My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
I find my online dominatrix and complete my first tasks.
2.1k words
4.15
10.7k
14

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers

This is the first chapter in the series where I describe how I started getting sucked into the world of Financial Domination (find) before eventually ending up as my wife's cuckold.

In this chapter, I meet my online dominatrix, and discover the pleasure of being abused remotely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shifted in my seat, trying to ignore the throbbing coming from between my legs. I wondered what my colleagues sat beside me would think if they knew that I had my balls and cock tightly tied with the shoe laces that I had wrapped around them that morning, before leaving the house? This had all started yesterday, when I had happened across Goddess Raven, while idly flicking through Twitter.

My wife Louise was definitely the controlling one in our relationship, but she had never shown any hint of being interested in domination in our sex life. I knew that she had had several boyfriends before she met me, but she was always very cool when we were in bed, laying prone underneath me while we had missionary sex, and disappearing to the bathroom to clean herself as soon as we finished. I had discovered the vibrator in her drawer a couple of years ago, and had heard it buzzing when she was alone in our bedroom, but had never felt able to discuss it with her.

I had always been excited by the though of domination, and had even had a few visits to professional dommes in London, but had never really found one that I clicked with. I didn't want to just go and be beaten and whipped, I wanted something more psychological.

I had started reading about financial domination, discovering the practice of sending money to a dominatrix to be controlled remotely. Typing 'findom' into Twitter, I been amazed at the host of accounts offering this service. Many of them offered the opportunity to do 'tasks', and I started to wonder down the rabbit hole, linking from post to recommended post, wondering what tasks were on offer.

Raven's account leaped out at me, and I was bewitched by the stern expression on the picture of her perfect face, framed by long blond hair that tumbled down her leather clad body. An added bonus was that she was based in London, so although I realised that I would be unlikely to ever meet her, the thought that I could bump into her in the street instantly aroused me.

Today she was offering 'a task for £10.00'. Nervously, I went into her payment links and found a Wishtender page, where she offered a daily task. My heart was pounding as I entered my details and saw the message 'payment complete'. Part of me wondered if it was a scam - I had never done this before, but if it was, then all I had lost was a few pounds.

My phone buzzed, and I saw a new message waiting for me in Twitter. It was blunt, and to the point.

"Punch yourself in the balls 10 times. I want to see video proof. You have 10 minutes. And say 'Thank You Goddess!'"

Luckily I was working from home, and in the house alone. My hands shook as I set the camera up, trying to get the screen positioned so that the camera was focussed on my genitals. I had never entertained the thought of CBT before, but being ordered to do it by this domme that I had never met was unbelievably exciting.

I reached down and gently slapped myself. It didn't hurt as much as I thought, so I hit myself again, this time with my hand closed, seeing my balls swing when my fist struck them. Starting the phone recording, I punched myself 10 times, getting harder each time, as my confidence grew. I sent the video back to Raven, attached to a Twitter reply.

Would that be it? I wasn't sure there would even be a reply, but the throbbing in my balls was a reminder of the task that I had completed. My phone buzzed again, and I read the message that had arrived. It was Raven, and as blunt as the last one.

"Pathetic. Do it again, and this, if you can't punch like a man, then hit yourself with something."

This was a turning point. I could just ignore it, and I was pretty sure that if I did so, I wouldn't hear from her again. From the evidence of what seemed to happen to other subs who ignored their Twitter mistresses, she would probably block my account unless I paid enough to engage again. But of course, I did want to continue. My cock was hard now, with the thought of what I was going to do next.

I set the camera up, camera propped on the cistern on the toilet, and saw the cleaning brush in its hole on the floor. I picked it up and realised that this was ideal - the handle length meant that if I hung my arm, the brush would hit me solidly in my balls. I started the camera and swung. A moan of pain escaped my mouth as the brush hit me. This was way harder than punching myself. I took a deep breath and swung nine more times, almost crying by the time I had finished. I leant into the camera and moaned, "Thank you, Goddess".

There was silence after I sent the video back to her, and I assumed I would need to send another tribute before she would speak to me again, so I was surprised when my phone buzzed a short while later, with the next message from Raven.

"HaHaHaHaHa - that was hilarious. You pathetic little bitch. Pay for my lunch and I will consider letting you do something else."

There was an option on her Wishtender - "Lunch - £15.00". I wondered if I was going to be opening the floodgates if I responded. Nervously I filled in the details and pressed 'Send'. It didn't take long for her reply to arrive.

"Well done bitch. So this is what is going to happen. I am going to give you a task to do, while I have my lunch. It will not be pleasant, but it will give me an idea of how serious you are. I warn you I will not tolerate time wasters, but If you do it, I will give you a reward."

I quickly replied, "Yes Goddess." Raven immediately sent me her instructions.

"I am going to spend your money having something special for lunch. You on the other hand deserve nothing, but I will be merciful. You are to buy the cheapest quality sandwich you can find, something really boring. You are then to take it to the toilet along with a cup."

"Piss in the toilet and then, without flushing, you are to dip the sandwich in the water and eat it. Finally, flush the toilet, catching the water in the cup, and drink it. Video everything!"

I was definitely at a turning point now. So far today I had punched myself in the balls, and been myself with a toilet brush. Now she was trying to push me further, from pure pain into humiliation and degradation. My rock hard cock gave me the answer. I was turned on and excited like a teenager as I hurried down the road to the garage at the end of the street.

The grubby service station always had a small secretion of poor quality sandwiches. I selected a plain cheese sandwich, and when I returned home, I photographed the expired sell by date before opening the package. The bread was stale, with hard processed cheese inside. I grabbed a mug and went to the bathroom.

Pissing into the toilet, I took a deep breath, before dipping the end of the sandwich into the yellow water. I almost backed out when I held the dipping bread in front of my face, before holding my breath, and biting into the sodden mess. I gagged on the acrid taste, forcing myself to swallow the salty lump in my throat. The thought of Raven watching the video I was making kept me going and I dipped the bread in the toilet again, continuing until it was done.

There was a foul taste in my mouth now, and I was almost grateful as I flushed the toilet, filling the mug from the swirling water, and swallowing my own diluted piss. Finished, I stopped the camera recording and sent the pictures to Raven.

I had to wait for a while before the phone buzzed, and I read her reply.

"HaHaHaHaHaHa. I've been eating a lovely chicken salad and a delicious smoothy that you paid for, while you have been eating that crap. Well done for finding something out of date - you have given me a good idea for the future."

"You really are a pathetic bitch but I have decided to be kind, as you did so well. I want you to go and get a long shoot lace and wrap it round the base of your balls several times, pulling it tight before tying it. Take a photo and show me!"

My balls were still aching from this morning, but I did what she had told me, imagining her there watching as I wrapped the lace around and pulled it tight, before send the picture.

"Oh my God, have you even got a dick? Send me a picture with your hand next to it, I want to see how big it is!"

I had always been a bit self conscious about my cock - I knew it wasn't particularly big, but to be fair, no one had ever said anything about it so I assumed it was ok. It was soft now, and as I took a picture of it resting in my palm, I realised that it was only a few inches long. The response from Raven was predictable.

"That has to be one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Please tell me you are not married?"

"Yes Goddess, I am. We have been together for 10 years."

She was savage in her reply.

"Let me guess. She's never been keen on sex with you, and hasn't let you fuck her for a while?"

I had to be honest - "No Goddess."

"I'm not surprised. Anyway, I don't give a shit about that. This is what you are to do. No one wants to see that little worm, so you are to wrap it up with the other laces so that it is completely covered. You will stay like that all day. What time do you go to bed?"

I told her that I normally wen to sleep around 10pm.

"In that case, you may send me a tribute at 10 pm. I may give you permission to release yourself. Now get tied up, fuck off, and leave me alone."

I was totally deflated, both physically and mentally. I had been ridiculed by my unknown dominatrix, who I felt I was already starting to build a relationship with. Grabbing the other laces, I wrapped them tight around my cock, feeling myself starting to harden, but unable to grow. I returned to my desk to start work for the afternoon, with the unusual feeling between my legs, as the cord cut into my balls and cock.

I checked in the mirror before Louise arrived home. My jeans were fairly loose, and you couldn't see the bundle tied up underneath them. It was very surreal having our domestic chit chat as we eat, and then sat watching tv after dinner. I wasn't sure if Louise kept glancing across at me as we sat in our chairs, and I was trying not to move around as the binding became more and more uncomfortable. Finally it as almost 10, and I slipped out to find my phone. I sent another 'Daily Task' tribute to Raven, with a message.

"Please Goddess, may I untie myself?"

The answer was brief - "You may".

I rushed to the bathroom and removed the coords, felling the relief as my cock and balls escaped from their confinement.

I checked my Twitter the following morning, to find a single message. It was Raven.

"Tea, bitch."

There was an option on her Wishtender for 'Daily Tea'. I clicked and sent, imaging somehow a cup of tea arriving as she lay in bed. This was all in my mind of course. For all I knew, she didn't even look like her picture. She was on line, however, as a reply arrived.

"Thanks you bitch, You may tie yourself up again."

I realised that I had been waiting for this. Today I had to go into the office, so I hurried to wrap the cords around my balls and cock again, before going to get the train into the city. Now here I was at my desk, in amongst my co-workers, with my secret lurking under my trousers, enjoying the dull pain as the laces cut into me.

laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers