All Comments on 'Letters from Carol Ch. 03'

by fittexanman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great reading

Please continue this story. If for no other reason, to confirm he impregnated both girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UTTERLY AMAZING

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, more of this story, let it be that they do return to Rome and Frederica is Pregnant, and so is Maddison. and that they are very happy to see each other again, in EVERY way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue this story.

One of the best stories on this site, 5 stars! Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! You must have been very busy to not have written Chapters 4 - ?

Please continue.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I didnt like this story. Pretty egoistic of mom to bind her daughter to her father. Daughter wont be able to meet/love a man her own age, and will probably a very young widow. The notes mom distributed everywhere are unbelievable as well. On top of that daughter already cheats on dad in Rome with Freddie. Doesnt matter to me it is same gender sex. Cheating is cheating, and I HATE it.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A great story and thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

josenussbaum - with an attitude like yours, why do you even visit this site? Moralistic prat!

fittexanman - despite the fact that you desperately need an Editor to correct much of your spelling, this story definitely requires at least one more Part, if not two!

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous