Leveling Up Ch. 23-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand and again I'm enveloped in the vivid bluish-white streams of electrical current. My fingers prickle with electricity. Blood rushes in my ears, adrenaline surges, and my muscles tense. Thalsyn, I must destroy and humiliate him. He's a demon piece of shit. There's no reason for me not to. Fight dirty like Remy. Fuck this infernal bastard.

"Rape!" I yell as electrical pulses zap, crack, and sizzle all around me. "That's what you do, right!? You're an incubus! You rape women!" I grin knowingly, hold my chin up, cross my arms over my chest, and chuckle. "All the shit you gave me tonight! Calling me a cuck and a faggot. Thalsyn, you left me bleeding to die in the trunk of your shitty car. You fucked my wife and have been trying to throw that in my face all night while you try to kill and butcher me! Now, I'm about to kill you!" Electricity surges all around my body. "I will murder you. But that's just the start!" My ears surge with activity. "I'll drag her kicking and screaming! Your girlfriend who tased me. Throw her done next to your dead electrocuted body. And I will rape her!" My chest puffs out and I laugh boisterously. "Just like you've done to so many women!"

Thalsyn screams, flexes his arms, flares his nostrils, and bares his teeth. His wings flash out and he lunges.

Elizabeth crawls forward from underneath a burnt and destroyed truck, "Thalsyn, no!" she screams. "It's a trap!"

I throw my arms forward and a beam of lightning like electricity slams against Thalsyn causing his body to crash hard against a brick wall, crumbling, and causing a massive cloud of dust to hover above his body before slowly dissipating.

I loudly chortle as the electrical storm around me shows no signs of dissipating. It crackles, sizzles, pops and zap. "Prepare to be smited, bitch!" I yell before throwing another lighting bolt at the demonic asshole causing the night sky to dissipate once again into light.

Thalsyn jumps, dodges the bolt, and it strikes a car behind him causing the metal to rust, corrugate, and crinkle. It smells acrid and bitter. My mouth tastes plastic.

As I gather more electricity in my hands, Thalsyn whooshes his wings and flies away from me. "No you don't asshole!" I scream and pursue him. "I'm deep frying those wings you wife fucker! They'll taste delicious! Slathered in cajun buffalo sauce! Just like I ate your stupid god out of my wife's wonderful and amazing vagina!" I throw another bolt and it narrowly misses him, zaps loudly, explodes against the brick wall of the building it hits, and it rains sparks.

33. Downtown Construction Site

My wife's body racks, winces, shivers, as rivers of hot and cold electrical signals, both pleasurable and painful, fizzle over her. Her skin is paler than normal, her bound arms covered in goosebumps, and body drenched in cold sweat which contrasts with the hot sizzling energy flowing over her. It smells of sawdust with a tinge of feces.

"Uh-huh, oh hell, yes," Brad celebrates, sighs, and pumps his fat prick and in out of my bound wife's throbbing asshole. "It's very tight, like a virgin. There's nothing better. Fucking someone up the ass like this. Making a woman orgasm over and over again. I can't wait to drop a load into her." His mouth opens and a gasp escapes.

"To each their own," Judy slurs. There is a sharp nasal inhalation noise consistent with her taking another hit of cocaine. "I've never let anyone put their penis up my ass. My husband fucked it with his finger once. Overrated. He weirdly told me it feels great when you have a prostate. I offered to do it to him. He said it wasn't necessary."

Wendy's stomach flutters and she feels weightless. Her eyes widen, mouth salivates, and head tilts back as her eyes close. She relaxes her body and gives into the pounding of his penis and the electrical impulses while focusing on protecting our son.

"Mmm, yesss....," Brad utters alongside a long moan. "Just like that sweetheart. Uh huh, let daddy do it to you. Orgasm again and again. Come while I cum in your tight little ass."

My wife feels his hands grip her hips hard, heavy breathing, and a particular powerful thrust that pushes his fat prick deep inside of her body. There is throbbing followed by a squishy noise and as he withdraws she feels dense, warm, and sticky cum adhering to her tender and raw anal cavity.

His penis plops out of my wife's cream filled asshole followed by a deep gratifying sigh and a whistle. "That's how you properly fuck a woman in her ass," he brags. There is rustling followed by another nasal inhaling. "Shit yeah!" he praises.

Fucking bastard. Look, obviously Wendy was no virgin when we started dating. Whatever, I don't give a shit. I am the one who took her anal virginity though. Something I've been proud of. But this sadist prick being the first to blow a load in my wife's ass. It just cheapens the whole thing.

My wife relaxes as she feels the clamp removed from her pussy only for it to be pressed up against her left tit again. At least she could drop her intense focus on the current.

"It's so wet below her pussy," Brad comments before snickering. "I'd feel bad. Leaving her like this. We've god to do something. "Here, set that over here."

"You're not seriously thinking about..." Judy murmurs.

"About firing you?" Brad snaps before chortling. "Yeah, every time you question me instead of taking orders. Drag it over!"

Low-pitched scraping sounds as some other piece of construction equipment is drug near my wife's vulnerable, pulsating, nude body.

There's a click, whir, burst of steam and the sound of a piston slamming back and forth at a rapid pace.

"I don't like this idea," Judy slurs.

"Nonsense!" Brad exclaims before chuckling. "You said you were giving her a bonus. Getting fucked in the ass is standard service for a whore. You don't get extra for just doing the basic shit. Let's see how she reacts to this.

Wendy thrashes against the bench, tries to free her bound hands, tries to scream but it muffles. The low-pitched scraping sounds again. "Mmf, mmf, mmf!" she objects. The piston slams again and again. Her shoulders slump as she suddenly feels heavy and numb before something violently strikes against her warm and stimulated pussy. She winces, shivers and tries to prepare but it strikes her again and again giving her barely any time to react.

"Holy shit!" Judy yelps with a gasp.

"Mmf, mmf, mmf!" my wife tries to scream as the blindfold feels soaked against her face. She feels her eyes close, dizziness, and she starts to fade.

"She's passing out," Judy slurs.

"Ok, fine," Brad complains. A metallic click sound and the thunderous piston ceases up. "Get her dressed while I call the SUV service. We'll have to carry her out of here. Also, don't forget that nailgun. We're going to need it later tonight at the hotel."

34. Old Downtown Police Line

"This is fucking bullshit!" Detective Tanner, dressed in riot gear, screams into the face of the handsome smirking FBI agent donned in a black suit over a ballistic vest. The two stand next to a long yellow police tape line blocking off all entrances into old downtown. Hundreds of other cops in riot gear loiter about while various police cars idle with flashing blue and red lights. "Do you not hear what's going on you prick? It sounds like a fucking war is going on in there! The feds fuck everything up and we're the ones who suffer for it! I'm goddamn tired of it."

"I've got your captain on the line here," the FBI agent responds, shrugs his shoulders, and yawns. "You want to repeat to him what you just said to me? Please, by all means do. I'll put it on speaker." The agent stops, grins knowingly, and nods his head. There is silence. "Didn't think so, so get the fuck out of my face." He turns away from Detective Tanner and speaks into his phone, "This is Special Agent Boulder with the FBI. Yes, we're asserting jurisdiction. I'm afraid this matter implicates the national security of the United States. Don't worry, the FBI has everything under control."

The sky flashes bright as a beam of lightning shoots up into the night air illuminating the entire horizon briefly. A thunderous boom sounds followed by an explosion and a billowing smoke cloud. Detective Tanner flares his nostrils and throws his hands up into the air.

A female dressed the same as Special Agent Boulder approaches him.

"Give me a second Captain," Special Agent Boulder says before lowering his phone. "Special Agent Tully," he greets.

"The extraction team is assembling," she says as she rubs at his left shoulder with her right hand. "But you know how it is. It'll be awhile."

35. Swanky Highrise Airbnb

Wendy's eyes open. The blindfold is gone. She stares forward and sees a large, floor to ceiling glass window wall viewing various downtown skyscrapers. It's dark outside and the illuminated windows of the buildings glow orange. She looks down and realizes she is hovering.What the fuck, she thinks. Her eyes peer up and she sees rope binding her hands and legs. Brad and Judy tied her up and using the nail gun, had attached her bindings to the ceiling leaving her naked body suspended helplessly over the bedroom floor. Her left eye catches something and focuses. It's Judy asleep, fully dressed, and splayed out across an armchair. But where was Brad?

A masculine hands rubs through the locks of my vulnerable wife's soft hair. "Here sweetheart, I have some candy for you," he offers as he holds a pill near her mouth.

"I-I... c-can't," Wendy replies. "I see them. On TV. The commercials. Not for woman who are pregnant or may become pregnant. I may have been knocked up based on... recent activity."

"It'll be fine, the trials so far have been very promising," Brad reassures, puff his chest out, and nods. "I'm the Chief Executive of a pharmaceutical company. Those commercials are just to cover the bases. This is safe to take and won't make you high. No side effects on pregnant women. It'll just greatly boost your libido. Make the orgasms come much easier. You'd like that, right? We partied hard earlier. Now it's time for a softer, more sensual intimacy. You want more of them, yes? Slurp it up sweetheart. You can trust me." He shoves it into her helpless mouth.

My wife whimpers as her body sways suspended over the ground. Her stomach feels empty, eyes dull, and mouth releases a dejected sigh. She swallows the pill.

Brad swallows a pill of his own before smirking and unzipping his pants. He reaches underneath my wife's suspended body, fondles her breasts, squeezes her sensitive tender nipples with his moist hands, smiles, and licks his lips. He withdraws his hand and his right hand fishes out his fat penis from his trousers. As my wife hangs helplessly, he grabs the base of the shaft and bangs the tip of his cock against her helpless face. It feels hard. Unusually so for a a man's penis. My wife is experienced in this regard.

"Stick you tongue out for me sweetheart, as far as it can go," he requests through moist lips.

She does as he says and its bumpy and wet for him.

He grabs his sweaty balls and slathers my wife's tongue with his wrinkled sack flesh causing her to giggle as she hangs there. "Mmm, you enjoyed that, huh sweetheart?" Now put those fat puckered lips of yours to good work. Suck my cock while I rub your big tits."

My wife sucks on his throbbing prick and he guides it and out of her wet mouth. She develops a steady rhythm as she bobs back and forth. Her pussy throbs and drips on the wood paneled floor of the apartment. As she sucks him off, she starts to get a strange sense of deja vu. Her body chills, neck hair bristles, and she swallows hard. She gets the impression that in fact she had not just started sucking his cock and that in fact she's been doing to for hours. Her nipples are bruised, mouth muscles feel tired and she tastes musk and also saltiness. She wonders who many times he's ejaculated in her mouth while noticing that Judy was no longer in the room. Her mouth spits his hard prick out. "Bradley, I love your big cock and all but do you think you can do something about it?" she asks politely. "My throbbing pussy, please."

"Well, sure, you just seemed awfully content to suck it over and over again," he taunts before chuckling. He positions himself behind my wife's suspended body pushes her forward causing her to swing forward and back. As she returns he grabs his penis and points it towards her soaking wet opening. This first time she is off and instead of impaling her with it, her wet pussy lips slam against his long shaft pinning it against his hard abs. He shoves her again and this time her swinging body successfully slams into his pelvis allowing his fat throbbing dick inside.

My wife stares at the floor and occasionally looks out the window while he pounds in and out of her. She soon feels chills, shivering, and she incessantly gasps in-between moans. She feels weightless and closes her eyes. When she opens them again she experiences the same sensation to when she sucked his cock. He'd been fucking her for hours, rendering her pussy raw and tender, using his medication to stay hard and cum over and over again inside of her body. Her orgasms are so intense she is losing consciousness and having her sense of time distorted. She has no idea how many times he came in her pussy but it felt squishy and absolutely full of semen just as her mouth had. My wife, sighs, closes her eyes, gives into it, and lets him use her body for as long he wants.

36. Old Downtown

A large crowd of hobos, junkies, and transients mass on the city street and stare at me as I push my hands together and fire off a bright cackling lightning beam that illuminates the sky, just barely misses Thalsyn, hits some gas pipes adhered to an industrial warehouse, and explodes loudly with a huge pop and enormous fireball.

Fuck, I missed.

The crowd utters a mix of cheers, shouting, and gasping.

I turn and address the crowd, my clothing torn, and covered in blood and filth. "Don't worry, I will vanquish this foul sex demon!" I oath. "No more will he defile the poor innocent women of Central City! Like he did to my sweet wife! Luckily we outsmarted him. She was pregnant and therefore immune from his nasty demonic seed! For the people of this city and my students at Evergreen High School, I will defeat evil. It is my duty..." I raise my right hand and show the crowd a bright blue-white electrical current surrounding my hand with a knowing grin on my face. "As the Electric Exorcist!"

My hand balls into a first, mouth roars, body charges fulls speed, punch at his face, he dodges partially, I hit his shoulder cap, my fingers crack, as does his shoulder.

Thalsyn swings his right claw at me, I jump back, he kicks me hard in the gut, I fly across the street, slam into a few trash cans with a crash followed by metallic clanging as one of the cans rolls down the street. I cough up blood and rotate my wrist while Thalsyn clutches the shoulder I just cracked.

What's that chopping noise in the background?

Thalsyn turns to the crowd, clothing singed and covered in blood, and shouts, "Sure, I'm a demon but you shouldn't believe this charlatan's lies! I didn't rape his far from innocent wife! He wanted her to have sex with me! Nor is he a Catholic priest! More like a thieving sodomite bastard who stole from me! You saw it with your own eyes! Him shoot lightning at me! How is he able to do that!? Demonic power obviously! He's no different than I!" He surveys the crowd. "I can tell! You've all experienced your own! Inner demons. I never chose to be who I am! Neither have you. But you've all been judged before. By people who claimed to be more righteous than you. They weren't though! I will kill this lying bandit on behalf of you! Gripping his shoulder, Thalsyn rotates his joint with a loud crack, sets his jaw, nods, and smirks. "As the Champion of the Oppressed!"

An extremely bright light flashes accompanied with a high pitched screech leaving me at the moment blind and deaf. My hearing begins to return first and there is loud chopping and the sound of boots quickly shuffling. Slowly my vision returns and I see a helicopter hovering above with its spotlight pointed at a disoriented Thalsyn now presenting himself as a human. A large number of people dressed in riot gear surround Thalsyn with assault rifles drawn in his direction. Another group descends on the crowd watching our fight. The riot police, wearing uniforms and shields bearing the FBI logo beat the crowd members with batons, bloody them, before handcuffing.

No one seems to notice me crumpled behind trash cans.

A male FBI agent dressed in a suit over a ballistic vest approaches Thalsyn smirking followed by a similarly dressed female. He grabs Thalsyn's muscular arms, pulls them back and binds them with a handcuff I've never seen before. Boxy with a blinking red light suggesting the presence of some sort of electronics. They're thicker than what I've seen before.

"You're under arrest!" the FBI agent screams over the chopping helicopter blades. "I'm Special Agent Boulder! FBI Cryptid Division!"

"This is all a big misunderstanding!" Thalsyn yells. "The demon is just over there! I did nothing wrong! If you give me a second, I can contact my attorney..."

Special Agent Boulder laughs. "I know who you are Thalsyn!" he taunts, grins knowingly, and puffs out his chest. "You know, here's the thing. Human rights! You don't have them if you're not human!" He chuckles, removes the handgun from the holster on his right hip, leans down to his right, aims at the back of Thalsyn's right knee, pulls the trigger and blows his knee out in a loud, bloody explosion.

Thalsyn screams, saws his breaths, and collapses on to his knees.

Special Agent Boulder laughs before pistol whipping Thalsyn's head causing him to collapse against the asphalt with his arms bound behind his back. The people, men and women, who had watched our fight are themselves bloodied, beaten, and in handcuffs. The helicopter chops above.

My mind wanders to what I teach in my class about the FBI. Specifically J. Edgar Hoover and MKULTRA. My mouth floods with saliva, throat feels like its choking but I can't swallow and my stomach feels nauseous. Am I crazy? This guy spent the whole night trying to kill me. Why would I sympathize with him? A slight smile forms on my face as I recall our epic fight. The time I almost died in the trunk of his car. Me blasting lighting bolts at him. This is insanity. Let the FBI do what they want. He's my enemy and literally a demon from Hell. I quietly retreat into an alley and run full speed towards a potential exit to Old Downtown.

37. Swanky Highrise Airbnb

Wendy opens her eyes. She is naked and next to her is Brad napping soundly. Even asleep he has a smug smirk on his face. All that fucked up shit he did to my wife. No wonder he's sleeping like a a baby. The sick bastard.

Not seeing any clothes, my wife grabs a towel from the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom and wraps herself with it. When she exits the bedroom she sees Judy dressed as she was last night laying on a couch and swiping at her smartphone. When she sees my wife, she winces before giving a clenched half-smile. "Good morning," she says. "Looks like everything's good. I don't see a scratch on you."

My wife blinks and hesitates.

Judy gets up from the couch, reaches into her purse, pull out a piece of paper, and hands it to Wendy. "There you go," Judy says. "That's a check. For twenty thousand dollars. I told you there'd be a bonus."

My wife holds the check up, opens her mouth, and her eyes widen.

"I... I-I'm sorry," Judy whimpers. "The alcohol. I was too drunk and high. Look, there was a time in my life where I was very vulnerable. Horrible things could have been done to me. I got very lucky though. The worst I had to do was eat some gross waffles. Oh and some nasty bitch's stinky pussy. If I had my sobriety. Well, I wouldn't have let him do all that he did to you. Look, to make it up to you I'd like to invite you to a party. Not a normal shindig. A true upper crust event. I'm talking celebrities, Hollywood types, and professional athletes."