All Comments on 'Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can't wait for chapter 3

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

hot stuff can't wait to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow Watchdwag!!!! Back to your old form. Have missed you - you are one of my favorite writers on this site. This story was soooo HOT. Cannot wait until the next installment!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Love this chapter. Can't wait for the next ones.

Interesting fact -- I met a man when I went on a business trip 2 years ago who looked exactly like Anthony Bourdain. It was at a gay club and after we talked a bit and danced a few songs, we went back to my hotel. He stayed the night, which was the first time I had spent an entire overnight with a man -- IT WAS WONDERFUL. It ended up as a one night stand (we live in different cities miles apart) but it's a night I will never forget.

Looking forward to the next chapters. Can't wait.

watchdwagwatchdwagover 2 years agoAuthor

cdCindy1 - Loved your testimonial. Cd's are a turn on. I corresponded with a gal (guy) several years ago and we talked about his conversion from a straight male to a CD. Ill be writing about that soon. Her story was very sexy. Thanks for reading! Watchdwag

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Thanks Watchdwag. I love being a CD and I know that I'm definitely not straight -- I'm not even bi any more.

Let's keep in touch. I would love to share our experiences with each other. Looking forward to it.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Very hot! So glad you're back.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

OMG yes, Scott is at the edge of hetero sex, and going into a chasm of sexual debauchery. Doing things, wanting to do things, he simply cannot resist.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

A man like Marc touching and kissing me like that would make me less resistive too! Just like this story, I'd be resistive. I'm not Gay, I would tell him. It didn't seem to matter to Mark if Scott was straight !!! That's so hot to read!

For most of my life, I've been a closeted CD. I live a mostly hetero life, though I've had sex with men before. Forward, persistent men like Marc arouse me. I miss being with a man like Marc, but I'm not going to tell anyone, just because I'm lonely.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

I’d love to to be suduced by a man like this. I’ve always been bisexual but recently the more sex I’ve had with men the more I want. At this point in my life if I had to choose between sex with women or men I would definitely choose men

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmm9 months ago

So hot, but so true. Men have this instilled in them from and early age, when they are exploring their newfound sexuality. Usually experimenting with other boys as they are more comfortable with their friends. The sensations they get are unbelievable and unforgettable. Then as adults when the situation arises, we protest, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay." No you are not but there is something in you that wants to explore it, to feel it. The taboo maybe, but the feeling is strong and you give in to it. It is an experience you never forget and always think of it, always with a hot physical response.

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmm9 months ago

You are not gay, you do not want a relationship, you still love women. But if done correctly, there is nothing to compare, or will ever compare to having a hard cock filling your ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous