Letters to Nicole 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa heard me all right! She left off sucking Rachel and turned her face to kiss me...Wow! She was so good, and so on fire too! Our tongues were fighting for control; it was one of those open-mouthed kind of kisses: I just love those! I kept pinching and rolling her nipples, and she was moaning into my mouth non-stop.

Rach got down between her open legs and made a big show of pulling off Lisa's panties! The crowd reaction was a mix of whistles, cat-calls, and whooping! I opened one eye to see what Rachel was doing; she was kissing her way up the bride-to-be's inner thighs; and the higher she got the more Lisa trembled. Just as Rachel's tongue touched her pussy lips, the beautiful redhead's body jolted like she'd been hit by lightning! I broke the kiss and said, "There she goes, that little clit-licker is so fucking hot! She's gonna make you cum in no time!" Lisa shuddered again!

When Rachel's tongue pushed into her vag, Lisa gasped, "Ohh Myyy Goddd, Mmmm...Ohhhh!" Rachel kept up that attack for maybe thirty seconds and it was really winding Lisa up! "Ohh my GODDD! Unngg...Ohhh...Mmm...Ungggghhhh!" Then when she wrapped her lips around her clit, it wasn't even ten seconds before she came for the first time; her body lurched up in the chair and with a loud, "FUUUCKK!" she went off!

Rachel was wiping her mouth and smiling up at me, "She's so easy!" She said it so sassy it made me giggle.

I took Lisa by the mouth and said, "That was just one, get ready for number two!" and turning to Rachel I said, "Get her again, Rach!"

Jackson was on it! Janis Joplin's song "Down on Me" was right in the middle, and Rachel glued her mouth to Lisa's twat again! Our new friend tried to make it cool, but it was no use; she grabbed at my arms, pulled me around to her side, and another passionate (but rather rough) kiss sent us soaring off again. This time Rachel was really eating her out! She had two fingers plunging in and out of her girl hole, and her mouth was tonguing and nibbling and sucking at her clit! It might have been only a minute, but it seemed longer...Lisa exploded again and her ass literally lifted off the chair!

I looked over at the group then; Steve and Trevor had their hands in their pants. Edward had his pants open and his hard cock was begging for someone to suck it! Gabi actually WAS sucking Chad's dick, and Rhonda was straddling Craig's lap leaning back up against his chest. He was fingering her slit, and she was squirming under his touch. Oh Nicole! Samantha was also straddling Franklin; but she had pulled down her pants and was bouncing up and down on his cock.

It all went on for about twenty more minutes. I'm pretty sure everyone had at least one orgasm; everyone except Rachel and me, that is! We went around behind each person and said a lot of dirty things in their ears. But the fun was about over, and we made the end of the show a big deal by dressing each other. Edward handed each of us a $100 bill...and when Steve showed us to the door, he said, "I am so fucking proud of myself, I KNEW you could make this special, Nance; and I was right!" And then he made us laugh by saying, "You girls should start your own business, you'd make a fortune!"

I looked at him and said, "I'll be an old, married woman soon, Who would want me?" And that made us all laugh again!

So Nicole, do you think that a night like that could end the way it did? Not a chance, girlfriend! Frankie and Sam dropped Rachel and me off at my dorm, and when we got upstairs, we had sex together for the next two hours! It was amazing! We kissed for the longest time, and then ate each other out from several angles. I even broke out my double-ender dildo and we fucked at each other with that for a good long while! I came and came...I don't know how many times, and when we finally went to bed together, we didn't wake up until maybe 1:30pm the next day.

Oh yes, and if you want to know, Jason's dad recovered just fine. When he got back two days later, I told him all the details of the party, I didn't hide anything from him...giggle...except the part about me and Rachel afterward... HA!

Anyway, I'm going to give you a call soon, but right now I need to get to bed.

All my love!

Nance

P.S. Rachel went out on a date with Steve about three weeks later, I'll tell you about it in my next letter!