Mamono Student Exchange - Goblin Ch. 01

Story Info
Post-War Dunia Human Federation exchanges students: Goblin.
16.3k words
4.86
6.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dunia, 122 years after Megiddo:

The Long Night was over. The Dark Monster Lord Maou was no more, never to threaten the world again. The colossal city of Silberbonn, now ruling over a decentralized Human Federation rather than an Empire, had its fifth bi-annual conference. The Theocracy of Lescatie disbanded, with independent kingdoms, each having a say in the Federation, had their representatives gathered to discuss new decrees and patiently waited for the conference to finish.

"The council has decided." The Emperor Elect Friedrich struck his gavel with a thud. "Sending volunteer students of the Imperial Federation Academy to the Mamono Reik, with a quota of 75% male members too poor to afford the Tertiary Imperial Academies of Silberbonn, in return for reduced tariffs on Federation exports, is approved. The Reik will finance their education with guarantees of well-being and safe return except for volunteer stay, marriage, and criminal conduct. In return, High Elf and Dwarven mamono will be admitted to our academies, with a one-time offer of permanent defection."

The delegates shuffled, some standing up and folding their papers. After the cold war, it was the beginning of a thawing relationship. The Grand-Abbess, an elderly nun wearing ceremonial armor and sitting at the right hand of the Emperor Elect, was displeased.

"This is a dangerous proposition," the Grand-Abbess growled, clutching her rosary. "This opens many pathways to corruption: how long until we sell our young and criminals to the dark elves so they can have more cheap labor and breeder men? Will we establish slave markets of our own?"

The more religious representatives of Jagelonia and Muscovy nodded along, clearly upset. Their votes were not enough.

"Your protest is well received," The Emperor Elect sighed, adjusting his glasses. "And each kingdom is free to act as they wish. This motion, however, ensures those sent are strictly voluntary. Any expenses will be paid from Reik's coffers during their stay. Can I remind you that most visitors return safely, and the Reik has its human population to supplement the "monster-girl" requirement of life force? This motion will bring us intelligence and diplomatic contacts amongst the Reik's higher echelons. Besides, the monster girl empire has considerable advances in alchemy and material sciences, even though their manual labor dependence stunted their agricultural advancement." He did not enjoy elaborating on the usage of humans taken by the Reik across the centuries or born in their borders serving as farmers and agricultural slaves. It was still a touchy subject even though their treatment and comfort were on equal terms with human serfs in human kingdoms, with increased sexual and bodily freedom.

Especially for women who were protected from all sorts of sexual abuse by men in the Reik.

The Grand-Abbess sighed. "The weak-willed may migrate or submit."

"Then shepherd our flock to a life of traditional personal freedoms. The Federation will not abandon its faith in God All-father, nor allow any dark elves with ill intent on its soil. You have the freedom to preach everywhere in the Federation and interrupt any attempts at suborning our humans."

"Tell that to the Aquilonians or the Oost-Haarlem." The Grand-Abbess spat. "The former has known dark elf slave traders patronizing cafes looking for naive, lusty boys, and the latter even legalized an artificial port city for dark elf merchants, with pleasure houses and humans leaving with the ebon sluts to their lands as pets! The Flemish have always been sexual degenerates with their Red Lantern Quarters. Might as well be part of the Reik."

Grumbling and arguments flared, and Friedrich held his temples.

"It is technically not *on* Federation soil, Abbess," he wearily replied. "And from what my spies revealed, everyone involved is older than eighteen summers, with many checks and regulations involved. And it's often spinsters and single older women and men. We might as well tax it."

The old nun sighed and shook her head, gathering her papers and rosary.

"This will not stand. Degeneracy is the mamono's weapon. These people should stay in their lands and marry."

Already the meeting was over. Friedrich wanted a coffee more than anything now: the Church was part of the Human Theocracy, and even in the decentralized Federation, it still wielded considerable might. This bold program spearheaded by the Archmage Erasmus and Succubus Queen Jeanne would be controversial.

Very controversial.

*-*-*-*

The Silberbonn tavern Stomping Stag was open throughout the day. Most students from the Imperial Academies, first and second tier, found this cozy establishment their main watering ground. Located in the outer rings of the gigantic circular city, it was in a neighborhood with low rent and questionable safety.

Bernard, known as "Benny," sat at a table with his friends from the Second Tier Academy, discussing his options. He could return to his village, where his prospects were slim: be a sheriff's deputy, a guard, or a craftsman.

Or he could try the new exchange program. To live amongst monstergirls, with strict requirements and many caveats regarding liberty and safety. He could not fail a class twice, otherwise, he had to return to human lands at his own expense, effectively stranded in a land where monster girls hunted for men, sometimes literally. Female students were also allowed but were forbidden to be "monsterized" to be allowed to return. If any exchange students committed a crime, they would be on their own. If any exchange students married a mamono, they would not be allowed to return. From that moment on, they would be an alien. Any student falling/selling themselves to slavery to the charming, evil dark elves would be disavowed and struck from records.

It could be an important change in their lives; they would be on their own, away from any ally or family. The booklets distributed at the Academy had descriptions of available educational institutions in the monstergirl lands.

"Lilaryali is...so beautiful..." One of the only two female students at the table, Caitlin purred, adjusting her wizard hat. Much to the amusement of others, she insisted on wearing it everywhere, having graduated with good marks but too poor to afford the Archmagus' Third Tier Education. "A city of arts and beauty, where an elf, dark elf, all the mamono and humans live in beauty and harmony..." The pamphlets were colorized and tastefully drawn. "They say no one is unhappy there, even the...servants. It's built inside and around trees with magical plants that give light all the time!"

"They also say anyone leaving there will be sad for the rest of their lives," John smirked. An Imperial student in engineering, he was a budding student of etheric engines with middling grades but a talent for languages and mechanical systems. "Goblin-town is just the thing I need."

"And its endless hospitality of green shortstack sluts, eh?"

"Shut up!" He nudged his friend Arlo, a cadet in the Imperial Navy. Goblins were notorious for their lack of shame, rivaling the dark elves in bondage play. At least they were skilled and numerous, only employing free labor. The city was widely known as a hub for exotic technologies, strange vehicular experiments, and sex toys.

Lots. Of. Sex. Toys.

Students laughed, nursing their cheap beer. John grinned, flipping the last page of the small advertisement book:

"Anyone for Schwarzelfstadt? It has the best Magic Academy!"

Protests rose, though some more subdued than others, Caitlin even blushing and biting her lips.

"Fuck no!"

"Hell no!"

"Gods, no!"

"20 slaves to 1 citizen on the streets, legal slave trade, almost no one returning so far? Only if you have a fetish for dark elves." Henry waved the page away from his face.

"Why do they advertise it if no one returned?" Caitlin carefully asked.

"The female graduates mostly become witches, males are almost always married to some dark elf. Witchcraft is banned here." Silas replied an already balding student of the arcane like Caitlin herself. "They have *very* different magic spheres. Not just sex, but mixed elemental magic, the type that changes weather and scares ignorant peasants."

He conveniently left out witches were considered mamono and were allowed to purchase and keep submissive chubby, overweight women as slaves for "mana batteries" in lewd bondage. Some of his classmates: a few homely, chubby girls would have loved that.

"Now that's interesting." Benny and John held the booklet together, John reading the contents loudly over the music. "Reikshold Quadrivium, right in the capital. Faculty of Arithmetic, Astronomy, Geometry, and Music?"

"Sounds like grooming for politics. We are poor, why should we bother?" Benny sighed. Leadership in the Federation was still highly hereditary and only open to the hideously rich.

"Probably marry a local monster noble girl if you are smart?" Everyone shrugged at Silas' guess, drinking quietly for a moment. It was a far-off gamble to try rising in the Reik as a trophy monstergirl husband that didn't see you as a source of essence. But Silas had a point. Ironically the "Empire" of Reik had more social mobility for its humans. Even a lowly human slave woman from a dark elf's farm could buy freedom in a decade or two. Being magically younger than mundane humans due to Reik's ambient magic, she could enroll freely in a school, run a business, or even rule over a whole town, even becoming a Reik Calculatrix: a savant-like secretary handling classified dark-elven finances. Monstergirl Reik had human women in almost every position in life, being quasi-matriarchal.

Except for the military, of course, which was only open to dark elves; strong human women could be only bodyguards to the rich or anti-magic slave warriors for killing Shadow Demons.

"If I ever wanted to marry a monster girl, I'd marry a fox girl." Arlo sighed. "Monstergirl warships have Kitsune admirals."

"I bet John would want a Gobbo wife!"

"Fuck off!" John waved Benny's comment off with a joking tone. "Weren't you the one to call dark elves "Big chocolate manjuu"?" He added jokingly, "Watch out for that one, he'll sign up for Schwarzelfstadt!"

Hoots of laughter and weak protests filled the air. Caitlin and Sylvia sighed.

"You men have your dream world. We, girls, don't have monster boys to flirt with. And if we romance monster women, we'd be banned from the Federation..."

"That is life." John shrugged, sighing. "Not that we'd try, my family, would skin me for it."

The rest of the day passed with banter, cheap beer, and each student getting up and deciding on a course, along with many others who didn't join the conversation.

*-*-*-*

The following month:

The small, short monstergirl before John was a goblin.

The travel through the Human Federation into the Monstergirl Reik was pleasant. He had taken the land route to the docks of Kiehl and sailed to Oost-Haarlem, trying not to get distracted by radiant-looking, beautiful dark elf tourists sampling the city's delights. He briefly considered visiting the Red Lantern Port but decided against it. He *had* some money, but the dark elves he saw looked at him with a glint in their eyes he found deeply disturbing. He was no virgin, and quite horny, but a nudist port town of human pets and dark elven mistresses could easily go sideways.

He decided to go against it, settling for a view of the artificial island and a flask of wine with a cheap cigar sold by an elderly black man from an even older wooden portable tray.

From there, it was the weirdest transportation ever: a large carriage powered by a clanking engine running on whale oil. The "auto-carriage" was driven by a short, chubby, green goblin girl, with passengers of many species from humans to elves, from slime-girls to orc girls that took two seats due to their bulk, and finally, reaching the city of Goblin-town.

Goblin Town was a technological marvel. Windmills, steam engines, and ornithopters were ubiquitous. Goblin girls and their servant humans were free workers taking care of the mechanical marvels, oiling and cleaning the engines, and constantly trying out new designs. He could have seen ten different iterations of the small vehicle he rode.

"Last stop, Goblintown!" yelled the driving goblin, scratching her big ear with a brush while her other hand kept operating the strange rudder used to guide the so-called "auto-carriage".

The "auto-carriage" stopped at a huge enclosure full of similar vehicles, the rumbling and shaking thankfully coming to an end, John got off of his seat, exited the vehicle, and followed the address to the Goblin College for Mechanical Engineering past hundreds of species of monsters, and people.

The town was chaotic, yet ran with stunning efficiency. John had heard dark elven cities employed athletic human women running as post office slaves, or harpy cities using their own as air-mail. Here, letters were put in vacuum tubes and were launched at addresses, or even small "drones" were buzzing around carrying takeout food and letters, as one goblin woman explained.

Drones, John mused. They were much like the bee type they were named after.

The streets were often full of green, short goblin women running to and fro, shopping or delivering machinery to shops and surrounding farmlands often worked by human women, sharecroppers wearing light green jumpsuits, or even goblin farmer women wearing gas-operated exoskeleton suits with large reaper blades. Similar "drones" were buzzing around, spraying fertilizer or pesticides on wide farmlands.

"Now, this is progress."

Entering the city was easy, the goblin guards, stubby, cute monstergirls with green skin, huge ears, and amber-colored eyes, armed with muskets and wearing a comically garish Aquilonian freebooter outfit waved him through. They were very friendly, directing him to the college with big smiles and a glint in their eyes. Past hundreds of snaking alleys, multi-story apartments with multi-racial condos and houses, shops, and mechanical workshops, he passed more people than he had seen in a lifetime.

The goblins were cheerful, friendly, and far less aggressive than he had thought, likely since they had enough humans to go around, as husbands and assistants. The experience was unlike the dark tales of dark elven cities, though the atmosphere was sexually charged, with some goblins wearing less than what propriety at human lands demanded. It was not unusual to see goblin girls working topless, or even entirely naked in hot workshops, only wearing an apron and welding goggles, their stubby, chubby, green bodies bare in public.

His eyes grew when he was leisurely passing a street where one of the newer agricultural machines was being forged, short, green little minxes running with iron scraps and tools around, trying not to bump into him. He gulped, seeing an eyeful of green, freckled goblin ass, the nude goblin's back drenched with sweat as she used a strange metal hose with a gloved hand. The metal tip seemed to burn the metal seams together, showering the shop with sparks. He quickly turned his head when the goblin girl sighed, stopped the machine (he would learn it was a "welder" later on), and saw him eye-to-eye.

She just pushed her tongue out and winked before turning back to work. He could swear she wiggled her butt playfully before turning a dial and restarting her infernal forging, just out of the corner of his eye.

They were pretty to look at, John noted with arousal. Curvy, short, and stocky, with big ears, often studded with jewels, Goblin-town was a nice place to live, full of pretty, exotic goblin females. Interestingly enough, even the naked goblin women wore leather protection in areas where it mattered.

Of course, like every young man, he took a small tour of the town, mostly through less savory districts, before he found the address.

There was a Red Light District, as it was named. Narrow alleyways full of brothels with large glass windows where goblin girls, prostitutes one and all wearing cute bikinis, or nothing at all, waved at him as he passed. It was exciting when the street you'd turn to would greet you with the sight of a naked goblin girl, short, stocky, with dark black hair reaching to her waist, winking and calling to you.

"Hey, sweetie! 10 Silver for an hour!"

"Wow..." John swallowed, hurrying past as his heart beat faster. Next windows had similar goblin girls standing at, or other species, including a massive orc woman smiling down on him as he hurried past. She was quite tall and muscular, wearing a bikini set made from wild furs studded with fangs from feral animals. And her face was passably attractive, arms crossed on her chest, smiling at him. Another window had a goblin girl wearing a black leather outfit wielding a riding crop; she winked and stuck out her tongue at John. She beckoned at him to come in behind the glass door.

Swallowing, John mustered the courage and softly knocked on the glass door where the huge orcish woman stood in her dark green glory. Her lips curling into a polite smile under her tusks, she opened the door and waved him in with a glint in her cat-like amber eyes.

"Welcome, human. Please follow me."

She led him by the hand, her huge hand gentle as the wind, upstairs to a small room. Behind him, John's eyes were glued on her huge ass, burly and muscular, a flimsy fur thong barely hiding her toned pussy with a tuft of green hair.,

"Ten silver for twenty minutes, thirty for an hour." She politely spoke, her voice like that of a growling she-bear; looking down and quietly waiting.

She was huge. At least seven feet tall, the she-orc barely fit through the narrow corridors and the doors, bending over with every step. At least the upstairs room had plenty of room to move, and a reinforced, warm fur bed.

This sex would be a nice welcome to goblinoid lands, even though she was an orc. John had read orcs and goblins were genetic relatives, and truth be told, he had a thirst for green flesh.

Slowly, he came to his senses, muttering an apology, and reached for his purse. The huge orcish woman chuckled.

"Afraid?"

"No... No...." John muttered. "An hour, please, I'm just new to goblin town and... well..."

The orc spoke perfectly common, albeit with a slight accent, no doubt due to her orcish tusks jutting from her lips: "I will make it worth your while. Humans are a bit weak for us, give me five more silver and I will bring manticore tea so that you keep up with me."

Fumbling, John handed her thirty-five silver pieces, the orcish woman smiling softly. "Undress and make yourself comfy. We take our time, all nice and slow."

As she left, John stripped naked, got on the warm fur bed, and tried to relax.

That was an impulse choice. But John didn't regret it. A huge she-orc as his first monster sex partner!

After several minutes, the she-orc entered with a small cup of red tea and softly sat down on the bed, offering it to his lips. She gently held the cup as he drank, her other huge hand caressing his cheek, and back as he swallowed it.

"My name is Nohrah." She softly spoke. "What's yours?"

"John."

"Nice name." Nohrah smiled, starting to take off her bikini furs.

John swallowed. Her breasts were immense, large as melons. She seemed to have no discomfort carrying them, probably owing to her immense back musculature and strong spine. She chuckled seeing his eyes glued to her breasts, lifting her legs, Nohrah slipped out of her fur panties as well, turning to face him with a happy smile.

"So, just sex? Or do you have something else in mind, human? I can wear a strap-on if you want to be bottom." She kindly explained his options.

John swallowed. "No. Just sex."

"Nervous?"