Letting Her Stay - Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife explains cheating. Read chapter 1 if you haven't yet.
1.2k words
18.3k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

After a shower in the en-suite bathroom of the downstairs bedroom I slept in occasionally, I threw on a robe and went to change clothes in the bedroom we usually shared. When Ken shouted my name, "VALERY!", I knew I was in even deeper shit than before. I prayed silently as I slowly walked toward the kitchen. He was sitting at the table with Emma, a beautiful chesty blonde I'd had fun with at a couple of the neighbors' orgies. She blushed and smiled as I approached, but the expression on his bright red face showed he was angrier than I'd ever seen him before.

He took several slow breaths and relaxed his hands, which had been clenched into fists. "Valery, did you..."

I knew what he was going to ask, and figured it would be best to admit it. "Yes. We had a good time at the Joelsens', but that was months ago."

He looked into my eyes. "I gave you whatever you wanted, and you barely even sleep with ME! You SCREWED her! And probably a bunch of other people? Why? How could you?"

The stunning blonde cluelessly asked, "You two don't have an open marriage? You don't have sex with other people?"

He turned and told her, "Sort of. We ah... went to a couple of sex parties. I hoped it would make her want it more at home, but... but I was out of town!"

Thinking quickly, I replied, "If you wanted to take me to Berlin, or Tokyo, or all the other places you go, you could have invited me. If you asked to play around with another woman on your trips, I might have said yes."

"But... but why? At the orgies you blew five or six other guys... and uh... and did it with a bunch of women, too. And you let three of 'em do your ass! Why won't you do that for me? Am I ugly or something?"

Emma rested a hand on his arm and said, "You're not ugly! I think you're kinda hot." I felt a rush of jealousy.

"Valery, why?

I swallowed hard and told him, "I grew up in the church. My dad's a minister! Until I met you, everybody around me knew sex is only for making babies. Anything else is a sin. Especially uh... especially blowjobs or anal. Every time we do it, I feel guilty. Terribly guilty."

"Then why do you fuck around all the time?"

"Not all the time! I didn't want to go when the Joelsens invited us to the first orgy. I was horrified! I only went along to make you happy. After a few drinks and watching other couples do it, sex... it felt like I wouldn't be in trouble, since everybody was doing it. I don't feel guilty about it if I'm just one of the crowd."

"So fucking ten people is okay, but not when it's only me and you? What the Hell!"

I was embarrassed discussing it in front of a woman we barely knew. "I can't explain it any better than that. Uh..." I suggested, "I'll do whatever you want, if other people are having sex too. I don't feel bad if there's a group."

I was surprised when Emma had a helpful suggestion. "You can come over to my house tonight. My husband and I like group sex. We have rules... Uh... Do you want to?"

I saw Ken was eager when he asked, "Valery?"

I thought a while and bashfully answered, "If it's at least seven or eight people, okay." I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

Emma jumped up and happily said, "Great! I'll invite a bunch of people over for a barbecue. We'll have a blast! See you there at six!"

Ken asked, "Wait. Where do you live?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you that. Three blocks down, 9600 Rosewood. I have to go call people and set it up!"

Ken lustily offered, "I'll drive you home."

I cleared my throat. "We! We'll drive you home. Let me get dressed quick."

-

Emma's home was nearly a duplicate of ours, eight bedrooms with en-suites, two downstairs, four on the second floor, and a pair of master-size suites on the top floor. Like ours, it had a commercial-sized kitchen, flower garden and lawn out front, large patio, and a small pool in back. I was surprised her husband was so much older. She was a college-aged blonde knockout, and he looked around seventy. She introduced us, "Henry, meet my new friends Valery and Ken. Friends, my husband Henry." He was seated in a plush chair with a walker next to it. He held the walker tightly with one hand and offered us the other as he stood. "Doctor Henry Hollinger. What do you think of my masterpiece?"

I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Emma. She was only a little better looking than average when I met her. Tell them about the work I did, Emma."

"First I got 34 triple-D boobs, and liposuction for my belly. Braces on my teeth, then collagen in my lips, butt implants, then a rino... ah..."

He continued for her, "Rhinoplasty to give her a cute little nose, otoplasty to make those small pretty ears, and half a dozen others. The last was an analplasty, to loosen her butt. That was the last procedure I performed before my legs failed me. I think she's the sexiest woman I've ever seen in person."

I was angry he thought of her as a trophy, an object. I nervously said, "Um, very nice." I felt jealousy again and noticed a bulge starting in my husband's pants as he agreed. "Gorgeous! Just wonderful!"

Doctor Henry asked, "Have you discussed our lifestyle with them, Emma? And your rules?"

"Only a little."

"Then why don't you go have a cigarette and fill them in?" A creepy smile appeared on his face.

Emma held our hands and said, "The patio is this way." We followed her to a table by the pool. She sat and explained, "Henry doesn't like it when I drink or smoke, but he lets me if I follow the rules he gave me. If somebody sees me smoke and asks me to smoke their... parts, I need to lick and suck them until they cum in my mouth."

She lit a long white cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke. The light breeze blew it away from us. "And if a guy sees me drink, I need to let him in my stink, my pussy or butt. Hehehe! The rules are only if I'm somewhere that Henry can see, though. The back yard or the living room, or when we go to adult parties. With his health troubles he can't do it anymore, but he loves to watch."

Ken was practically drooling, when she blew smoke in his face. She inhaled another drag and blew a thin line toward my chest. She asked, "Do you like watching me smoke, Valery? Would you like a cigarette?"

I nervously looked at Ken, and saw Henry staring out the window. "I don't smoke." Emma stood up and said, "Too bad. But if you ask me to lick your pussy, I have to. Or if he asks me for a blowjob..." She blew her final puff of smoke toward his lap.

Ken stood and I hurriedly pleaded with him, "Tonight? Please wait until tonight, when more people are here?" I stood up and tried to distract him. "I think there's a baseball game that you wanted to see. Let's go home, until tonight?"

He sighed and nodded. "Okay, tonight."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Second Chance? Wife Strays, Wants a second chance.in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
Insatiable Mrs. Pillsbury Hot wife is out of control at the company convention.in Loving Wives
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
No Need to Talk Pt. 02: Anne The Saddletramp sequel to Astordatair's "I Needed To Talk".in Loving Wives
More Stories