Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsie pulls away and Hope pushes me down onto the bed. Lying on top of me, she begins the full press. "Jade, you're beautiful. I want to tease your nipples and savor every part of your body. Kelsie and I are going to give you a night you'll never forget, if you'll let us?"

In response, I slightly spread my legs and guide her hand under the fabric of my thong. At first, she just let her fingers rest against the growing wetness between legs. My hips rising, thrusting against her hand. She then, gently, begins to rub against my pussy lips. As she continues to tease me, Kelsie moves back in taking hold of my thong and pulling it off. It is at that moment that I notice she has undressed.

I stare at Kelsie, what a wonderfully beautiful woman. She is down to her black satin thong. She has kept her heels on and stands at the edge of the bed with my thong up near her nose, drawing in my scent. Her breasts are like mountains on her tiny body. Heaving as she takes in each breath. Her dark areoles drawing attention to her thick nipples. She is of dark complexion and has a perfect tiny package of beauty. Tight, voluptuous, exotic.

Hope stands back up and begins to undress, Kelsie takes her place next to me and again begins to play with my nipples. Gently teasing them and then quickly moving in to give them quick licks and gently nipping on them. When her mouth isn't on my nipples, her hands are. She seems fascinated with my breasts. And I love every single second. Her warm breath against my breasts as she teases my nipples keeps building the pressure within my body. I need a release and can feel my body building up to the moment.

Hope has finished undressing, her lingerie an exact match to Kelsie's. She kneels between my legs watching Kelsie as she works my body. Kelsie seems to sense that Hope is done undressing and moves off my breasts and inches her way up my body. I am staring into her eyes, those gorgeous brown eyes. Her hands moving over my body caressing me. She slowly leans down and begins to kiss me. Her tongue gently darting in and out of my mouth. It is soft yet commanding. She explores my mouth, taking small breaks to nibble on my lower lip and allowing me to explore her mouth.

As Kelsie's tongue finds its way into my mouth, I feel Hope begin to kiss my legs. She takes turns on both legs and starts at my ankles, moving her way up. Alternating between my long legs. Her kisses feel incredible thru the sheer material of my tights. Her breath on my legs driving me crazy. As she reaches the apex of my legs, she lightly nibbles each of my thighs right where they meet the mound of my pussy. But not quite landing where I need her to land.

Finally, her breath is lightly blowing over my clit and the lips of my tunnel. I can't handle it any longer and my hips begin thrusting up and down, trying to contact her mouth. "Hope, please, I can't take it any longer. I feel like I'm on the edge!" Hope continues to tease me, her hands lightly rubbing my legs, moving up towards the center of my heat and back down.

My hips rock back and forth, faster and faster. Then, without warning, I feel her tongue make contact. I gasp and grab onto the covers of the bed. Kelsie pulls back and looks at my face as Hope begins to work my pussy. Her tongue tracing my pussy lips and flicking across my clit. The flat of her tongue running the length of my lips, then dragging across my clit. I am on fire, every part of my being building in intensity with each passing second.

Suddenly, I feel her stiff tongue enter my canal and the pace of my hips bouncing off the bed increases further. Her tongue continues to penetrate me, like it never ends - it is unbelievably long. I feel Hope grab onto my hips to hold herself in place as her tongue moves in and out. I don't last five minutes with Hope's head between my thighs when I explode over her face. An intense orgasm welling deep within and unleashing a steam of cum into her mouth and onto her face. She never stops, continuing to work me, switching up between licking, sucking and tongue fucking me. All the while swallowing the liquid that forcefully squirts from my pussy.

I grab Kelsie and direct her to straddle my face. "I want you! Now, right now! I need you."

Kelsie moves up and begins to straddle my face. I raise my head off the bed and begin to suck on her clit through her black thong. She lowers herself onto me and my head drops back to the bed. Her hips began to gyrate over my mouth as she moves and rocks her clit into my nose. I keep sucking on her thru the black satin material. The combination of her pussy leaking and my tongue soon has her thong soaked. I slowly lift her off my face and move the thong to the side, exposing her full lips. She is shaved clean, and her large lips are already hanging open, the display of her pink inner folds contrasting against her dark skin, beckoning me back to work.

As I suck on each lip and alternate with her clit, she grabs my head and holds me against her pussy. She is saying something, but I can't understand, as she has her legs locked on my head. At that moment, Hope again presses her tongue into me, and I explode onto her face, screaming into Kelsie's pussy as I cum. Looking up at Kelsie's beautiful breasts. My hands move up to gently cup them and my tongue moves into her tunnel. Slowly at first and then quickening in pace as I truly tasted her love juice.

Soon she is bucking against my face uncontrollably and arching her back as she reaches her peak. I begin pulling on her nipples as she yells at me, "I'm going to cum, please don't stop! Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Her legs come closer together to squeeze my head as she lets loose with her stream of warm cum, flooding my mouth. Her whole body shaking as she crests her orgasm and comes back down.

As she slumps off my face and on to the bed, Hope comes out from between my legs and begins kissing her way up my body. First rubbing her nose in the little patch of blonde hair above my clit, then moving up and tonging my belly button. Hope then works her way up to my breasts and alternately locks her lips onto my nipples. While already hard, they seemed to grow even bigger under her expert tutelage.

She takes her time with my breasts. Massaging, sucking, nipping. Each breast, each nipple receiving tender love from this beautiful woman. All I could do was enjoy, lay under her and enjoy.

Finally, her face is over my face, she is looking deep into my eyes. "Jade, you taste like sweet honey. I've dreamt of tasting you over and over, I can't believe my dreams have been answered." With that she leans in and kisses me, allowing me to taste myself off the lips of another woman.

I can't help myself as I start to grind against Hope. Slowly at first and then the rhythm picks up as our tongues dance around in each other's mouths. As I begin to gain steam, Hope pulls away and strips me of the rest of my lingerie. The girls then tackle me, both of their heads between my legs. Each taking turns with long, slow strokes with the flat of their tongues up my pussy and then dancing on my clit.

"Oh, Jade, you taste yummy, I'm on a high," Kelsie exclaims as Hope takes her turn licking my pussy. Kelsie then lowers herself under Hope and begins eating her delicious box as Hope kicks into gear, thrusting her stiff tongue in and out of my pussy yet again. As I begin to buck against her face, she slides two fingers into my cunt and finds my g-spot, beginning to gently rock against it. The sensations are too much to handle. It doesn't take long and once again I begin to squirt love juice all over Hope.

Once I come down from heaven, I grab Hope and pulled her face out from between my thighs. "I need you; I need you on my tongue." Hope lifts herself off Kelsie and crawls up over me. As she begins lowering herself onto my face, Kelsie takes her place between my thighs and begins licking my pussy lips. It feels incredible!

I grab onto Hopes thighs and force her pussy down onto my lips. I push my tongue into her and alternate between tongue fucking her and licking her juicy pussy. I spend what felt like hours eating her pussy while Kelsie continues working her magic on my pussy. Hope, like I, has just a tiny patch of hair right above her hood - the strawberry blonde hair tickles my nose as I lick and work on her pussy. My hands find her nipples and begin playing with them as I continue to treat her with my tongue.

I cannot get enough. I push my tongue as deep into Hope as I possibly can, as she bounces up and down on my face. Finally, she begins to shake and then she explodes into my mouth, her orgasm draining her.

As Hope begins to recover, Kelsie moves from between my legs and commands me to get on my knees and bend over. She moves over to the bedside stand and removes something from her purse. As she stands there, she shoves the end of the object into her pussy and turns so that I could see her standing there with a cock sticking out ready to service me. I'd never seen a strapless dildo before, but I began leaking juices just seeing Kelsie standing there with it hanging out in front of her. She moves behind me and powers it into my aching cunt.

I become weak and my arms give out as she began to thrust in and out of me. Pausing each time as she fully penetrates me. I can feel her press against me as she slams that beautiful cock into me, to hold for just a moment and then pulling back. She starts with a slow rhythm that builds over time until she is fucking me with an intensity that makes me fall apart.

As Kelsie continues to drive into me and shake my world. Hope repositions herself in front of me and spreads her legs. I grab her hips and pull them under me, lowering my face until I am breathing in her musky odor. I push out my tongue and run the flat of it up and over her exposed lips and then back down. I continued to use my tongue as I slide two fingers into her hot cunt and begin thrusting. Matching the thrusts Kelsie was making in my own pussy.

Soon I curve my fingers up into Hope and find her g-spot, using my fingers to create a quick tapping rhythm on that sensitive spot. Hope is thrusting her hips up and down as I begin to bounce back into Kelsie's thrusts as she hammers me. I lower my mouth onto Hopes hood and clit, sucking like there is no tomorrow, finally bringing her over the edge. Hope thrusts her hips into my face and explodes once again. Shooting her liquid into my mouth. That was all I needed, and I explode all over Kelsie's fake cock and collapse on the bed.

As I lay there totally spent, Hope and Kelsie slide in on either side of me.

"You ok, baby," Hope whispers in my ear. It takes all my energy to smile and slightly nod my head.

The three of us snuggle together under the covers and fall asleep...

12