Letters from the Attic Ch. 02

Story Info
The foursome take their act on the road.
15.7k words
4.79
16.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Road Trip

Remembering and Reconciling.

I was daydreaming again. I'd been doing that a lot recently. About three weeks ago my wife Jill and I broke the monogamy barrier by having a tryst with her college roommate Carmen and her husband Tim. I'd been daydreaming ever since. My name is Paul. I'm a home builder and Jill, my wife, teaches art at our local high school.

The spark that set off that particular fire was my discovery of an entire box of spicy letters in our attic written by Carmen to Jill, along with an even hotter set of photographs of Carmen. It turns out that my Jill and Carmen had been lovers all the way back to when they were roommates in college. When confronted, Jill accepted my explanation that I not only found her lesbianism acceptable, but highly erotic and that if she was interested I wanted to participate. Jill set up a date with Carmen and her husband Tim and the two roomies performed an erotic little one-act play that turned into a riotous fuck by all four of us.

So for the last month my mind has been all over the place, but mostly on sex. It has been filled with images of Carmen and Jill lounging by the pool that afternoon wearing little more than suntan oil, of the one-act play that ended in a tangle, of Tim driving my Jill insane with his long, thin cock, and most of all of Carmen; how she arched her back when my wife was at her clit, about how she quivered as I pulled her jet-black hair and penetrated her ass, and about how she howled through her orgasm as Jill ate her and I emptied myself into her.

Damn! I missed the exit for the build at 2814 Hanover. I'd have to take the loop under the freeway and hit it coming back down the south side. The plumber subcontractor was waiting for a check to pay his guys. That being the case, however, he'd hang around for the inspection even if I was a few minutes late.

Though evening had peaked with a bang, it went out with a whimper. After I finished in Carmen, she and Jill went off to the bathroom to shower. I tried to follow to see where their heads were at just as much as to see where their hands and mouths went, but they shooed both of us guys away. Once we got cleaned up hugs, kisses, and handshakes were then exchanged and we were gone. Jill fell asleep immediately on the way home.

I looked for a chance to talk to Jill about it all. I had a jumble of thoughts and wasn't sure exactly how to straighten them out. The experience was sexual Valhalla, but I knew that a change of that size in our relationship was potentially dangerous. Looking back at it, the four of us had been edging towards sex together for years. Even though we all clearly wanted it, things still had a chance to go wrong if we didn't keep it in perspective.

Perhaps because she and I weren't entirely comfortable talking about it, Jill and I found other things to do-burying ourselves in work and home. I was pushing to finish three different houses due to be turned over before Labor Day so that the families could move into new school districts. Jill was off from school so she had more than enough work with the kids, so staying diverted was easy. But we weren't cold to one another. Far from it, we smiled, we hugged, kissed, and touched, the sexual friskiness of the evening carrying forward to our personal relationship. About three weeks after our randy BBQ with Carmen and Tim we finally caught a break when the kids cratered early after a long day at the pool.

"We haven't talked much about our night with Carmen and Tim" I said obliquely.

"No, we haven't" Jill replied.

"How did you...?" we both started simultaneously.

"I mean, what did..." we both broke in again.

"You first" I said.

"I liked the fact that you asked me" Jill said. "Even when we were in the middle of it and I was with Tim, before you really did anything with Carmen you asked me if I was okay with it. I liked that a lot. I don't know why, maybe just the formality of it."

"It came natural" I said "you may have noticed that I love you. Plus I have to confess that I didn't think there was a chance in hell that you'd would say 'no' with Tim buried in you up to the hilt at the time." Jill whacked my shoulder and laughed.

"So, where's your head at now?" I asked gathering her hands.

"I'm a worrywart" Jill began, "I worry sometimes that it might change the way we are to one another. But I talked to Carmen and as usual ended up laughing my ass off. Nothing ever seems to worry her and it was all like 'great fuck,' 'great fuck,' 'no, no really, great fuck' and pretty soon I'm a cheerleader just like her saying 'yeah, great fuck, great fuck' and that's all there is to it. She's got big plans for you; I can tell you that."

My cock gave a little start with the "big plans" announcement, but I decided to save my questions about that for later-if Jill would answer them at all.

"I don't worry about trust issues" Jill continued, "I know you're not going to go do Carmen on the side and I'm not going to do Tim on the side. But when I don't have Carmen to make me brave, when I'm just thinking about you and me, I worry about how you'll feel about me if you knew about everything that's been running through my head. Paul, you would think that sex that was that good would have satisfied me for a month, but instead it's like there was this beast inside me all this time and I woke it up. If I acted out half of what I've been thinking you'd think I was the biggest slut on the planet."

Now I was hard as stone. "If it's any consolation I've been the same way" I responded, "I've been daydreaming about night things in the middle of the afternoon. I'm living a Ronnie Milsaps song."

"Look, we should have just learned a lesson with all this. You kept this secret about Carmen and all that weight built up for years for no reason. When it came out it didn't hurt a bit. I was surprised, but we adjusted and figured out a way to enjoy it. So why keep even more secrets? Let me prove it to you. Reach down and touch me and see what kind of reaction I had to you talking about this beast of yours." Jill squeezed me.

"I still can't say what I'm thinking" Jill said, "not out loud."

"It's just you and me!" I said exasperated. "I will never understand how you can be so prudish, then when your motor gets going you go crazy. Okay, lean over here and whisper it to me."

Jill leaned in and I reached between her legs and let my hand rest against her pussy.

"I have fantasies about Steve and Wendy" Jill whispered. Steve was my boss and Wendy was his wife, a petite little sexpot of a brunette who'd been making randy suggestions about what she wanted to do to me in the supply room from the first week I started at the company.

"I see. And what do you fantasize about with Steve and Wendy?" I asked, rubbing her clit with the heel of my hand.

"Everything, just like Tim and Carmen. I think Wendy is sexy as hell and Steve looks...edible" Jill said and laughed.

"Is that all?" I asked, encouraging her both by my tone and my fingers, which were now circling her clit.

"No." Jill said. "You're not helping. It makes it hard to think when you do that. But for the first time I've given actual thought to doing things that I've never done sexually. I don't think of anything without you, but they're pretty out there. I think about being tied up, sometimes by you but most times by somebody else. Sometimes it's a total stranger, sometimes it's someone we know like Steve or Tim. I think about being forced to do it, losing control either because someone has something on me and they're bribing me, or I just succumb to them, and I break down and let them use me. That's nasty isn't it?" Jill asked, her hand resting on my hard cock.

"Good nasty" I said in reply.

Jill's hand had never left my hard rod. She leaned over still further and put her lips to my right ear whispering and nibbling on it between her words. "And I think about doing it...with more than one guy at a time" she continued. "Sometimes I think about doing it with you and Tim or Steve, and...strangers. Lots of strangers all at once..., all of them at me, kissing me,...touching me, pushing their cocks into me, even cumming on me...drenching me." Jill continued. "That's even nastier isn't it?"

"Even better nasty" I responded.

"This is making me wet" Jill said needlessly. The heel of my hand was covered with her moisture and she was actively humping it.

I threw two pillows into the middle of the bed and pulled her nightgown off. Bending her over the pillows face down I pulled her thong to the side and entered her from behind in one strong thrust. This was by far Jill's favorite position and I knew it would send her into fits. I leaned down and whispered into her ear "do you think about these other men taking you this way Jill?"

"Yesss" Jill admitted breathlessly.

I reached beneath her and grabbed both nipples and squeezed them as I humped her. "Do you think about these men lining up to take you, one after the other like I'm doing right now Jill, about them leaving their cum in your pussy? Do you daydream about them standing around you and jacking off while they watch you get fucked Jill?"

"Ahhhhh, yessss, yesssss I do" Jill confessed. I redoubled my efforts and all eight inches were piling in and out of her. Jill was losing it at an accelerating pace. Listening to her comments, I placed a mental bet on the common denominator. Jill was most excited about being wild, being out of control. I jumped up and grabbed the sash out of her silk robe. She grumbled, not understanding why I had left her and what was afoot, but I soon re-entered her and grabbed her wrists, forcing them together behind her back and tying them together with the silk sash.

"And do you daydream about them tying you up to the bed like this and spanking and fucking you mindless until you're covered with their cum?" I asked as i held her wrists with my left hand and delivered several spanks to her upturned bottom with my right.

I continued in this way for several minutes and Jill's passion rose like fire. "Do you daydream about them being in your mouth, and in your pussy, and in your ass all at the same time Jill?" I asked.

"YESS!! YESSS!! YAAHHHH!!" Jill screamed as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I pulled out and covered her pinking ass and back with my eruption.

Jill pulled her head up off the bed to look at me. " Holy shit! That was fantastic" she said. I used two fingers to scoop some of my cum off her back, then lowered my fingers into her mouth. She sucked them greedily. I fell to the side and recovered my breath.

"Babe, what we just did was recreation" i said after a rest. "Simple fun. In my view we're just playing a pretend game, role playing. We all think about things we wouldn't dare do in real life. If we are ever actually going to convert those fantasies to reality, it would take some thought and a lot of planning. I don't want you to create blow-back for the kids or your reputation, but as long as we're completely private about it and you give me a little time to adjust, I'm open to new things."

"And you don't have to worry about old bugaboos on how I will think about you. If you're a slut, you're my slut and I'm yours." Jill smiled and grasped my hand.

GULF SHORES

"Carmen and I are about to rent a condo in Gulf Shores next weekend. We're thinking about the place we went to a couple of years ago right after Carmen and Tim moved back. Can you get free? Maybe leave Thursday and come back Sunday?" Jill asked.

"Yeah. We're at closing on the place on 2814 Hanover and I'm about a week away from closing the other two and I've got almost no punch list left. So yeah, that'd be great. Kids or no kids?" I asked.

"Definitely no kids" Jill replied. "I felt guilty until I damn near had a fight break out between my mom and yours. I had to split the weekend. They'll go to my mom's on Thursday morning and then she'll hand them off to your mom and dad Saturday morning. I had to negotiate it like a divorce hand-off."

I walked across the kitchen and grabbed her behind, drawing her to me and splitting her crotch over my right leg so that my thigh rubbed her clit. I gave her a long, tender kiss. "Are you bringing the she-beast or is she staying at home?" I asked.

"Well, so far I haven't had much success in parking her where I wanted her out of the way. She seems to have her say no matter where I am" Jill replied.

"She's welcome to come along" I joked. "I'll just have to make sure I get the subs cracking" I smiled.

"Yeah, maybe you'll need to crack the whip" Jill punned.

"Maybe. Sounds like I might need the practice for later" I said.

Just like the first time I was told that we'd be coupling with Tim and Carmen, the time between the announcement and the event dragged. And just like the first time we'd made such a plan Jill was a relentless cock-tease, wearing her shortest shorts and most revealing blouses. This time, however, she had company. The Monday night before we left as we'd retired to the bed Carmen called and talked with Jill briefly, then told Jill to turn the phone over to me. It was a well-orchestrated cock-tease; I'll give them that.

"Hey baby. How's my next-to-favorite boy doing?" Carmen asked.

"I'm doing great. Looking forward to this weekend and getting away" I replied.

"MMMMM, me too!" Carmen said enthusiastically. "Jillie and I are going to go out and get some really naughty stuff. I think you'll like it. I'm a little bit horny right now Paul. Tim hasn't been doing his job. Tell me what you're wearing. If you tell me, I promise I'll tell you what I'm wearing and I bet you'll like it" Carmen cooed.

"Yeah...sure" I said hesitantly. "I'm wearing boxers and that's it." Jill wagged her finger at me in the traditional 'bad boy' sign.

"Well, I've got on a low-cut white lace bra that's see-through, it shows my nipples.

They're kind of big and hard right now thinking about you. And I have a little white thong that barely covers me down there. Oooh, there's just a little bit of hair peeking out from under it. I'd best trim things up before we go to the beach don't you think? Come to think of it though, I guess the spot between my legs isn't quite white. It's a little darker because it's wet."

"Mmmm, I'd like to be there" Carmen continued, "I'd like to strip those boxers off you and blow in your ear. Have you been thinking about me? I hope so because I sure have been thinking about you" Carmen cooed.

"Yeah, yeah I have" I admitted.

"Well tell me what you've been thinking about, and I'll tell you what I've been thinking about" Carmen said.

"I...well...you know..." I stammered, uncomfortable talking to another woman about what I wanted to do with her in the sack while my wife was lying in the bed right next to me.

Carmen laughed into the phone. "Cat got your tongue baby?" she asked. "Okay then, well, I'll go first. I've been thinking about how good your big cock felt buried all the way up my ass. I've been itching to do it again, to be outside somewhere, in our bathing suits like before. Anyway, we're pretending, acting like I'm your wife and Jill is Tim's wife. All the people around us, that's the way they think it is. Anyway, we're side-by-side on some of those big loungers and you slip your fingers under my bikini bottom. I push you away, but you just keep coming back naughty boy. Soon you're all covered with my slick. You know?"

"Yeah..,yes, okay" I said awkwardly. Jill smiled at my obvious embarrassment, knowing just what was happening on the other end of the call. Hell, they'd probably planned it line and verse. She circled around to the bottom of our bed and slowly slipped off her top, leaving on only a tiny set of panties, then crawled on all fours to get her face between my legs until her head was positioned above my cock.

"Well, I'm trying to hold it together because your fingers feel so good. I can see your swim trunks and you're hard as a rock. I want that big cock of yours in me. I lick my mouth, wishing that I had that cock inside it. Would you like that Paul? Are you hard for me now Paul?"

I was indeed as hard as granite and admitted it. Jill had removed her top and begun dancing like an exotic dancer or professional cheerleader arcing her back then flexing it down until her hair whipped my raw cock skin with a pop. She stopped to drag the fingernail of her index finger straight down my cock from the head to my balls. I was about to jump out of my socks.

"Well, I'm wet for you Paul, soaking wet" Carmen cooed "I can almost feel that big cock of yours as you push it inside my mouth. You'd like that, wouldn't you Paul?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I would" I said as Jill dragged her tongue back and forth across the little arrow tip below my cockhead.

"Well, if you're a good boy, then maybe I'll let you do that. Now, turn the phone back over to Jill."

"You're a bitch!" I exclaimed and Carmen laughed. I threw the phone down on the bed near Jill's head. Jill laughed and picked it up. "Ok, 10;30. The kids are in mom's day out, so we'll be good until 2;30. Yeah, see you then" she said and hung up.

"I'm not going to get one ounce of relief until the weekend, am I?" I asked.

"No, not one bit" Jill replied "and don't jerk off. I want you packing a full load of ammo when we head south."

"Is Tim at least getting the same treatment?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night" Jill confirmed.

"Good, I'd hate to be the only confirmed case of blue balls in the county" I said.

"Oh, we're not done with you my boy" Jill said, scraping her nails across my balls, "you get to listen to the other end of the call tomorrow night, just like Tim listened in to Carmen's side tonight."

The next day the girls shopped, picking up several bags of clothing and a couple of generic black bags that came from one of the places you like to go, but don't like to mention you've been. Jill stowed them on her side of the closet and swore a painful death if I looked at anything.

That night I listened in on Jill's side of the conversation with Tim. Jill 's transition from public icon to bedroom vamp had always been a little surprising to me (I'm not complaining), but it had definitely taken on new life. Having two men present in one event, whether in sex or just a conversation about sex about doubled her amperage.

Her call with Tim was far longer and more wicked than Carmen's call with me. She dressed in one of her skimpier nighties, laid back and rested her favorite vibrator between her legs and proceeded to tell Tim how to shave his balls to make sure they were hairless so that she could suck them better. Half way into the conversation I inserted several fingers into her snatch. To Jill's great frustration I removed my fingers and forced her to remove the vibrator just before she got off. What's sauce for the goose...

Thursday afternoon finally arrived and we packed up the Suburban for the trip, throwing a huge cooler with all of our food and drinks and our luggage into the rear. Tim sat shotgun and the girls sat in the second row. Everyone else had an insulated tumbler with some hard drink, but since I was the designated driver, I was slugging down iced tea.

The girls were dressed identically, with short blue-jean skirts, strappy sandals that laced up their calves and gingham-checked tops aggressively unbuttoned to show a fair amount of cleavage. The conversations kicked off before we got moving and flowed just as smoothly as ever. Tim and I talked football since the season had just started. Jill had bought cards from some kind of adult icebreaker game and began reading them. Some were goofy, most were straightforward, but they all helped set a playful mood.

"Where's the wildest place you've had sex?" was the first one and of course it was given to me.

"On the back of a tractor," which drew guffaws. "How do you have sex on the back of a tractor?" Tim asked.