Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She took one look at me, kicked back on her couch, drinking a glass of Merlot, and said, I think I'll join you. Then she added, 'But not that old wine from two days before. That's not really any good now!' She took the glass out of my hand, opened a new bottle and let me have a fresh wine. Then Elaine asked if my mom allowed me to drink?"

"I almost lied and said yes. But I figured she already knew the answer. My mom was a wonderful woman but strict when it came to boys and drinking! So, I told her I was sorry. I didn't think anyone would know. That's when Elaine said it was our little secret. For the next hour we simply sat on the couch and chatted like girlfriends.

She wanted to know all about the boys I dated, if we'd ever done anything... that sort of thing. Truth was -- I had not. I mean outside of me jacking off a boy in the car and he mauling my breasts -- that was it.

"I guess that's about the time she said she had come home early because of a tension headache and she'd give almost anything for a massage. Elaine asked if I'd be a doll and rub the back of her neck. Almost without waiting for a response, she simply turned with her back facing me. She pulled up her hair and held it on top of her head... sort of like yours," Vickie suggested looking at Anna -- her hair neatly piled on top of her head.

Anna was really into the story and she felt Vickie's foot rubbing the inside of her thigh. Vickie managed to lightly rub her toes up and down, very slowly over Anna's vagina in the water. Anna set down her Champaign glass on the side of the tub, reaching down with both hands and guiding the foot as it lightly touched her.

Anna closed her eyes as she felt Vick's toes push ever so slowly into her soft folds.

The young girl moved Vickie's foot up and down, over the clit, her toe dipping in between her plump lips, every so often. "MMMM that feels good," Anna cooed.

"Anyway, I rubbed Elaine's neck with my fingers and watched as she moved her head back and forth. Then she unsnapped the top button of her dress allowing me full access. It was a really nice formal gown, and she hadn't been wearing a bra, so I'm looking at her flawless skin. I could tell she had let the gown fall to her lap and I knew she was completely topless though facing away from me."

"I cannot tell you how nervous I was. I'm sure my hands were trembling as I rubbed Elaine's neck and let my hands wander down her back. I just remember her skin being so soft and I can still smell her sweet perfume. She told me how good my hands felt which really put me at ease and I began to feel more confident as I allowed my hands to move up her back and then to her neck. Then she really surprised me by turning to face me, asking if I wanted her to rub my back and neck."

"Elaine's large breast came into view. I had seen other girls in the locker room at school but this was an adult -- a grown woman. My eyes immediately went to her breasts. They were large capped off by two very large dark nipples. I still remember her smile as my eyes rose to hers from her chest. I remember her asking if I was okay. Actually no, I wasn't okay. I was blown away, but I turned my back to her and she immediately said we should remove my top so she could do a good job," Vickie explained.

As Vickie shared her story, her foot was still working Anna's pussy. She knew the effect she was having on the young girl by the sighs she was emitting. Anna reached down and pulled Vickie's foot out of the tub and placed it on her left breast. Vickie smiled as she rubbed the breast with her foot and then pinched her nipple between her toes.

Anna grabbed the foot and raised it to her mouth. The soapy water coating the foot made no difference as she inserted Vickie's wet toes into her mouth, much like Roxie had done with her the night before. Anna had never been into foot play before but she was so turned on.

Vickie groaned as Anna ran her tongue between her toes, sucking on one, then another as she looked at her new lover. Vickie again let her other foot slide between Anna's legs and back to the familiar spot as she rubbed her foot up and down against her pussy.

Anna's voice was jagged as Vickie worked her foot in and out of her cunt under the water. Removing the toes from her mouth, "So, what did Elaine do next?"

Vickie continue her story, "Elaine's warm hands felt so fucking good on my back as she rubbed, pushing with her thumbs. Then she said she needed to get under my strap. She didn't ask, she merely unsnapped my bra. I let it slide off my arms, exposing my small breasts. I was facing away from her but still, I was so excited thinking this older woman was undressing me."

"Elaine asked if I had ever had a real massage. Of course I never had and told her so. She told me we should go back to her bedroom and she'd show me what a massage felt like. She didn't wait for a response. She stood and allowed the gown to slide down her body leaving her in just beige bikini panties. I was still wearing my jeans but was topless and I could feel the heat in my cheeks being semi-nude in front of this woman. But she merely took my hand and turned me I the direction of her bedroom. She told me to check on Kellie while she got us a refill on our wine."

"I opened the door to Kellie's bedroom and saw her sound asleep from the light of the hallway. I shut the door and walked on back to Elaine's bedroom. She told me to go ahead and remove my jeans and she'd get something to put over me. I started to lay down on her bed in my panties but she had me remove those as well and said she'd place a hand towel over my privates."

"I slipped the panties off and lay face down on her bed. It seemed forever before she placed this small towel over my derriere! She had placed a beach towel under me so we didn't get oil on the sheets. I remember her taking oil and rubbing it between her fingers, getting it warm before applying it liberally on my back. I can't describe how good it felt as she worked my back, legs, and arms. She actually did know what she was doing."

"Then I felt her hands, slick with oil, slide under the hand towel spread over my middle, kneading my ass cheeks," Vickie continued.

Anna was completely engrossed in Vickie's story as she continued sucking, licking on Vickie foot. Vickie had small but nicely manicured toes, painted in French cut tips and Anna could tell Vickie loved the attention she was giving to her toes.

"When Elaine asked me to flip over, I didn't think twice though I tried to make sure the towel stayed in place over my pussy. My small breasts were on complete display as was hers as we now came face to face. Elaine was so beautiful, so sexy. Truly I would have done anything she asked."

"She started by rubbing my arms and the top of my chest working down. At first she avoided my breasts, letting her hands slowly rub my stomach and hips but then she moved up, almost cupping my tits. Then she let her palms slide over my nipples.

Oh my gosh, it felt so good. I had never felt anything like it...ever. Then she asked was I okay with what she was doing? Did it feel good? I was almost breathless but I managed to say it was awesome. That's when she really started working my breast and I thought I'd die when she actually closed her fingers around my nipple. Fuck -- I was hers and she knew it."

Anna was hanging on every word. Occasionally she'd take Vickie's foot out of her mouth and rub the toes against her exposed nipple. The truth was she was so fucking horny, so excited hearing about Vick's first time with a woman -- an older woman. It wasn't lost on Vickie how turned on she was getting Anna. She was more than turned on herself and retelling this story was getting her more and more excited.

She saw Anna's eyes sparkling in the lights and knew in mere moments she would have her again. This time she intended to fuck her. She had used her rabbit vibrator on her earlier when she had her tied up in the romper room. The 9 1/2 inch vibrator allowed her to stimulate her G-spot and clitoris and had the young girl's legs quivering. But this time she intended to use her strapon and fuck her deep, hard, and long. While Anna may have had some pleasurable experiences with guys and her ex-husband, Vickie knew only a woman really knew how to fuck another woman.

Vickie decided to finish her story and then move the two into the bedroom. "So, she was working me over pretty good, her oiled hands sliding over my breasts, kneading them, twisting, pulling at my nipples. I was in heaven when she let her right hand move down while keeping her left hand on one of my tits. That's when I felt it, her hand lightly move over my pussy. It was subtle at first and then more deliberate when she felt no resistance from me. I still remember Elaine asked in a real hushed, soft voice, did that feel okay? Did I want her to stop? That's when I begged her -- I did -- please, please don't stop."

"Now there was no pretense. She moved the towel off my waist exposing me completely to her lustful eyes. I remember I had my eyes closed up until then and I opened them. Elaine had a look on her face -- hunger, determination... I couldn't have stopped her if I wanted to -- but I didn't want to!"

"Elaine inserted a finger, then two... hell I think she worked her whole hand into my little pussy. She poured more oil directly on my pussy and simply worked it in. I remember reaching down and holding her wrist. Not to stop her! I just held it as she pushed her hand further and further into my young pussy.

"Fuck," Anna moaned. "I'm so fucking turned on." "I am too baby. I've gotten so worked up telling you my story. Why don't we get out of here and go into the bedroom?" Vickie cooed.

"I'd like that," Anna shot back. "I'd like that a lot!"

Vickie was the first to stand up in the tub. She slipped her foot over the side onto a step, and then the landing. She grabbed two large fluffy towels for the both. The women dried themselves and Anna slipped the towel around her body but Vickie simply walked naked into the bedroom.

"Lie down baby," Vickie instructed. Anna slipped off the towel and lay down on the bed. Vickie walked over to her dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out a leather harness and what appeared to be a black 9" dildo. Anna could not help but think how sexy, beautiful Vickie was as she stepped into the harness, one leg then the other and then fastened it into place with the large black phallus handing between her legs.

"I'm going to fuck you kitten. I'm going to fuck you better than you've ever been fucked before. I'm going to use that pussy and before the night is over I'm going to fuck that pretty ass of yours too. Anybody done that? Scott... your husband?

Anybody had that luscious ass of yours?"

"No," Anna said almost whispering.

"You know I'm going to don't you?" Vickie smiled. It was a sly, lustful smile.

"Yes." "I want you to," Anna added. "I want you to take me. I want to belong to you," the young girl answered back.

"You will belong to me" Vickie responded. "You most certainly will..."

12