Letters to Nicole 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so funny, Nicole. I couldn't tell that Trevor's cock was hard, but Chad's was; I bet he knew what was coming; and each subsequent guy's bulge was very apparent. When Rachel and I crossed over each other, we stopped for another heated kiss, grabbing at each other's boobs. When that kiss broke, the song was ending and I said to her loudly, "Did you get their dicks hard for me?"

"Oh yeah, fuckin' hard, Mmm!" and we moved on.

When I got to Steve on the other end and leaned my head back onto his shoulder, he said, "Fucking HOT start, Nance! Can it get better?"

I put his hands on my tits and he felt them up, "That's the plan! Do you trust me!" All he did was groan in my ear. When I got off his cock, I looked down the line for Rachel. She was just moving to Trevor, so I took Steve's head with both hands and pushed my left boob onto his cheek, "Maybe you'll get the chance to suck my nipples later, we'll see!"

Then I stepped around behind him and put both hands on his shoulders; Rachel finished with Trevor and copied me. Pushing Steve forward a little I began massaging his neck and shoulders. Rachel did the same, and after a full minute of that, I pulled him back in the chair and started running my hands down his chest, searching for his nipples through the shirt. "Maybe I'll suck your nipples too! Would you like that?" All he could do was groan again. This time I kept glancing at Rach to see if she was talking to them as well, and she was...good girl!

I wasn't too focused on it, but while we moved back down the line, I heard Jackson playing some Tony Bennett, Perry Como, and even a Doris Day! With the circuit complete, I took Rachel's hand and we went over to Jackson. He had just started playing Dean Martin's "Sway," and we got him up, pulled his chair in front of the equipment, and double-teamed him for the whole song while the others watched.

Rachel was massaging his bulge, and together we leaned toward his left ear, "Rachel, what do we especially love to do to the D.J.?"

And that little minx said, "Oh God, I LOVE to fuck the D.J.! It makes me crazy! Would you like to, Jackson?" I felt his whole body shudder when she said it!"

When that song ended I asked him, "Do you have Cyndi Lauper's new song, "Girl's Just Want to Have Fun?" He stood up (albeit a little wobbly) and said he did. "Great," I replied, "Cue it up but don't start until we're ready."

We walked back to the center and kissed again briefly. It was quiet in the room, "God, that was fun Rachel, what did you like best?"

"I think I loved feeling their hard dick against my ass! What about you?"

"Oh, that's easy! I loved their hands on my tits...for just a second I thought about pulling them out of my dress!"

"You're so naughty," said Rachel, "shall we flash them a look right now?"

I grinned at our audience, "No, not yet, we have to give the ladies a chance."

"Oh yes, it's their turn! What do you have in mind?"

I looked at Sammie and said, "Sam, Frankie, will you help us?" Then I said to the three women, "Girls, we don't know, you'll have to tell us; if you want a turn, stand up okay?"

Lisa stood up immediately and Rhonda was a second behind her. Geri was obviously enjoying herself; it was written all over her face, but she didn't stand.

Motioning to my two friends I said, "Escort them over to the sofa please." Turning to our D.J. I said, "Go ahead Jackson, just a little louder if you will!"

Lisa was right in front of me, and Rachel had Rhonda. When the music began, the four of us did a few dance turns together; but then we pulled the women close, our faces were just inches apart. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the looks on the guys; a look of "Holy shit, what are they gonna do?" I almost laughed. I dragged my lips across Lisa's, then whispered to her, "Mmm...you taste so good!" then helped her sit down; Rachel and Rhonda were only slightly behind.

The back of the sofa was not very high, so we got behind them and massaged their shoulders and necks for maybe thirty seconds; then (very slowly) we started kissing their necks, their shoulders, and behind their ears. One of my hands was on Lisa's upper arm and she placed her hand over mine; she was so turned on she was shivering as my lips traced over the line of her neck down to the collarbone. I could hear whistling over the music and glancing toward the the men, I couldn't help but giggle. Three of them were standing and the other three were sitting on the edge of the seat with their eyes bugging out of their heads!

"Look at those horny toads, Lisa; they can't believe what they're seeing!"

She looked up at me over her shoulder, "Oh, Nance, we're already way past what I expected. What's next?"

I looked over at Rachel and caught her eye, grinning mischievously I slid my hands around to Lisa's chest and began to fondle her boobs right through the dress. Rachel did the same to Rhonda and the whistling immediately went up two or three octaves. Lisa's nipples had hardened under my touch and as I scraped them with my fingernails, her chin dropped down to her chest and I could hear and feel her moaning. "You like that, huh?" I hissed in her ear.

"Ohhh, my Goddd...yesss!" she groaned.

I glanced at Rachel again and was surprised to see her hands down the top of Rhonda's dress playing with her titties. She was saying something in the cute girl's ear; as she did, Rhonda's hands closed over Rachel's and she tilted her head up for a kiss! Rachel laid a very sexy kiss on her just as Cyndi Lauper was heading into the final chorus. Every nerve in my body jumped watching them.

So I slid my hands inside Lisa's dress as well. She had a strapless bra on; my hands had no problem slipping inside the cups. When my fingers found her nipples, Lisa gasped, tilted her head up, and started kissing MY neck! With maybe fifteen seconds left in the song, my lips found hers and we kissed deeply. I pinched at her nipples and sucked at her tongue, humming along with the line, "They just wanna...they just wanna...have fu...unnn!"

The guys were stunned for just a second, but when the next song started (Beyonce's "Crazy in Love") it cranked them up again! Samantha was sitting on Franklin's lap and they were making out like the song..."Crazy!" As if we were reading each other's mind, Rachel and I sat in the girls' laps like we did the guys. I grabbed Lisa's hands and guided them to my tits. As her fingers closed on them I heard her talking to me, "Ohhh Nance...Mmm...yesss, these really are so nice!"

I leaned over my shoulder and kissed her again, "Maybe you'd like to let the boys have a look at them?"

"Oh my God!" she breathed. Grasping the neckline, she helped me wiggle out of the top and pull the sleeves off my arms. The guys were going wild as she finger-tipped the flesh around the cups. Rachel was sitting sideways now on Rhonda's lap, and they were on fire making out!

I heard Craig yelling, "Take her top off, Ronnie, show us some skin!"

The passion broke just enough for them to see what Lisa had done to me, and Rhonda grinned and pointed at us. Rachel right away started to work her top down like mine; but when they got it off, Ronnie didn't bother with sensuous anymore. She inverted Rachel's left bra cup and sucked her left nipple deep into her mouth! Rachel grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her hard onto her tit.

Half a minute later Beyonce's song ended. It took a lot of willpower to separate myself from Lisa and even more effort to get Rachel's attention away from Rhonda. The show had two hours and ten minutes left to go, but this pace was too heated. We needed to change things up again. So Lisa and Ronnie went back to their seats; Rachel tucked her boob back into the cup, but we didn't pull our dresses up.

I feigned overheated by fanning myself with my hand, "Okay, Chad and Geri, c'mon up here! Rachel and I need a short break!" I got Chad to sit down, then I said to Geri, "You didn't think you could just watch and not participate did you?" Kissing her lightly on one cheek, I added, "Okay, now you lap dance your man for us, we want to see some moves!"

Geri giggled, "I've never done a lap dance before!"

"Did you enjoy watching us just now?"

"Oh yes, it's all so hot!"

I signaled to Jackson and he started the next song "Like a Virgin" by Madonna...Perfect! "Just go with it Geri, Like you're gonna have sex with him but you haven't gotten naked yet!"

Geri shivered, (I could see the goosebumps all over her arms,) but she stepped right up to Chad, her eyes shining with lust! Caressing his left cheek with her right hand, she swung her left leg over him and straddled his waist. I heard Jackson shouting for her to ride him and another voice telling her not to "hurt him too bad!" Everyone was smiling huge and urging them on; Geri laced her fingers around his neck and began a slow grind on his obvious hard-on while Chad helped her with both hands on her hips! Madonna was singing "Gonna give you all my love, Boy...My fear is fading fast, Been saving it all for you cuz only love can last!"

Trevor heard that and shouted over the music, "By fucking her real good, right Chad?"

Geri looked at Trevor and grinned, then she turned back to Chad and leaned into him, grinding her smallish boobs into his chest and getting face-to-face with him...so ready to kiss! When their lips touched, Chad blew a fuse! With a crushing hug he pulled her close and the kiss went zoom! She kept her pussy grinding on his dick all the way up to the end of the song. What an ovation they got!

Then it was Edward's turn; we didn't want to overstep, so while Jackson was cueing up the next song by the Goo Goo Dolls, I went up to Lisa and said in her ear, "Lisa, we want Edward to be next and it's gonna get hot, you okay with that?"

She was clearly into the evening's activities because she held my cheeks and kissed me again. There was a hint of tongue which everyone saw. The catcalls exploded! The kiss broke and she replied, "You have my permission on one condition."

"Which is?"

"Whatever you do to Eddie, you have to do to me next!"

As I searched her eyes, they were beyond horny, "That's no problem at all, I think you'll like this!" Reaching for Edward's hand, I pulled him to his feet and led him to the sofa.

All the other guys went crazy again, "Oh HELL YES, Ed...here ya go!" and "Try to keep your dick in your pants, hotshot!" and "Don't get too excited now, Eddie!"

Edward sat down with the biggest grin on his face. He caught Lisa's eye and she nodded, cupped her boobs, and shook them at him! He laughed and shifted his attention back to me as if I were going to start something with him. He playfully grabbed at my arm, but I shook that off and did a wig-wag no-no at him with my finger! Looking over at Rach, I motioned for her to join me. We were standing just to the side of Eddie, and it was at this point I gave Jackson the signal to crank up the volume! He did!

Oh my God, I think he had this prepared because the Goo Goo Dolls stopped immediately and Duran Duran's "A View to a Kill," started, LOUD! Have you heard that song? It has this driving beat in the beginning, and I wanted something like that to strip off Rachel's dress! I picked it up from the hem, and pulled it up slowly, trying to time it to the song a little. She raised her arms when I got to her pits and shimmied her hips and breasts as it slid past over her head. The long sleeves were last and when the whole dress was off, she did a striptease kind of twirl and twerked her ass at everyone. I think her nerves had settled down and I laughed at that thought.

She looked sensational! She wore such beautiful lingerie, a white strapless bra with matching tiny lace panties. I don't know where she learned to play up her assets like she did, but everyone was calling out words like, sexy, hot, and "fuckin" gorgeous! After she teased them all for a few seconds, she came over to me to get my dress off. Duran Duran was singing "Dance into the fire, that fatal kiss is all we need!" and she grinned wickedly at our spectators and started pulling it up.

When she got it up to my hips, and my purple bikini panties appeared, I stopped her for a moment and seductively clutched at my pussy. She made an "Oh my!" face at them and continued pulling. When it came off I did a little prancing of my own, and then took Rachel in my arms for some sexy shimmying together! You should have heard the whistling!

I whispered in her ear, "Okay, let's torture him really good, and remember to talk dirty!" Rachel kissed me quick and we moved over to Edward; she was on his left and on was on his right. I leaned over and said to him, "Now listen, naughty boy! Your bride is watching so be good, don't get too grabby!"

Eddie grinned rather crookedly, "Yeah right, okay!" I almost laughed!

Rachel spoke in his other ear, "Mmm, yes! She's watching...see that? So even though I would love to feel your hard dick fucking me, it's not gonna happen!" She reached down and ran her hand from his knee to his chest, feeling his erection for five seconds on the way up! All the watchers saw it and about half of them exclaimed "Holy SHIT!" I peeked at Lisa when it happened, and she was laughing and clapping! Know what, Nicole? I remember thinking at that exact moment that if this party had happened before I met Jason, there would have been no limits! As it was, if Lisa had no problem with us stroking her fiancé's cock, then things were going to get a bit wilder! I made a mental note to reign it in a little, so I wouldn't have to lie to J.

I said to Rachel, "Hey, let me feel that dick too, Rach!" and I fondled his balls and squeezed his shaft in a very teasing sort of way! Edward was gripping the seat cushion; he just didn't know what to do with his hands. I motioned for Jackson to turn the music down a bit, and when he did, I said, "It's okay, Eddie, Rachel is so fucking horny right now, you can feel her titties if you want!"

Rachel turned so he had a good angle at her breasts, and he caught hold of her left boob and began massaging it through her bra. She was really getting the idea of how to play the crowd, and I saw her make another "Oh My!" face at them.

I spoke loudly to all the watchers, "I get to feel them all the time!" They loved that statement! I walked behind Rachel and unhooked her bra, and when she felt that, she whisked it off and tossed it aside. I'm laughing at the remembrance of it because our clever D.J. playfully cued up the song, "Tits" by The Sparks. Everyone had a quick laugh, but then Eddie began touching Rachel's bare boobs...and the laughing stopped and the whistling began again!

Edward's eyes were glued to her tits, I heard him muttering, "Holy Fuck!"

Stepping behind him where he couldn't really see me, I said, "Yeah, Holy Fuck is right; don't they feel good?" That was when I removed my bra as well! Eddie didn't see me, but the crowd sure did! He was facing Rachel, and when I moved to his other side and jiggled my boobs against his cheek, he finally noticed, which drew the group's mocking approval!

There was even more approval when I motioned to Rachel; we shook our boobs all over his face! Eddie's hands were busy playing with our asses. Oh my God, I'll say this again, it was so much fun watching the crowd's reactions: Sammie and Franklin were into it as much as anybody! Rachel made a signal and we moved around behind Edward. When he tried to turn his head to watch, Rachel wouldn't allow it, so funny! So when he tried to turn his head the other way, I wouldn't allow it either! Rachel stepped into my space and began rubbing her tits against mine; the crowd reacted again and Eddie tried to see but we wouldn't let him!

I have to tell you right here, Nicole, it was at this point I realized how completely horny I was feeling! It was one of those moments where I needed to cum so badly I couldn't think straight! Rachel didn't help matters at all when she leaned down and started nibbling on my left nipple. She was lashing it with her tongue and I couldn't hold onto Eddie's head anymore. He was completely turned around watching us.

"You like that, Mr. Eddie Man? You like watching my lezzie girlfriend sucking my tit, Huh?"

"You girls need a good fucking; that's what I think!"

"I think you're right but maybe you'd like to watch her suck my clit? You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh hell yes! Would you do that for me?" Rachel was listening and pushed my boobs together so she could lick both nipples at the same time. Eddie reached over the back of the sofa and grabbed at Rachel's ass but she wriggled away from him.

"What about the bride?" Rachel teased. "Maybe you'd like to watch us suck HER pussy? I bet she'd cum for us if we did that!"

Edward looked over at Lisa; she had both boobs out the sides of her dress and was cupping and squeezing them. God, it looked so hot! "Are you kidding me? Fuckin' eat her out right in front of us?"

I put both hands on the sides of his head and hissed in his ear, "Go ask her, but first tell me how bad you want to see it?"

My tits were hanging right in front of him, and Eddie began fondling them. He knew what I meant and the wheels were turning. "Damn! Oh my God, let's see...okay, if she agrees, I'll give you each $100 after the party."

Rachel was grinning as she checked my face; I gave her a slight nod, "Okay, Eddie! That works for us, go ahead and ask her!"

"Wow!" He bounced out of the chair and made it over to Lisa in a single bound! He gave her a hot kiss and then spoke to her cheek to cheek. She looked startled for a moment, and her head swiveled toward us.

When I motioned for her to come over, Edward helped her up. I giggled as she moved toward us because her eyes were rolling in a "I can't believe this is happening to me" kind of way! Rachel and I reached for her hands and we twirled her enough for her big boobs to flop a bit! Rachel leaned over and pushed her breasts into Lisa's face, but I took moment to tease the crowd by shaking my ass at them with an "Oh WOW!" look on my face!

Steve and Trevor were grinning from ear to ear, and Steve gave me a thumbs-up! Chad and Geri had moved their chairs together. Chad's pants were open; he had gone commando, but at the moment, no erection was visible. Geri had her hands folded right in front of her mouth, almost like she was praying, but her eyes were full of lusty fire. Rhonda was standing next to Craig's chair leaning against his shoulder. Her dress had been peeled down to her waist, and her nipples were clearly hard. Craig seemed to have a hand on her ass, and I wondered what he was doing to it. And then there was Franklin and Samantha; she was still sitting on his lap, but his hand had slipped up under her top and I could see he was playing with her nipples. I caught her eye and she mouthed the words, "Oh my God!" to me.

That was all fun to see, but right then, all the guys erupted again! I turned back to Lisa and Rachel, Oh my God, Nicole; Lisa had just removed Rachel's panties so she was nude except for her shoes. The redhead had taken hold of her ass and was kissing her way up her tummy. Rachel had a handful of Lisa's hair on the back of her head and was guiding the kisses up to her girls. When Lisa got to her left tit, she sucked as much of the nipple and boob into her mouth as she could and I heard Rachel groan, "Ohhh Godddd!"

I went around behind them, untied the knot, and pulled Lisa's dress down to her waist exposing her big girls to the whole group. She never flinched, the only thing she did was switch to Rachel's other tit. So I reached around and gripped her boobs from the sides lifting them up her chest and thumbing her teats. I spoke right in her ear, "Ohhh Lisa, Rachels gonna lick your clit in a minute! She's going to fuck your wet cunt with her tongue and suck your clit and make you cum all over her pretty face!"