Letting It All Soak In Pt. 03

Story Info
Kristan tries to study but gets interrupted.
3.6k words
4.65
19.2k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When classes finally started, and the semester got in full swing I was hoping to focus on my reading and studies. I really wanted to forget what had happened and move on. I wanted to be innocent, little Kristan again. This was hard to do since Chad, my roommate's boyfriend who accidentally mistaken me for her one night, forced himself on me, and unloaded into my mouth, came over all the time.

We never spoke. He'd visit the room to pick up Carly to go to a party, dance or get together, and we wouldn't say anything. I'd look up from my book to lock eyes with him for just a second and then frantically look away. I always took his expression to read "Don't you dare tell her." I didn't plan to. How would I?

"Oh hey roommate! So... your crazy drunk boyfriend came over while you were gone and forced me to give him a blowjob. I absolutely loved it and I still rub myself every night thinking about it?" Yeah... best to leave it alone.

I haven't worn my Nike Shox that his cum ended up in that day. Which is a shame. I absolutely loved those white and pink sneakers. I hid them under my bed. The quiet Catholic School girl in me said it was so I could forget the incident . But that was a lie.

Whenever I had the room to myself, which was often. I'd pull them back out, put one back on my foot and pull the "Chad" shoe up to my nose. The smell of His cum filled my nostrils. I was addicted. This shy bookworm from small town Virginia had become addicted to the smell, taste and feel of semen. I'd only had it twice now but I couldn't get it off my mind. I would lay back and stick my hand down my jeans.

I could almost feel his huge load on my tongue, filling my mouth, and making my cheeks bulge. I'd tilt my head back and moan thinking about his thick cock violating my lips, forcing its way to the back of my throat. I hear his moans and the sound of my mouth slurping on his shaft. I'd clearly see the wads of thick creamy cum spill out of my mouth filling my sneaker. All the sensations would make me cum so hard. I'd lose control and my whole body would shake.

Once I'd catch my breath and come back to reality there was this terrible embarrassed feeling. I would feel so guilty. I shouldn't have enjoyed that experience. Chad forced himself on me. What was wrong with me? What would my parents think? I'd hide the shoes under the bed again and go back to my studies.

After a couple of weeks had gone by, I had so much going on in my classes, that I finally was able to focus my attention on something else. My Chad sneakers stayed under the bed. I had to work on my first big project for chemistry class. I was going to go to the library to do some research.

I put on my soft, form fitting Pink Floyd shirt some jeans and my Light blue Jordan 3's. I put my earbuds in, started humming along and headed for the door when it suddenly flew open. Carly came in crying her eyes out and collapsed on her bed face down.

I pulled my earbuds off. "Umm... everything alright, Carly?" Obviously they weren't, but what are you suppose to say? I was just trying to be nice.

"Oh Kristy, thank god you're here. I need to vent, girlfriend." Carly managed between sobs. Girlfriend? We barely talk, but okay. She gathered herself together a bit and sat up. "It's Chad... I found out he cheated on me!"

'You think?!' I said to myself. "Oh no Carly, ... that's terrible. How'd you find out? Who was it?" I managed to fake a caring tone.

"Well Tamika overheard Britney who heard from Courtney that Chad was spending time with Katie's roommate Vikki!" She fell back into her pillow.

Some real solid evidence you got there Carly. "Oh no. I'm so sorry" I continued my act. "Is there anything I can do for you?" I ask hoping she says no. I'm still standing near the doorway hoping to make a get away.

"I'm going to cry it out for a while. Thanks though" her face still down in the pillow. I give her a pat on the back and head out. "It'll be okay. I'll come back in a while to check on you. I've got to do some research."

On the way to the library I noticed what a beautiful day it was outside, so I got the books I needed and decided to plop down next to a tree out in the courtyard and read in the open air. Time past by quickly as I got into the zone.

I was highlighting a passage in the book I was reading when I was suddenly interrupted by a slight kick in the foot. I looked up and saw a familiar pair of Jordans... I was looking up at Chad over my glasses, an all too familiar position.

"Hey, you little snitch. What did you tell Carly? Huh?!" I quickly stood up scared and tried to find my words. "Wha...wha... what?"

"Wha, wha, why does she think I'm cheating on her? Spit it out!" He made fun of my nervous stutter.

I finally got something out "I did... did... didn't. I didn't say anything."

"Oh yeah?! Is that right?" He stared me down for a second, looking me up and down. I was shaking a bit with fear. "Alright, I believe you. It must've been Britney, or Hannah. Or maybe Rachel?" Good lord! How many girls was this jackass sleeping with?

"Hey, so yeah, I'm sorry about the other day. I hope you understand that I thought you were Carly, right? I was a bit tipsy and wasn't thinking straight." It seemed like he was never thinking straight. "Besides you seemed to enjoy yourself. No hard feelings right?" He smirked. I just fidgeted and looked down. "If it's any consolation, that was some dope head. It's the best blowie I've had in a while. You were pretty good!"

How in the heck do you respond to that? In my head I was like, "What the hell? You took advantage of me sexually and mental scarred me! I'll never be the same because of you." But what actually came out of my mouth? What did shy, awkward, little me manage to put together while intimidated by this jock?

"...umm... thanks I guess." Good going Kristan. I rolled my eyes while saying it! He'll get the sarcasm...

"You're welcome! So I was thinking..." he looked around for a second. "Do you want to do it again?"

What?! The nerve of this guy! He just got dumped by my roommate for cheating on her and now he wants me to give him a blowjob?! This is nuts. Absolutely not!

"I don't know...I don't think..." is all I managed to get out. Nice Kristan, nice...

"Oh come on girl! I know you liked it. I'm real backed up and could use this so bad." He was louder then I cared for. People were walking by. Surely someone could hear him.

"I would rather..."I tried to say something but I got distracted. He had this bulge in the front of his pants and I couldn't take my eyes off it. The inner slut was coming out again. I tried so hard to suppress it, but I lost myself.

"Come on, it'll only take a minute babe and I know a good spot." He grabbed me by the arm and started leading me away. Before I knew it we were behind the library in an quiet alleyway. He didn't waste time and had already unzipped and pulled his rod out.

I tried to fight it. "Someone might see us." He pushed me to my knees. While looking down at me, he said "Well then you better hurry up, baby." Baby?! I wasn't his baby? How many girls on this campus does this guy call baby?

He was stroking his ever-hardening cock right in front of my face. The same cock that had been in my roommate, and Hannah, and Rachel, and Britney apparently. My brain was yelling at me to run, run away and never look back. But of course, my brain wasn't doing the thinking. With my eyes glued to the sight of his manhood in broad daylight, I lost all control... I leaned in and parted my lips. I was caught in his trance.

"That's a good girl." He thrusted forward and pushed his cock head through my lips. I shivered with this strange pleasure as his warmth filled my mouth. I had longed for this feeling again. I hated him for doing this to me, but I loved it. I let out a moan of pleasure while starting to bob my head up and down, taking him in.

"Oh shit yeah! I knew you loved this. Ahh... fuck yeah baby!" There he goes with that word again. I didn't care though. I didn't want Chad, I wanted his cock. For weeks I had dreamed of having it fill my mouth again.

I slurped and sucked him with everything I had. I wanted him to give me my prize. My right hand gripped the base of his cock and stroked him in time with my mouth. I set my left hand up on his thigh stabilizing myself, although the hand became curious.

His balls were now dripping wet from my drool that I had been letting flow down his shaft. I reach my left hand underneath and started feeling them. I wanted to know what they felt like. I cupped my hand and lifted up on them, They were hefty things.

"Oh yeah girl, play with my balls... shit yeah... that feels so good."

I fondled them for a little while and concentrated on the job at hand, sucking. I wanted to please him. I wanted to feel every inch of him filling me. My lips slid up and down as far as I could manage, slurping with each movement. My tongue licked his underside taking in his taste and savoring it. The small alleyway echoed with the sounds of my work and his moans of pleasure.

It didn't take too long before he got close. I remembered the signs from before. His breathing got quicker, his leg started to shake, his grip on my hair got tighter. But right before he got to the finish line he stopped thrusting.

"What are you looking at, buddy?" Someone was there! I was suddenly reminded of where I was: on my knees behind the library in public.

"What are you looking at? Huh? Go on and get out of here. You didn't see anything."

I opened my eyes to see who was Chad yelling at. It was this tall blond haired guy I recognized from my Chemistry class. I think his name was Daniel. He was watching me suck this assholes cock. Our eyes met and I felt terrible. Someone in my normal life now knew my secret. This wasn't the real me. I didn't want Daniel to see this perverted side of me, but there I was.

"Hey Chad is that you man?" Daniel said as he walked over. "Hot bro! Real hot!"

"Dan the man!" They did some sort of secret hand shake thing while standing over me. "Hey! So this is the girl I was telling you about." He said while continuing to stroke his now soaking wet cock.

Wait, what?! Girl I was telling you about?! Chad had been telling his buddies about me? Telling them about this one time, well now two times that I'd sucked him? Who else had he told? Dan looked down with a smile.

"Really?! She looked so sweet and innocent. Wouldn't have thought her to be a cocksucker." Dan's words cut deep. I'm a cocksucker... little innocent Kristan was their cocksucker.

"Hey man, can I have a go?" He asked while unzipping his nice dark wash jeans. I started to answer but I realized that he wasn't talking to me. He was looking at Chad. "Of course man. We can share this one." Daniel whipped out his cock so that they were both standing over me stroking their hard-ons. I wasn't a person to them. I was their toy.

Something was different about Daniel's dick. Having only seen a mans penis in real life three times now, I was far from a cock connoisseur. Daniel's had a layer of skin over the helmet. What was that? The taxi driver that used my mouth didn't have that. I looked over at Chad's and his didn't have it either. Dan must've seen my confusion.

"Never seen an uncut cock before eh?" Uncut? What did he mean? He rolled the skin back while stroking his member and the shinny helmet, I was accustomed to, appeared. "My man's got a little hood, that's all." He grabbed my arm and guided my hand to his now hard cock. I stared in fascination as I began to stroked it. The extra skin would slide over the helmet and then back down. I leaned in and licked the tip a bit scared.

"That's it... mmm yeah." Daniel wasn't as forceful as Chad. He encouraged me on as my lips encircled his cock head and started to suck. However Chad was getting impatient. He started looking around down the alley.

"We don't have all day babe." He grabbed my other hand and put it back on his cock. I was now on my knees with Dan's cock in my mouth while stroking Chad with my hand. What was I doing? I had completely lost control of myself.

"Mmm shit yeah. You like my cock, don't you?" Dan asked me as I looked up at him over the rim of my black rimmed glasses. A muffled "mmhmmm" was all I could manage as his cock continued to pulse between my lips. It was true, I loved his cock. I had no strong feelings about him or Chad. I was not attracted to either of them. But this little, meek, tomboy, bookworm, catholic school girl had be come addicted to cock. I couldn't get enough.

Chad grabbed hold of my hair and moved my mouth back onto his cock. A string of my spit dangled off of Dan's cock. I continued to stroke him with my left hand while I went back to sucking Chad.

"Mmm fuck yeah, baby... mmmHhhmmm yeah suck that cock." We did this dance for a while. I would swap back and forth sucking and stroking. Anytime I got pulled off of one I would be forced onto the other. I couldn't make up my mind, which cock did I like better?

"Ah shit, I'm getting close baby. Yeah!" Chad pulled out suddenly and started frantically stroking his cock right over my face. Dan must've been close too because he took his cock, slick with my drool in his hand and did the same. I had two cocks over me ready to explode. I flinched getting ready for what was coming...

"Hey babe. Look up and...Uhhh...Open wide for me" Chad said as his knee shook uncontrollably.

I shouldn't have listened. I shouldn't have been there! Chad and his friend Daniel were taking advantage of me. They were both terrible people. But I didn't care about them. I wanted what they had. I was there on my knees for one reason, I did as he said. I opened my mouth, tilted my head back and stuck my tongue out.

"Good girl... AHHH!" He let out a loud grunt and his cock exploded.

I let out a whimper as his first shot hit the roof of my mouth with a ton of force. Two, three, four, five pulses of cum. The familiar taste, that I had longed for, came rushing in. Instinctively my tongue played with the fresh load as it started to fill me. He kept jerking off in time with each shot. One shot went a little astray and landed on my cheek and started to slowly drip down my face. The torrent finally died down into a slow dribble. He gave his cock a little shake to make sure the last drops fell into my open mouth. While I was enjoying the fresh load, I was suddenly reminded of the other cock.

"Fuck that is hot Chad! Turn this way babe." Keeping my mouth open, displaying my price, I turned to look up at Daniel. The moment our eyes locked he lost it.

His cock was pointed up high toward my nose. Was he not aiming for my mouth? I didn't want it in my hair. He knew what he was doing though. His cum didn't shoot out, it was a steady stream that oozed out and flowed down his cock head and poured into me mixing with Chad's.

His diet or something must've been different from Chad. His semen had a much thicker consistency and had a tangy taste to it. He slowly stroked it coaxing as much of his cum out as possible. I leaned in and wrapped my lips around his cock head. I lightly sucked while looking up at him as if to say, "I want it all."

As his climax subsided, Daniel relaxed and leaned back against the wall. I kept his deflating penis in between my lips and followed him as he leaned back. I kept up my efforts and was surprised how much of his cum I could get by continuing to suck. When I got as much as I could I finally let his soft dick flop out of me.

"God damn babe! Whew! You sure don't look like a slut but you sure know how to make a man cum. That was awesome." He caught his breath and put himself back together. Chad and Daniel were quite proud of themselves. Chad nodded at me in approval, reached down and put something in my hand. "Here, consider this just beginning of something nice." He handed me a crisp $100 bill. Holy cow... what?! I am NOT his prostitute! Before I could reject it and hand it back to him, they were gone.

"Thanks babe!" He yelled back as they left me there on my knees in a dark alley with a mouthful of their fresh sperm mixed together in my mouth and his dirty money. Ugh.

As my mind returned to reality, I had never felt so ashamed. i had just let my roommate's ex and his friend have their way with me.

At least I got to feed my needs. I finally got something I'd been craving. I sloshed the cum around in my mouth, which was so much I could barely close my lips. The warmth, the texture, the taste, it was everything I remembered. Some had accidentally leaked out and had dribbled down my shirt.

In the taxi so many weeks ago, we couldn't get the cum on the seat so it ended up in my shoe. In my dorm room I didn't have a place to spit it so it ended up in my shoe. This time I was outside, I could've easily spit the sperm mixture out on the ground and walk away, but I didn't. I wanted to keep it. I had wanted this feeling for weeks and now I had it.

I carefully slipped my bright blue Jordan 3 off my left foot, looses the laces, pulled the tongue forward a bit and held it up to my mouth.

I made sure to cherish the moment as long as i could. I carefully parted my lips and let the cum slowly ooze into my clean shoe. There was so much of it, but I kept my lips tight so only a little escaped in a slow stream. It slowly roll down the inside toward the toe. I let my tongue dangle as the last strings of semen drooled into my high top basketball sneaker. There was so much that the entire sole of my shoe had a layer of cum. I had almost forgotten where I was.

"What's going on back here?!" It was some faculty member. I could see a name tag but I couldn't make out the name. "Are you okay there my dear?" He asked.

I rather suddenly dropped the shoe on the ground and slid my foot back into it. My cute pink ankle socks began to soak up Chad's and Daniel's semen. It made me subconsciously moan in pleasure. It was too much.

"Dear I asked if you were okay... I'm Dr. Martin, the head librarian here."

I had to come up with something fast. "Just... umm...tying my shoe sir. Must've gotten a rock in it." Smooth moves Kristan. Not suspicious at all.

"Hmm, alright I suppose. It's strange to find people hanging out back here. But I suppose it is a quiet place to study." He exclaimed. I simply nodded in agreement too terrified to say anything else. "Well then, have a good evening."

"You too!" My voice cracked as I said that. My mind was not focusing on talking. There was so much cum that it squeezed up around my toes completely covering my foot in a warmth. I could've knelt there for hours. The sticky sperm was slowly soaking into my sneaker. The sensation made me so wet.

After tying my shoe back up i trotted back to the tree I had been sitting under. I opened my book and carried on as if nothing had happened. People were walking past me and none of them knew my dirty secret. Just me and my warm sticky shoe knew. I wiggled my toes and smiled.