Letters from the Attic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, ...good...goodddd..." Jill murmured languidly as Emilio withdrew and she tweaked herself to another orgasm.

All three of us were energized by their red-hot sex. I'd wrapped my arm around Anne and had sunk my fingers into her quim as we watched, gently rocking her clit back and forth as her boyfriend plowed my wife's pussy. She was now humping her pelvis into my hand. Carmen, who had taken up a seat on my other side, pulled my cock out and licked it as she watched her husband butt-fuck my wife for the first time. Between the efforts of these two women I was growing insatiably horny.

"Mount me" I instructed Anne and moved her into a reverse cowgirl position. She was wet and slick and wasted no time straddling me. Her petite frame made a very tight fit with my cock, making me wonder how in the world she was ever able to take on Emilio. She wasted no time and was soon humping up and down on me.

Carmen had no intention of being left out. She knelt between my legs and rubbed her thumb over Anne's clit, which was fully exposed. Anne reacted as if she had been shocked, pushing out towards Carmen. Carmen stood, took Anne's head in her hands and kissed her forcefully, pushing her tongue down into Anne's mouth. Suddenly, she broke off and knelt again and I felt a tongue against the front of my cock, then directly on Anne's engorged clit.

Anne lit up like a Christmas tree, gripping Carmen's head and forcing it up and into her crotch so as not to waste a single bit of her energy. Anne came hard, her head hung over Carmen's, then came again as Carmen sucked, bit, and licked her back into play.

After Anne's second orgasm Carmen decided she needed some payback. She stood on the couch so that her pussy sat directly in front of Anne's mouth. Anne smiled at her and leaned in to return the favors she'd been shown and soon Carmen was fucking Anne's face with her crotch while Anne plunged her fingers into Carmen's folds until Carmen came so hard she fell like timber on the couch.

I'd been good. I'd been giving. But it was now my turn. I was as horny as I'd ever been in my life. I pulled out of Anne and stood between the two women.

"Eat me" I directed. Anne immediately dropped her wondrous mouth onto my cock while Carmen knelt behind me and began licking my balls and the underside of my crotch. Within seconds I was ready to go off. I pulled Carmen's face around so that she and Anne were both facing me. Anne had withdrawn her mouth and had her hand wrapped around my cock, jerking it back and forth as the cum built in my balls like a sling shot. I convulsed in spasm after spasm of mindless pleasure. The thick white cum boiled out of me and sprayed the two beauties with a mind of its own, landing on tits, tongues, lips and cheeks with equal randomness. Spent, I fell to the couch to recover.

The rest of the evening was more sedate and individual. Anne still had plenty of juice left in her. After a clean up, extra drinks and a short talk on the balcony she gathered me by the hand and led me to our bedroom so that we could be alone. We made love in a very slow relaxed way, showing little of the urgency we'd exhibited in the main chamber. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was Jill re-entering our bedroom later and waking Anne up to leave. Anne dressed and left along with Emilio shortly afterwards.

I have no idea what the remaining foursome were up to while I was with Anne. For all I knew they played cards. They damn sure needed some recovery-time. I know I did.

Sunday morning was a chrome-plated bitch. We were all seriously hung-over and it seemed like every movement caused something to ache. We ate quickly and went back to the beach for a couple of hours, then packed up and headed north. No one bothered to get Anne or Emilio's full name or number. Perhaps that was best. The whole episode had a "once in a lifetime" feel to it anyway.

I have no idea where this new sexuality will take us. Jill's "beast" has very clearly been not only awakened but agitated. It remains to see how she'll feed it. I've seen more intentionally daring sexual behavior in her in the last three weeks than in her previous 30 years. And I was good with that.