Letter from Barnsley Cloisters

Story Info
Those hot gals can be treacherous for us Beta Boys!
2.9k words
3.67
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I have a tale for you...here in the Cloisters, they call me the "Sonic Submissive Story-Spinner" Sonic for short, and I thought you'd find this one invigorating!

I have been having such a hard time sleeping. I have a chastity piercing at the end of my penis.

I stay up at night because I can't cum, and having an orgasm is so relaxing.

And since the piercing can attach to other things, my fiancée, worried that I have too much time on my hands, will come to my apartment sometimes and lock a metal hoop to the piercing,.

Clementina then attaches the piercing to a foot long chain on the bathroom floor, so I can rise to pee or poo, but not really get much further than that.

And that will be it for my evening. No books, computer, phone, porn or television, just sitting there on the bathroom floor with my dick attached to this silly chain.

Clemi got the idea once, when we were visiting my maiden aunt, an old bag who locked her poor dachshund in the bathroom when she went out, so he couldn't do any damage to the house.

It was miserable, cold and boring having him in there, Aunt Ermengarde told us frostily, but "at least I know what the little bastard is doing."

Sometimes if I complain too much, Clemi will whip me with a cut off extension cord she found in the garage. She will make my bare behind scarlet and then make me wear a bonnet and diaper and stand in the corner.

I'm usually crying in the corner, and can't see what she's doing because the bonnet cuts off my peripheral vision, and of course she's watching TV with her boyfriend, or something like that.

I think we had more alone time together when we were just friends!

I really hope that Clementina and I will live together before we're married, because the marriage is a ways off.

But she needs her space. Sometimes she comes by with friends, and the guys she occasionally sees (it's a problem) to check on me, and I kneel nakedly, feeling very awkward as they look at the peculiar metal thing at the end of my schlong.

But at least then she's paying some attention to me.

I met Clemi at the Barnsley Bondage Bazaar, and we had a bit in common, I guess. She was there with some jerk who wanted to tie her up and torture her, and she finally realized, when he was pricing the cuffs and whips, that this wasn't for her.

But I got her number, and began calling her.

Tall, with curly permed, teased hair, and those rosebud lips, Clemi was one of those unforgettable girls. She always had other stuff going on, but I made myself useful, I took her shopping and fixed her car.

I got groceries for her and more than once made dinner for Clemi and one of her lovers.

And Clemi figured out my proclivities quickly, and took full advantage of them.

"One thing that's nice about you submissive, deferential guys, Sonic is, you are so nice and helpful. The other men I see are just assholes. Sexy, but total assholes."

"Derek is such a fox, right, and Lloyd, too. But they know it, and so many other women are all over them that they don't really want to settle down, either of them.

It's just wham-bam thank you ma'am."

One afternoon as Clemi was bemoaning her single status, and the poor behavior of these creepy guys, she took my hand and looked at m exasperatedly with those limpid blue eyes, and she'd smiled.

"But you, Sonic, you're great. You're the kind of guy a girl wants to have a tea party with."

She gave me a huge kiss, and I almost fainted.

At that point, of course, I wasn't in chastity, had jerked off that morning, but my dick got so hard...what a hot girl my new friend was!

"I love it that you're there for me, Sonic. You are such a sweet, caring man."

Clemi had this sort of heavy, mean look, though she was slender and curvy at the same time. But at times she was kind of a sneering type.

When we were driving, she might honk at some poor bicyclist shouting "Out of the way, queer-boy!"

Sometimes when we all played football in the park, Clementina would toss me the ball and somehow incite her male buddies to all tackle me at once and push my face into the mud because it made her laugh.

I used to watch "Little House on the Prairie" on video as a youngster.

My parents were evangelicals, and preferred we watch taped very tame stuff from the 1970s than what the culture has to offer now.

Really, to my folks, even "Sponge-Bob" was obscene.

In the "Little House" stories, the Ingalls family was virtuous and boring, but there was this fascinating mean girl, Nellie Oleson.

Nellie sneered and scoffed and made trouble and tossed her curls, and the show was only good when she was the main character.

And, like Woody Allen said in "Annie Hall" he had always preferred the "Wicked Queen" to Snow White in the Disney animation.

And Clemi really was like that, in a way.

I don't mean Clemi was a horrible person. I loved taking her to flea markets, and helping her do repairs around her place. I was fairly good at that stuff, having grown up in the country.

And I discussed female domination with Clementina, she had after all, met me at the bondage bazaar.

Once or twice she was my escort at scene parties, and I would wear a chain around my neck and little else, and Clemi would be resplendent in a leather corset.

Sometimes she'd make me eat the party food out of a dog bowl, but we were only kidding around of course.

But it so interested her that I was so involved with that, and that I went to see these dominant women and PAID them to mistreat me, sometimes.

But that afternoon, when Clemi told me how good I was, I began giving her a massage, doing it over her little yellow t-shirt, casually watching her breasts shake from the side as she sat in front of me on the couch.

"I'd love a full body rubdown, maybe even to undress to my bra and panties." Clemi smiled at me briefly.

"But I'm not sure yet whether I feel comfortable with you seeing me with less clothes on."

She paused, laughing. "You might think I was fat, Sonic."

"I know you're fishing for compliments, Clemi..." Daringly, I leaned over and kissed her cheek as I continued the rubbing of her shoulders.

"I might not be able to relax, you know?"

I wanted to make a snarky remark about how Clemi seemed to relax easily enough with the jerks she drank with at the Red Dog Tavern, but I kept my comments to myself that day, thankfully.

"You know, Clemi, it might be easier for you if you saw me naked first."

I said this casually, and hoped she wouldn't go nuts. All I needed was a #Metoo problem here.

Like I said, Clemi was kind of a tall, strident party girl type. Big hair, long nails and quite contemptuous looking. I fantasized often about cowering naked under her sharp gaze as she stood clothed (in tight, hot clothes) before me.

And I worried about Clemi maybe being offended and having her boyfriends come and beat me up for being so creepy and pervy...and I fantasized about it.

"Georgie Porgie, Pudding and Pie, kissed the girls and made them cry. When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away."

Just imagine it, I thought, as I continued to rub her shoulders. Maybe she and the boys taking turns whipping me with belts and making me scream like a little bitch!

But now, Clemi turned and smiled, and my kneading fingers fell away.

"You know, Sonic, that might be the best idea. Why don't you take off your clothes?"

And it all happened so fast. I removed my nerdy cardigan and my dickey-tie and of course the plaid pants and my tightie whities, a little pink because I'd washed them with a red blanket.

And now we were sitting there on the couch again, me facing Clementina in my birthday suit.

That afternoon was the beginning of something else, let me tell you. Clemi had looked down at my cock, which was getting harder under her steady gaze.

"It's not a particularly big penis, is it?" Clemi reached down and sort of toyed with my glans, and my member stiffened as I watched her purple glittery nails glide up and down the shaft.

Twirling a permed lock in her right hand, Clemi frowned at my hands nervously.

"Sit on your hands, Sonic. I don't really want you pawing me right now." she said severely, and I obeyed.

But then I had a thought. "Clemi, used to be a cop, right, you still have your handcuffs?"

When she had me cuffed, Clemi giggled as she tweaked my nipples on my narrow chest.

"I should invite Lloyd over here to see this. He already thinks you're a weird little faggot." Bending over, Clemi's curls fell around her neck as she rubbed my penis a bit more.

I imagined Lloyd fucking Clemi and forcing me to suck his balls as he mounted her...

All in all, Clemi and I had a great afternoon. She explored my cock and testicles extensively, and waved her fingers around my butt-hole.

"Guys never let me do this, it's always, let's fuck."

I was lying on the couch with my legs up as if she might diaper me, my hands cuffed behind me, and what a time she was having, roaming around my crotch...

Then, at my suggestion, Clemi went to the dining room table where some long stemmed roses I'd sent her sat in a vase.

Clemi cut off the rose itself, but put on a gardening glove to handle the thorny branch.

She had an interesting time discovering that she could thrash my cock and make me shriek, and then use her other Vaseline covered hand to make it excited and joyful again...

And this was a great source of stimuli!

"Wow, I can shrivel it up and then make it all hard again, like a missile."

Oh, her hot little hands!

Then we tried her getting me to go limp just at her command. I thought of baseball scores and stuff and it worked once or twice, but then she wanted me to go limp while she was stroking me, and then while she flashed her cleavage...

I failed at this, and she thrashed my disobedient cock again first with the thorny rose branch, and then with a fly swatter.

Finally, Clementina unlocked my wrists and lovingly cleaned the thorns sticking out of my injured penis.

And she kissed my tears away.

"I'd make love to you now, Sonic, but I can't really fuck a guy who'd let me do that shit to his dick. I might later on, maybe if we get married, but don't count on it."

That may be what led to me taking a huge amount out of my 401K to get her an absurdly expensive diamond engagement ring.

We sort of continued on as we were, she let me do quite a bit of cunt-lapping, sometimes swatting me on the back with the fly swatter, and then a whip to get me to find her "little man in the boat."

And then the topic of chastity came up.

When we pulled up to the piercing shop, Clemi leaned towards me in the car and unzipped my cock with her long nails and soft fingers and pulled it out.

"This is going to be interesting." Her face was so close to mine, oh, those full lips!

As she moved in closer, I breathed in her scent...but I saw the contempt in her hard eyes.

How could any guy be such a little she-bitch to let her pierce him?

Clemi tickled the underside of my cock, and giggled.

She knew that the frenulum (the underside) was the most sensitive place and that would be where the guiche piercing would go.

"Are you sure you're up to doing this for me, Sonic?"

"I-it's for both of us, Clementina. I want to be totally devoted to you.

You're the sexiest woman I know, but you don't really have time or energy to just have me in your life, and you need many partners..."

I smiled as my empurpled cock began streaming pre-ejaculate on her pretty fingers.

"See, Clem, I'm just a Beta. I need to just serve you, to be your slave. And I am a hopeless jack-off artist. So, you must lock me down."

I grinned weakly at her.

"I can't say I'm totally looking forward to it, but it so excites me that I can do this for you, and look forward to your rare attentions."

Clemi kissed my neck and her fingers pulled my testicles out of my zipper as well.

Then she painfully pulled the zipper to my trousers up as close as she could so the zipper was biting into my skin.

Now my cock and balls were trapped, sticking out of my pants.

And frankly, even if they weren't stuck there, they were so stiff and large and so frustrated and excited, it might be very difficult to get them back in my pants again.

Clemi smacked my balls hard, and I felt dizzy.

"I know this is such a sacrifice. You are such a wanker."

"Well, sometimes it's hard for me to reach you on your phone and-"

Clemi slapped my balls lightly again and I was silent.

"I find your excessive calls annoying. You need to just wait for me."

"Yes, I know and I want to do this for you, just to get myself in chastity because I know have other friends you see-"

Clementina snorted at my description of her lovers.

"And I thought if I could show you how devoted I was maybe you'd feel more comfortable about committing to me, only."

Clemi laughed deep in her throat and looking down, I watched her cleavage bounce in the tiny lime green knit top.

I looked nervously out the car window to ensure no cops were pulling in to see her impromptu hand job.

Of course if a cop did come, Clemi might sweet-talk him into just arresting me. She could be a bitch, my Clementina.

As Clemi's delicate fingers toyed with my growing cock, the zipper seemed to be pinching my scrotum even more.

I was sitting desperately trying not to touch her or myself.

"So I talked to the piercing guy before we drove over here. It turns out he's an old boyfriend of mine."

That just doesn't surprise me. She's fucked everyone and his brother.

Clemi smiled, reading my resentful thoughts as she swirled her forefinger around my bulbous purple glans.

"Guillermo is going to outfit you with a little round stud on the underside of your dick right below your cock head and so I can still play with your dork all I want and you'll be able to keep it clean and stuff."

Impulsively, Clemi kissed me on the nose.

"It won't be one of those deals where you have to wear a nasty tube that has to be cleaned or any of that."

She rubbed more on my foreskin and wet her lips at me. Leaning over, Clemi kissed me hard on the mouth.

"And you can stay locked up and I don't have to worry about you making gross messes all over the place."

She ran her French nail up and down a pulsing vein in my organ.

" Sonic, I saw your cell phone the other day, and it had cum actually on it. I think it was when you and I were Skyping. We can't have that happen any more."

She jerked my shaft a little and my cock turned into a simulation of a Louisville Slugger.

"Then you can get useful, maybe. Perhaps you can service me more. I love it when you lick me."

She'd been trying to get my tongue to be more active by putting clothespins on it that trapped my tongue outside my mouth for an hour at a time-like she was doing with my penis now!

"I love servicing you orally, Clemi." I said sincerely.

"Maybe you can lick Lloyd too, Sonic." she said as she stroked my pud even faster.

I cannot describe how harshly the damn zipper was biting into my skin.

"I was hoping eventually it might just be us, though." I looked at her sincerely.

Clemi pulled the car cigarette lighter out of the dash. She waved it at me and the end of it glowed.

"Shall I burn your dick a little? I just don't need a lot of demands from you right now, Sonic."

"No" I said, looking down. "Whatever you want, of course."

After I got the piercing, it seemed there were a lot of lonely nights.

Correction: There are lonely nights. And I often don't have the freedom just to walk around my own apartment anymore, she drops by, or sends one of her boy-toys, to lock me to the bathroom floor so I can contemplate her...

My Clementina...

But truly, I am so horny...and happy.