All Comments on 'Leveling Up Ch. 49-56'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO WRITE A STORY WORTH READING!

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fablesabout 2 months agoAuthor

@RanDog025

Looking at your favorites on your profile, there is a a giant list of stories and authors. If you told the truth when favoriting authors and stories, it leaves me puzzled. With such a deep bench to pull from, why are you so obsessed with me? I mean, how long has it been? You waiting. I write long stories. They're intended to be novels. Obviously not all of them. I have written short stories too. For this one though, you read 48 chapters before complaining to me for the first time? After you implied you read my other stories. Did you read Consumerism? Why is it in the last two days my author's feed said you favorited this story, favorited Bed Demon, and favorited the previous chapters before this one? Yet when I click on your profile none of these stories are favorited. Please explain. Everything has been screenshotted. Stop lying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES