Letters to Beth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Definitely," I replied. Deb smiled and I joined her under the water. I know you want details, but let's just say that the water wasn't the only thing that was hot and wet.

When we'd finished and dressed (Deb loaned me some underwear which was kind of weird and kinky) and I strolled about her house in borrowed panties and t-shirt while she washed the clothes that I'd shown up in the night before. I picked up my phone and turned it on.. It beeped for a ridiculously long time. There were a lot of messages from Dad (both voice and text) all asking or begging me to come home. There were a couple from Mum too. They didn't beg me to come home and left me in no doubt as to her position.

"That must have been a lot of messages," Deb said when I finally hung up.

"No shit," I sighed.

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you like Nikki," Deb offered. "I'm not seeing anyone at the moment so you don't have to worry about imposing or anything."

"Thanks Deb, I really appreciate it."

I sent Dad a text telling him that I was safe but that I needed some time and would be in touch. He must have texted me ten times in the next half hour, but I turned my phone off and didn't get them until later.

I went home when I knew that Dad and Gerry wouldn't be there and hoped like fuck that I wouldn't run into Mum. Deb came with me so I could drop off the car, but I made her promise to stay there and not come in with me. My heart was beating like I couldn't imagine when I turned the key in the door. I was so scared of seeing her when went in. Fortunately she wasn't home. I ran upstairs to my room, grabbed some clothes and essentials and stuffed them in a bag. Then I fled the house again, leaving a note with the car keys so that Dad would know what had happened.

I holed up with Deb for a week. It was fun when I wasn't thinking about why I was there. It was kind of like we were dating. We shared her bed and we fucked a lot. She cooked for me and I cleaned to help pay my way. By the end of the week I knew that I had to face the music though.

"My advice is to go somewhere neutral, somewhere public," Deb suggested when I told her that the time had come to speak to him. "That way you can hopefully deal with any issues without being tempted by you know, sex and shit."

"God like meeting someone from the internet," I laughed.

"Well, yeah, I guess," Deb laughed in return.

"Good advice though," I told her and that was what I arranged to happen.

When I met up with Dad he told me that he and Mum had split up. He told me that it had been coming for a long time, that if it hadn't been me that it would have been someone else ... eventually. He told me that he'd been trying to do the right thing by me and Gerry and had been pretending for a long time. I asked how Gerry was taking it.

"He mostly stays in his room and grunts a lot," he said. "I worry about him, but I'm sure he'll pull through okay."

We talked for a long time without really addressing the issue at the heart of the matter.

"I'd really like you to come home," he said finally.

"I know," I replied lamely.

"I won't put any pressure on you to do anything more than just come home, unless you want it," he assured. me.

"I need to think about it Dad," I replied. He reached across the café's dark wooden table top and I let him take my hands in his. The rough calluses rubbed against my skin and their familiarity threatened to stir things within me. God, I couldn't believe it. Just the touch of his hands had me almost running straight home with him. I thought about the feel of them on my tits and my hips. Fuck. The thought of him holding my hips and roughly ramming his cock into me from behind ... shit. I can't even start to tell you how much of a primal need that stirred in me.

"Please come home," he said again.

"I'll think about it Dad," I replied, pulling my hands from his before I betrayed myself. I stood up and he quickly rose from his chair as well, causing it to scrape across the wooden floor noisily, drawing the attention of the other patrons. I allowed him to hug me, my heart drumming hard in my chest. It was hard not to melt into that embrace.

I drove back to Deb's and that's where I am, trying to work out whether I should go home or not. And if I go home, what happens? Do I let him fuck me again? I mean, do I become his girlfriend? It's not like he can marry me or anything. God Beth, I've never been so torn before.

Oh yeah, I broke up with Joe too. I hadn't really been spending the time with him that I should have with a boyfriend and with Mum gone, there wasn't really a reason to string the or guy along, even though I liked him a lot (not enough for anything long term though). I felt bad because he was kind of devastated, but it was the right thing to do.

Love Nikki xxx

~~~~~~

27th May 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Okay Beth, it's been another week and I don't know that I'm any closer to making a decision about what the fuck to do. I've been conversing with Dad via phone and text messages, but I just can't quite bring myself to go home. The fact that Deb has been so amazing probably isn't helping things. I can't stay here forever though. I need to finish school for a start. Ugh.

I think I'm leaning toward going home. I'm not sure about the relationship with Dad though. I know that you said I should keep fucking his gorgeous cock, but I suspect that's just because you're probably going to when you see him whether I am or not! It's also a bit harder to make a decision like that when you feel like you're the reason your parents' marriage broke up, even if it was on the rocks before hand. I think I'm mostly scared of how Gerry's going to react. I mean as much as Dad assures me that it will all be cool, there's no way he didn't hear what Mum and Dad were shouting at each other and that means he would have heard Mum screaming about Dad and I fucking.

I really don't have much option though. Deb's awesome, but I don't see it working long term. I think I just made my decision. By the time that you actually read this I'll probably be back home again. I guess when I next write I'll fill you in on how it went.

Love Nikki

~~~~~~

10th June 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Okay, so I know I've been slack and haven't written to you for too long. Things have been pretty intense though. After I wrote to you I went home again. It was weird with only Dad and Gerry there. The weirdest was definitely the first conversation with Gerry though. He didn't come out when I first arrived home. Apparently like usual, he was in the middle of a computer game and hadn't realised that I'd come home. It at least gave me some time to catch up with Dad.

We went into the living room and sat down to chat. Mostly I just reiterated the rules that I had sent him via text when I'd told him that I was going to return. He wasn't allowed to initiate anything sexual. If it was going to happen, I was going to be the one to start it. I wasn't going to announce it either. I'd given myself leeway to try and settle in before there was any of that sort of pressure. I'd also decided that I wasn't going to do anything provocative to raise Dad's interests by anything more than an accident either.

Gerry discovered I was home when he came down for dinner. He gave me a funny look, but welcomed me home nicely enough. Conversation over dinner was kept to safe topics without Mum being mentioned once. At the end of the meal Gerry went back to his room and I felt immensely relieved. I hadn't realised just how much tension I'd been holding in during the meal.

Dad and I did the dishes and all I could think about the whole time was whether or not I should go and see Gerry. I decided that I needed to sound him out and see where he stood.

"Gerry?" I asked tentatively after he answered my knock on his door.

"Yeah?" he replied, pushing his headset back so that he could hear me properly.

"Can we talk?"

"I guess we should," he replied. I walked in and took a seat on his bed.

"So this is kind of awkward," I opened with,

"No shit."

"I don't even really know where to start."

"Well I have a question," Gerry said.

"Yeah?"

"Have you really been fucking Dad?" he asked. His eyes flicked quickly away from mine almost guiltily.

I sighed heavily and looked at the floor. "No beating around the bush then," I said with a smile. "Yes, I did."

"Fuck, that's messed up," He said, shaking his head. His eyes flicked down to my tits. I don't even know if it was deliberate or not. "Why Dad?"

"Shit I don't know. It's not like I planned it."

"How does it even happen?" he asked.

"That's something of a story," I told him. "I don't know that I'm quite ready to tell all of that yet."

"Okay," he said.

"About Mum," I prompted.

"Oh shit don't worry about that," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Nikki, I know how bad Mum's drinking is. There's a reason I started spending so much time gaming. Part of it was just to keep out the way and not have to suffer her horrid breath. I know you didn't see it as much as I did, but it was bad. I'm not surprised Dad finally snapped. I am surprised as to how it happened though."

"I was so wrapped up in my own world I had no idea how bad things were between Mum and Dad," I told him.

"Oh I didn't realise that either, I just knew her drinking was out of control," he assured me. "So um ... .you and Dad?"

"God," I sighed. I guess it wasn't going to go away, but even though I'd been the one to go and talk to him, I still hadn't thought about what I'd actually say to Gerry (Not to mention Peter when I have to face him). "I guess I have to tell you sometime," I conceded even though I'd just told him I didn't think I was ready.

"Did Dad like hit on you or something?"

"No, it wasn't like that. I guess the easiest way is to just tell you exactly what happened." I started at the beginning and told him about the stories (I didn't tell him that I'd been writing to you about them or that you'd been such an encouraging pervert) and about how the more I read them the more curious I became. I told him how I'd started to tease Dad, that I'd been the pervert and about how we'd eventually had sex. I didn't tell him exactly how dirty things had gotten or anything, I just made it out that like we'd fuck every now and then.

"Shit," he said when I finished with a shrug of my shoulders and a massive sigh.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"So like now that you're back ... are you two like, together or something?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet."

"Wow Nik, that's tough," he said. He also adjusted his crotch. It was mostly subconscious I think, but I saw him do it. He was turned on by my story about how I'd ended up fucking Dad!

"Yeah, I'll just have to see how things go. If I did end up with him again, like, how would you feel about it?" I asked him.

"Weird mostly, I guess," he replied. "I mean, like, it's not like you could tell anyone is it? It's illegal and people would freak the fuck out. Shit, I mean would that make you my sister and my step-mother? 'Cause that would be pretty fucked up."

"I know, it's that sort of stuff that keeps making me think I should just stop and not go back to what we were doing."

"So why don't you?" he asked.

"Because well, I like it," I admitted out loud for the first time. "I can't even say why, but fuck, it's so hot Gerry. There's something about Dad that just clicks for me. Like I'd do anything for him. It's kind of primal in a way." He definitely adjusted his cock again when I said that."

"Well I can't really begin to understand, but I don't want to destroy Dad or you, so like, I guess if that's the way it pans out, I'll find a way to live with it."

"Thanks Gerry, that's incredibly understanding of you," I replied. I stood up and went to hug him. He stood up and hugged me back and I was conscious that he turned to one side with his hips so that he wouldn't stab me with his boner.

As I left his room he asked me one last thing. "Hey Nikki, is there any chance you could send me the stories?" That caught me by surprise.

"Um, yeah, I guess so. Since you're being so cool about it and all."

I left him to it and went to my room where I wondered what would come of him reading those stories. I mean there's all those ones about cousins fucking and brothers and sisters and family orgies. I worried that I might be creating another problem for myself.

One thing that the chat did do for me though was make me realise that deep down I didn't really want to give up my relationship with Dad. What I'd told Gerry was true. I would do anything for Daddy. Not to mention that the more I was around the house with him, the harder I was finding it not to jump him. I hadn't been without sex for so long for ages and just brushing past him in the kitchen would set me off.

It took a couple of days, but I caved. Gerry was gaming in his room, the house was quiet and Dad and I were watching television. I was on the single seat and Dad was on the couch. I kept stealing looks at him. I kept thinking about how many times I'd been on my knees sucking him or bent over the couch with his cock in me. I didn't just want it. I needed it. I swallowed and decided that it was time. I slipped off the chair onto the floor and crawled over to him. He'd looked at me the instant I'd moved of course. I watched his face as I crawled toward him and could read the hope there. He didn't say anything, he just watched. I crawled until I was right in front of him, then reached for his pants. His hands stopped mine.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Positive. I need to suck your beautiful cock Daddy." He lifted his hips from the couch and allowed me to pull his pants down. I worked them all the way down to his ankles and off of one foot. He was rock hard. I pushed his knees further apart again and knelt happily between them. I was so wet Beth. It was like it was exactly how things were supposed to be. I took his cock in my hand and raised it from where it had lain flat against his belly. I ran my tongue up the underside from his sack to the tip and then took him in my mouth. I moaned with a desperate hunger that had to be sated. I sucked at the head for a while and caressed him with my tongue. I swirled it around and around and teased at the little slit at the tip, then plunged down, taking him deep. I held him as long as I could before having to release him with a gasp of air. I worked my hand up and down his erection, pumping and teasing before sucking him back into my mouth. I wanted to feel him in my pussy but decided that I'd take his first load in my mouth. I wrapped a hand around his balls and squeezed them, giving him the full treatment.

He was grunting and groaning and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer, so I worked faster, plunging my mouth up and down, holding the base with one hand until I felt him spasm and a burst of warm cum exploded in my mouth. It was so good. I swallowed it desperately, like it was the last drink I'd ever get. I kept sucking and sucking until Daddy had nothing left for me. Even then I didn't stop until he pushed me away gently.

"I need to recover sweetie," he panted. "How about I eat you while I do?"

"Oh God yes Daddy, you have the best tongue ever!" I replied with a grin. We traded places on the couch and soon Daddy's delightfully talented tongue was working away between my pussy lips. He ended up pushing my knees back up near my ears and went to town. He licked and sucked and slurped and probed until I was biting my lip so that I wouldn't cry out. He was relentless, but didn't let me cum straight away either. He would take me right to the brink and then back off and lick around my outer lips or anus before working me back to the brink again. He kept at it until I begged him to make me cum.

"Please Daddy, I need to cum, please make me cum," I gasped and panted. He sucked my clit into his mouth and I exploded at last. He let my legs relax and I dropped my feet to the floor either side of him while my insides convulsed and spasmed with pleasure. He didn't give me any time though, he thrust his recovered cock straight into my orgasming pussy. He shoved himself deep and I could feel my muscles tightening around him. He held still for a few moments, clearly enjoying the sensation as much as I did. Then he started to fuck me. It was hard, fast and needy. He pulled my legs up again and wrapped his arms around them, using them as leverage to slam his cock into me. I felt like a toy, used and fucked for his pleasure. It was awesome. He pumped me until he exploded again, his warm cum splashing my insides deliciously.

When he pulled out I felt his cum run down between my butt cheeks. He stood up and I sat up enough to get hold of him so that I could suck him clean. He stood there watching me as I slurped and sucked all trace of our fucking from his cock and then when I'd finished, told me not to forget the couch. I slid onto the floor and turned around. Cum and leaked from my pussy onto the leather and he told me to suck it up. I did exactly what I was told.

"God I missed you, you gorgeous little slut," he said.

"I missed you too Daddy." I stood up and hugged him, loving the feel of his powerful, manly body as he enveloped me.

"Do you want to sleep in Daddy's bed?" he asked me.

I gave it some thought. In a way it was a dream come true, but I also worried that maybe it would take something away from what we had. I mean if it became common-place, would it still be as much fun?

"Not just yet Daddy," I answered. "But maybe soon, okay?"

"Whatever you like sweetie. I'm just so glad to have you back."

So, I fucked him again. I know you'll be pleased even if it's just because it leaves the door open for you. The thing is though, that's not all that happened.

The next day, before Daddy got home from work, Gerry and I were alone in the house. He knocked on my bedroom door and I told him to come in.

"Hey Nikki, how's things?" he asked. He was acting kind of weird.

"All good thanks Gerry," I replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Well I've been reading those stories you sent me," he said and walked into the bedroom. That was when I noticed his boner.

"Oh," I replied.

"They're fucking hot," he told me.

"Yeah, they are, aren't they?" I replied, wondering where this was going.

"I really like this one story where the girl get's blackmailed by her brother and gives him a blow-job."

"Wait, don't even think about going there Gerry," I said to him, shocked.

"Why wouldn't I? I mean, think about what could happen to you if I were to tell a few people about what goes down in this house. I actually heard you last night. I could hear you fucking our Dad in the living room Nikki. What did Dad call you? His gorgeous little slut?"

"And what do you think Dad would do to you if he thought you were acting like this?" I demanded.

"He'd possibly beat the shit out of me," Gerry replied. "But then he really wouldn't want to go to jail would he?"

"You're a fuck Gerry."

"And I'm horny. All I want is a blow job, that's it. I'm not asking for sex, or a relationship or anything. I just really want to have my sister suck me off one time."

"One time?" I asked, surprised that he'd added that.

"Well yeah, that wouldn't be too much would it?" he asked. "Not for Dad's gorgeous little slut."

I sat there staring at him, not really believing that I was considering it, but as I thought about everything else that I'd done, what was one blow job?

"Okay," I said as if I was giving up everything in the world that was dear to me. You should have seen his eyes light up! I realised that he didn't really think that it would work. Part of me was shitty that I'd fallen for what was most likely a bluff, but part of me was happier doing it because he wouldn't have gone through with it. "Where do you want to do it?" I asked him.