Leveling Up Ch. 23-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Celebrities..." my wife repeats as she weighs the offer. I'm already a local celebrity, sort of. But instead of being proud it always made my wife jealous. But that perverted urge is insatiable. And Judy speaks of people much more famous than I. "Could... I bring my husband?"

Judy nods her head and responds, "Yeah, why not?"

"Um, I need clothes," Wendy responds.

Judy gestures towards a logo blazoned Louis Vuitton wardrobe suitcase sitting atop a dining table. "That's Brad's luggage," she explains. "I'd look there."

The latches click and my wife pops open the luggage. She scratches her chin and tilts her head when she sees a mixture of male and female garments. "This clothing is very luxurious," she venerates. Wendy takes out a bra and fastens it around her nude breasts before slipping a pair panties up her legs and over her exposed vagina.

The bedroom door creaks and Brad stands in the doorway dressed in an expensive bathrobe. "Going through my things?" he asks. "It doesn't surprise me. That after just one night. You're totally obsessed with me."

"These clothes were involved in a horrific, corrupt, and sadistic medical experiment," a deep and gruff male voice sounds inside my wife's head. "You should take some of them."

My wife blinks before dismissing the mysterious voice as a side effect of the cruel abuse she endured the previous night. "Uhm, could I... take some of these dresses?" she asks.

Brad shrugs as he walks into the room. "Help yourself," he says. "They belonged to my previous secretary. I forgot they were in there. She's no longer employed with the company."

"Bradley?" Wendy asks, fidgets in her bra and panties, and jiggles her big fleshy boobs. "Can I take a couple of suits too? For my husband?"

"Your husband?" Brad asks, raises his right eyebrow, and snickers. "Sure, as long as you tell him in detail the things you and I did together." Brad walks over to my wife and places something in her hand. "Maybe try giving him one of these. It ought to cheer him up after your confession. Brad winks.

My wife looks in her hand and its a pill the same as she took last night.