Let's Try Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took this analytical approach because he wanted to please Sandy. Rita had taught him long ago, randomly poking around was not a turn on. He could almost hear Rita explain, 'Pay attention to my reaction to the things you do. If I'm not reacting, I'm not having fun.' Sandy seemed to prefer lip play but wasn't ready for clitoral stimulation. He obliged.

Sandy had thought she would like to go down on a woman. As it turned out she didn't just 'like' it; she loved it. Rita was very responsive and after having endured her controlling fiancé, she was ready to take the lead. She tried the things that she used when masturbating -- stroking her labia minor with short thrusts deeper inside. Her preference was to save the clit for the ending. She went with what she knew. Rita was wriggling with delight, as Sandy licked and sucked her inner lips. Each time Sandy thrust her tongue as deeply as possible in her love canal, Rita loudly moaned.

Over the course of ten minutes Rita became more ardently passionate. Her moaning became wailing with pleasure and the volume was reaching 'what-will-the-neighbors-think?' level. "Use your fingers!" Rita cried urgently.

Sandy inserted two digits and moved her tongue to Rita's clit. She suckled and nibbled on it, while finger fucking her friend rapidly. After only a few minutes of intensity, Rita exploded with pleasure and drifted through a long, powerful orgasm. As she floated down from the sexual cloud, Sandy removed her fingers and kissed Rita all over her outer mounds.

In letting go of her singular focus on Rita, Sandy became aware of Paul's efforts. He was also thrusting with his fingers, while his tongue flicked her sex button. When Sandy's awareness switched to herself, an orgasm followed quickly. Her 'O' was not initially intense. It built slowly, in waves. Paul continued to use his tongue and fingers. The waves got bigger. She continued to kiss Rita's sex. Paul removed his fingers, sucked Sandy's clit out fully, and locked his lips on it. The waves broke on top of her, and she tumbled through the sexual surf. She had tears in her eyes and was laughing loudly as the surf receded. Sandy rolled over beside Rita and kissed her cheek.

Paul moved up on the other side of his wife. They lay there dreamily, awash in recent sensations and emotions. They lay there for a half hour or so. Rita and Sandy were facing each other and occasionally reached out to touch the other. Paul was spooning Rita.

No one talked until Rita said, "Someone's got a hard-on poking me in the butt."

Sandy smiled and said, "It's not me. I'm in front of you and actually have never had a hard-on."

Rita chuckled, "It must be Paul then."

"Guilty," he confessed.

Sandy suggested they 'Help it go away.' Rita had a different idea. "Let's milk him!"

"I've seen that in porn videos. It's a Femdom thing... right?" Sandy asked.

"Not really hard Femdom," Paul answered. "It's extended stimulation, resulting in an enormous cum shot. Rita has edged me for over an hour. It's really erotic and produces an intense orgasm."

"Sounds like you're eager," Sandy stated.

Paul and Rita said, "I am," and "He is," at the same time and laughed.

After all three had a toilet break and washed up, they returned to the Bedroom. Paul took the longest, having to wait for his erection to recede enough to pee. Rita had brought a dinner plate from the kitchen downstairs. Paul hopped on the bed on all fours. His feet were near the foot of the bed. He lowered his head and propped himself on his elbows. This left his ass sticking up. His balls hung down and his semi-erect cock was losing the tussle with gravity, so it hung also.

"I've never seen a man's ass on display like this," commented Sandy.

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" Rita said, as she stroked Paul's butt. "Let's two tongue his cock?"

"I assume you mean share it?" Sandy asked.

"Let's," Rita responded. "Paul spread you knees further apart, please."

Paul moved lower on the end of the bed by moving his knees about two feet further apart. "Is this enough?"

"Yes Dear, it's perfect." Then to Sandy, "One of the things I love about having sex with Paul; he never asks 'why?' but always 'how much?' You take that side and I'll take this one. Do whatever you want but keep his cock in the middle."

"Got it," responded Sandy.

The cock was already moving up to horizontal. Paul was anticipating what was to follow. Rita wrapped her hand around the base and pulled it back down to perpendicular with the bed. They each took their half of the head and tongue wrestled around it. Paul shuddered; overcome with the sensation of two mouths instead of one. The girls moved in concert very slowly up the shaft, licking and biting gently along the way. When they got to his balls, they each took one in their mouth and rolled it around.

"This isn't going to last long," Paul moaned. "I will cum quickly at this rate."

Rita ejected the testicle she had in her mouth. "This is the 'edging' part. Don't touch his cock for a couple of minutes."

When Sandy removed her mouth, Rita released Paul's cock. It slapped up against his stomach. Rita walked over and picked up the large plate she had brought upstairs. She placed it between Paul's legs, underneath his cock. Sandy looked quizzical. "He's going to drip a lot," Rita replied to the unanswered question.

"Ahhh," Sandy responded. "Keeps it off the bedspread."

"And it's useful lubricant for other things," Rita smiled. "Feel free to touch, rub, lick, bite, kiss or spank him anywhere but his cock."

Rita moved off the bed and began licking Paul's right foot. She sucked his toes and massaged his heels. Left to do what she wished; Sandy simply rubbed her hand around this beautiful male ass that was on display for her. After thoroughly working over the foot, Rita returned and pulled Paul's cock back and offered it to Sandy. She took control and began sliding her mouth repeatedly across the frenulum. Rita was using her tongue and mouth to play with Paul's balls. After several minutes, Sandy got some pre-cum in her mouth and let the cock fly back to its perch just below Paul's stomach. Again, it landed with a wet smack. Rita let the balls flop and went to work on the left foot.

Sandy had always wanted to spank a bare ass and one was available. She started with little more than a pat, but eventually became bolder. She had brightened both of Paul's cheeks to a lovely shade of red, when Rita came back up on the bed.

"Let's do a little more edging," Rita suggested. "Watch his balls. When they tighten up, he's close." She grasped the shaft and rapidly jerked him for a couple of minutes.

Sandy saw Paul's scrotum tighten up. Rita, seeing it also, released the cock... smack. Instead of waiting for him to fully recover, she just licked Paul's red ass and blew on the wet spot. In less than a minute she seized the cock and stroked him for thirty seconds or so, letting go without warning. She did this four or five times. At that point when released, Paul's cock pulsed and a long thread of pre-cum stretched towards the plate.

Paul liked the feeling of being 'used' or 'milked.' He had a fantasy about being captured by a tribe of amazon women, who keep him solely for his sperm, which they use in some pagan ritual. He had shared the fantasy with Rita and asked her to tie him up. She was more than happy to immobilize him with rope. When Sandy was spanking him, he kept to his storyline by pretending he was being punished for not producing enough sperm. Having two women working him over was near nirvana. He limited his utterances to moans and groans of pleasure. After all, amazons don't speak English.

"Now we're cooking!" Rita grinned. "I'm going to get a vibrator to stimulate his prostate. It will produce more ejaculate. Before I do that, would you like to try rimming?"

Sandy blushed, "I put it on my bucket list when I was watching you. Would it be OK with Paul?"

"He's got this fantasy going. I won't share the details but basically, we can do anything that doesn't cause pain. He not only won't mind; He will love it. Use him, pretend to abuse him -- like the spanking, just don't hurt him." Rita explained. "I've got to go down and get the lube out from under the sofa. If you want to check off your bucket list, go for it. If you are uncomfortable, don't go there. Tonight, is all about fun... right?"

Sandy only hesitated a few moments, then smiled and nodded agreement. She committed to at least trying it before Rita got back. She moved behind Paul, pulled down his cock, and jerked it quickly. Paul groaned. She pulled back on his balls and placed her lips over his brown star. Tentatively she eased her tongue over the knot of muscle. Paul whimpered. She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue around. Paul squirmed a little but pushed back against her mouth. She let go of the balls and used her hands to pry his cheeks apart. She planted her mouth and imagined trying to French kiss someone who's mouth was shut tight. Her tongue prodded and poked.

Paul was vibrating like a bell hit by a hammer. His whimpering expressions of delight were increasing in volume. Then he stopped writhing and relaxed. Sandy's tongue pushed through the diminished resistance. She liked the feeling of 'forcing' herself on a man. Not that he wasn't in ecstasy himself. She wiggled her tongue and removed it, then pushed it back in. She withdrew again and ran her tongue over places the sun never sees. She pulled his balls back again and nibbled them. Moving back, she wantonly tongued his hole repeatedly.

"If you keep that up, he will cum soon," Rita interrupted.

"You're right. I got a little carried away," Sandy smiled slyly. "Another check mark on my bucket list."

Rita offered the vibrator, "Good for you. Lube this up and fuck him with it. If you want to use your tongue anymore, do it before we plunge the vibrator deep in his rectum."

"Oh, got it. Maybe I will just say goodbye for a few moments." With that said, Sandy locked lips with her favorite asshole and 'munched' away until Rita said, "Balls up!"

Sandy then took the lube and vibrator. She used a lot of the former on the latter and Paul's asshole. Then she inserted the vibrator with little resistance. Paul pushed back and moved his ass in a small circle. 'So, not his first time,' thought Sandy. She adjusted the dept until Paul groaned the loudest.

"That's the right depth," observed Rita. Turn it down to low and let's have fun. They took turns jerking him, using his scrotal length to determine how long. When not on cock jerking duty, Rita returned to Paul's feet. Sandy would suck and play with his balls or spank him more.

After about thirty minutes, Paul was leaking like a faucet without a washer. Sandy found she loved the taste of his pre-cum. She kept sneaking fingerfuls when Rita was engaged in foot play, like a child dipping her finger in Mom's cookie dough.

Forty-five minutes into it, Paul was moaning constantly, the plate was covered with sweet pre-cum. Rita noticed there were scooping lines through the flatness of the pre-cum accumulation and smiled.

She picked the plate up, replacing it with a towel. When Sandy looked at her, she ran her tongue all the way across the plate. Sandy smiled and reached for the plate. They swapped it back and forth until it was clean. "Let's allow him to cum now. He's earned it," Rita said. "You finish him. Aim for the towel. There will be a lot of jizz."

Sandy pulled his cock back and began stroking him slowly, but continually. She also cupped his balls in her hand and gently squeezed. Rita turned the vibrator up to high and began fucking him with it. Remarkably, Paul lasted about five more minutes. He howled 'Oh!' for each cum shot -- louder each time. There was, as Rita predicted, a lot of cum. Sandy kept pulling down on his cock and the shots kept coming. It was like his cock was a clown car and the clowns just kept coming out. It covered the towel, Sandy's hand, one of the terrycloth robes, and the bedspread. The girls were about to roll him up in the covers and run away, when it stopped.

Paul looked around and started laughing. The girls joined in.

They stripped the bed and put everything in the washing machine, then headed back down to the patio. The really good wine was gone, but they made do with a cabernet purchased at the grocery. They rinsed off in the outdoor shower and crawled into the hot tub. They were all tired and the hot water felt really good. They chatted easily about the evening and what they had enjoyed the most.

After a half hour in the hot tub, they needed to get out. They showered off the chlorine and went upstairs to make the bed. Sandy was invited to sleep with them and accepted. When they clambered into bed, they ended up in a three person spoon with Rita in the middle. Paul was behind her, and Sandy was in front. There was some intimate touching and cuddling. But they all fell asleep quickly and slept through the night.

In the morning Paul woke up first. He took a leak and went naked downstairs to fix some pancakes and bacon. He put some fresh ground arabica beans in the Cuisinart. Normally the sounds and smells of breakfast awakened Rita. After the bacon was fried, the coffee was brewed, and the pancakes flipped, he was still alone. He walked to the foot of the stairs and called out, "Breakfast is ready!" He paused to listen for a response, but instead heard some moaning. It wasn't the 'I'm hurt or dying kind of moan.' It was more like the 'That feels great. Do it some more' kind of moan. He took the stairs two at a time.

When he turned the corner into the bedroom, Sandy and Rita were on their sides in the '69' position. Both of them had their faces buried in the other's buffy muffy. Slurping sounds were audible, even above their moans of pleasure. Pleas of need -- "faster," "deeper," or "that's it, right there," were being spoken in a frenzy. Neither was aware he was in the room. The sum of both their worlds was between them. He found his cock rising, untouched by his hand. He watched as it came to full attention and only then, did he begin to slowly stroke it. Each woman was having small orgasms, lasting only a few seconds. Paul's mind was drawn to the action on the bed. It became his sole focus. He stroked himself faster, as he was drawn slowly closer and closer to the action on the bed.

Rita had a fairly significant orgasm but kept going. Sandy also came and shuddered for thirty seconds or so, but she also kept her face on Rita. The sexual tension rose higher. It sounded like a room full of people eating greasy chicken and licking their fingers... 'um, um, finger-licking good.' Paul was standing right next to the bed. He could smell the sex.

Sandy inhaled deeply and screamed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god Rita, FUCK ME!" That tipped Rita over the edge who made unintelligible sounds of pleasure, also very loudly. They both thrashed around, grabbing the bedspread, and each other; wiggling like they were two live fish dropped on a dock. Paul was stroking himself very quickly.

Rita returned to this world first and saw Paul. "Hello honey. Will you cum on us. Maybe it will put the fire out."

Sandy rolled onto her back, so she could see Paul. At that moment Paul released. Virtually all of his ejaculate landed on Sandy, who seemed pleased to be his target.

Rita leaned over Sandy and pulled Paul's cock in her mouth to clean him up. (And to keep the cum off the new bedspread.)

Sandy looked at her cum-covered breasts and said, "What a perfect way to end my visit."