All Comments on 'Letter To Max, My Online Friend'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Not NormalNot Normal12 months ago

Lovely, pure, beautiful

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 3 years ago

This is the first thing of yours I've read, Jane. Intense, wonderful, subtle, revealing. Just, simply, yes.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

I finally had a moment to read some of your work, I'm not surprised by your skill in painting with words. I can't recall if I've ever read a story that consists of one love scene, probably because it is a really hard thing to pull off with any success. I've known for awhile that you are a special and talented woman, now I know you play with words well too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my...

Very flippin' hot. That Max was a lucky man.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
Amazing

You captured the nerves, the fluttery feelings, the passion!! Bravo!!

dutchraindutchrainalmost 11 years ago
A very special sleep-over...

Very well written, I loved reading this story. I was engulfed at once, the characters are alive, painted with well chosen words.

griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
very good.

nice change of pace. I like the romantic aspects.

TGirlNerdTGirlNerdabout 11 years ago

0_o Holy fuck why didn't I read this sooner... that was amazing! :D

steve44uksteve44ukover 11 years ago
So real you can almost taste it...

Congratulations on a thoroughly convincing and beautifully written story. TG has never been my thing, but I found this both moving and arousing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.