Letting Go

Story Info
Husband wants to watch his wife and her brother.
3.2k words
4.43
34.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers

Many thanks to OldUncleAl for his editing and suggestions on this one. I appreciate you, buddy.

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen.

Letting Go

The plane arrived almost an hour late. As it taxied to the terminal Joe called his sister.

"Are you here?" she asked.

"Just arriving at the terminal. I'll pick up my rental as quickly as I can. How far is it?"

"Twenty minutes," she replied.

"It sounds pretty quiet there. Hasn't the party started?"

"Are you kidding? We aren't about to start without the guest of honor."

"You're husband's late for his own birthday?"

"No. Ronnie's here. I was referring to my big brother," she said.

"I'm not sure where you learned about parties, but the birthday bashes I've been to, the one having the birthday is the guest of honor."

"I'm aware of that, but we decided, that as part of Ronnie's gift, we were doing it different."

"To each his own. How old is your old coot?"

"Thirty-five. Drive carefully."

"Always. See you in a half hour or so."

Joe was in and out of the car rental kiosk in no time. The GPS indicated 18 minutes. He smiled thinking of how slow things move on the ground. He was an Air Force major who flew F15Ds. Just a month ago he had returned from a two-year assignment in Kadena, Japan and hadn't seen his sister, Joy since before his deployment. He had given her away at her wedding to Ron.

Joy and Joe were twins, although looking at them you'd never suspect that. Both had brown hair, brown eyes, dimples, and dark skin, but that's where the resemblance ended. Joe was 5'11" to his sister's 5'3". Joe had the body of an athlete, while Joy was all woman, and had the curves to prove it. Joe still felt that his little sister, by 11 minutes, was the most beautiful creature on the planet.

Pulling up to the house, he checked the address. There were no cars anywhere. A few lights were on, but nothing to indicate a birthday party. He apprehensively grabbed his carryon and walked to the door. Just as he reached for the bell, the door flew open and his sister landed on his chest, nearly knocking him backward.

"Joey!" she screamed.

Her arms were around his neck and legs around his hips. Joy was hugging him so tight it was hard to move. After kisses on the cheek, he smacked her ass. Feeling nothing but skin, he tensed.

"I think you might be showing your butt to the whole world," he told her.

"Nah, my butt is facing the house. Ronnie's already seen it."

She eased her way back down and straightened her short little black dress, then took her brother's arm and led him inside. Ron greeted him with a handshake.

"Welcome," Ron said.

"Happy Birthday. Guys, I think you failed party 101," Joe said.

"We'll explain that in a minute," Joy told him. "Wanna freshen up?"

"Sure, three minutes' worth."

"Up the stairs. Your room is to the right. It has a bath," she said.

Joe went upstairs, dropped his bag on the bed and went to the bathroom. He was back downstairs in minutes and walked into the great room.

"Can I get you a beer or something?" Ron asked.

"Water, diet Coke, maybe. I quit drinking a couple of years ago."

"You quit drinking? Indiana University's original party animal," Joy called from the kitchen.

"It got to be too much for me. I had to either quit drinking or quit flying. I love flying, but just liked drinking."

"Will it bother you if we drink?" Joy asked, coming toward them with a tray full of finger foods.

"No. I'm around it all the time. It's not a problem."

Joy handed him a glass with diet Coke she had added to the tray. Joe sat on the couch as Joy sat on the footstool by her husband.

"So, explain your party," Joe suggested.

"I promised Ronnie something for his birthday this year. Something that's pretty special. You know me well enough that I can be a little wild at times."

"A little wild?" her brother chuckled.

"Okay, a lot wild. Ronnie is a bit of a voyeur, so, I guess, that's a good thing. For his birthday, I promised he could watch me with another man, but I would pick the man," Joy said.

"Still a hair on the wild side," Joe chuckled.

"Joey, I picked you," she said.

Her little black dress fell to the floor as she stood. Ron had unzipped it when she was sitting by him. She had a tan that covered everywhere except three tiny triangles. Her breasts were full with slightly upturned nipples. Even from a few feet away he could see her bare pussy and engorged clit with the hood drawn back.

"Joe," Ron began. "Joy has had the hots for you since she hit puberty. We both want this. Except for changing positions for a better view, you won't even know I'm here."

"Joy, you're my sister."

"Joey, I'm asking you to make love to me. I'm not asking for marriage or to make babies. You've been my fantasy for nearly twenty years. Will you do this for me?"

Joe looked at her then at her husband, and finally back at his gorgeous nude sister.

"You've always been my fantasy, Joy. Yes, I'll make love to you. Any rules?"

"Don't mark me up. I'm not into pain. Otherwise, I'm all yours. I am on birth control, by the way." Joe nodded. His cock was already creating a bulge in his slacks. "Take off your shoes and socks and come here," his sister said.

With shoes and socks removed, he walked to her. Joy looked at her husband.

"You're sure?" she asked.

Ron was sitting, resting his forearms on his thighs, and leaning forward with his eyes wide and mouth open in anticipation.

"Yes."

Joy put her arms around her brother's neck and looked up at him. Joe pulled her close and kissed her. Their mouths met and tongues danced together in a lover's dance.

Joy moved her arms and began unbuttoning his shirt as he untucked it. She pulled it off his shoulders and tossed it aside then slid her hands over his shoulders, down his biceps, and across his pecs.

"You're still working out, I see," she told him.

"Sometimes," he said, sliding his hands over her breasts.

She shuddered at his touch. Joe moved his hand lower and rounded her womanly hip then to the front. His finger slid between her labia and along her already hard clit.

She grunted at his first touch and pulled him to her as her belly contracted and pelvis moved to him.

"Oh, I'm cumming," she whimpered.

Her pelvis rocked on his fingers as she came, standing just feet in front of her astounded husband. Ron knew his wife came easily and often, but never at the first touch.

Joe held his sister to him until the waves of pleasure began to subside, then helped her sit on the footstool in front of Ron's chair. Joy put her hands on her brother's hips and pulled his bulge to her face holding him there and kissing his cock through his slacks.

She sat back, smiling up at him, as she unfastened his belt and pants. She slowly unzipped him and pulled his pants down, then ran her palm over the outline of his hard cock.

"Rumor in college was that my big brother was well endowed. Apparently, the rumor was true," she said looking up at him.

Her hands moved to the elastic of his briefs and slowly pulled them down, seeing first his shaved groin, followed by the beginning of his swollen cock. As he sprang free, her eyes widened.

"Damn," her husband said.

"Shhhhh," Joy told him. "No talking, remember?"

Her brother's cock, although not a monster, was considerably larger than her husband's. She put her fingers around it and couldn't quite get them to touch. Her other hand cupped his balls, as he stepped out of his pants.

"You have no idea how I've wanted to touch you this way," she said, licking away the moisture on the tip.

Her lips and tongue moved to his balls then up the underneath of his shaft, licking his length. She pointed him at her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head, then took just the head into her mouth.

Joe looked at his sister's husband. Ron's eyes were fixed on his wife as she slowly swallowed more of her brother's big cock. Ron reached over and moved her hair out of the way to get a better view as she began bobbing on the cock in front of her.

Joe took hold of her head to stop her. "Slow down, you're going to make me cum."

"You can go more than once. Lena told me that too," his sister replied. "Cum for me."

"Lena's got a big mouth."

"You need a big mouth for a dick this size," she said, taking him in most of the way.

As his sister continued, she quickly brought him to a full boil. He put his hands on her shoulders to let her continue. When he tensed, she pulled back letting the head rest on her tongue and continued stroking. His cum shot repeatedly into her open mouth and onto her tongue. Joy turned toward her husband so he could see, then swallowed.

"Oh, fuck," Ron groaned as he came in his pants.

Joy grinned. "That's a first for me. Making two men cum with just one blowjob. Go clean up and change. We'll wait on you," she told her husband.

Ron quickly went to the master bedroom. Joy stood and kissed her brother.

"Thank you. Doing okay with our audience?" she asked.

"It seemed weird at first, but yeah, I'm okay with it. He obviously isn't aware of our past."

"No, and I don't think he needs to be."

"I never thought this would happen again," her brother said.

"I didn't either until he suggested the watching thing. If he had said no about you, I would never have gone through with it."

"Joy, I don't want him joining us. That would ruin it for me."

"He won't be, but I am going to keep him close, so he can watch."

"That's okay. My turn to eat you when he gets back," he warned.

She smiled at him and gave her brother another kiss as her husband reentered the room. Joy directed Ron to one end of the couch. He sat and she laid on her back with her head in his lap then raised both legs.

"Hold my legs up and apart. My brother wants to lick me," Joy told her husband.

Joe sat on the couch and leaned forward kissing his sister's pussy. Joy could feel her husband's cock getting hard again and smiled up at him.

Following the single kiss, Joe's hands began stroking her inner thighs but avoiding his sister's spread pussy. She was soon moving her hips hoping that his teasing fingers would touch her moisture.

One finger from each hand began sliding up and down along the outside of her labia. Joy was murmuring with delight. He leaned into her putting just the tip of his tongue into her opening. She moaned. Joe looked up at her husband, who was holding her legs. Ron's eyes were darting back and forth between his wife's cunt and her blissful face.

With a single long swipe of his tongue, Joe licked his sister from her puckered asshole, between her labia, and the length of her hard clit. His lips covered her clit as his tongue softly thrashed it.

"Oh, oh, oh," she grunted in pleasure.

When two of his fingers entered her pussy, she moaned loudly. The fingers began moving in and out of her soaked pussy and stroking the front wall. Her moans became almost continuous. A third finger entered her and was removed after just a minute. She felt the wet slippery finger now pushing on her asshole and slipping inside.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum," she cried.

Her brother sucked hard on her clit and began sliding his tongue rapidly up and down the side of it.

Joy moaned loudly as her legs struggled to get free from her husband's grip. Her hands grasped and squeezed her husband's forearms as her body shook from the tremendous orgasm. Joe eased his assault as she began to recover. Ron began to lower her legs.

"Not yet," her brother directed, as he knelt between his sister's legs.

He put the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly began entering her. He stopped at a few inches then pulled back, pausing for just a few seconds before entering her as far as he could go.

"Fuck me, Joey," she pleaded. "Fuck me."

His movements were slow and deep as he fucked his sister. Her husband watched as his wife's pussy was being filled with her brother's big cock. She was stretched to the extent that the nub of her clit was being rubbed with his every move.

Joy could feel her husband's erection beneath her which made fucking for him even hotter. She looked up at him as her breathing became more rapid and her face began to flush.

"Oh. Oh. I'm cumming!" she moaned.

Pinned between her husband and her brother, her pelvis was about the only part of her body that she could move. Her bucking drove her brother harder and faster. After a moment she relaxed as Joe continued driving into her.

"Joey, get behind me, please?" she asked.

He pulled out and stood next to the couch as she got up. Putting her knees on the cushion, she held on to the back of the couch. Ron stared as his brother-in-law's pussy coated cock slipped into his wife.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as he went in her again.

She rocked on the couch furiously driving her brother into her. Joe teased her asshole with his thumb, then slipped it just inside.

"Yes, her ass. Fuck her ass," Ron said.

She turned to her husband. "Shhh. We'll get there."

Ron had pulled out his cock and was stroking himself right next to them. Joe pumped a few more times then stopped.

"Ron, if you jack off on my fucking leg, we're going to have a problem," Joe warned.

"Sorry," he said, moving back to his recliner.

With a little encouragement from his sister's movement, he started again. He pumped Joy for several minutes before pulling out and touching the head of his cock to her asshole. She pushed back on him allowing the head to enter then stayed still. After a moment, she pushed again, taking another inch. His sister slowly began moving on him and soon was taking his cock all the way to the base. Joy loved anal and she liked it hard. Joe pounded her as he fucked her ass.

Joy's moans became continuous as he did. Both were soon covered in perspiration and breathing heavily. Joe grunted as his first shot went into his sister and moaned with each of the several that followed. With the extra lubrication in her ass, Joy came too. Her ass and abs contracted, and her head flew back as the waves consumed her. Joy collapsed on the back of the couch as her brother pulled out and sat beside her. She turned her ass toward her husband and squeezed cum from her now gaping asshole. Ron moaned as he exploded and shot cum up onto his chest and abdomen.

"Ronnie, let's go take a shower," she said, then turned to her brother. "We'll be back in about half an hour."

"Okay," her brother replied.

Joy grabbed her clothes off the floor and went to her room with her husband. Joe gathered his and headed upstairs.

"Are you happy with your birthday present?" she asked.

Ronnie smiled at her. "Very happy. I am curious about something."

"What's that?"

"When we first started seeing each other seriously, I had to learn which buttons to push. Joe already knew," her husband remarked.

She looked at him for a moment before replying. "It was the summer after high school. Mom and Dad had taken off for the weekend. Joey and I got into a bottle of vodka, and it just happened. It became a regular thing. He left for college in the fall. When he would come home, unless I was seeing someone, we picked up where we left off. Over the years, we went in different directions."

"Were you getting together when we met?" he asked.

"No. He was overseas. Joey and I have had an understanding for a long time. If one of us is seeing someone, the other respects that. I've never cheated on you, and I never will," she said.

"You love him, don't you?"

"Not like I love you. You're the man I plan to make a life with, the one who is going to be the daddy to our babies. Joey is my twin brother. There's something between us that I can't explain. It is love, but it's also that we're part of each other. I can't explain it any better than that. I wish I could."

"So, what happens tomorrow? I'm leaving for three days on business. You and Joe will be here alone."

"I'll be here alone with my brother, not my lover."

"Can you do that?" he asked.

"Yes, Joey and I both can, and will. He came for your birthday and for a visit. We offered him the sex. He never would have asked for it. Ronnie, if you aren't comfortable with him being here, I'll ask him to go," she said.

"No, I believe you. Joy, I love you. Thanks for my present."

"I love you too. Let's get cleaned up."

When they walked into the living room, Joe was sitting on the couch. He stood.

"Guys, I've been called back from leave. We're deploying in two days. I'm afraid I've gotta get back to the airport," he informed them.

"Do you have to?" his sister asked.

"Uncle Sam calls," he said smiling.

Joe took his sister in his arms and held her for a long time before kissing her cheek and letting her go. He turned and shook Ron's hand.

"Happy Birthday. Ron, take care of my little sister, okay?"

"I will. Be safe up there," Ron replied.

They followed him to his car and watched as he drove away.

Ron left for his business trip the following morning. About mid-day, Joy went to clean up the guest bath. Lying next to the sink, she found his note.

Sorry, I couldn't stay. Ron's a good man. Hang onto him. I still haven't learned to share. I guess I never will. I love you.

Joe

"I love you too," she said aloud, as tears ran down her cheeks.

Joy finished up the bathroom and went downstairs. She sat at the kitchen counter for several minutes then picked up her phone and began typing a text to her brother.

"You weren't called back, were you?"

A reply came a few minutes later.

"No," was his reply.

"Thanks for being the strong one."

"That's what big brothers are for."

"I love you," she sent.

"I know. I love you too."

DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers