Letting My Friend Impregnate Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm imagining my cervix opening up for his little soldiers to swim inside and impregnate me, and naturally my legs fall open even wider outside of his legs between mine. The weight of his semen is hot and heavy against the natural juices inside me. It's so hot, I can feel it warming the blood passing through my bloodstream and my whole body warms up. A sensation of heat encompasses my whole body and my eyebrows furrow in intense pleasure. I'm squeezing him, clutching him, and together we are sharing in this blissful moment.

He begins slowly thrusting once more, attempting to milk out more creamy liquid from his balls and deposit it inside my body. I know this is what he is doing and make sure not to interrupt his task, so I lay there as his pleasure hole and let him milk as much as he wants inside me. I want every last drop of semen he can squeeze from his body, and encourage and reward him by stroking his back lightly every time he thrusts again. The thrusts are getting slower and lighter, and I know he is almost done. There are no more thoughts in my mind now, all I feel is warmth, primal instinct, satisfaction, and filled with cum.

Eventually he stops thrusting and collapses onto my body in exhaustion. We don't say anything, but he is still deep inside me. I can feel his creampie surrounding his dick and don't want him to remove the plug keeping it inside me. I want this feeling for as long as possible. In silence, I stroke his hair and back, letting my legs rest wide open from underneath the weight of his body. It feels magical to know his semen is swimming inside me right now and I could be pregnant as soon as next month... with his baby. Our baby. The very thought makes me smile, and I then lean over to kiss his cheek.

This encourages him to sit up and kiss me back tenderly. Finally, he slowly pulls himself out of me and rolls over to lie beside me. There is a layer of his sweat all over my stomach, and his pheromones are floating into my nose and stimulating all my senses. I just want all of him on me, in me, everywhere I can have it and I start rubbing his sweat into my skin like a lotion. It's obvious that we are biologically compatible, and with any other man I would be disgusted to feel their sweat but his is irresistable. As I am rubbing his sweat into my skin, I remember his creampie inside me. One hand continues to rub my stomach, imaging it swollen and pregnant in a few months, and I arch my back as I begin to slowly caress my pussy lips that are now starting to drip with his white cream. I don't want it to escape my body yet, and hold my hand over the opening to keep it from falling out.

I can tell there is a lot of cum that escaped his ball sack into my vagina, because his liquids are a different consistency than my wet pussy juices. His is heavier, thicker, and slightly warmer. It feels like there is a lot inside me because the heaviness of the liquid is now pooling against the back wall of my vagina. I fucking love being filled to the max with cum... and it's his cum. I am in pure ecstasy and delight.

He sees me rubbing myself and by now, he has caught his breath and regulated his heart rate again. He leans over to kiss me and asks mischievously, 'are you turned on by this?'

'Of course I am...' I answer in a slow, sensuous voice, my eyes in a barely open state, with pink cheeks, and a small smile. 'I want to keep your juices inside me as long as possible...'

'Well then,' he answers, 'I guess we aren't done here yet then are we?' I smile in anticipation, wondering what he means by this, when I feel two of his large fingers slide inside directly into the creampie and start stroking my g-spot. 'We need to push as much of it inside you as we can,' he says. I moan in pleasure as he continues to finger me... the slushing sounds of his semen mixed with my pussy juices as a lubricant is a whole other level of primal arousal. It's now time for round two, I realize.

*Part 2 coming soon...*

12