Letting Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed since it seemed like a win-win proposition for me. I hadn't really considered how horny he must be from all of our actions. But, teasing me probably took a toll on him as well. I responded, "I'll do it, but you can't turn the toy on while I ride!"

Drew hopped on the bull first with all the rest of us watching. It spun slowly at first and barely bucked. But, after about 20 seconds it started to spin much faster and bucked him off over the front at 48 seconds. I would get my chance to beat that time soon.

I hopped on the bull and felt the toy nestle closer to my clit due to my riding position. The bull came to life with a hum and it slowly turned. I enjoyed the first bit with a smile plastered on my face. As time passed the speed ramped up and I had to use my strong core muscles to stay on the center and upright. Pretty soon I felt the buzz start next to my clit and I fell off shortly after. "Hey, that's not fair, you cheated!" I hissed.

"Relax," Drew said. "You beat me fair and square. I only started it after you won."

"Wait, what did you win?" Tammy asked with curiosity.

Drew explained the proposition and how he would owe me oral sex that night with a grin. Tammy seemed a bit jealous and then suggested that she and Mitch make the same deal. He readily agreed to the proposition.

Tammy ended up falling off quite early without any help from her toy. Mitch gloated the whole walk home after he explained that he almost never got blow jobs from her.

We all stumbled into their living room and Drew pulled Mitch aside for a moment and whispered something. I knew this side of Drew, and I guessed he would put me into a new situation but he always made it pleasurable.

Drew came over to me and kissed me hard. I could see Mitch do the same with Tammy. Then, Drew started unbuttoning my pants. He sat me down on the sofa and pulled my shorts and underwear down over my shapely legs. The little toy was there nestled into my pussy and he removed it and licked it off. "Oooh, you taste good baby." He said.

Over on the other end of the sofa I could see Mitch was removing his shorts so that he could receive his winning blow job. Tammy was tentatively stroking his nice 6-inch cock and began licking the shaft. I couldn't watch much longer as Drew started to suck on my clit and rapidly fingered my pussy. I was already so horny from the night's activities it didn't take hardly any time for me to work up to a frenzy. I exploded onto his face and fingers and moaned out his name. He didn't stop there though. He pulled his pants down, grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap where his cock pushed into me in two big thrusts. I continued to spasm through the waves of orgasm as he pounded my pussy.

I looked over at the other end of the sofa to see Mitch groaning through his orgasm and filling Tammy's waiting mouth with his spunk. She swallowed it down and then he pulled her pants down. She sat on the sofa and spread her legs as he dove in and began licking her clit. He turned her vibrator on manually and began fucking her with it while he licked her clit. In just a couple of minutes he had her loudly orgasming.

To Drew's benefit, he fucked me hard for a good while. Then, as he got close he pushed me down onto the floor for doggy style. I reached below myself and began toying with my clit as he continued to pound my pussy hard. As I felt him begin to fill my pussy with cum I crested into a huge orgasm and collapsed onto the floor.

Drew cuddled with me a moment there on the floor and we heard our friends fucking on the sofa. I slowly regained composure and decided maybe I'd help Tammy get one more orgasm. She was riding on Mitch's cock reverse cowgirl. He lifted her up and down and I reached over and began to play with her nipples. This elicited a series of moans. I got even a bit bolder and reached down to her little clit and pinched it and rolled it between my fingers. She exploded into an orgasm after just a few moments of playing with her clit. Her clenching pussy must have sent Mitch into an orgasm as well since he grunted and was rhythmically clenching his ass cheeks. Drew grabbed my hand and we went back down to the basement and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, we were nursing a hangover as we made our way upstairs. There were mimosas on the counter and for that I was grateful. I grabbed my mimosa and sat with the others around the table. The living room stunk of sex and our clothes, as well as the discarded toys were laying on the floor. I figured I would break the ice. "I really hope we didn't overstep our bounds last night. I have never done anything like that before, and I wouldn't want to ruin our new friendship," I said.

Tammy and Mitch laughed and reassured me that it was fine. They weren't swingers or anything either, but that moment had just organically happened and they both thought it was hot! Of course Drew agreed. I think it was all his idea anyhow.

We let the mimosas do their work and soon we were all feeling quite a bit better. We were probably too drunk to go for a motorcycle ride, though, and chose to hang back that day.

In the afternoon, I sat out on the lawn with Tammy enjoying another drink. (Later on I would reflect back on this week and decide we drank entirely too much, but we were in the moment.) Tammy brazenly mentioned the fact that I had played with her nipples and clit the night before.

I blushed and quietly asked, "did it bother you?"

"I'm definitely not upset but I am curious. Am I the first girl you've fooled around with?" Tammy inquired.

I responded, "I fooled around with a friend in college a little bit, but it didn't go far. I just wanted you to feel pleasure last night and it sort of happened."

After a pregnant pause, Tammy asked if I wanted to play again with her and if perhaps she could play with me too. I wasn't sure how Drew would feel about that. Would he think I was cheating on him? I responded that I thought it might be fun, but I'd have to visit with Drew. We went inside shortly after for a nap before ramping up our activities for the night.

After our nap, we went upstairs and decided to go walk the streets in search of supper and see the sights and people. Again, our new friends joined us. I wasn't in the mood to drink anymore, but figured we could enjoy the scene. We finally went past a booth selling some sort of brick oven pizzas. We decided to take a couple with us to enjoy at the house. We made our way back and settled in at their dining room table with the pizzas.

My body paint was starting to rub off, so I asked Drew if he would come shower with me and help scrub me up. That elicited a whistle from Tammy and a wink from Mitch toward Drew. We said we would be back upstairs after our shower.

Drew grabbed some soap and gently began rubbing the paint off of my back with a washcloth as the water cascaded down off of us with a lovely blue hue. His soft strokes became harder as he must have had some trouble getting it all off. As I turned around he pealed my pasties off of my nipples and they smarted to the touch, almost like ripping a Band-Aid off of the areolas. They stood proudly out from my perky breasts as he continued to vigorously scrub off the paint. He finished up by washing my pussy off quite thoroughly and giving me a fresh shave on both my legs and pussy as I sat on the edge of the tub. Usually he would eat me to an orgasm after that, but for some reason he held off and left me quite aroused.

It didn't take long for me to figure out why. "Mitch and I think that last night's activities were fun, but we would like to play a little bit more together," Drew stated.

"Yes, I know my wife would like to have some new experiences, but let's set some ground rules," Mitch added.

"Five minutes for each person to say something they'd like to try. And the rest of us will help them out if we are agreeable. Anyone can back out anytime." Drew finished.

Tammy smiled as she said, "I think I want Danielle to play with my pussy for my 5 minutes." I blushed at her request but agreed to the request. Mitch set a timer on his phone and I approached Tammy, removing her thong with some ceremony as she shimmed out of it. I pushed her down onto the sofa and lewdly spread her legs. I trailed my fingers up and down her slit, spreading her wetness up by her clit and lightly rubbed it with two fingers. I could feel it hardening under my ministrations. I continued to gather wetness to transfer to her clit and rubbed a bit harder. I pinched it lightly and pulled her sweet little clit away from her body as she moaned.

It was time, I dove two fingers into her pussy and pushed up against the top wall of her vagina with my fingers. I rubbed there hoping I had found her G-spot. I hadn't eaten a girl out before but I suddenly found myself wanting to taste her. I bent forward and licked her little clit with tentative licks and then sped up my pace as I fingered her. I heard Drew gasp at my boldness. I could feel Tammy's legs beginning to shake and suddenly the alarm went off. I stood up and licked my fingers.

Tammy continued to lay there. She was so close to orgasm but didn't quite get there yet. Her pussy was swollen and her clit was protruding from its hood. The wetness shined on her skin and her groan was unmistakable frustration.

My pussy was throbbing for attention at this point. Since I serviced Tammy I asked her to reciprocate for me for 5 minutes. What she lacked in experience she made up with enthusiasm as she dove right in and started sucking on my clit. She added a couple fingers and rubbed my G-spot like I had done to her. Within 3 minutes I was moaning through a very pleasurable orgasm and pushed her head away from my too-sensitive love button.

I spoke up, "Since I'm the only one to cum so far, I think Tammy should sit on Mitch's cock and give Drew a blow job for 5 minutes. Does that work?"

Mitch sat down on the sofa and pulled Tammy on top of his cock. Drew quickly joined her and fed her his thick 8-inch cock. Tammy moaned as Mitch lifted her up and down on his cock and gagged a bit on Drew's cock as he fucked her face. Her pussy was greedy as she sucked in her husband's cock and her little clit was sticking out so invitingly. I decided to rub it for her as she focused on the two cocks. She quickly came hard as her legs shook, and her pussy clenched on Mitch's cock. Drew pulled out away from Tammy as she shook and finally collapsed on the sofa in her husband's arms.

Drew grabbed me and laid down on the floor with his cock sticking straight up. "Crawl on," he demanded. I complied and sunk down on his beautiful cock. He started pinching and pulling on my nipples as I rode his cock. Mitch hadn't cum yet either. He approached me and fed me his cock to suck on. I could taste Tammy's pussy on his cock and the knowledge of that turned me on greatly. As Tammy came out of her haze, she decided to return the favor to me. I felt her crawl onto Drew's chest and she began licking my clit as I fucked my boyfriend. She sucked my clit away from my body and I moaned loudly. Mitch watched his wife in awe and suddenly exploded into an orgasm which surprised me as he shot his cum all over my face and chest. A few drops even landed on his wife who was giving my clit the type of attention I craved. One more big suck on my clit and I too joined in with an orgasm, my pussy clenching my boyfriend's cock, which sent him over the edge with a moan as well. He filled me with his spunk as I pushed Tammy away from my sensitive clit.

I collapsed onto Drew with a satisfied sigh. That had to be the most intense orgasm of my life. There was nothing quite like having my clit licked and sucked on while being fucked by a nice big cock. Satisfied for the evening, Drew and I said goodnight to our gracious hosts and went back to the basement for a second shower and some sleep.

The next morning, we had to pack up for our trip home. This trip I had let loose in ways I never imagined I would. Drew had pushed my boundaries in the most pleasurable ways possible. We waved goodbye to our new friends as we took off on our motorcycle, riding into the warm morning sun.

We stopped at a light on the main street. Drew turned around and gave me a sweet kiss. We had to return to our mundane, white collar jobs. But, we both agreed that this was a trip we had to do again.

12