Letter to Master

Story Info
Dominance/Submission/Romance.
916 words
4.09
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a letter that my lover at the time wrote to me. Sadly, circumstances were such that we could not stay together, as she had strong family ties in the Southeast while I had pressing family business in the far west. Our breakup was difficult and for a time there was anger mixed in with sadness on both sides. She exacted a measure of revenge by sending me email and photos describing and/or depicting her adventures with a new lover. Those had a number of different effects on me. They hurt, they fueled some resentment, they titillated, and they made me sad at what I had no choice but to give up. Eventually, I understood her need to inflict pain on me. She knew she could because despite the intense D/s nature of our sex life she knew I cared deeply for her. So her letter demonstrates a little bit of paradise lost.

"Master, I've been missing you so much. I've missed your sexy voice. I've missed your arrogant attitude, and your Master's commands. I need to suck your cock, Master. I need to be used by you. My pussy, my ass and my mouth need your thick cock to fuck them. My ass aches to have you spank it. I know I'm telling you my needs and wants. I probably don't deserve any of this since I haven't been a very attentive fuckslave lately. I need to please you, Master. Serve you, adore you, worship you. Please let me kneel at your feet and kiss them, Master. Let me show you how submissive I am to you. I remember all my training, Master. I know how a good slave is suppose to behave.

I'm naked and flat on my belly on the floor, kissing your feet and licking your toes, and whimpering because I'm so aroused by being this way for such a powerful, sexy Master. And when you allow me, I slide my tongue up your leg to your thigh. I want so much to lick your balls. They're so hairy and they hang so heavy. Mmmm... so male. But I wait for your permission. Sigh... not yet. You tell me to move higher. I let my lips move across your tummy and I pause to stick my tongue in your navel. I tease it a for a second before moving on. Up to your chest. So broad, so manly. I love your chest. Oh, and your nipples. They feel good between my teeth. I lightly bite them and you moan. Then you roughly pull me closer. My tits are crushed against you as you kiss my lips. Your tongue glides across them and then between them. Your hands move over my body. Your fingers know where to touch to make me shiver. Finally, you push me back down to the floor, so that I'm kneeling. It's time to serve Master...

I've been well-trained by Master in the art of cocksucking. Master, you saw that I had cocksucking lips and the desire to learn and I hope you haven't regretted training me to properly suck cock. You know how much I love to wrap these fucking lips around that thick shaft. Mmmm... my mouth waters now. I'm so hungry for it. Oh yes, just to kiss the head of your cock makes my little, slave pussy so wet. Please, Master, let me rub my hot, little twat while I take that fat cock down my throat. Please... Oh god, yes! Feels so good hitting the back of my throat! I love the way you fuck my mouth. Oh, please don't stop!

I think your beast is awake! You grab my hair and fuck me so hard that your balls slap my chin. I want this! I want to be fucked this way. You growl and use my mouth the way you use my pussy. And right now my pussy is so hot. I'm stroking my clit and crying with pleasure! You push me back on the floor and straddle me as you continue pounding deep down my throat! My legs are spread wide open and I'm still rubbing my pussy and finger-fucking my cunt. I use my free hand to grab your ass and pull you closer. I want more cock!

You pull out and slap my face with your wet meat and you tell me that I'm your whore and that I better never forget it! You slap me again. Harder this time, and I cum! I shake and scream, and you just laugh arrogantly at me and shove your cock back in my mouth. I grunt and take it deeply.

I take my pussy-wet finger and slide it down the crack of your ass and start to tease your tight hole. I look up at you and I know you'll allow me to do this. I push my finger in and move it around. I know that later this is where my grateful slave tongue will be. I fuck my Master's ass with my finger as you fuck me harder. I can feel your cock throbbing and ready to erupt. I crave to have your cum filling my mouth and sliding thick down my parched throat. I want my Master's heavy load inside me! Please give it to me...."

She is now a part of my history. My time with her changed my life, and though the price of our breakup was high, I have never regretted our time together.