All Comments on 'Levirate Customs'

by scaterwine

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

And if you now explain to me why you are posting your story on "LW"? BDSM, incest, okay, but why here? 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong Section!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm wondering where you got the idea that people who don't go to college and rack up huge debt that takes them until retirement to pay off are going to, as you put it, live in a shitty two bedroom apt with other people? How ignorant. I can name a dozen professions off the top of my head that pay far better than most college graduate jobs. You've been duped, stop drinking the kool-aid.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Absolutely despicable. This man was one of the most evil characters I have ever read about on Lit.com.

Never mind that the twisted women seemed thankful for his depredations, they are slaves and have had their humanity stolen. It reaches a low point when he demands that they obliterate all memory of his own deceased brother. Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category

robinhodrobinhodabout 2 years ago

I gave it 4 stars. This means I like it. I lied.

The quality of writing, absolutely first class. A LOT of writers on here should learn from it.

The subject matter was not at all to my taste, so I didn't get very far into the story.

That's OK. We're allowed to have different tastes and I'm sure there is a market for this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awful.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For a guy that this was a total surprise, he seems to have some definite ideas.

\

It seems off. SHE'S the one submitting herself, yet seems reluctant, and he seems to be unnecessarily cruel for someone new to dominance.

\

"You can keep one photo of him if you want; everything else associated with him goes in the trash." - That seems extreme, especially considering that he was his brother. At worst they should simply be boxed up and stored in the attic or something. At best they should be kept in a back room if there's one available.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Wow! Unique. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BDSM, fetish, non-con. All more viable categories for this ridiculous garbage. Hell you even worked incest into this mess. Complete waste of time.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Clever and well written structurally. Not a fan of the BDSM scene so didnt make it all the way thru

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Well written with a lot of complex psychological plot lines, revealing a twisted set of characters. Like many not my cup of tea but executed with precision. To chime in with some others, this is not a LW story but a BDSM story. I would disagree with some that claim it also should have a non-consent tag as you explained in the beginning this is what the women wanted. 4*

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not sure you should aim your ass at Literorica after taking extra strength X-Lax.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

None of your tags indicate any thing relating to a Loving Wife.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

As other said: AWFUL! 1* (where are the very negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I Think This Is In The Wrong Category

So it may be a great example of a story for whatever category it is supposed to be in, but as a Loving Wives story it is tedious and stupid. But thanks for the effort.

Duckydan49Duckydan49about 2 years ago

I gave it a 5 and I don't generally do that. I liked it a lot. There were a couple of things that didn't hit just right. Making Carol trash all of brothers stuff. I looked at it that he thought he needed a clean slate and keeping the stuff was just an distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There’s a difference between stiff discipline and all out abuse and this ‘owner’ was clearly abusive and overly cruel . To cane a woman with ‘everything you’ve got’ is way over the line, and unless it’s a form of piss play making your sub piss herself from pain is severely cruel . Dom/sub BD/SM is supposed to be fun for all involved , there is no room for cruel abusive doms , the only recourse would be to force him into a role reversal and then treat him to an even crueler punishment and give him a seven course meal of his own punishment !

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Page 2 and my thought was "AWFUL".

Stopped reading on that page.

I hate domination, never is my think.

I think Ukrainians will agree with me.

Dana and the asshole having sex is INCEST.

Nope, not my thing again.

1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs another, maybe more conventional. Carol gave him her heart. They both should encourage Dana to drop that life, get an education,get married and have a family. Now that Carol has given him her heart, maybe she should give him another gift, one that takes 9 months to receive. After conceiving, she should tell him she was wrong at first, and tell him she loves him and is proudly having his child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a nonsense…

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous