All Comments on 'Letters from the Attic Ch. 03'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OldskierOldskieralmost 4 years ago
Lucky ??

Really ? I continue to not understand cuckolding , to me the ultimate humiliation .

Oh well not my wife , fortunately as she wouldn’t be for long. On the plus side he could sell video’s to porn sites she would be a star.

OldskierOldskieralmost 4 years ago
Owned

So the husband is okay with another man demand his wife tell him he owns her and she says it.

That’s great until in fact it happens and she no longer has no love or need for her husband.....

Astrild0625Astrild0625almost 4 years ago
Another chapter

Should be another chapter testing Paul’s tolerance of Jill’s growing need for domination. Have Emilio take up Jill on her offer that he could have her anytime giving her a call telling her that he wanted her to spend the next week-end with him... no Paul just her. When Jill tells Paul he objects but she goes anyway, and instead of a week-end she spends the week before returning home.... How will Paul and their marriage deal with that ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Lines To Cross for Jill

Your story leaves a couple of encounters and challenges for Jill unfilled.

First , for Emilio to come back into the picture. Jill had completely given herself to him ,so much so she feared what would have happened if Paul had witnessed it. She had gotten herself fit not for her husband but for Emilio, so shouldn’t there be a story to see what would happen with Jill and her relationship with Paul if Emilio were to take up Jill on her offer to him of “anytime, anywhere, anyway” ?

Secondly, when Jill saw the porno of black men and a white woman her thought was “maybe next time” . So how about a session of Jill and several very well “endowed” black men ? Would she cross another line by giving herself totally to not one but several men ? Would she become a black cock slut ? Would her and Pauls marriage survive ? Each of the stories had her and Paul pushing more boundaries, clearly heading to a point where their relationship would change for the worse if they continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That loser wimp husband and wife like a slut . . give you 2 star*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally, FAG CUCK SHIT. Why not, its who you are. I hope it works out for you. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous