Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 036-045

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she was getting used to the exhausting effect of this new sort of climax, but Zoey barely needed to rally. She hadn't done a quarter of what she wanted to Not-Zoey—this face-shifting creature who'd a few minutes ago been trying to hurt her. She didn't hold any real grudges, she guessed—somewhat of a lie—but she took satisfaction in dominating a person who'd moment before been so thoroughly trouncing her.

And it was Zoey's job to 'wear her down'. This, at least, she could contribute to the fight.

Zoey pushed herself back up, pulling her cock from Not-Zoey's insides. Cum poured out and ran into the sheets, gushing from a hole that had been stuffed to bursting with Zoey's cock a second before. She moved her cock up, higher, nudging into Not-Zoey's other entrance. Zoey didn't know if she'd ever have a chance to fuck herself again, so she intended to make good use of the opportunity.

"Wait, you're—?" Not-Zoey started, pushing herself up and trying to turn to face her.

But Zoey shoved herself in before she could.

Not-Zoey's tight asshole wrapped around her shaft as she sank into it. Warm, inviting flesh coaxed every inch of her thick length. Zoey groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck," Not-Zoey cried, collapsing back into the bed. "Fuck! Too big!" Her tight hole squeezed in surprise at her sudden violation, only aiding in the gratifying sensation.

Zoey pumped in and out of Not-Zoey's ass, not letting her adjust, and reveling in the feeling of stretching Not-Zoey's asshole out.

Not-Zoey's ass bucked against Zoey's thrusts, her protests gone in an instant, needing desperately to force more meat inside herself. Every jerk had Zoey burying all the way in.

Zoey shuffled up so she was sitting mostly upright, and she gripped Not-Zoey's ass cheeks as she gyrated her hips, pulling back then slamming forward.

Then, because of what Zoey intended to do after this, she pulled out the dark-red bottle of cleaning agent. She squeezed the liquid out onto her cock and worked it into Not-Zoey's hole, squishing it in with her cock, delighting in the squelching sounds. It tingled around her member as it performed its magical effect.

"Yes, please. Fuck my ass. Fuck me." Not-Zoey clawed at the bedsheets with desperate, frenzied efforts as Zoey pounded away, pumping her less-used hole full of cock. It had loosened with surprising speed, not that it had much choice, wrapped around such a thick girlcock. "It's so good. Your cock is so, mmm, deep in me!"

"You love getting fucked by it, don't you?"

"Yes," Not-Zoey cried. "Your monster cock is so fucking good. Keep going. Please. Fuck your fat girlcock in my ass. Make me yours."

Zoey had always loved the over-the-top dirty talk that came from a properly-fucked partner, and the haze of lust. Her face—her body—was on fire. Not-Zoey kept spewing the obscenities, the lewd words amplifying the pleasurable burning in her cock, her core, her entire being.

"You feel so good around me," Zoey growled as she picked up speed, working herself faster and faster. "I'm close. I'm going to blow another load inside your slutty little ass. You want that?"

"Yes! I do! My ass needs your cum! Shoot it into me!"

"Then take it, you little slut. You fucking ... cum dumpster." She grabbed a handful of Not-Zoey's hair and shoved her head into the sheets. Her cries grew muffled, and Zoey's climax arrived. A geyser of thick white seed poured from her cock as her body spasmed. Not-Zoey's insides clenched around the gushing shaft, milking every last drop from Zoey as their orgasms synchronized.

The burning euphoria was even higher than the first time. Her vision flashed white. Every nerve ending was on fire—it was overwhelming, pleasurable agony. Her thighs quivered as if electrified. She moaned obscenely, body shaking as she emptied into Not-Zoey's ass.

Beneath her, Not-Zoey underwent the same crucible. She bucked against Zoey's thrusts, unable to resist the overload of pleasure provided by Zoey's cock deep in her tight asshole. She gripped the sheets, squirming underneath Zoey's weight, hips bucking back and forth in a desperate effort to get more cock inside her, to keep Zoey's cock squirming around.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, both women fell into the sheets, panting. Zoey slumped forward atop Not-Zoey, chest heaving up and down with exertion. Sweat trickled between their bodies. Not-Zoey's ass, and Zoey's thighs and crotch, were completely coated by their combined juices. More Zoey's than Not-Zoey's. The viscous white liquid dripped down onto the sheets, pooling beneath them, dampening the fabric which had grown squishy with so much seed.

Their breathing came heavy and ragged for a solid minute.

"One more hole left," Zoey finally said, sitting and flipping Not-Zoey over. She pulled Not-Zoey up and guided her mouth to her cock.

"You just had that thing in my—"

Zoey's cum-covered cock, a minute prior violating Not-Zoey's asshole, sank into the soft wet flesh of her mouth. Zoey had, at least, worked the cleaning agent in while fucking her.

Despite the protest, Not-Zoey's tongue explored eagerly, cleaning up the cum off Zoey's sticky member and caressing her cock with the powerful, exploring muscle. She sucked hungrily at it—like it was her last chance to taste it. Which, Zoey supposed, it was. She drooled, dribbling saliva all across her breasts and stomach as she slurped away at Zoey's cock.

"Eager, aren't you?" Zoey groaned.

Not-Zoey moaned around her cock. The words were hard to make out with so much blockage, but it might've been 'it tastes so good'. She wiggled her head further down, swallowing more of the girlcock with sloppy effort. Zoey was quickly enveloped by the tight walls of Not-Zoey's throat. Not-Zoey choked on her impressive size, but wasn't discouraged.

Zoey hips worked with Not-Zoey, forcing cock deeper into her throat with every second. "Swallow it, bitch," Zoey groaned, hands sinking into Not-Zoey's hair. My own hair. It was silky and soft.

For a brief, impossible second she'd forgotten who this was. Or, whose body. Bright green eyes stared up at Zoey, and she stared as a mirror image of herself sucked desperately at her cock, wiggling her head to get down further.

She pounded against Not-Zoey's face, the realization reinvigorating her efforts, her lust, and she drove herself into Not-Zoey's open throat. Not-Zoey's eyes rolled back as her neck distended, taking the cock that had so recently fucked her ass. "Every inch. Swallow every inch of my giant cock, you slut. You want me to cum? Then swallow every fucking inch of my cock!"

Not-Zoey choked under Zoey's onslaught, but tried desperately to comply. She gagged on her thick meat while Zoey slammed into her.

"Yes," Zoey hissed through gritted teeth, "you love being choked by dick, don't you? Fuck, it's stretching you out. Feel yourself."

Not-Zoey listened, hand going to her throat, feeling Zoey's shaft violate the tight hole with every thrust. She made some kind of gurgling noise as she tried to reply, but mostly all she succeeded in doing was having saliva drip from her lips, which already coated her chin and dripped down to her thighs.

"Here it comes. Here's what you need. Ready for another load?" Zoey couldn't make sense out of the choked reply, but she understood the sentiment by how desperately Not-Zoey met her thrusts. Her stomach clenched, the pressure building. "Take it all. Take it. Take it!"

The last syllable was punctuated by a spasm of ecstasy that ripped through Zoey's body like a thunderbolt. She buried Not-Zoey's nose into her crotch and let go. The warm bliss coursing through her cock exploded into a series of intense pulses, and she shot thick strings into Not-Zoey's stomach.

Her cock clenched and squirted, sending bursts of girlcum spraying deep into Not-Zoey's throat. More and more, until the entirety of Zoey's length had emptied itself within her, coating every inch of the girl's stomach and throat with the thick white substance.

Finally, when there was no more left, Zoey fell backward, dizzy. Not-Zoey's mouth separated with a pop, and she coughed and gagged, sucking in air. She spat it out, trying to get rid of the excess saliva and girlcum from her invaded airways.

"Ugh." She collapsed onto the bed next to Zoey. "So good." She panted as her breathing slowed back to normal.

"Mm," Zoey murmured nonsensically. Three orgasms back-to-back-to-back had taken its toll. Her stamina had improved massively, but it was still limited. Every nerve ending burned, her head felt fuzzy, her muscles weak. She didn't think she'd ever cum this much, not even with Mel.

Not-Zoey patted Zoey's shoulder. She was exhausted, too. Zoey's efforts hadn't gone to waste. "I'm taking a breather. Have some fun with your girlfriends."

A wave of her hand, and Not-Zoey vanished, the pressure on the bed next to her snapping up to adjust for the disappearance. A half-second later, Zoey's vision went black—like it had twenty minutes prior—and she was falling, again.

2.23 ❤ Swapping Around

Zoey crashed down onto the bed—exactly where she'd been before—accompanied by two other girls. Again, Zoey scrambled to orient herself, to push away the nausea that had appeared with her sudden teleportation.

For a brief moment, she thought the two girls who'd bounced onto the bed were Not-Zoey and Delta. But the enormous package tucked between the dark-haired figure's legs had Zoey's brain running circles in confusion. Not-Zoey didn't have a cock. Shouldn't, at least. Did that mean—? But no, more likely that ...

She paused. Something felt odd about her own body.

Zoey looked down and saw toned muscles, a generous chest. Not unusual—but not hers. A tress of orange hair rested on her shoulder, which she scooped up and rubbed between her fingers. Silky. And not hers. Delta's. She became aware of a tail tucked beneath her, and she leaned forward and took it in her hands, stroking the fluffy body part. She winced.

Huh. It is sensitive, like she said.

"Okay," Zoey-Delta said, still playing with her tail. "So, who's who, this time?" She was exhausted, but practicalities needed to be addressed. The burst of adrenaline that had come with being teleported, at least, wiped some of it away.

Someone-Zoey stared incredulously down at her cock. By the opening and closing mouth—the floundering—Zoey could take a guess who'd landed in her own body. But the words confirmed it. "You have got to be kidding me," Rosalie-Zoey hissed. "I have—I have—" Her hand hovered at her crotch as if she intended to grab the impressive member, but she stopped.

"Man," Delta-Rosalie said. "You two changed, and I didn't? Why do I keep getting the short stick? I'm the one who wanted a cock."

Rosalie-Zoey shot a disgusted look at Delta, then turned to Zoey. The expression somehow, and unfairly, screamed, 'this is your fault'. "Unbelievable," she said. "And did you have to be so ... enthusiastic about all that?"

"Who can blame her?" Delta said. "If I had a body like that, I'd want to fuck it, too."

"And you got your ... fluid ... everywhere," Rosalie said, nose wrinkling as she pressed a finger into cum-soaked sheets. She rubbed her pointer finger and thumb together, and when she separated them, white goo bridged her digits. "The bed is drenched. You're disgusting."

"Where did she go?" Zoey asked. Despite having changed bodies, she was still fatigued. Rosalie, on the other hand, didn't seem exhausted at all; their statuses had followed over between their body-changes.

"Take a stamina potion," Delta said. "Gods, I'm tired just looking at you."

Right. Zoey didn't know how many times she would forget about the magical conveniences afforded her before it became instinct to fall back on things like stamina potions.

The contents of the murky-yellow vial emptied into her throat, tingling as it went down. The effects were immediate. The soreness and fatigue from such a thorough fucking session faded away, and soon she was wide awake and ready for more. Reinvigorated. I know I've thought it a hundred times before, but magic. Pretty cool stuff.

"Where'd she go?" Zoey repeated. "Why is it just us three, now?"

"And why the body-swap?" Delta asked.

A voice came from high in the rafters—three heads pivoted to their spectator. She was wearing Delta's body, this time, not Zoey's. "Like I said, taking a breather, sweetheart. This is your chance to swap back before we duke it out. The fight for all the marbles."

"Swap back?" Rosalie-Zoey asked. "What does that mean?"

Zoey paused. The explanation came intuitively—or at least, she had strong suspicions. "She's implying if we fuck each other, we'll swap bodies each time."

"Winner winner," Not-Delta's voice came from the distance. "She's a quick one."

Rosalie-Zoey looked vaguely horrified at the revelation. "But that means—"

"This so isn't fair," Delta whined. "You have a cock and you get to use it?"

"But—but—" Rosalie failed to come to terms with the situation. Wide eyes stared at her cock, then at Zoey-Delta and Delta-Rosalie.

"What's the ordering, then?" Zoey asked. "Assuming we're trying to get back to our normal bodies."

"Well," Delta said. "Depends if Princess is okay with fucking me or not, I suppose."

"Absolutely not."

"Then Zoey has to put in some work," Delta said, not offended at Rosalie's effusive denial. "Has to be an intermediary." She frowned. Her finger moved around between the three of them as she ran some calculations—Rosalie was doing the same, her eyebrows furrowed. How did they get back to their bodies in the quickest way possible, but without Rosalie and Delta fucking each other?

"Two moves," Rosalie said. "You and Zoey, then me and Zoey."

"Yeah," Delta said, "but we can also do it in four moves."

"Why would—"

"Because I want a turn with the cock, okay? It's not fair!"

Rosalie stared at Delta with open incredulity. Delta turned to Zoey, and with pleading eyes, said, "Come on. Let's take the long way. I want a turn in your body."

Zoey laughed, amused at the request, and Delta's straightforwardness. "What would the ordering be?" Zoey's head hurt trying to figure out what order they needed to fuck in to accommodate everyone.

"It'd be you and blondie, then you and me, then you and blondie, and me and you, again."

Rosalie nodded slowly as she ran swaps in her head. Zoey, honestly, lost the thread. "It would work," Rosalie said, "but it's twice as much effort. We're in a boss fight, if you've forgotten."

"It's up to Zoey." Delta pleaded with wide, hopeful eyes, which was devastatingly effective, considering she was in Rosalie's body and wearing a pair of cat ears. They even flatted down, like they were real and not an armor attachment.

"If she wants my cock, she can have it," Zoey laughed. "That's my general policy, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"You just want this to last longer," Rosalie said to Zoey with vague disdain. "You're letting the boss recover, you realize?"

"Then we better get a move on," Zoey said, a smile creeping across her lips. She shuffled over on all fours, the cum-sticky bed dirtying her hands and knees, and Rosalie's eyes widened, blanching as she realized what was about to happen.

"N-Now," Rosalie-Zoey started, shuffling back at Zoey's advance, then tipping over as Zoey pushed her by her shoulders. Rosalie's cock stiffed, quickly engorging, as Zoey climbed atop her. It pressed against Zoey's stomach as she straddled her lap. "Wait. Wait. Zoey, give me a second."

Something about the tone of voice gave Zoey pause—halted her in her tracks, regardless of how excited she was. "You okay?"

"It feels ... weird," Rosalie said, staring down between their bodies, at the gigantic cock that was swelling up against Zoey's stomach. Her hips wiggled. "So, um, intense."

Zoey smirked. "Maybe you can sympathize with me, finally. Hard to keep a straight head with that thing, isn't it?"

Rosalie panted as she watched her cock finish filling out. A lusty haze had fallen over her eyes. Was that how Zoey looked, when things got going? Her cock was—as Ephy had alluded to—a lot needier than most. More sensitive, too.

Zoey's hand went to Rosalie's cock, and Rosalie made one of the cutest noises she'd ever heard. A squeak, or something close. Zoey squeezed, and the noise repeated itself, Rosalie's hips bucking forward and jostling Zoey atop her.

Zoey briefly took a moment to be disoriented at her own situation—the fox ears on her head, the tail sprouting from just above her ass, and most importantly, the fact she had a cock in her hands, which distinctly wasn't something Zoey'd ever done before—but the excitement and lust in Rosalie's eyes overruled her hesitancy.

"Just let me know if its too much," Zoey murmured, stroking up and down Rosalie's huge girlcock. It pulsed in her hand, radiating heat.

"How, how's it work?" Rosalie panted. "Do I have to ... inside?"

Zoey paused. She wasn't sure.

Not-Delta's voice came down from the rafters, "Synchronized! That's all that matters. So you better hold off, blondie!"

That wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world for Rosalie. If Zoey wanted to be nice, she'd get herself close to orgasm before they started, and let Rosalie take control. That way, Rosalie wouldn't have to resist the pleasure too much.

But Zoey wasn't feeling particularly nice. The opposite. She wanted to make Rosalie squirm. To understand just how ... inconvenient, and overwhelming, this member of Zoey's—that was now hers—was.

"It's so weird, with you in her body," Rosalie murmured. Her eyes scoured Zoey's—Delta's?—tits, stomach, and neatly shaved pussy, which she had a great view of as Zoey jerked her off with both hands.

"Is it doing something for you?" Zoey grinned. "Do Delta's hands feel good, going up and down your giant cock? How about that we're being watched by her? Is that why you're making so many cute noises?" Like usual, the heat of the situation had put a boldness into Zoey that didn't normally exist.

"O-Of course not."

"Maybe her mouth can extract a confession." Zoey squeezed the base of Rosalie's cock. Without thinking better of what she was doing, she leaned forward and took Rosalie in her mouth.

My own cock, she realized.

This musky taste was her own, the pulsing-hot warmth and the salty taste of pre-cum. It hadn't crossed her mind—she'd wanted to tease Rosalie by using Delta's mouth to extract honesty from her. But she'd just taken her own cock into her mouth.

Zoey stroked her tongue at the slit on top of her shaft, and pushed down onto that warm girth. Rosalie made more adorable squeaks—the same kind she'd been making—and almost as much as the idea Zoey had her own cock in her mouth—not literally, but close enough—it was Rosalie's noises that had Zoey's mind melting.

She's so cute, I want to die. Zoey would do whatever she could to have Rosalie bucking and whining beneath her. However degenerate this shard was, Zoey found herself thankful she'd been put in this situation: with Rosalie's cock stuffing her mouth.

Time to make her squirm.

2.24 ❤ Rosalie's Turn

Zoey worked her mouth along the hot tip of Rosalie's cock head, running her tongue across its edges and caressing the pulsing member. Both her hands wrapped around its base, stabilizing it for her sloppy efforts.

Fourteen inches had seemed much smaller when between Zoey's legs instead of someone else's. One of the reasons Zoey had eagerly gotten to work on Rosalie—besides the obvious of wanting to make her feel good—was to garner some sympathy for how overwhelming having a cock could be. Especially Zoey's.

But it seemed Zoey was gaining perspective too. Because this thing was so fucking big.