Letters from a Shared Wife 02

Story Info
She reveals the truth about his father and their children.
2.8k words
4.09
12.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whispor
Whispor
222 Followers

Includes scenes of indirect incest where a cuckold husband unknowingly consumes his own father's seed from his wife's pussy.

My Dearest Husband,

I do hope you enjoyed reading my previous letter to you. I know that an infinite number of these letters could never adequately express my love and affection for you. Nevertheless I will continue to write them to you in the hope that they will only increase your desire and love for me.

Trust is an important part of any relationship. Most couples make the mistake of equating trust between each other with fidelity. It is, in my humble opinion, a concept that is doomed to fail. Despite my everlasting love for you, my heart is consumed by lusts and desires that you could never possibly satisfy. No single man could. As I told you before, I am a slut. It is obviously not an identity that I broadcast to everyone we know. The truth is that all women have a deep desire to be sluts. Like me, some have the self-confidence to act upon it. Most suppress that aspect of themselves due to the pressures of society.

I am so fortunate that you celebrate and facilitate my inner slut. That's why I'm so glad that the two of us do not define trust as fidelity. Rather, you trust that I will never fall in love with the other men who give me the sexual pleasure you never can.

Trust. I've been thinking a lot about that word. Perhaps I've been reminiscing so much lately because of the recent passing of your father. I do miss him so. I'm sure you do as well, especially since the relationship between you two dramatically improved after we started dating and eventually married.

You don't know all of the details of that, my love. You don't know how I convinced your father to give you the respect and admiration that you were so deserving of.

My memories of meeting your family and getting to know them are very fond ones to me. I loved how you were so eager to show me off to them, especially to your father. It was a pool party, remember? I had planned to dress conservatively and wear a one-piece bathing suit, but you were insistent that I wear a bikini to show off my body. You beamed with pride when you introduced me to everyone. I was your trophy, your prize, and you made me the center of everyone's attention.

No one paid me more attention than your father. He may have been able to conceal his glances from everyone else, including your mother, but I knew he surveyed my body with his eyes more than once. His furtive glances at my breasts and my legs only served to motivate me to give him more views of my body to see.

You can imagine how sad and dismayed I was to discover that your father and you had such a contentious relationship. Nothing you did could ever please him. Despite your position in the family business, he constantly criticized and berated you. He was a difficult man to please, and I hated that for you.

Trust. I didn't ask your permission for what I had planned. I didn't know if I would ever tell you. Perhaps now is the appropriate time to reveal what I did so that you will know the true reason why your father drastically changed the way he treated you.

I truly hope that this confession is not difficult for you to read. If it is, remind yourself of the words you once spoke to me when you encouraged me to take other lovers and reassured me that you would always support my actions to do so. You said, "You are a magical, sexual creature. Your lust and sexual desires know no boundaries. Why would I wish to cage such a beautiful creature? You thrive only when those needs are being satisfied, and I love you for that."

Those words of yours will never leave my memory, and I will forever hold you to them.

Was I successful in hiding my sexual attraction to your father from you? I fell in lust with him the very first time I met him. Imagine my surprise to discover how different the two of you are physically. While you are short in stature and thin, he was tall, had broad shoulders, and was well-defined. The contrast even made me question his paternity of you. Yet somehow I knew that no man could ever cuckold him.

I loathed and deplored the way he berated you constantly. Nevertheless his manner, his assertiveness, his... dominance over you made my panties wet on more than one occasion - when I was wearing panties, that is. His glances at me were piercing and discerning. He was obviously undressing me with his eyes on more than one occasion. In turn I fantasized about being naked for him to see, and on my knees before him.

Do you remember when he sent you to Chicago on business early into our relationship? Knowing that he was a workaholic I went to his office late one evening when you were gone. I wore that yellow sundress that you liked so much, but somehow I forgot to wear panties. He was working late as expected and the last one in the office that day. I went inside with the intention of speaking with him about the nature of the relationship between the two of you.

I expressed my disapproval of how he treated you and constantly berated you. I told him that he should treat you better, and reminded him that you were his son after all.

He became very angry and defensive. He got in my face and told me that I should "learn my place." His manner was threatening, his voice stern and harsh. I almost cowered in fear. But I did not.

I brought what happened next upon myself. It didn't help that the wetness my sex was producing was starting to slowly run down my inner thigh. It didn't help that the smell of the feminine musk of my arousal permeated the air in the room. None of that helped me avoid the consequences of what happened when I also got in his face and told him that he should "put me in my place himself if he thought he was man enough."

The memory of him grabbing the back of my neck and forcing me to bend over his desk is a blur. It happened so fast. I froze in a state of shock and fear when he lifted up the back of my sundress and discovered I was sans panties. What broke my almost hypnotic state was the sensation of one of his thick fingers penetrating my well-lubricated pussy. As wet as I was, he commented about how tight my little pussy was. He announced his intention to stretch it and make it useless for any other man, including you, his own son.

I think I laughed out loud. Knowing how small your own tiny little penis is, I had no fear of anything he could do to me sexually. Nor did I have any expectation of receiving any pleasure from it. When I heard the sound of him unzipping his pants I probably rolled my eyes, thinking once again of how small you are and only assuming that he would be just as small.

It felt like he was tracing my slit up and down with a small fruit at first, a lemon, or a lime. When he began to press it inside me I thought it was anything other than the glans of his cock. That's what it was, though. His pink mushroom was at least the size of a small plum. It stretched me so wide that even my plentiful lubrication almost wasn't enough to allow it entry. Inch by glorious inch it pressed deeper and deeper into me. It reached the end of my tunnel yet it still continued to press deeper. I sighed audibly in pleasure. My toes curled. My fists clenched as my torso lay pressed against his desk. My nipples became as hard as diamonds.

Yet I was still in complete disbelief. How could this man, your own father, have such a massive cock when your little penis is so very small?

Then he started fucking me. My pussy received the most brutal fuck that it has ever endured that night. His thrusts into me were so forceful and violent my lower buttocks were bruised from his pelvis making contact with them. Do you remember when you noticed the bruises after you returned from your trip? Obviously I had not fallen like I told you.

As he fucked me, he said the most horrible and degrading things to me. He called me a slut, a whore, and a gold digger. He said that there was no other reason that a woman as sexy and beautiful as me could be attracted to his son otherwise. He must have been completely dismayed when I then began climaxing uncontrollably. His cock continued thrusting inside me while I endured orgasm after glorious orgasm. My little pussy desperately tried to milk it of his seed the entire time, but to no avail.

He was a machine. Despite his age he had the sexual endurance of a god. I was quickly becoming sore. My pussy was being obliterated just as he intended.

I had lost complete control when I began professing to him that I was indeed a slut. I urged him to fuck me harder. I told him that I needed to be "put in my place" and that he was obviously the only man equipped to do so. His final thrust into me made me see stars - it was that deep. I suddenly felt a sensation like a hot water bottle was emptying inside me. I climaxed one final time. My pussy clenched like a vice around him and proceeded to milk his cock completely dry.

Yet that was not enough to satisfy my lust. After his ejaculations subsided, he released me and slowly withdrew from inside me. I'm sure he expected me to flee his office in utter horror. Instead I turned and knelt in front of him. I licked and sucked his deflating cock clean of our combined juices for the longest time. I lovingly took each of his large testicles into my hungry mouth. I performed oral worship of his masculinity.

That's when I returned to the task at hand, the reason I had come to see him. I made him a promise. I told him that if you and I were to stay together, if we were to marry, that I would make myself available to be the receptacle of his lust. I would obey any sexual demand he placed on me, that I would be his slut, and that I would do the things his wife - your mother- would never do for him. I would do so in strict confidence. I even told him that I would never tell you as long as he lived.

But there was a catch. I told him that he had to treat you differently. He had to respect you, even dote on you. He had to treat you like a man openly and privately despite whatever feelings he might have had toward you. He still remained reluctant to accept my offer.

Trust. I've written that word multiple times in this letter, and I ask you to to place your trust in me completely, for what I'm about to write will not be easy for you to read. You may even consider it a betrayal as most men would. I hope you will not, because what I did was for our benefit as a couple.

Despite all of your efforts to conceal your most dreadful secret, I disclosed it. I told your father about your small penis.

I can't remember when my sundress came off when he was fucking me. I just know that I remember him groping my bare tits and pinching my nipples during my state of ecstasy. I remained on my knees at his feet, completely naked for him to observe for his pleasure. I told him that, on my knees, I truly felt "in my place" as I performed oral worship of his masculine genitals. I felt humbled, submissive. That word - submissive - describes the state I desire to be in most of all when I'm with a man sexually.

Your father is the only man that has made me feel truly sexually submissive. I do miss him so.

I then told him that his penis was nothing like his son's. I told him yours is so small I could not feel it inside me even when my pussy was at its tightest and not stretched. I told him that a slut like me would need a cock like his to be satisfied if you and I were to marry. I reaffirmed my promise to be his slut, but added that I would never leave your side as your wife, and that I would support you in everything you aspire to do.

Probably what convinced him to accept my offer was what I suggested next. I asked if he desired to have grandchildren one day. I told him that the only way I could ever possibly conceive would be from a deep, copious insemination like the one he had just provided inside me. I told him you would never be able to fertilize my eggs because of your physical affliction, and I offered him the opportunity to father our children. He agreed to those terms.

That's when everything changed between the two of you. I am the one you have to thank for the warm relationship you had with your father from that day forward.

I know how excited you were each time we learned I was with child. You were so excited to believe that your shallow deposits of a few milliliters of semen into the entry of my pussy had somehow reached my egg. We both know that it was always impossible and that it defied the laws of biology. That's why your father always inseminated me a few days after you. It was the perfect arrangement. I received the sexual pleasure I deserved, he fertilized my egg each time, and our children still strongly resemble you. You are an amazing father to them, and I love you so much for that. I know you will continue to be even after learning the truth.

Your father loved them very much, too.

You have told me something numerous times in the past. In the midst of your sexual arousal with me, you've said that you love my "sexual wickedness" and that it turns you on. After I've been with another lover and he has inseminated me, you've always licked me clean and swallowed their cum to reclaim me for yourself. You've made comments about the large quantity of semen that other men ejaculate inside me, and that they must really be turned on by me to empty themselves so completely deep inside my pussy.

I remained faithful to my promise to your father even after I gave birth to our children and had my tubes tied. He reminded me of my place as his slut many times, especially as your mother's sexual drive declined. You may not wish to know this, but your mother detested performing fellatio. I willingly took her place as your father's fellatrix. He became quite fond of how I could take his cock down my throat until my lips kissed its root at his pelvis. He delighted at "making" me taste and swallow his seed whenever he chose to finish that way.

One time I had tried to hide the fact that he had fucked me, but you suspected I had just been fucked by a lover and desired to reclaim me for yourself. I was hesitant at first. I made some excuse for you not to, but you were insistent. I had what can only be described as a transcendental experience that first time I lay naked on my back in our marital bed while you licked and consumed your own father's seed from me. You were completely oblivious to the fact that it was his. There was something spiritual about it, albeit wicked, knowing you were swallowing the same seed that gave you life inside your mother's womb, knowing that I was feeding it to you, and knowing it was the result of my own sexual pleasure. It was also a very memorable climax for me when you licked me clean.

I muse, because on the many occasions that your father inseminated me instead of another lover you often made comments about how delicious it tasted after you cleaned me. That made me so happy to be so deliciously wicked for you in that special way.

I have no doubt that you will understand why I did all of this for you, for us. I know you love me. I know nothing I could ever do would ever change that as long as you continue to trust me to know what's best for both of us.

Love,

Your Wife

Whispor
Whispor
222 Followers