All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

No pathos, foreshadowing, or elaboration. Basically a good sex scene with nothing else.

Disappointing 3 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This was actually a beautiful love story

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very disappointed.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Very poignant yet loving. Love your work. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great quickie, well written and damn sexy. You can really feel for the twins, I'm told that the bond is one of the strongest ever and you captured it well. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This sucked. Like boom you’re my sister and then I fantasize about you too so let’s fuck! Wth?! This was really lame. She came in like 1min of them starting.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I need to read better. I thought it was twin brother of the husband not a demented incest story. I had twins in college. My girlfriend and I wrecked those two boys. The thought of having sex with my brother makes me want to vomit.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Hmmm, you didn't need to add the past incest and that the brother was the stronger one. If they had called it quits, then it should have remained hands-off. Also, who is 'lena'? There's an odd line at the start -

<quote>

"You can go more than once. Lena told me that too," his sister replied. "Cum for me."

"Lena's got a big mouth."

</quote>

No mention. I thought it might be an old friend of hers.

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

This could of been better with more details and more realistic. The twin brother sister could be more passionate about being with eachothers because real twins are. They have a twin connection. The husband just watching is just boring. Quickies for the first time is boring. 2024 couples now a days are into cuckold and if the husband joined in for sloppy seconds and dp action ith would be better. You can add a sequel on this and have it lead to it. If you do add more detail on lust, passion and love. Stop adding hairless pussy as it is not too good. Women should have hair not bald. Why do you want to look like your 13. Also for the husband he needs to play more of a role that just watching. Instead of saying g the husband is smaller than the brother how about you be more realistic and say average. Husband could be average 5 inch and brother can be 6 to 6.5. There are not too many ppl with 7 and above cock. If people were to be more realistic it will draw in the reader and have the reader imaging that if they were the husband or brother. It put the reader as apart of the story rather than a fantasy. If you need help please feel free to reachout. Oh just remember sex is sex so if it feels good keep doing it and don't put labels on anything especially when you got 2 guys in a story.

DocWordsDocWords4 months agoAuthor

Dear wysiwyg4all,

Just curious, who put you in charge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...