Letter from Frog's Neck

Story Info
Sonny learns not to tell his wife about Dad's punishments!
1.5k words
3.9
8.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I enjoy your letters, and greatly identify with many of your readers. Not a lot of kinky adventures happen in our little hamlet of Frog's Neck, but I can attest to some action here!

My wife Eris is my dominant, and at first I think we tried to keep our tête-à-têtes between us, but Eris at some point decided she wanted to expand my horizons, as it were.

Eris is quite fetching-curling blue-black hair, and creamy vanilla skin, full red lips and a glorious curvy figure that made delivery boys stop in their tracks.

We had had quite a "normal" sex life for some time before I proposed, hesitantly, that she give me my first spanking, and Eris, who had somewhat of a bitchy personality from time to time, took care of the rest!

I perhaps made a mistake in confessing to Eris about my relationship with my domineering father. I didn't do as well in college as he would have liked, and Father decreed that I would live at home.

When I was nineteen years old, he purchased a razor strop, a thick one, and when my grades were poor, or an essay looked a bit slovenly (back then, they were hand-written) I'd be ordered to pull down my trousers and he'd give me fifteen to thirty hard whacks as I wailed, clutching my mattress.

Although, perhaps, the end justified the means, and I did end up graduating magna cum laude, the thrashings were painful and humiliating, as were some of Father's methods of discouraging my distractions, such as dating.

Once he invited a girl over who had caught my eye in a Trigonometry lecture, and had her watch as I was forced to walk around our living room in a baby-doll negligee and puffy bunny slippers!

When I'd spoken up to him defensively, Father had yanked up my lingerie and used the razor strop on my defenseless derriere until the girl had run out of our house, screaming!

The next day, all of Frog's Neck Teacher's College had heard of my punishment, and any hope of a social life disintegrated. I just slunk to school, studied hard and returned home amid snickers and whispered questions.

After graduation, I moved out of my father's house, and had minimal contact with him. I met my beautiful Eris, and was prosperous in my career, and only introduced Eris and my Dad after we'd gotten married.

To my dad's credit, he never told Eris about how he'd treated me during my college years, and was always courteous though a bit flirtatious when I brought her by for dinner.

But, I'd had a nightmare of being beaten, and my lovely wife had comforted me, asking if it was one about HER whipping me with her trusty bamboo.

I'd confessed that no, it was the razor strop that Father had used on my bare buttocks during my nineteenth through twenty-second years, and Eris became intrigued.

One night, after Dad had made us dinner, Eris climbed into his lap, and she was clad in an adorable minidress.

"Mr. Ahrlquist, Weston tells me you used to keep order in your house with a leather razor strop." Eris punctuated this with a kiss on my Dad's ear, and Dad chuckled good-naturedly.

"Well, Eris, I'm afraid Westie could be a bit of a lazy student, and I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth when he went to school. "

Eris giggled good naturedly, and rubbed her behind into Dad's lap as I gritted my teeth and tried to stand manfully by the dining room table.

"His mother and I never laid a hand on him as a youngster, but if we were going to pay for college and let him live here rent free, he'd better bring home good marks. Otherwise, I marked him!"

Eris kissed Father good-naturedly again and asked to see the strop in question. "Weston tells me it was a big, thick thing."

I could stand this no longer. "Eris, you don't need to see it. I certainly don't want to. It was a difficult and unpleasant-"

"That's enough out of you, boy." Father's voice was cold. "If you'd not been such an ornery, difficult kid, preferring your damned X-Box to doing your equations, it wouldn't have been needed in the first place. If Eris wants to see it-hell, if she wants to borrow it, it's hers for the taking!"

They disappeared in the kitchen, and my mother gave me a guilty look, and went upstairs for the evening. They were in the kitchen for a long time, my wife and my dad. I walked around the living room, feeling confused. I thought of the time I'd been forced into the pink nightdress, and humiliated in front of-what was her name from Trig class? Chrissy DeSantis?

When Eris came out of the kitchen, she was holding the strop and running her long red nails up and down it thoughtfully.

"Your dad's doing the dishes, hon. Let's go home." I was speechless. I couldn't believe she was holding the terrifying thing in her little white feminine hands.

When we got home, Eris smiled up at me. She was holding the strop pressed against her full cleavage that bounced against the little print minidress.

"I have to see how this thing works, Weston. Are you up for it?"

I stared at her in horror, but I felt my penis swelling. She was so beautiful. She worse the minidress with cowboy boots, and her hair curled around her shoulders.

"Eris, I-this might be-" But my throat was dry.

"Weston, honey. We can stop this if you want, but I think I know what you need more than you do, don't you? Your Dad and I had a great conversation in the kitchen. I must confess to you that I-I gave him a blowjob."

"You gave my Dad a blowjob?" Eris was brilliant at giving head, though she'd stopped giving it to me since I'd asked her to play femdom games.

"Your mother thinks it's icky, apparently. I wanted to thank your Father for raising you so well. Now why don't you take down your pants and let's see how the strop differs from the cane and the plastic pipe I usually use on your sad little cheeks."

"Lets-talk about this-oh please, Eris." But as I was pleading with her, Eris noted I was rubbing my penis through my right pocket.

"Your dad told me the best thing to do with you is make you strip naked to your little white socks, and lie across the bed. It seems to make you less truculent."

She took me by the ear (It was something else-she's only five four and she had to reach way up to my ear as I'm six two) and dragged me into the bedroom, and briskly, she began unzipping my blue jeans.

When I was naked, she pointed to the bed, and I lay across it, and I'm afraid I was already sobbing slightly. I tried not to cry during the punishment, but Eris applied the strop with a vigor my father never had, and stopped only when I trickled blood.

My voice was hoarse from howling, and Eris pulled me off the bed and had me follow her into the living room, and she forced me onto my knees.

I watched as she briskly dialed on her cell. "Mr.Ahrlquist? Yes, it's Eris. I ...I enjoyed it as well, and Weston had no serious objection. We can do it again sometime. It's nice to have a real man in my life..."

Eris listened and then laughed at something my Dad said.

"But I wanted to tell you that I used your razor strop on Westie! Yes I did, and I think-no, he didn't take it manfully, he screamed like a little bitch...do you want to talk to him?"

From where I was kneeling, I shook my head no, although my penis was still hard as I looked at her glorious legs coming out of the minidress and into the fabulous boots.

Eris whispered, "Do you want me to go get the strop again?"

And I took the phone. But I was still blubbering. "H-Hello Dah-Daddy?"

"Weston! I understand you just got a bit of a correction." My father's laugh was hearty. What a cruel man he was.

"Yuh-yes, yes sir. I-I don't thuh-think you should-should have given her-"

"Oh but of course I should have! I understand your job performance reviews have been rather sluggardly. I don't blame Eris for wanting to get you to work to your full potential."

"Y-Yes-sir." I felt like I should talk back to him, but my behind was searing, and I felt so diminished.

I felt Eris kick me not so gently in the side, and I fell over, and she began crushing my penis and balls with her right boot. She leaned down and picked up the phone.

"We'll see you soon, Daddy Ahrlquist, I hope. Maybe next time you can come here and we can take turns using the strop on Sonny Boy...and I can give you another Eris Special!"

Well, that's my story, Shoeblossom. I am happily married to a girl who knows what I need better than I do, but it's not always the easiest way to live!

Best,

Weston Ahrlquist.