Letters from the Attic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen popped up onto the seat, leaned over towards Jill, tilted Jill's head back, then kissed my load into my sweet wife's hot mouth, tonguing her lips and chin with relish, cleaning up all the stray stringers. I watched in awe as the two traded the stickiness back and forth.

"Okay, who won?" I asked "I mean, other than Tim and me who won?" The ladies laughed and simultaneously said "Jill." Good to know I could produce in volume when needed.

We put ourselves back together. I knew that my sexual release would make me sleepy as shit, which was just as dangerous as being drunk, so I around the entire rest area twice, then ran it on the third lap to get my blood pumping again. I doused my head with ice water from the cooler. The air conditioning and evaporating liquid would keep me awake and focused until the effect of the sex wore off.

We pulled into the condo parking lot at about half past two in the morning. All three of my passengers had fallen asleep within minutes of our departure from the rest stop, but the earphones pounding classic rock into me kept me up and going. We stumbled out of the vehicle, checked in and collapsed in our beds. Jill tried briefly to get me interested in a toss, but I was worn out. Damn! The girl had just had several orgasms in the last few hours, she was insatiable.

SUCH NICE KIDS

The sun was pretty rugged, more rugged for Jill, Tim and Carmen than me since I'd had virtually nothing to drink and they'd gotten toasted. 10;38 a.m. the clock said. We'd been sleeping for about eight hours and the morning sun was fully up. The condo had a southern exposure into the Gulf of Mexico and the light from it was so bright that it felt almost direct.

Jill and I showered together before we put on our swimsuits. I wasn't one of the speedo guys, I used an old set of board shorts that I'd slalom skied in when I was a kid. It was a source of pride that I still fit in them. Jill wore one of her new acquisitions, a simple neon green string bikini that fit her figure perfectly. The tiny strings looped up and over her hips, creating a nice "V" out of the skimpy front triangle, and the backside covered just enough to keep her from getting arrested. At least I hoped that was right.

We entered the main chamber of the condo and Carmen was already at the stove clad in the odd combination of Brazilian micro-bikini and an apron. Without giving it any conscious thought, I walked over behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and leaned in to nuzzle and kiss her on the neck. It was, I realized self-consciously, the same kind of "I really love you" hug I had given Jill hundreds of times to start the morning. Jill didn't seem a bit bothered by it. She waited until I was through and gave Carmen a peck on the cheek before heading to the coffee maker.

We ate and chatted. Tim wandered in about thirty minutes later looking like the Jeff Goldblum character from the Big Chill. Had we not already been present I expect he would have asked "am I the first one up?" Hugs and kisses were exchanged between Tim and both women. I organized the small cooler we'd brought along to take down to the beach, filling it with ice and drinks, and the girls packed the suntan lotion and other stuff we'd need for the day into big over-the-shoulder bags.

The beach was beautiful-a huge strip of blindingly white sand. The waves lapped up slowly onto shore, no more than a few feet high. There was nothing in the gulf so the whole scene was pretty placid. Off in the distance a powerboat ran with a long tether attached to it with passengers attached to a harness and an airfoil carrying a couple of riders. A waverunner rental place from down the way was doing a booming business as there had to be a half-dozen or more kids hauling ass like banshees just beyond the rope separating out our swimming area.

A series of umbrellas had been set out by the condo with a fair amount of spacing for privacy. For the measly price of $25 a day (highway robbery) you could rent one. Everyone had the same idea about coming to Gulf Shores before school went back into session and so the beach was jam packed. Our entry to the beach went just like our entry to the restaurant last night, just more so. Some husbands and boyfriends looked on in unabashed admiration until their wives/dates throttled them, while others stole glances. Just wait for the suntan oil I thought.

The umbrellas were only set up two deep and very wide, so you were always near the shore. We found an open umbrella, paid the crazy fare and parked ourselves beneath it.

We set up two to a side with me to the left, Jill next, Carmen next to her and Tim on the outside right. The girls stripped to their bikinis and it was all I could do not to check out the reaction of the crowd. Carmen's bikini was the tiniest of assembled triangles, so small that her tits literally spilled over the side. Jill's was just as daring, but her athletic figure simply fit it better. I could only guess that the guys behind me were saying "hell yes!" while the wives and moms were all saying "sluts!" If they only knew, I thought.

After taking a long dip in the cool water, we returned to the shade to read, nap and chat. Tim and I lit up our Ipads to catch the 11;00 suite of games that were starting on the east coast. I smirked at the thought that this was the very definition of a he-man's paradise; we'd had red-hot sex on the way down and were now lounging in beach chairs in the company of two gorgeous scantily-clad women while dozens of similarly-attired honeys frolicked nearby. Sea breezes lapped at us while we drank beer and watched college football. This was man-cave heaven, just without the cave.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Jill had begun paying attention to a young couple under the umbrella ahead of us and to the right. It started when the young man went into the water on his own and returned to his chair. He was very dark, probably of Hispanic origin or mixed, with black hair and a slim roped muscularity to his body. He could have been a dancer or a fencer, perhaps a competition diver. Whatever he was, he caught Jill's eye and once she locked onto him, she didn't look away for the next fifteen minutes while he lay at the water's edge and cooled down. Occasionally she ran her tongue over her top lip or chewed on the bottom-a subliminal give away in which she said "I want that." When he walked back up the beach to his umbrella Jill's eyes were glued to his tiny wet swim trunks, which displayed a very healthy package that left little to the imagination.

"Thirsty?" I asked as I watched Jill's eyes trail the young man back to his seat. Jill flinched involuntarily, caught in the act of what was almost certainly some very lewd thoughts about the young stud. Jill laughed in unspoken recognition that she'd been nabbed.

"Maybe more hungry than thirsty" she said in joking reply.

"That's one of the great things about the beach" I replied, "eye candy at just about every turn. He's a good-looking dude. I haven't gotten a good look at the girl yet but they're an attractive couple." Over the next half hour or so Jill read her magazine but frequently stole peeks of the young man. He had moved over to a sunny spot next to the umbrella to throw down a towel and sun. He lay on his back, his rippled abs and pecs on full display and the warmth of the sun producing a growing firmness in his trunks. Why he needed to sun on his dark olive skin wasn't at all clear to me, but Jill didn't mind getting a more intimate view in the least.

"You remember me telling you about the beast?" Jill asked.

"Yes, and I believe a demonstration was involved as well" I replied.

Jill laughed again. "she's barking at me. Howling, actually. She wants to be fed and she thinks that young man should be on the menu."

"So, are you giving me the head's up that we talked about?" I asked.

"I am. Keep me from doing something really stupid. I've already got a couple of beers in me and it doesn't take much when I'm in this kind of mood."

"I'm sure there's a spot open on US 31 you could take him if you wanted to!" I jested, pushing my sunglasses down and looked over the top of them at Jill, smiling. She shot me the bird.

"What do you and the beast plan to do about it?" I asked. "He's here with his girlfriend so I don't think it will be very easy for you to get into a position to do anything about it, do you?"

"No, that's the hard part, getting him separated from the girl" Jill said.

"Whoa!, you really are in the planning stages on this aren't you?" I asked.

"I have been from the time I first laid eyes on him" Jill replied. A new minute, a new revelation, I thought.

"What are you two up to?" Carmen interrupted.

"Oh, not much" I lied.

"Jill's got the hots for Mr. South America, doesn't she?" Carmen asked, never one to mince words.

"Yeah, I think she'd like to take a tour on his stomach with her tongue" I replied. Carmen guffawed.

"The thought had crossed my mind too, though I wasn't really focusing on his stomach" Carmen volunteered. I laughed despite myself.

Just then Mr. South America's girlfriend, as I now thought of her, stood up to take a dip in the cool water. She was lovely in a hippie kind of way. Very short and petite in a striking purple string bikini which contrasted nicely with her lightly tanned skin. She took off her big floppy hat and walked past her boyfriend, nudging him with her toe before proceeding to the water. He acknowledged her and then continued staring straight up at the sky. She saw us looking at her and gave us a smile and a wave before waltzing down to the water and diving into the waves.

"Let's make this a game" I said. This got both Carmen and Jill's attention.

"Its 12;30 right now. I'll give you until 5;00 to seduce Mr. South America there."

"What do we get if we win?" Carmen asked.

"Well, to start with, Mr. South America" I responded.

"Bullshit" Jill said. We'd get that anyway.

"Okay, I said, how about you get Mr. South America and a thousand dollars split any way you want it between the two of you."

"Deal" the two women nearly shouted.

"Wait, we have to agree on what happens if you don't seduce him in time" I said.

"We turn into seawater" Jill joked.

"You rim me and Tim tonight as long as we want" I said. The two women looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"What? What did I walk into?" I asked.

"You were already on the menu dumbass" Jill responded "I hope Steve does all the home sales because you're not much of a negotiator."

"Okay then" I said, taking their plans in stride, "what would you suggest?"

"If we don't get him into bed, we pay you two a thousand any split you want."

"Okay" I said, "but two conditions: first, you have to give me recorded proof of his seduction. You two would lie like rugs just to get a thousand in play money. Second, Tim and I get to describe how you have to earn the money. You can't be paying us out of money that's already in the family till."

"Done" the two said. Just then Ms. Floppy hat returned from the water, her hair wet and beautifully dark. She leaned over her boyfriend and wrung it out, the cold droplets landing on his hot skin. He playfully spanked her bottom and she moved off, nodding her head in the direction of the condo behind us. Evidently, she was going inside for a while. Jill and Carmen saw it and leaned into one another to chat.

Just as soon and Ms. Floppy had left, I saw Jill untie the left string on the bottom of her bikini and retie it much more loosely than before. Carmen did the same thing. The girls rose in unison and began their walk down to the water, right past reclining Mr. South America. I understood all at once why they'd fiddled with their bottoms. The crotch of their bikinis now dangled, separated from their skin by a good inch or two below their quims. Daring. Very daring. Depending on how they moved, someone in the right spot could see their entire business and I felt sure someone was about to.

Jill was walking about ten feet behind Carmen. Just as the girls reached Mr. South America Carmen turned to yell something to Jill. The pirouette brushed a little sand onto Mr. South America's elbow and got his attention. He put his hand over the top of his eyes and stared up to see what had caused the ruckus and got a full beaver shot of Carmen's lovely folds. It hit him like a thunderbolt and he stared without breaking.

The girls then switched the snatch show. Jill returned from our chairs, bringing Carmen her baseball cap and sunglasses, then both girls laughed at themselves, obviously feigning that now the two forgetful women had misplaced something else. This time Carmen trudged back up to our position while Jill pirouetted around in the sand to wait for her. Again Mr. South America got the fullest possible beaver shot of my wife's fine pussy and suffered the same reaction. The professional fishermen offshore could not have set a hook any better.

My job at this point was to not pay attention, at least not observable attention. So, when our young stallion predictably sat up and looked back at us I was so focused on Wake Forest versus and their twenty-eight point second quarter lead over the Citadel that I looked like lightning would have had to strike me to interrupt my gaze. Tim, meanwhile, was fast asleep.

The girls were waist deep in the water, fetchingly gathering handfuls of water and ladling onto their tops. Both girls' nipples were straining against the filmy fabric of their bikinis and their target was drawn to the two beauties like a bee to honey. He entered the water near them, then "happened" by to introduce himself. They shook hands, with Carmen's lingering on his and her fingers trailing down his hand before releasing it too quickly. The girls were just absolutely enamored of the young man. They laughed, they preened, they splashed each other and then him. It was an intricate dance because neither had any idea when Ms. Floppy hat would return, and when she did the gig was up. So, they walked a razor's edge, pushing to entice the young man quickly without panicking him or seeming like total floozies.

Soon all three were sitting in a small circle in about three feet of water, innocent as can be; just new acquaintances getting to know one another. But my inside knowledge told me exactly what was happening. Among all the giggling, laughing and splashing, my wife had re-positioned herself straight across from the young man. Mr. South America's face told me that her foot was squarely installed between his legs and that her toes were feeling up his balls and cock. Unless I missed a second guess, which I didn't because I could see Jill's hand dip beneath the water to open her bikini up to him, our young stud was returning the favor. The hook was well and truly set and the young man didn't even know he was the fish.

The conversation now took a different turn and less playful turn. Carmen held lookout while Jill physically manipulated the young man's cock and talked dirt to him. The young fellow fidgeted, moving his bottom around to get a better angle for both his leg and Jill's. The lighthearted conversation was gone, replaced by a sexual intensity that would be obvious to anyone close enough to clearly see and focus on the threesome.

With a nod of the head towards the condo, Jill and Carmen rose to return to our umbrella. Signal sent; "we're going up to our room, come with us and we will make it well worth your while." The two girls passed through our encampment quickly, reaching down to grab their bags and room keys so that they could get off the beach before Ms. Floppyhat's return.

"Recorded visual evidence" I said as Jill passed, her pussy on nearly full display. The target remained in the water until the girls had disappeared back into the condo. He then walked back to his umbrella, gathered a few things, then nonchalantly past me to the condo behind us without giving me a glance.

I was on edge. This new Jill was fun, but wild as a march hare. The idea of seducing a young man little more than half her age might have occurred to her before (after all this is a girl who got on all fours and took it from behind right on the Dixie Highway), but she wouldn't have acted on it. I knew part of her boldness was derived from Carmen. Her carefree sexual attitude was easy to catch no matter who you were.

But there was more now. There was something to this idea of the awakened beast, because Jill was acting on directives that her body and mind were giving her that were brand new. For all I knew, the young stud was already my wife's arms, if not more. It was both exciting and fearsome at the same time.

A few minutes later Ms. Floppy-hat returned. Just then, I heard a "ding" on my I-pad signaling that a text message had arrived. As a supervisor on construction, I had to be on 24-7 and this was the most efficient way to do it. I had received a message from Carmen's phone entitled "his name is Emilio." I opened the video file carefully, cupping my hands around the Ipad. This was, after all, a public beach and there were tons of kids around.

The film was a crystal-clear image of our living room. Emilio was sitting on the vast couch that ran its length, his head lying back against the headrest. The image was taken from about fifteen feet away. Carmen was writhing on top of Emilio's face, rubbing her clit up and down his mouth while he serviced her. It looked like he had his fingers in Carmen's pussy as well as his tongue on her clit, pushing them up into her then drawing them back out. The image then changed as the holder, obviously Jill, drew nearer the action.

The image shifted again as Jill held the camera just to the side as she engulfed the young stud's cock in her mouth. I was big but Emilio was gigantic. Not so much longer than me, but fatter, much fatter, probably twice Tim's girth or more. Jill licked the underside of Emilio's tool, then circled the head with her tongue, nipping at the skin with her teeth. Emilio was feeling it, pushing his pelvis up into my yearning wife's mouth and placing his hands on her head to give himself leverage.

The scene shifted again to show Jill impaling herself on the huge tool without even bothering to make the kid put a party hat on. Evidently, she'd been drinking a lot more than I thought she had because ordinarily she was quite cautious in every aspect of personal hygiene. But there was the torpedo-like phallus plunging into my wife's depths as she hunched over him, lowering her pussy up and down his slick shaft. I had the sound off, but knew exactly what I'd be hearing if I could. Just then a little boy of no more than four or five ran right past me towards the water and I slammed the image shut. I knew what the rest probably was going to be. The girls had made their point, they'd produced verified results and won their bet.

"Excuse me" I heard and looked up past the sun into the sublime face of Ms. Floppy-hat. "I was wondering, did you happen to see where my boyfriend wandered off to?" She was lovely, and utterly innocent looking with an elfin face and jaw line and bright green eyes. I knew exactly where her boyfriend had gone of course, but I struggled to figure out how to tell a total stranger that her paramour was being unfaithful.

Then inspiration hit like a bolt of lightning. Two could play at this game.

"I do know where your boyfriend went, but I don't think you're ready to know" I answered.

"What?" the girl asked. I repeated myself.

"Well, you remember that scene in the movie 'A Few Good Men' where Jack Nicholson says 'you don't want the truth, you can't handle the truth?' Well, I think that's about where you are right now.

"He's fucking your wives, isn't he?" she said petulantly, stomping her right foot. "I knew it. The moment I saw him staring at those two I knew it. I shouldn't have left the beach. Shit! Motherfucker! I'll break his balls for this."