All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I now understand Oppenheimer's quote now

" For I am created , destroyer of Worlds " . Who knew he was talking about some random Hindu or Muslim or Shik . Apparently everyone associated with India are limp Dick girly men who get their Jolley's by watching their Whore wives fuck around on them . No Damned wonder their God Shiva wanted to destroy that world .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just the same old racist shit.

Let go of your racist hatred, dude, or go over and post with the other racists in IR. They eat this shit up over there. One star. Wish I could give less.

jy55jy55about 7 years ago
great story

Never mind the racist idiot this story was hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why put this racist shit here?

Giant black cocks. Seen it a million times. Fucking racists should post where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
like some other reads today

NAH not this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

If this story did not turn you on then you have to be gay.Thanks for sharing a good L.W. story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blah Blah Blah , same old dream of every black man; a white women. Get new material

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why do these

Dingbats think raising someone else's kids, while taking care of a syphilitic whore is such a great idea. They might as well be enuchs... then at least they wouldn't have to work so hard all their lives for no rewards or benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-Hot

Do you really think so? That's sarcasm in case you're to dense to grasp the meaning.

Coming out of the closet are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome to the world of no consequences

Really? You let your wife fuck a couple of sexually active strangers without using condoms. I understand it's not a true story but even fiction has to be somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in either the "Interracial" or the "Imadumbshit" categories. Lets be honest. You have to be a sick puppy to want to see your wife get fucked by another man or men. The chances of pregnancy, disease or your wife becoming a big cock slut are just too great. And do any of these husband that want to watch have any pride or self respect? Once your wife gets fucked by another man, the genie is out of the bottle. You can never go back. Bad story line, horrible characters and lame dialogue add up to a really stupid story not worth the time spent to read it.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Take your

disgusting interacial bullshit and put it where it belongs.

alcopopalcopopabout 7 years ago
Not bad.

I can't understand the vitriolic criticism of anonymous readers who seem to troll the 'Loving Wives' category. Loving wives is about either loving a wife and/or wanting her to express her love in a way she/they enjoy. I see no problem in that involving other people. As I get older, my fantasies and my imagination grow broader to a position where I can actually imagine my wife with another man or us with another couple and really enjoy that storyline.

The Loving wives genre does not stipulate that relations have to be between only whites/blacks. Do writers have to mention that at the top of each story?

Yes, it may seem far fetched but aren't most stories? Shouldn't all fiction stories move you to 'other places', a sexual fairyland?

Instead of trolling the Loving Wives authors and leaving stupid unhelpful comments, why not decide very quickly that 'it's not my cup of tea' and move on. That's what I do. I also try to be constructive in my comments...!

It was an OK story but maybe too predictable.

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
As long as everybody enjoyed themselves...

I do believe this story would have scored higher in groups, or anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Puke

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This should be in the Science Fiction category.

You'd have to be from Mars to think any of this is interesting or erotic. What was the point of their marriage? When does the husband get a room full of huge tit black women to fuck? When are you going to grow up?

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 7 years ago
Seriously?.

You post this in loving wives?.

Either you are new here or a masochist

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Reverse racism cuckold story, all black men have giant cocks , bigger and better than whitey. Yea Right . All crap.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Not a story for me. Having said that, has anyone who complained about it been in Loving Wives actually bothered to read the official description of this section of Literotica?

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

It is all in the description.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Nope, but to each their own 2 stars just because the author took the time to write it. Must be a black thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of told the ass hole to FU ** her all he wanted to, just make sure she signed the divorce papers before he was finished with her.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cuckold

you don´t much paint a good picture of your wife. the way you put it is that she must have been practicing with those men before hand, otherwise how could she have handled two monster cocks without a whimper? And you sir must have been invited as an afterthought. Just because you were there already. otherwise you would not havr been included. But yet. My main problem is with how you guys try to enhance your stories by making them interracial. I have nothing against blacks, my problem is that nither here, the cine, nor the tele. ever show black women with white men. it always has to be black men with white women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

I thought this was very well written. I just wish others could figure out what category of story they are about to read. This should prevent the recurrence of bad comments due to ignorance. Great story!

allsop72allsop72almost 5 years ago
lable lable

when you do a story lable I R

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

Just more ir,.cuck garbage. Nothing ever new in these stories.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'll be kind and not rate this.

I really hate this stuff. It's never been, nor ever will be, my fantasy to watch my wife screw another guy. I wish the author well, but this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh please score 3.75!!!

Not in LW section you dont with this racist cack. Don't cheat yr scores!!! This can ONLY go in IR not LW otherwise you get rubbish scores, and 3.75 aint rubbish so u must be erasing the low scores

JJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Its a stupid man that takes his wife to be fucked by blacks. This must have been written by a black cock loving whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous