Letters to Beth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um somewhere you haven't done something with Dad?" he suggested.

"Your room then," I told him. I stood up and followed him back to his room. My mind was working the whole way and I was getting horny. Clearly I really am a fucking slut who'll probably do anything for anyone. I couldn't believe it.

"Play your game while I blow you," I told him.

"What?" he asked in surprise. I pulled his chair away from his desk and climbed underneath it.

"I'm going to suck you off while you're gaming," I told him. "Isn't that like every gamer's dream?"

"Fuck," he replied. "It probably is."

"Well you're going to get blown by your sister in the middle of a game, so try not to cum too quick. Get your pants off."

He stripped out of his jeans and boxers and sat on his chair, his cock already erect. It was nicely sized, almost as big as Dad's and almost as pretty. I didn't bother telling him that though. I reached out and took my brother's cock in my hand, stroking him gently. I heard him groan, but there was no indication that he was in a game.

"No sucking until I know you're playing," I told him. I let go of his cock to emphasise my point, partly because I was worried he'd blow his load before he even got into the game. He said something that was muffled and I didn't bother asking him to repeat it. After a minute or two I heard him talking into his headset and he started furiously clicking his mouse. I took his cock in hand again and pulled it so that I could access it with my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around my brother's cock and flicked the head with my tongue.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out. I suckled him gently, working my lips back and forth over the ridge of the head, slowly taking more of him into my mouth, I could hear him talking to the people that were in the game with him. Apparently he wasn't playing up to his usual standard. That just served to turn me on. It's wrong isn't it that I was getting horny sucking my brother off under his desk? I dropped a hand between my legs and rubbed myself through my jeans. I was fucking wet. I ground against my hand as I sucked Gerry off.

He was whimpering and bucking in his seat and it wasn't long until he exploded. I swallowed it of course. I couldn't let it go to waste and besides, there wasn't really anywhere to spit it. When he'd finished cumming he pushed back from his desk to look down at me.

"That was fucking amazing," he said.

"Well I hope it's good enough for the rest of your life because it was a one time thing," I said, feigning anger that I didn't really feel. I clambered out from under the desk and left his room.

As soon as I was in my room I shut the door, ripped my jeans off and masturbated. I had pictures in my mind of sucking my brother while Daddy fucked me from behind. Yep, I'm a total fucking freak Beth. That's what I've learned today.

I hope things are well with you, I'll write soon.

Love Nikki