Leveling Up Ch. 23-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust away, protect my neck, and his sharp claws dig into my shoulder instead, tear my flesh open, and draw red blood. My eyes tear, legs stumble, teeth clench, and I feel lightheaded. Fucking bastard. It's not fair. Having claws like that. He doesn't even need a weapon. His own body comes with them equipped automatically. What helped last time I was doing this again? Oh yeah, fighting offensively.

My eyes focus on his left ankle. If I can crush it, he will be floored. He can fly with his wings but I could grab the injured ankle and slam him against the stone path. He stands there breathing in the moonlight glow while my shoulder bleeds all over the ground. A swift breeze brings tumbling leaves through the misty air. I lurch and prepare to dive, slam the ground, and kick his left ankle with all my strength.

I do so and he grabs my leg, grips with demonic strength, and slams my own body against the ground with a loud thud filed by a crack. My back seethes in pain and I taste blood again. He swings and before I can dodge he pierces in-between my ribs with his clawed hand. Adrenaline surges and I shove him off me. The brass compass clinks against the cobblestone as he drops it. As I rise, I wince and tremble from the pain in my back while blood pours out the front of my torso. I can't beat him. Not wounded like this. My mind races as I stumble backwards and my eye catches the compass. What was it my wife said about him? His sense of direction. It's shit. I scoop up the compass and my beer off the ground, vault over the park path rail and run at full speed into the misty wooden landscaping. Pain sears in my back.

"You coward!" He screams, extends his wings, and flies up in the air. Bats screech and scatter.

I hide in a dense patch of trees. My hands grip the bark and I see a large spotted spider crawl on to my arm. I bite my tongue, shiver, and bleed. I hear a whoosh and see him fly right over where I am. As he passes I quickly swat the spider off my arm and run full speed in the opposite direction.

Finally I see it lit up with a ray of moonlight. The park exit. I careen towards it. As I exit I see a woman preparing to enter. I take a moment to catch my breath. "Don't go in there!" I warn. "There's... There's... A monster in there!"

"A monstah?" she asks, smirks, and I see something in her hand. Before I react, I fall to the ground and spasm uncontrollably. I see her standing over me holding a taser in her hand.

"Thalsyn!" she screams. "Follow my voice! Thalsyn! I got that moutha fuckah! Come Thalsyn! You'll get lost in there!"

I hear a whoosh followed by a thud and then strong arms roll me over so I face the ground. They grab my arms and force them behind me where I feel them as they're bond together with rough rope.

"Go bring the car around," Thalsyn's voice commands. "We'll put him in the trunk and bring him to that warehouse we've used before. It'll have what we need to cut through his bones."

29. Downtown Construction Site

The vacant construction site fills with the sound of heels clacking against concrete as Judy, my wife, and Brad trespass into the steel frame. It smells like sawdust with hints of pizzas baking at a nearby restaurant. The surrounding traffic whirring and honking is audible in the distance. As my wife turns, she sees support columns and rebar sticking out of cement as well as various tools, coiled electrical wire, and stacks of plywood.

Brad smirks and holds his chin up high as he looks around. "Now this," he says. "This is the type of place we can have some fun!"

Judy stumbles, before asking and slurring her words, "You're not worried? About the police finding us here?"

"I fucking hate police officers!" Brad responds with a chuckle. "But it could make for quite the entertaining night!" He picks up a nailgun from the ground. "Our poor officer. Days away from collecting his pension. He hears a woman scream. Enters into the dark construction site. When he turns the corner. Pop!" He pretends to pull the trigger on the nail gun and imitates its recoil. Using the gun he then gestures towards a nearby cement mixer. "Officer Dipshit. Though his body was never found, his service and sacrifice won't be forgotten. The very foundation Central City stands on is made up of men like him." He chortles.

"Jesus, Brad, that was morbid," Judy slurs. "Your joking right? I'm not going to be involved with that. Someone getting murdered."

Wendy looks down and her arms are covered in goosebumps.

"Of course!" Brad responds with a snicker. "The cops aren't going to find us here. Let's have some fun." He pulls out a bag of white powder from his pants pocket. "Now sweetheart, I know you say you don't drink. Do you not party either?" He pours a line of powder out on top of a nearby table.

My wife shakes her head and frowns. "No sir," she says.

"More for us," he says, shrugs and pours a second line. Judy snorts the first one and trembles. He snorts the second. He stares up intensely at my wife, narrows his eyes, sets his jaw, and grimaces. "You do fuck though, right? That's why you're here isn't it? You're no more virtuous than Judy or I. Some can't get enough coke and booze. You might not be like that. But you have to admit to it. Your nasty warn out cunt knows what it wants. A big sweaty prick inside tickling it into submission. You want a man to ravish you until you come. I know this type of woman very well."

My wife's ribs squeeze together, her body shivers and she frowns. The urge inside her surges and begs her to give into it. Let this man humiliate her, cuckold me, let his penis inside, and cum and orgasm with him. "Yes Bradley, I can't wait for us to have sex," she says in an exaggerated feminine tone as her frown dissipates. "My pussy is so wet. You're so handsome and very rich. Like every woman's dream man. Those scars too. They look rugged. That is why we're here right? You wanted to have sex with me?"

Brad smirks, looks down, and slides the gold ring off his right hand. "Something like that," he says before slamming his hand against my wife's face, knocking her to the cold concrete ground, and rendering her unconscious.

30. Trunk of Elizabeth's Car

The trunk door slams shut and it's dark. My shoulder and ribs bleed and I feel light headed. At this rate, I am going to bleed out before they even get me there. I struggle to free my hands from their bindings but fail. I'm not strong enough. My back throbs and I smell and taste iron.

31. Downtown Construction Site

Wendy's moist eyes open and see feminine hands with painted nails pull a cloth blindfold around her head blinding her once again. Two sets of hands pull her up on to her knees. She hears something stretch and scrape. It presses against her face over her mouth and adheres and she smells ozone. She tries to speak and it comes out muffled. Her hands are pulled back behind her and she too now is bound.

"Here, help me to carry this," Brad's voice commands. "It's very heavy."

Wendy hears a feminine groan followed by slow shuffling. They drop whatever they're carrying against the concrete ground with a heavy, loud thud.

"That over there as well, grab it," he commands.

My wife's head throbs. She perceives sawdust and little else.

A feminine sigh is audible. "This is heavier than it looks," Judy's voice says. "What're you doing with all this stuff. What's even in here?"

Brad snickers and responds, "You'll see. That's industrial strength lubricant you're carrying. Put it down for now and take her clothes off."

A feminine body leans against Wendy and bergamot perfume wafts into her open nostrils. She feels a hand fiddle with the zipper on the back of her dress. It pulls down and Wendy feels the night air directly against the skin of her back. Judy fumbles with the clasp on her bra, unhooks it, and my wife's large boobs jiggle free. "Stand up for a second," Judy requests. My wife does as she says and she feels feminine hands with long nails pull down her wet panties to the ground. She lifts each of my wife's heels until the garment has been removed leaving my wife otherwise naked.

"Ok, get her bent over that bench while I get this powered up," Brad's voice instructs.

There is a frictional, low-pitch scraping noise as a heavy and large object, presumably the bench just referred to, is drug towards her. Feminine hands grab her back and gently guide her over it causing her heels to clack against concrete. Finally the hands move to her shoulders and push her down until she feels the wood bench touch her stomach. Her large breasts hang over the side while her vulnerable ass and pussy remain exposed and easily accessible.

Something clicks and a whine sounds that gradually increases in pitch and volume before ending while a low, rumbling hum persists. "Ok, it's powered up," Brad's voice says. "Help me move it over to her.

Wendy hears shuffling followed once again by a heavy, loud thud next to her nude, bound, gagged, and blinded body. She sweats, breaths shallow, and swallows.

Brad snickers followed by muffled fiddling. Something clamps against my wife's erect and sensitive right nipple. She squirms, winces, and trembles. The hair on the back of her neck prickles and she tries to speak but the tape over her mouth muffles her. Soon her left nipple experiences a similar sensation as it too is clamped.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Judy's voice slurs.

"Well, we're about to find out!" Brad exclaims.

A repetitive clicking sounds as a knob is turned.

My wife feels electricity pulse across her chest as her nipples and breasts vibrate with raw electrical power. It spreads over her and her whole body buzzes with raw galvanism. She tries to scream but it comes out muffled through her taped mouth.

"It's alive, it's aliveee!" Brad shouts before laughing. "Let's crank this up a bit." More repetitive clicking sounds.

The currents running through my wife's breasts grow more intense and become painful. She winces, clenches her teeth, mumbles through the tape gagging her mouth, and shivers. "Mmf, mmf mmf!" she tries to object.

"Open that," Brad orders. The sound of a large plastic lid cracking sounds. "Lube up her ass!"

"Uhm?" Judy asks and sounds drunk.

"My last relationship," Brad's voice explains. "We did a lot of it. Anal. My penis. It got used to that sort of environment. A tight vulnerable asshole."

A feminine hand slaps Wendy's ass and rubs cool liquid against her exposed hole. A few fingers slip inside and spread industrial lubricant all around the inside of my wife's tight anal cavity. Wendy shivers and fears the long nails might scrape her insides.

My wife and I only had anal sex once. Both of us didn't like it. I don't think any other guy has fucked her there either.

The fingers recede and Judy confirms, "It's good to go, sir."

The repetitive clicks sound again as the knob is turned backwards and my wife's body relaxes.

Wendy hears the sound of unzipping followed by shuffling. Her breasts still pulse with electrical activity but the pain has subsided. Something smacks against her tight starfish and her whole body shivers. The tip of what she can only assume is Brad's hard cock pushes inside of her lubed up butt-hole. She shivers.

Brad's thick, hard cock slides into my wife's tight asshole. He snickers and slaps her ass with a crisp crack causing her fat electrified tits to jiggle across the bench and her back to tremor. Her sensitive nipples throb as they experience a shocking sensation.

My wife gasps and vibrates as her tits pulse and Brad's big cock pushes inside of her ass. She winces and clenches her teeth.

"It looks like it hurts," Judy slurs. "Don't forget it. I'll give you a bonus. For... For... For the inconvenience."

Brad chuckles as he begins to slam his hard cock in and out of my wife's helpless lubed up asshole. "Let's increase the stakes!" he gloats. His body bends over and he grabs the clamp squeezing hard against my wife's left erect nipple and releases it, freeing the tit which slightly bleeds.

My wife's wet pussy oozes juices which drip on to the hard concrete.

Brad belts out laughter as he smacks my wife's exposed right ass cheek. "Your nasty cunt is dripping all over the floor. Jealous of what your asshole has. You want to come right? Let's make you come like you've never came before!" He pounds in and out her. "Dial it down for a second!"

My wife, with a cock embedded firmly inside her asshole, feels a hard masculine body lean against her back. There is fumbling against the ground followed by snickering. Something clenches over my wife's sensitive clit. She withers in pain, cries, trembles, and feels electrical pulses flood her groin. She relaxes and then her eyes widen, skin sweats and flushes, body tremors, and she thrashes violently against the penis in her ass, her hand bindings, and the blindfold.

"Mmf, mmf, mmf!" she screams. These corporate assholes. They have no idea. She's pregnant with our son. She's powerless to warn them. And I'm passed out bleeding out in a car trunk. As Brad's fat dick pumps in and out of her swollen asshole, my wife feels an inner source of strength, latches on to it, and focuses all she can at projecting the electrical current away from her stomach and our helpless son.

Wendy releases a deep sigh, closes her moist eyes, and her bound hands shake.

Brad pounds my wife's asshole with his hard cock and laughs. "Turn it up!," he demands. "She wouldn't drink or snort. So if this how she prefers to party, let's go!"

"Mmf, mmf, mmf!" my wife tries to object as the sadistic corporate executive fucks her ass and her fat tits jiggle and surge with exogenous surplus energy.

"Roger that!" Judy slurs as she shifts the clicking knob forward and the high pitched whine increases in pitch and volume.

My wife's whole body becomes pliable dough as she winces, trembles, vibrates, floods in electrical current, and comes intensely in a way that results in cascading tingling and temperature fluctuations, all while Brad ravishes her tight asshole with his big, sweaty cock, and her pussy vibrates uncontrollably from the clamped on electrical device. The pain is severe and her legs, chest, arms, toes, and even brain barely hold on. But the line holds. Her midsection is unmolested as the power flows elsewhere.

32. Old Downtown

I wake up. Its dark and bumpy. Still inside the trunk and the car is moving. My hands pull apart behind my back and the rope tears. I touch my shirt. The blood is dry. My back doesn't hurt. In fact, I feel fine. What is this tingling? Slowly the trunk begins to illuminate. All around my body I can see it. Bright blue-white electrical currents. Like I'm wearing electricity over my clothing. It snaps and sizzles. There's more of it. The way it flows through me. Like I'm transparent or something. It's strangely pleasurable. I begin to shake and it gets very bright, almost blindingly so.

Intense light seeps out the cracks of the trunk before a loud explosion sounds and the hood hurtles off its hinges and goes flying in the air with a whoosh. It crashes hard against the asphalt and scrapes. I leap up, roar, and blue electricity sizzles and zaps all around me like I'm a human Tesla coil. My right hand raises up, fingers ball, and with barbarian strength, I slam down hard on the roof of the moving car, punch straight through the metal, send electrical currents all over the vehicle, destroy the engine, cause the radio to switch from heavy metal to weird distortion, the sound of thunder follows, and all glass in both the car and all the surrounding condemned buildings shatter simultaneously.

The woman who had tased me earlier screams before hopping out of the driver's door and rolling against the hard asphalt.

I jump off the car, land on my two feet and watch it careen straight into an abandoned brick building before loudly crashing. The electrical currents continue to sizzle and snap around me. "Thalsyn!" I scream! "Get over here now! You fucking pussy!"

Thalsyn punches the passenger door, it flies off its hinges, and slams against a brick wall before tumbling and vibrating against the sidewalk. When he climbs out the car and he sees me standing strong surrounded by an electrical storm, his jaw drops and his eyes bulge. He steps forward slow and quivers. A smirk slowly forms on his face.

I feel my skin prickle and I look down and see two lines leading back to the woman with her taser. Her finger repeatedly slams on the trigger clicking repeatedly but I don't fall and instead the current gathers around me and intensifies. My eyes focus on her as she turns white, trembles, and grimaces.

I smirk.

"Elizabeth, run!" Thalsyn screams, shakes, and tremors his voice.

As she runs away crying, my body quakes and shivers. All this power. It's too unstable. I stare at Thalsyn. He's not so tough now. I try to gather it in my hands. The electrical currents. Using as much strength as I can, I gather them and then I push straight at Thalsyn. The sky brightens like we've returned to daylight and vivid bluish-white beams of lightning like electrical current thrust out my finger tips and blast Thalsyn's body, sizzle him, zap and crackle. His body crumbles and mouth screams as sparks fly and smoke billows. It smells like burnt plastic and the dark sky returns. "Fuck yeah, I'm Emperor Palpatine!" I yell and chuckle.

"Thalysn!" Elizabeth screams over hysterical sobbing.

Electricity continues to zap and sizzle around me as I step forwards towards Thalsyn and smirk at his charred clothing. "I think I'll hold on to this relative of yours," I mock. "He's a little perverted. But there are some nice perks. It was always a fantasy of mine, you know. Smiting a demon back to Hell. There's a local barbecue joint. They named a sandwich after me. The Mr. T. You know, given that I'm a living legend and all. Not like you. Some loser worshiping his dead relative no one cares about. I'll ask them to name another one. The Thalsyn. In honor of what I'm about to do to you."

Thalsyn grimaces, shivers, averts his head and cowers on the ground. Elizabeth cries loudly through sawed breaths.

I do as I did and prepare to zap him into oblivion. As I throw forward nothing comes out my fingertips. I tilt my head and frown. Gotta wait for a recharge I guess.

With muscular legs and drawn wings, Thalsyn lunges horns first and slams into my midsection, knocks the wind out of me, reopens my wounded ribs, and sends my body back flying. I smash against a fire hydrant which knocks over with a loud metal clang, the broken pipe hisses, water gushes high up into the air before splashing against the concrete sidewalk below. "You talk a lot of shit for a cuckold faggot who ate my jizz out of your wife's rotten nasty cunt," he taunts, grins knowingly, and puffs his chest out.

My ribs squeeze and bleed. Fucking bastard. Obscured by the overflowing water, I grab the fire hydrant off the ground and charge, use the hydrant as a battering ram, splash through the flowing water, rush Thalsyn, and slam his own stomach with it. He flies back, smashes against his busted up car, and debris showers down on him like rain.

I run at him, swing the hydrant, miss as he rolls on to the ground. Holding the hydrant with both hands I slam down only for him to do it again at the last second. The hydrant clangs loudly against the concrete which cracks as I lift it back up.

Thalsyn's spade tipped tail grabs my right ankle and pulls it causing me to fall on to my back. He aims his claws at my neck and swings his arms. Holding the fire hydrant sideways I block him and his nails scrape against it, red paint shards tear, and sparks fly.

I shove the hydrant up to smash his face only for him to lower his head so his horns absorb the blow. It sort of works as he strikes the hydrant and it clangs against his boned appendages. He isn't injured but at the same time the impact does cause him to stumble backwards and away from me. The way he clutches his head. His brain must have felt that. Wait, do demons have brains? They'd have to. Right?