All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
blue66blue663 months ago

You can't stop there more please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I believe Keith went in too strong. Abby should have resisted more at the convention. "He is offering me a job, for a lot of money, but uprooting me. Red flag!" She should have been a little more wary.

Also, Alex is harassing me, scaring me... but, let's not be hasty and bother him with a restraining order.

So, I did not like Abby. I felt she was not acting like she should. She is supposed to be hurt and wary of men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reading. Two peoples points of view. Not my favorite style, but no spelling, grammar mistakes. So I keep...

Reading. Plot moving along nicely, with an authentic pace to developing romance for the two MCs. So I keep...

Reading. Career blips for one MC. Slightly out of character text from the other. Still interesting, so I keep...

What! No more pages! Where is the rest of the story?

SlithyToveSlithyTove3 months ago

Very nicely done, thanks!

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Great story, thanks! I would like to hear more about this couple if you would like to share.

des911des9113 months ago

Very good and very well done. Thank you

JusteenKJusteenK3 months ago

Feels like the 1st half of a story. Please let us know if you will be finishing it soon.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

I can’t wait for this to continue. I hope it does. 5 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Great beginning!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

I'm scoring it on the assumption there'll be a second part as good as the first. So many plot lines left hanging - can't wait! 4.7*

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun3 months ago

Well done, as always. I hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started slow, sagged in the middle, ended without going anywhere

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sleeping with the boss is not a good way to start a new job. Just saying.

The two points of view thing was perfectly ok. Don’t let comments to the contrary bother you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with whoever said sleeping with the boss is not good at this point. It's always dangerous. MAYBE Abby will be good enough to pull it off.

.

And why is she deleting texts from her ex? If she stayed, she NEEDED a restraining order, and she could see that, but didn't do it. But whatever might have happened with him, those texts were evidence she might need.

rnebularrnebular3 months ago

Pretty good story, but I think it should have probably just been told from one perspective or the other. Hopping around all the time throughout like this can get tedius, and ultimately distracting (at least for me). Thanks for sharing.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watch3 months ago

Loved it.l know it can end here but hoping for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous