All Comments on 'Letters from Blackwell Island Pt. 03'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

As soon as you can.

moedik2moedik2over 3 years ago

I have eagerly awaited chapter three, and was not disapointed. good story and hopefully more to come. 5 Stars!

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 3 years ago

I rarely give five stars but have today.

This is a good story, the sex is necessary but not the whole story.

The time it takes to write something as well thought out as this is a credit to you.

My latest story is I find stretching away from the sex and into the storyline so congratulations and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

You do a great job of pulling the reader into the character's lives and describing the island and island life

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Storey

Just loved the storey, very well developed, look forward to more.

vicmicovicmicoover 3 years ago

Excellent story! Quality amazed me as I was not expecting that. Good character development and encompassing interesting subject not sex-related. Cleverly done!

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
And the wonderful story keeps evolving...

Thank you for a delightful, entertaining tale with a bit of sex thrown in. Too bad you can't make it into a movie. The colors and characters would be wonderful. Of course, I suspect Patrick might find it a bit confronting.

In any event, I am glad to learn that your time on Blackwell Island is going so well and look forward to future notes from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

You have such an art of writing. You get the reader to become part of this story and have them create in their mind the entire island and make it feel real. It definitely sounds like a heaven on earth and hopefully there is such place out there waiting to be discovered

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I was engrossed in it right from the start. You are wonderful writer and it is a pleasure to read your stories. I hope you continue with story. I am intrigued to find out if they finally get to become permanent residents of the island. Plus I would reading more about their lives and their adventures on the island. I myself would really enjoy living on an island naked.

dustieonedustieoneover 3 years ago
Where is Blackwell Island? I want to go.

Great story. Had me hooked from the first chapter. Anxiously waiting for Pt. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudism/Naturism ..nature at it's finest.

Great story, both family and adult nudist communities exist - variety can be fun. ...Having started out as a nudist family - a 'family' of 9 ..7 kids still at home - I was 16 at the time and began a life style I enjoyed within my own future families. Over the years been a member or visitor to 8 different family nude resorts, never an adult one - but Would have liked for my wife(s) and I to have visited one of the adult kind, although never did.

Enjoyed your writing and story... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This has got to be the most enjoyable story I have ever read. You are a very talented writer and make everyone feel apart of the story. I am anxious to find out if they finally get to become permanent residents of the island. I would find it facinating to read more about their lives on the island. I myself would really enjoy living on an island naked. I am beside myself waiting for Part 4 to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story had me completely hooked from page one, right to the end of chapter three. Beautiful, sensitive and very thoughtful writing, that evoked detailed mental images of a truly magical place and culture, with a little sensual sex added in as the cherry on the cake. Thank you so much for several days and a few late night of blissful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story I wish there was more did you stay or go did you ever swap with other couples. to many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like your other stories I found myself so invested in the characters, plot and scenarios. Very well written. I really enjoy your character development, and come (no pun intended :-D) to feel as if they are real. Please keep writing!

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Great, fantastic storey, I love the lifestyle, wouldn’t it be fantastic if we could live like that. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

johnfjohnfabout 2 years ago

Thank you for transporting me to this most wonderful place.

Your story has acted as a tonic in these awful times 🙏

bigmoltbigmoltabout 2 years ago

Fantastic read.

Took me away from all the horrors that are going on in t his world. Can't wait for the next part.

THANK YOU.

jschmosucksjschmosucksalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series! I hope you’ll return to Blackwell Island soon! I’m sure there’s a lot to tell about the next 5 years and I can’t wait to see how Patrick handles the idea of becoming a permanent resident!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, very well done. I hope you write more chapters covering the next five years of the perfect example of life as it should be with Allie and Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next parts Lisa, children for Aiden, and of course Patrick impregnating three Women under direct supervision

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good series. I'm very much looking forward to the next 5+ years!

dawg997dawg99710 months ago

Tremendous story!

Please, another chapter of the ongoing saga.

This story is written so well, it was like I was there.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous