Letting Her Stay - Ch. 01

Story Info
Should he divorce, or keep his cheating wife as a sex toy?
1.3k words
34k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers

-

I had taken just about enough from my wife Valery. At only 8 o'clock on a Monday morning, I caught her cheating for the third time in our three years of marriage. When I saw the gardener fucking her from behind on my laptop screen, I ran to the tool shed. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the house. She kept squealing, "Hey! Let me go! You can't do this to me Ken! You have no right! Let go!" Her short dark hair fluttered in the breeze, until I walked in the back door with her in tow.

I shoved her onto the sofa and for the first time ever, I shouted at her. "Close your damn noise hole and FUCKIN' SHUT UP a minute!"

I saw fear in her dark brown eyes as I took several deep breaths to calm myself. "You know what's in our prenup and you signed it. I put a security camera in the corner of the shed." Her eyes widened as I filled my lungs and exhaled slowly. "The prenup would have been a million if you were faithful! You wouldn't even honor our unofficial deal either! You haven't let me in your butt or given me a blowjob since the honeymoon. I only get pussy or a hand job once or twice a week! If you lived up to our deal of anal and a blowie every weekend plus other sex at least three times a week, I would have given you another a million just because you made me happy. Since I have proof you're a CHEATING SLUT, you only get your car and five grand!"

"No! I... I... Please, no! I'm so sorry!"

"If you're really sorry, suck me off and swallow. Then we'll watch a hot porno with my dick in your ass."

I saw a tear at the corner of her eye. "Ken, no! Please! I... I really hate doing those!" For a moment we stared at each silently. She continued, "Unless I agree to it, with all your assets a divorce could take two or three years. Remember the prenup says I get to live in the house until the divorce is final. I... I... if I can stay here three months to find a place and you give me a quarter million, I'll agree to the divorce and sign. I... I'll still let you fuck me twice a week, too. Please?"

I took yet another deep breath and thought a minute. I proposed, "How about I give you the quarter million and you can stay three months, but only if you'll fuck me any way I want, anywhere I want, FOUR times a week? If you don't, I'll send your parents a copy of the movie I made at the Joelsen orgy last summer. Remember eating out six girls? Or the twins who fucked your ass and shared a bong with you? What would your preacher father think of that?"

She shook her head and started to cry. "NO! Please! I... I'll do it, whatever you want, four times a week."

"If I catch you with anybody else, the deal's off and I call my lawyer immediately! And I can find a girlfriend and do whatever I want with her, too."

She mumbled through her tears, "Okay! Okay! Just be careful and don't hurt my butt! Please?"

She was the one in the wrong, but guilt still nagged at me. I played with her thick dark hair and assured her, "You know me. I don't like pain and I'd never hurt anyone on purpose."

She sputtered between sobs, "Thank you." She stood on tiptoe and kissed my lips as tears rolled down her face.

I turned away, grumpily saying, "Go take a shower. I can see his cum on your leg! Don't go anywhere and don't let anybody in the house. I'll be back later. Probably."

I drove to a strip club for what my wife rarely gave me. After six or seven beers, many tips, and an extra wad of cash to visit the Champagne Room, a flat-chested Asian girl gave me a sexy lap dance. I handed her some more money and she started giving me my first blowjob in months, but I was too drunk to harden. After a couple minutes of sucking and licking in vain, the dancer rubbed her small boobs in my face and walked out. I bashfully staggered outside and made it to a motel a block away. I got a room and took a nap, then returned to the strip club that night. After another fistful of cash, a Latina sucked me to climax. She was only okay looking and it was only an average blowjob, but I needed it terribly! I stayed at the motel again that night and drove home in the morning.

I was quite surprised as I approached the house. A beautiful woman with long blonde hair was sitting on the grass in front of my mansion. My jaw dropped open as I saw the size of her huge breasts, the smile on her pretty face, and the shape of her camel toe through the thin fabric of her light blue one-piece swimsuit. The color matched her eyes and I hoped the head of my cock would match her...

I stomped the brake pedal a split second too late, distracted by her arousing form. After crashing into the garage door, I climbed from my car and saw a dent but no major damage. I turned and gathered up the courage to approach the sultry blonde beauty. As I walked toward her she took a cigarette from her small black purse. I felt a stirring in my boxers when she lit and sucked on it. I awkwardly said to her, "Uh, hi, I'm Ken. Hi."

She smiled at me and took a slow drag from the cigarette, then exhaled a cloud. "Hello. My little sister gets out of school at three o'clock. What time is it?"

I glanced at my phone. "Eleven fifteen."

"I like to watch the birds while I wait." She pointed to the trees across the street, then used her plump pink lips and blushing cheeks to suck in more smoke. She blew a thin stream of white toward my waist, then continued, "You don't need to call the cops or anything. I'll leave if you ask nicely." I stared at her shapely body, spellbound by her magnificence, until she suggested, "But I think you'll be happier if I stay."

I swallowed hard as a solitary thought blared in my brain, 'I'd LOVE if she stayed in my BED!' I croaked out, "Urrrmm..."

"It's hot out and I'm thirsty. Could I get something to drink?" As she wiped a bead of sweat from her brow I noticed her long, light blue fingernails. I stared into her eyes a moment seeing exactly the same color.

"Guh... uh... Follow me! Please!"

She reached and held my hand as she stood. "My name is Emma, nice to meet you."

"Uh... I'm Ken."

I thought her giggle was terribly cute. "Hehehe! You said that already. Let's go inside." She crushed out her cigarette with a sandaled foot, and I noticed her toenails matched her eyes too.

"Uh, yeah." I led her to the kitchen and said, "Please have a seat. Would you like water, diet cola, milk, orange juice, wine, beer?"

"I never drink before dinner. Orange juice, please?"

"Sure." I noticed when she glanced toward the staircase and smiled briefly. I turned my head and saw Valery walking upstairs.

The gorgeous blonde asked, "Who is she?"

I stammered a moment as I answered, "My uh... wife Valery. Uh... ex-wife. She'll be my ex-wife soon."

"That's a shame, she's very pretty." She licked her lips as I handed her a glass of juice. "Were you two at the Joelsen's place, the first weekend of last month? The nudist party?"

"No, but I know the Joelsens." I had been in London for business. I wondered if my wife...

"I swear I met her there, or somebody who looks just like her. She did AMAZING things with her mouth. Does she have tattoos of nude women uh... below each breast?"

A surge of jealousy struck me and I screamed, "VALERY!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Twenty Year Fucking Lie A wife keeps a lie for twenty years.in Loving Wives
Fifty Shades of Caught 2 Masterful revenge. Predator pays for taking his wife.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
My Wife's Painful Mistake Loving Wife misjudges husbands resolve - big mistake.in Loving Wives
I Want a Divorce Will my mistakes condemn to a lonely life.in Loving Wives
More Stories