Letters from Carol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled.

"Looks like you got presents as well?"

"Yes, I've opened one already, but it's private. Should I open the other?"

"Well duh! Go ahead!"

Madison tore at the bow until she could open the box. Inside was the most beautiful gown she'd ever seen.

"Well are you gonna try it on?"

"Yes, but you can't see me until it's time to leave for dinner. So go watch ESPN or something."

Rick smiled and backed out of the room closing the door behind him.

She lifted the dress out of the box and low and behold underneath were the most beautiful white thong panty and bra set made with French lace. There was matching garter belt with white stockings. She put them on and pranced around her room. She felt sexy for the first time in her life. She felt like a woman, a real one, the kind that powerful men like her Daddy would bed.

She wondered if he wasn't her Daddy and they met somewhere socially if he'd make a pass at her. The thought was naughty and she knew it but so what! She bit her bottom lip and grabbed the vibrator.

Her mind took her to a beach where an older man was kneeling between her legs. His tongue felt so wonderful. Just as the vibrator brought her to climax the man licking her pussy looked up at her. In that moment she realized two things, she was cumming, and the fantasy man responsible had the face of her Daddy.

She exploded in ecstasy. "Did I just get off thinking about my father licking my pussy? Holy shit!"

She shook the thought from her head and focused on the dress. She slid it over her head and down her body. She found a pair of heels in the box and slipped them on as well. Rick was in the living room having a drink.

When he looked up just in time to see Madison push the double doors open and sashay through. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was the most beautiful woman he'd laid eyes on and he knew that was the truth. She was the spitting image of her mother 20 years earlier. It took his breath away. Rick gathered his wits about him and tried to act normal.

"Zip me up Daddy?"

"Sure angel. You look spectacular, and I might add you won't be the only one trying to protect their territory if you know what I mean."

"Am I your territory Daddy?"

"Well in a way yes baby girl."

"I knew it. You still think of me as a baby hmph!"

Rick took a moment to carefully calculate his next words. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her closely. He lifted her chin so she could look into his eyes.

"Madison, you are a woman. Of this I am certain. You will always be my baby girl, but after today I can never look at you as anything other than a woman."

"I knew it!" Madison shouted and punched him in the arm.

"You watched Sophie get me off! Admit it! Don't you lie. You know I can always tell."

He was busted and he knew it. She was right. He had never been able to lie to her effectively.

"Yes, I did. It was beautiful."

They hugged deeply.

"Well I'm starving! Ready to try escargot?

"Snails Daddy?? Ewwwww!"

On the way to the restaurant, Madison snuggled into her Daddy's chest. He was feeling melancholy. Carol loved dining in Paris. He heard some sniffling coming from Madison and suspected she too was thinking of her mom. They talked a little bit about it and decided that once they stepped out of the car, they would focus on having fun.

As they stepped out of the limo, something caught Madison's eye..

"Daddy look!"

There was a woman sitting at a table not far from the restaurant. The sign was in French but she was unmistakably a fortune teller.

"Can we Daddy? Please can we?"

They walked over and sat down. Rick handed her the equivalent of $50 in euros.

"Give me your hand my dear." She said in English.

Madison extended her hand palm up and the woman studied it for several seconds.

"And now yours Monsieur."

Rick followed suit. He played along mostly for Madison.

"The two of you have a history yes? This is not your first time together?"

Maddie nodded affirmatively.

"You love each other very deeply and share a bond built on both love and tragedy no?"

Maddie began to tear up

"I think we better go Madd.."

"No, I'm ok. I want to hear the rest. Yes what you said is true."

The fortune teller put Madison's hand inside Rick's and held them together.

"Hear me now child, the love you have for each other is real. It is eternal, spanning many previous lives. It is a love so strong and uncommon, others will question it. Always remember we do not choose who we love my dear."

Pointing to their palms she continued, "Your futures are written right here. My dear you must give yourself to him unrestricted. Love him with all of your heart, mind, and body. When he needs you most, you must not hesitate. This is all I can tell you at this time. Monsieur Rick, Mademoiselle Madison I wish you a pleasant evening and a pleasant journey together. ."

As they walked away Madison's mind was reeling. Was the fortune teller saying she should become her father's lover? She felt a twitch below at the thought.

"Daddy, how did she know our names? I'm certain we didn't tell her."

"She's a fortune teller right?" Rick grinned. He was hungry and had barely paid attention at all to the fortune teller.

They were led inside to the best table available. They were greeted by name, which meant the staff knew they were coming. Carol! Amazing. Given the agreed upon rules of engagement, Rick decided to let Madison drink as much French wine she wanted, a decision he would later question.

As they left the restaurant, he realized she was drunk. She was a fun drunk, and very affectionate.

"Daddy? I think I'm a little dwunky wunky!"

"Yes you are baby girl."

Rick helped her get back into the car. When they got to the hotel, he helped her out she stumbled. Rick caught her, scooped her up and carried her like a groom carries his bride. After laying her in her bed, he sat in a nearby chair and watched her. He realized that she couldn't sleep in her dress. He needed to get her out of it and under the covers. He removed her shoes and then took hold of her wrists and helped her sit up. She had been passed out, but was now awake and still very very drunk.

"Helloooo sexy Daddy!"

"Hello baby girl. Daddy needs to help you out of this dress."

"Why sexy Daddy? Are you gonna fuck me?" she giggled.

She punctuated her words by grabbing his dick.

Rick gently took her hand by the wrist and pulled it away.

"Madison, you're drunk and you need to sleep. We leave for Rome in the morning."

Rick unzipped the back of her dress

"Can you take it off the rest of the way?"

Pouting she replied, "I can...but I won't...You have to do it sexy Daddy!"

Rick sighed, helped her stand and slid the dress down her thighs and into a puddle on the floor. He helped her step out of it. When he looked up he could not believe his eyes. The lingerie she wore was identical to the set Carol had worn on their honeymoon. It was unmistakable and it was not an accident. It's as though Carol was intentionally leading him down a path that he knew was wrong, or was it?

He was starting to question reality. She looked like Carol. She talked like Carol. The fortune teller...Carol's letters. It was all so confusing. And on top of it, she was so Goddamn sexy. It as all he could do to not ravage her right there.

"Okie Dokie, sexy Daddy!, You've almost got me naked. What are you going to do with me?"

He helped her into bed, tucked her feet under the covers and kissed her on the forehead. He and said just one word. "Sleep"

Rick went to his own room and prepared for bed. "Carol what have you done?" he thought. I know you too well, and it seems like you want me to bed our daughter, but how can it be? Am I going crazy here?"

Rick laid back on the bed, tired but aware of his erection. He grabbed his cock and begun to stroke it. Visions of Carol were occasionally interrupted by visions of Madison. His mind refused to allow him to forget her. "Fuck society" he thought. "They can't read my mind and If I want to fuck my daughter in the comforts of my own mind, who's gonna stop me. After all it's just a fantasy."

He imagined himself back in Madison's room. He pulled down her panties to reveal the most perfect little pussy he'd seen in his life, so smooth and fresh. He parted the folds of her 19 year old pussy with his tongue and went to town. He was making her cum. Thrashing her head back and forth, as she came. "I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cumming."

That was it, a ropes of cum shot out of Rick's dick with the strength he hadn't remembered since he was twenty. He continued to hear Madison's refrain as his final two shots landed on his chest.

"I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cumming."

He laid there in post orgasmic bliss

"I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cumming!"

"Wait? What?"

He shook his head as he sat up onto his elbows and opened his eyes just in time to confirm his fears.

"Dadddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

It was then that he realized that Madison was awake. Her room was opposite his and with their doors open she could look right at him from bed and he at her. She must have woken up to see the sight of Rick pumping his cock and decided to join in.

Rick realized now that the voice he thought he'd imagined was actually his 19 year old daughter, his angel, his reason for living. She'd been masturbating while watching her father jack his huge cock.

He quickly rolled off the bed grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wiped himself off. He grabbed a robe and headed to Madison's room. They needed to talk.

When he got there she was asleep, snoring. He didn't have the heart to disturb her. He needed to sleep as well. Tomorrow they'd talk and he could put an end to this notion. He cursed himself for considering his daughter a sex object. Ashamed, he lay in bed crying. He missed Carol so much. Eventually he cried himself to sleep.

12