Letter to My Teacher

Story Info
My gay College crush on the Teacher needs to be pursued.
784 words
4.2
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Letter to my Teacher

Dear Mr. Barnes,

Everyday I sit in this college classroom and listen to you talk and lecture and teach and asks questions to a room full of students typing away on our laptops. Everyday I fantasize about staying after for any reason, whether it's my grades or asking for an extension on a due assignment and you boldly ask me to suck your big juicy cock.

I imagine you have a big long and thick meat log just yearning to unload an ungodly amount of man juice into the mouth and ass of some eager younger student. Perhaps because your wife doesn't do it for you anymore in the way of arousal or she doesn't do a lot of the things she did when you both were younger.

Either way, I don't care. One day I will have to find out if you would ever consider such a scenario with a student. Especially with another male.

I figured I would at least write this letter to you as an icebreaker. I cannot help the constant daydreams and nights jerking off to the thoughts of you bending me over your office desk and pounding my tight firm ass until you explode inside me. All the while lecturing my about being such a cock whore who needs to put in more extra credit to ensure a passing grade come finals.

Maybe you even share me with some of your other male faculty coworkers in secret gay sex party gangbangs.

No matter what the scenario or circumstances, I long to be naked for you and service you in any way you desire and to feel your mature naked body against mine.

If you say no or are completely disgusted by the aspect of a male fuck boy student at your beckon call, I don't know if that would even make me stop with all the fantasies about you.

With me you can rest assured that there would never be any threat of blackmail since you have seen my grades. Be certain that I will only and ever want you in all these carnal ways solely because of my craving to have you want me sexually and for you to dominant and own me.

If you say yes for just one time to see how it goes, I promise you that you won't be disappointed. I imagine it as starting with me stripping nude for you as you watch smoking a cigarette or enjoying a stiff drink. You visually inspect and then fondle my bare body.

You then tell me to kneel down like a good boy and open your pants. Instruct me to reach in and pull out your cock and lick from balls to tip before sucking it slow and steady as I look up at you for approval.

You make me suck your beautiful cock as it get harder and bigger in my mouth until it finally gets to a point that you ask how much I love your cock. I moan with lust as I do not stop sucking to even reply with words. Youe make me suck harder and more steady until you tense and quiver and finally let go as your heavy balls unload a torrent of cum in my mouth for me to swallow.

You tell me how I'm such a great cocksucker and will require me to suck you off on the regular and that the next day you will definitely have to try out my ass in hopes for the same type of result.

I could easily go on and on about all the thoughts of how you would and should be my master. I thought that writing all this out would help ease my eagerness, but I think I crave you even more so than when I started this.

The only question at this point in my mind is when not if you will give in and feed me your hidden mystery trophy you hide in those dress pants everyday.

Tomorrow will be the day you will see me in class and notice me in a way you never have before after you read this email. It'll be awkward in many ways and when class ends you will perhaps pretend nothing is different and ignore the awkwardness or you will call me down to stay after for a few words.

Just let it be known that if those words are anywhere along the lines of "this can't happen" or "let's pretend this never happened and focus on course studies", I will keep dropping suggestions until I get my shot.

See you and hopefully suck you after class, Sir.

Sincerely,

Avery S.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers