Letter from Risdon Ferry

Story Info
His half-breed foster sister changed his life!
1k words
3.17
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I really enjoyed taping this freaky convo I had with my tight-ass adopted pearly white brother...hope you like it too!

*

Ventura Metcalfe

"It feels so good when you play with my balls, Ventura."

"You are such a little perv, Wynton, just so..."

"I fixed it so you could quit the Bureau of Vital Statistics and become a breeder of Irish Setters!"

"I didn't say you weren't generous."

"You...you're not going to rub wintergreen on my cock again, are you?"

"Jesus. You'll never forget that, will you? If Mom and I hadn't been tough on you, Wynt, you never would have finished your graduate degree."

"Oooh, thanks. You're playing with, yes, right under the glans."

"Well, I'm not letting you finish. I didn't like your boss's reports. He says you are lazy."

"Wow. I remember being twenty-three years old, and my nineteen year old sister would go over my dissertation and then put my dick in the black steel box."

"That's because you were constantly diddling yourself. There was nothing Mom or I could do. We thought we could shame you by making you wear garters and knee socks and serving your female classmates tea..."

"That was so..."

"It was good! I was telling the girls how you didn't want to ask them out, or work hard in class because you were constantly beating your meat and going through my laundry hamper."

"And then they watched as Mom gave me the goddamned enema..."

"But see, after that, they teased you until you, ragging you about your creepy behavior, and you buckled down and finished your degree!"

"Oh...why do you have the steel wool there. There are no dishes in my bedroom."

"Well, I thought I might rub it a bit under your pee-pee to get you to be more, shall we say, dedicated to working harder."

"P-please don't do that, Ventura. I-I love you, Venti. You're the neatest little sis."

"Oh yeah, I know. I love you too, Bro. But I love you enough to teach you to dedicate your life to hard work."

"Oh, what are you doing? Ooow!"

"I'm just attaching a little tiny one pound weight to your nipples, see?"

"Why, oh why..."

"Why not? Remember when Mother found your disgusting AC/DC Back in Black album, she heard the "HighWay to Hell" song...and authorized me to put rat traps on your nipples, those big Victor Rat-Traps..."

"God, please, why remind me, Ventura..."

"Because you're still a perverted, undisciplined and profane idler, Wynton. It's a good goddamned thing that you are good with numbers, or we wouldn't be rich now."

"I-I try to provide for you, you are living your dream with the puppy-raising."

"Sure, because without your career we'd all be fucked. You'd still be a longhaired stoner, smoking PCP on your waterbed. Mom let it go until you finished up at Risdon State, but she knew your graduate work would be much harder."

"But she was so..."

"So, what? It wasn't all you, you know. Remember how Mom made me shave Hannon's head after Mom got so mad that Han was staring in the mirror too much?"

"Funny, Mom never bothered you, though, Ventura."

"Well, you and Hannon were the smart ones, you had to work hard. I am the adopted child, the dumb little half-breed. Mom knew there was no hope for me, academic wise."

"So you were deputized into our discipline."

"God, it's so, um, alliterative."

"You aren't dumb at all!"

"No, but Mom and Dad were racist, and their low expectations let me relax, drop a little acid, play some chess, and read my novels..."

"And kick my ass."

"Yes, that too. Now let's get busy with the steel wool."

"GOD, VENTURA!!"

"No, no, I'm just playing with you. It is funny though, how hard your dick gets when I wave the steel wool at you. Your secretary, Ms. Pinskowski, she threatened to close the desk drawer on your balls last week, and she says you almost came in her lap."

"Well, it is a bit much that you told Ms. P, about my um--"

"That you're a submissive little wimp? But now she lets you go down on her during the lunch hour. After a spanking, but sure you wouldn't have gotten anywhere with her before."

"Yes, but it's so scary. And then she found those panties you masturbated in and put in my briefcase, and showed the office."

"Jesus, what a hilarious day that must've been."

"Why are you lighting the candle? Oh please..."

"I'm just going to prop your ass on these books, I tied you loosely, and I'm going to burn the candle in your asshole, Wynt. Just to keep you focused. Don't move too much, or the candle will fall and light the bed on fire."

"That's too much, Ventura."

"No it's not. Yesterday I was visiting Hannon at her firm, and I opened up her shirt and burned her titties with my Newport Light after she bitched at me for smoking in her office."

"Yes, we're lucky to have you, I guess."

"You're damn right you are. I'm so glad my sister Victorine is Hannon's secretary. I didn't see much of Vicks after we got separated in the foster care system, and she sure was jealous when I got adopted by y'all."

"And you got to help her, what with being Hannon's secretary."

"Sure. since Vicks can't type worth a damn. Now she IS kind of stupid."

"And you trust her to work for Hannon?"

"Well, Han's got a lotta lez in her, and ends up doing all her own typing. If she doesn't, Vicks will beat her ass and shove more in it than a damn candle."

"Yes, Hannon e-mailed me yesterday that in spite of it all, she is a little in love with Victorine."

"Yes, she has that transracial fascination. Now be careful, Wynton, you're about to drop the candle. Be a shame to burn up your thousand-count sheets."

"I'm--I'm trying, Ventura."

"Yes, you lay still and let me kiss your neck with my bee stung full lips...mmm. Don't get too excited now."

"You do such a good job rubbing my..."

"If you cum, I will make you eat the candle. Remember how I had you eating laundry soap chips?"

"Yeah. Mother never did like a boy with a dirty mouth."

"You cried the loudest at her funeral though, Wynton."

"I guess I should be grateful you are looking after us now, Venti."

"That's the kind of gratitude an adopted sister needs to hear."