Letters to Nicole 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that settles that; there sure is a lot of humility in this room!" I'd only known him for three minutes, and I was already liking him. "But hey, if you're engaged, what are you doing here?"

"Why should I lie? When my fiancé Jason and I mentioned a pretty substantial financial problem we had, Franklin and his girlfriend Samantha told us of your offer as one option."

"And your Jason is okay with your, uh...participation in our event?"

"Again, the problem is money, and $5,000 would solve the problem. Was that the right amount?"

"Yes, but that was for two women, did your girlfriend at the contest agree to it also?"

"No, I haven't seen Meredith for months; but I do have another friend who will do me this favor."

"Is she as pretty as you?"

I giggled, "Do you want more humility?"

Steven grinned, "Yes...more please!"

"She's prettier than me, but I'm sexier by a little bit!"

Steven guffawed, "Of THAT I have no doubt! But anyways, this party is in two weeks, can you and your friend...uhh...what is her name?"

"Rachel."

"Can you and Rachel get ready in time?"

"That depends. You're talking like the job is still available."

"Oh, well...I hired a couple of strippers from the club downtown, but I can cancel them any time."

"Okay, before you do, I would like to discuss some terms."

"Sure, that's understandable...do we need to draw up a contract?"

We both laughed at that one! "No, no contract is necessary, but my Jason said that I have no idea what goes on at a bachelor party, and he's right...I don't! So condition #1 is that he can come along as our escort."

Steven laughed uproariously; when he finally calmed down thirty seconds later he said, "That's a funny one! And I have no objection; want to know why?"

"Absolutely!"

"Nance this is going to be a small soiree, and we call it a 'bachelor' party; but we might just as well call it a bachelor/bachelorette party because of the six guys that will be there, two of their girlfriends AND the bride-to-be will be attending also...for the same reason." Jason winked at me, "To keep an eye on things! So it won't really matter if Jason is there or not; bring him along!"

"That's a huge relief, Steve; thank you! It seems like it will already solve condition #2... no fucking allowed, no cocks get anywhere near our pussies! Who are the two guys without girlfriends?"

"Trevor is one; he was one of the officials at the t-shirt contest. I'm the other one."

"Oh yes, I remember Trevor. Okay, you will keep your dicks in your pants?"

"Um, there's no guarantee of that; but your pussies will stay safe. BUT...here comes one of our conditions; as you girls move around the room, a certain amount of contact will happen. Have you ever been to a strip club?"

"No."

"Contact happens...but we promise we will not touch-the-twat! You agree to that?"

"I think so, I'll run it by Jason later. Are we going to be totally naked?"

Steve grinned at me, "Nance, you don't want us to pay you $5,000 to flash some titty and that's all do you?"

"No, I guess not," and I made a goofy face at him.

"You were great at the frat party, Nance; I don't think I'm wrong about you, but you will need to have a plan for at least three hours, okay?"

"It shouldn't be a problem, Rachel's great; we'll think of something."

And here's where fate smiled again, Nicole; Steve said, "Nance, talking to you, I believe I can trust you. I'm going to go write a check for $5,500. You take it, solve your problem and then take the extra $500 dollars to buy what you and Rachel need for the party, okay?"

I just stared at him, "Are you serious?"

"Totally, wait right here." He left the room and came back five minutes later, handed me the check, and said, "If I were you though, I'd make sure your fiancé knows what to expect. After all, he wasn't at the frat party."

"You're absolutely right, that's a good idea."

Steve chuckled, "Yeah, and unless I am badly mistaken, if you did what you did at THAT party, with only a few minutes to improvise, I can only imagine what you'll do with two weeks to prepare!"

He had me blushing, Nicole, but I still said, "We'll make it worth your while, Steve; thank you so much!"

"My pleasure! Yet hey, you may not remember, but my friend Jackson was the D.J. at the frat party. He's not only one of the guests, but he's bringing his stuff so you'll have all the music you need. So what else might you want?"

"If you're handling the music, then all we'll need is a stage and oh, and we'll also need a sofa on the stage. The floor is fine for five minutes, but for three hours we'll something more comfortable."

"Okay, that easy; we'll make sure there's a sofa." He handed me a card, "That's the address of the private room we've booked for the party, and on the other side is my phone number. We'll be starting at 5:00 with cocktails. How 'bout if you girls use that time to warm-up the guests. Then there will be a side room where you and Rachel will have ninety minutes to get ready while we have dinner. I'll come for you when everyone's ready for the show to start. A-ok?"

I got up and extended my hand, "We'll be there by 4:45, and let me just say this...if you thought the t-shirt contest was good, you're gonna love the entertainment!"

Steve's eyebrows shot up, "Oh fuckin' boy!"

******************************************************************************************************************

Jason was astounded when I showed him the check. "God, this is gonna be some blow-out party, Babe; think you can handle it?"

I considered Steve's advice and felt this was as good a time as any to broach the subject. "J, Sweets, I did promise him that Rachel and I would put on a good show; you'll be okay with that right?"

"He agreed to the no-dick-contact, didn't he?"

"Yes, but it's gonna be pretty wild...particularly between Rachel and me."

He didn't look surprised, but he asked, "How far do you plan on taking it?"

"Pretty far, he's going to expect a whole lot more than the frat t-shirt party."

"Well this is for a good cause, and if I can handle the thought of you having sex with women, then I probably can handle watching you do it as well."

I laughed, "You're such a trooper, J!"

"Yeah, It's a tough job these days," and we hugged, and kissed, and laughed some more!

The next week and a half flew by; we got the new car, and I spent a good deal of time on the details of what Rachel and I would wear. I wanted us to look sexy as hell, but not like strippers; so I settled on two fairly tight, long-sleeved mini's (mine was purple and Rachel's was white) and matching stilettos. The shoes by themselves cost $350; Oh my God, they were to die for, and I still wear them to formal gatherings and other special occasions!

Yet, wouldn't you know it? I've mentioned fate a number of times in this letter, Nicole; it stepped in once again when (three days before the event,) Jason's mother called. His father had fallen on the job and been seriously hurt. She asked him to come home because she really needed his support. I would have gone with him; his dad's condition was that bad; but we had already spent the money. Yet what were Rachel and I to do without our escort? J was our safety-net. The solution? I got on the phone with Steve and asked to bring a couple of substitutes, and Franklin and Samantha were more than happy to oblige! And I really mean "more-than-happy" if you catch my drift! As an added benefit, Sammie agreed to be our "designated driver" for the evening which was something we hadn't even thought about before right up until then.

The accident was bothering me a lot, and thankfully, Jason called late Friday afternoon; his dad was doing much better! They had moved him out of the I.C.U. It was such great news, and such a weight lifted off me as well.

On Saturday at 4:30 on the dot, Sammie and Frankie picked us up at my dorm. It was a warm, spring day; we didn't need jackets; so when Franklin got out of the car to open the back door, he caught sight of us. His mouth dropped open and we heard him mutter, "Holy Shit!"

He was so funny, and so transparent! When I kissed him on the cheek, I said, "We look good huh?"

"Good isn't the word, Nance!"

"Oh well, you just like cleavage, that's all, right?"

He just rolled his eyes and got in the front.

Sammie greeted us warmly, "Thanks so much for inviting us, and Wow...you both look completely sexy!"

"Thanks," Rachel returned, "just remember, you're our protectors from the big, bad, party animals!"

Sammie laughed, "Yes, no one better start anything with US around!"

Franklin only snorted, "I have the cops on speed dial; no fighting allowed please!"

Sammie just giggled, "You don't think you want to fight? Not even for the honor of our two friends... who might be naked, by-the-way!"

Even Frankie laughed at that one, "I've seen them naked before, it's kinda routine now!" We all laughed and giggled the rest of the way to the banquet hall."

The reserved room wasn't that big, perhaps forty feet square, but it was styled beautifully. There were beautiful works of art and lots of flowers, and the huge dining table was very ornate. Most of the partiers were already there, and Jackson the D.J. was just completing his set-up when we walked in.

He brightened up considerably when he saw me, "Hello, Nance! Good to see you again! In fact, everyone can't WAIT to see you again!"

"Hello, Jackson, You're doing the music for us, right? Do you have a plan for the evening?"

"Nah, I'll just run through a whole bunch of things, Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, maybe a Stone's song in there somewhere. You have any requests?"

"No, you do your thing and we'll do ours!"

We moved past Jackson and found Steve talking with one of the servers. His eyes widened when he saw us. "Damn, you two look good! The party's off to a great start already!"

"Why thank you!"

"Hello there, Rachel! Looks like Nancy picked a very hot partner! Hey, let me introduce you to the group." He paused, "All the guys here remember Nance, but you're a new face!" Right then Steve noticed Franklin and Samantha, "And welcome to you too, Franklin! Maybe you'd allow your cute friend to help Rachel and Nance with the entertainment!"

Sammie spoke up and said, "A very tempting thought there, Steve, but I am the enforcer; I'm here to protect Nancy and Rachel from you and the other animals!"

Everyone cracked up and Steve motioned for us to follow him toward the other guests. All five guys were wearing sport coats (sans tie) with pressed slacks, and the three women were wearing cocktail dresses. They really were a very handsome group. Besides Jackson, Steve, and Trevor (who were single,) there was Chad with his girlfriend Geri, Craig and his girlfriend Rhonda, and the guests of honor for the evening were Lisa and Edward. Rachel and I spent the whole first hour hanging with Franklin and Sammie. The four of us thought it best to limit our alcohol consumption, (we really weren't of the proper age anyway, giggle) so we just had one martini each and moved among the couples trying to do the warm-up thing that Steve had mentioned.

It wasn't going to take much; Chad, Craig, and Edward made it perfectly clear how thrilled they were that I was there. Craig jokingly said that if I had held out for $10,000, I probably would've gotten it. I just shook my head and said to him, "Really? I mean, the t-shirt contest was fun and all, but my performance there was that good?"

"Good? I bet there wasn't a single limp dick in the whole crowd!"

We all laughed at that, but I turned to Franklin and asked, "Frankie, is that true? Was your cock hard like he says?"

Like he always did, Franklin turned red and rolled his eyes, which made everyone crack up once more! But a second later he said, "I don't think Craig is exaggerating at all!" Hahahaha...we all lost it again!

At that point Rachel said, "Wow, that show must have really been something; I wish I had seen it!"

When Rhonda heard her say that, she agreed but added, "Yes, I was there in that crowd, and I think I have to offer a thank you, Nance!"

"You do?"

"Oh yes! When Craig and I got back to my place later," she winked at me, "we had a very good time! Do you catch my drift?" She was so cute!

Craig took her hand, "I'm wondering what's gonna happen after THIS party!" Oh my God, Nicole, NOW Rachel and I were really feeling the pressure, laugh out loud!

When we moved to the next small group, Geri and Chad were cutting up with Jackson, Trevor, Lisa, and Edward. Lisa looked beautiful, she was a redhead and she had on an emerald green cocktail dress with side straps that crossed in the front and tied around her neck. It was gorgeous! She was quite busty (probably a "D" cup,) and the décolletage showed off her cleavage exquisitely!

When we said hello, they all smiled at us and she was the one who looked me in the eye and said, "So, there she is! Oh my God, Eddie, you were right! This is going to be a fun night!" Turning to Edward she added, "I'm really glad I met you first!" and she kissed him. It was not a smooch either; there was some tongue involved for sure!

I said to Franklin, "Am I that famous?"

He chuckled, "You don't know the half of what I heard in the crowd buzz."

I looked at Sammie, "Is he lying?"

She pursed her lips, "Uhh, no!"

Rachel was giggling on the other side of me, "I'm surprised that it didn't make the front page of the papers!"

When their kiss ended, I said to Lisa, "I bet you would have done quite well if you had entered the contest yourself!"

She smiled, "I've done one or two of those; they're fun! But I can tell we're really going to enjoy watching you and your friend tonight!" Once again, my Felecia-trained antenna went up. I could feel it in Lisa's tone, body language, and the way her eyes looked at Rachel and me; she was into women too. We also found out Geri was not at the t-shirt party. She did not even know Chad at the time, but in the weeks leading up to this party, she had gotten the story from him.

Then we made the small talk with the future bride and groom and got all the details of the wedding. They were the same age as Jason so the nuptials were scheduled for the weekend following graduation. I said to Trevor, "Do you know my fiancé Jason Wright? He'll be graduating with you all in a few weeks."

"I do know Jason slightly, but is he glad that he met you before I did?"

I giggled and said, "Actually, I met you first! And I gave you my number, didn't I? Nothing ever came of that."

"The circumstances of life got in the way, so I couldn't call for a while. Then it got around you had someone, and that was that!"

Turning to Rachel I offered, "There you go! He's available, Rach!" I made them both blush!

Shortly after, dinner was announced so the four of us headed to the aforementioned side room. There was a table set up for us and we no sooner sat down than a server appeared and took our drink orders. The dinner was fabulous, yet Rachel and I ate sparingly because we didn't want to feel too full for the show. Our two escorts were grilling me about the entertainment plans, but I wouldn't tell. Even Rachel didn't know a whole lot, but she was willing to let me lead while she followed.

Franklin kept pestering me for the agenda so I decided to turn the tables on him with some questions of my own, "Okay, Mr. Franklin Man, it's my turn to ask."

"Ask what?"

"If you had an erection at the frat party, are you horny enough for us to get that beautiful cock hard tonight?"

Rachel and Sammie burst out laughing; he was clearly flummoxed at that! Sammie said, "I'll check on it throughout the night, Nance; and keep you posted!" She reached under the table and felt for his cock, but he playfully slapped her hand away. "Nope, not hard yet!" So funny!

With about twenty minutes to go, I did pull Rachel aside and gave her a small update, "Rach, I've been through some gatherings like this before. It's best not to script it too much; if you're okay with it, I'll gauge what's going on in the room and take the lead."

"That would be fine because honestly, I'm so nervous I can't think."

"You don't look nervous."

"I'm acting, it's all an act!"

I giggled, "You get an award! I can't even tell...and that's saying something! But remember this, it's always good to talk dirty to the guys, the dirtier the better! Especially if you say it slow and sexy, like whispering in their ear!"

"That's good to know, but I really have never done much of that before."

"Trust me, this is the perfect time for it; you'll see!"

Five minutes later Steve walked in. "Okay! Are the stars of our show ready?"

I decided to prank him a bit, "I'm ready, but Rachel's too nervous, she's leaving!" Oh my God, you should have seen the look on his face, Nicole! I wish I had a camera; and when I told him I was kidding, the look he gave me then was even funnier!

When we walked back into the main room, a big sectional sofa had magically appeared on one side, and the dining chairs had been arranged in a semi-circle approximately fifteen feet from it.

"Oh my God, I said to Steve, "this looks perfect!"

He nodded and took his seat on the near end. There were two empty chairs on the far side, "Franklin...Samantha...those are for you."

I was holding Rachel's hand as we made our way over to Jackson and his sound system. "Jackson, I was thinking; let's do all slow and romantic to start; you know...Sinatra, Mathis, Streisand, okay? I'll give you a fist sign when we want you to start rockin' it."

"Will do!"

"Great, not real loud unless I signal thumbs up?"

"Yep, I got it!"

Then we walked back center "stage" and I addressed our audience. I had prepared a short introduction in my head; when we faced them, we put our arms around each other's waist, "Thank you all so much for this chance to have some fun. Rachel and I are assuming you know what it's about; that Steve filled you in on the restraints." I looked at the women in the room, "Ladies, the guys hired us to put on a good show. Other than the restraints, we won't be holding anything back; would you care to comment before we start?" All three of the girls were smiling as they shook their heads. "Good! One more thing then, guys, what about removing your jackets? It's going to get hot in here!"

"Fuckin' eh!" they chorused, and they put their jackets on the backs of the chairs.

"Jackson?" He had Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight" cued up, and as the first bars played, I turned to Rachel and looked deeply into her eyes. Pushing her tresses back behind her ears, I slowly and sensuously touched her nose with mine and held her close. When he sang, "I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight," I kissed her...all hot and draggy! That first kiss lasted a while, Nicole; just to let them all know what our relationship was like. We were holding each other by the shoulder blades, but after forty-five seconds or so, we dropped our hands and felt up our asses. Our tongues were snaking together and our hands were really grabby. I heard several "Holy Fuck's" and a few more "Oh my God's," so I knew were off to a good start!

When the kiss broke, I glanced at Franklin; he had his hand on Sammie's thigh and she was grinning at me mouthing the word, "Hot!" I whispered in Rachel's ear, "Okay, start on the left, and give each man a thirty second lap dance, then watch what I do next. She went over to Steve and I started on the right with Trevor. I wanted to give each guy my full attention so I trusted Rachel and didn't watch her.

Walking up to Trevor, I stood at his side, put my hand around his neck, and aggressively pulled his face into my cleavage! I know I shocked him but when I shook my chest around his cheeks, he got into it right away! Then (facing away from him) I swung around and sat on his lap, grinding my ass as best I could into his groin while I lolled my head back onto his shoulder. Minding what he thought was a restraint, his hands were hanging at his side; but I grabbed them and placed them firmly on my titties! I whispered in his ear, "Don't my boobs feel so good?" He muttered something about God and when he did, I got up and moved over to Chad.