Letters to Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
I ask him for what I want.
1.4k words
4.38
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyana
babyana
6 Followers

Not even two days after I sent the last email to my new Dominant, I came through on my promise to write him again, this time with more graphic details of the things I wanted done to me.

I laid in my bed, hopeless to even think of sleep, and explored the curves of my body fantasizing about feeling his hands on me, his rough skin that somehow always feels gentle to the touch as he grants me the pleasure I need.

That fantasy became my second letter to Daddy.

"From: Ana B.

December 5, 2022

Good morning,

In my last message, I told you I would tell you exactly how I like to be touched, starting with two of your fingers tracing my slit up to my clit.

I really enjoy feeling light touch at my opening, to have your fingers tease me as I get wet, to look into your eyes begging wordlessly for more, but not getting it. I like to move my hips closer to you, only for you to deny me. Touching me like that unlocks such a needy slut that lives just beneath the surface of my facade. I'd keep trying to get your fingers in me.

But in reality, all I really want is for your fingers to enter me not even as far as your first knuckle. You'd pinch my clit between your finger and thumb, feeling it grow swollen.

When I think of you touching me like this, you are seated in your chair and you have me pushed up against the desk. One hand is exploring my glistening pussy and the other starts to squeeze my stomach on my side. I'm fighting that touch because I want to rock my hips down onto more of your hand, but you are solidly holding me into place.

Eventually, as you stick your fingers in deeper but still leave full penetration to be desired, you grow tired of me trying to set the pace. You stand up, make me taste your fingers and me on them, and then move to be seated on your bed, bending me over your lap to punish me for not appreciating your touch at the speed you've offered.

"You need a lesson in patience. You are always asking for more, moving too fast."

You hit my ass hard at first, and then you wait. I'm a little nervous to say anything at all, so you hit me again.

"Say sorry for rushing me, slut. Tell me I'm in charge. Learn how to follow my lead."

I stammer out apologies in desperation, all while you are hitting me, not as hard as before but quick and repetitively so you can see a red glow start to adorn my cheeks. You pull aside my panties again and I beg you to forgive me and give me your gentle, but determined touch again. Being fingered while bent over someone's lap truly does not happen enough to me, but feels so good in a vulnerable, anticipatory way.

I'm wet for you now, Daddy, in the story and in real life.

Before you finger me again, I feel you put one hand on my lower back and reach to grab my feet, lifting them off the floor, crossing my ankles, and bending my knees so my toes reach your mouth. The adjustment moves my head closer to the floor, which makes me feel even dirtier, as does being bent over in just my panties while you are fully clothed.

I can feel your perfect cock grow harder against my belly as you suck my toes and let your hands explore my back and legs. You gently guide my legs back to the floor. I feel you spank me again, and then I feel your nails trace the marks you've left on my ass.

The path of your fingers teases me, coming close to my pussy, then retreating, then joining your other hand to spread my cheeks for you to view my asshole. You wet your fingers with the flood that is now dripping from my cunt and start to spread that wetness to my ass, stretching me to take one finger, then two. You pull out to spank me again, this time alternating both your open hands all over my legs and ass.

The whole time, I'm thanking you, especially for the hardest hits, or when you barely visit my pussy or insert your fingers into my ass. I feel grateful to be fully yours.

You bring me to my feet and pull me in for a sensual hug, wrapping your arms around my swollen ass, resting your head on my chest, and then looking up from your seated position to see me grinning down at you.

"You've been so good, little girl. I'm proud of you for taking all my teaching and punishment. Is there anything you want from me next?"

I moan a little at the possibility. My eyes close. I'm thinking about how on edge I am in this moment, how good it would feel to release. The servant mindset in me considers for a second that I should tell you that I want you to let me satisfy you first, but then I remind myself that you are being so generous, telling me to ask for anything I want, and I should obey you by telling you what I actually need.

My mind thinks back to our first date, when you had me lay out on your bed and selflessly brought me to orgasm with your mouth before I had barely had the opportunity to please you at all. It was so rare to get that attention, especially on a first date. I'm used to lesser men taking what they need and sending me home unsatisfied. But you're different. I know I have to ask for that again.

"Will Daddy please eat me out? My pussy would celebrate your mouth."

"Good girl."

With so much care, you guide me to lay back on your bed, placing the pillow under my head and taking a moment to sweetly tuck my hair behind my ear. Your hands meander down my body. They remove my panties and spread my knees apart. As you find a comfortable place to sit between my legs, you look me in my eyes, and I notice we are both smiling. You move your mouth close to me.

I shudder a little as your tongue hits the bottom of my slit first, just like your fingers did when you started fingering me earlier. It traces my pussy lips. Then your mouth wraps around my clit, your tongue picking up speed. I'm grateful for the quick movements. I don't need any more foreplay. I just want to enjoy Daddy's generosity with firmness and intention.

My hips are gyrating again. Your arms wrap around my legs so I can't move. I can't escape you, not that I want to. As usual, my moans betray me. You know you will gift me my orgasm soon. You do the one thing that is sure to push me over the edge every time: you start narrating exactly what you are going to do to me to make me cum.

"You're going to cum for me in the next minute, baby girl. I'm going to keep sucking on your clit and I'm going to finger you so I can feel your tight pussy explode around my fingers. It will give me just a taste of how it will feel when I breed you later. Understand?"

I stammer out a "Yes, Sir," barely able to form words. And you deliver. Your mouth returns to my clit and I feel one of your hands scratch it's way from behind my leg where you were holding me down to the entrance of my needy hole. Two fingers enter me, fast and hard.

In my head, I'm thinking of your countdown. One minute. I want nothing more than to perform for you. It's not anxious, it's satisfying to know that I can repay your attention with my body's gift too. It's not long. Certainly within the minute's time, I moan and shake out an orgasm for you. You stay in place to ride my waves, slowing your rhythm until my hips settle. I place my hands on your hair, and thank you in a breathy, but so, so blissful tone. It's the kind of orgasm that makes the world feel perfect.

Thank you for all that you do for me.

Ana"

babyana
babyana
6 Followers