Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 036-045

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several wet, desperate minutes later, and some brief coordination, Zoey's hips were bucking in and out of Delta's throat as she vigilantly curled her tongue into Delta's pussy. They shook against each other as they came at the same time. While not as explosive as her encounter with Rosalie, it still had Zoey's vision whiting out—then, a few moments later, she woke up with her own cock crammed in her throat.

***

Delta watched Zoey—Rosalie? Gods, keeping things straight was getting kind of hilarious—roll off her body, choking as more than a foot of girlmeat slid from her throat.

The sensation—a tight throat sliding up and off Delta's cock—was a pretty auspicious start to her first experience with a cock.

My cock. Shit, that thing's mine, now.

I'm seriously going to have to make it up to her. Zoey hadn't needed to fit in Delta's request, especially considering they were ostensibly in the middle of a boss fight, but she had, even against her girlfriend's protests. And sure, Delta had all but begged, because she really wanted to know what this thing was like, but it was still a favor. And Delta preferred to see favors repaid—to see the balance book settled.

While Zoey went about coughing—a common theme Delta was finding out to taking this absurd monster into one's throat—she inspected the impressive addition to her biology.

There was plenty to ogle on Zoey's body—more to ogle than to not—but Delta had eyes for one thing. The thick, veiny, towering slab of meat alight with nerve endings. It throbbed at full mast, not remotely put-out by its previous five or six emptyings. Then again, maybe that was because of Delta's own arousal. Even looking down at the thing attached between her legs had Delta's heart galloping. Of course it wasn't softening.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around it. It twitched at the attention, and she gasped as it pulsed in her hands. Her head swam.

This is so awesome.

How the hell had Zoey gotten so lucky to have this thing permanently? Delta only got it briefly ... for this shard, and probably never again.

That so wasn't fair.

She gave the thing a good pumping, and her hips bucked into her hand—the animal reaction had come entirely from how pleasurable the stroke had been.

"Damn," Delta said, wincing. "This thing's sensitive." Some of Zoey's behavior was starting to make sense. Delta was pretty used to keeping her libido in check—or at least working around it—but this thing was driving her thoughts wild. Though, some of that certainly had to do with how excited she was to use it. To feel Zoey's tight pussy clamped down on—

She cleared her throat. Down, girl. Zoey still had to swap with Rosalie—to get Delta's body—before Delta got to have any real fun. She shouldn't let herself get too worked up before then.

'Fun'. The fun being, of course, Delta fucking herself. That was going to be ... pretty awesome. Maybe some people would be put off by the oddness, but Delta, certainly not. It was a double-win: she both got to experience the sensation of having a cock, and she got to feel out what her own insides felt, wrapped around it.

A triple-win, actually. She got to fuck Zoey, too. Delta had a pretty casual relationship with sex, but that didn't mean the idea of a first-time with a girl as hot as Zoey didn't do anything for her.

They can't get this done with fast enough.

"Get it going, lovebirds," Delta said, gesturing at Rosalie—telling Zoey to hurry up. "Daylight's burning."

Zoey and Rosalie shared a look, then a blush, which Delta found kind of hilarious. The earlier reveal—that Zoey hadn't actually been inside Rosalie—had caught her off guard. Sure, Zoey had claimed such, but Delta honestly hadn't believed her. But by the request—Zoey wanting to save Rosalie's first time for herself—Delta did, now.

By how the two acted, she'd have figured they'd been all over each other. And they definitely had to some degree, just not in that way, apparently.

And now that she thought about it, they hadn't even kissed, not with Delta around. For all their attraction to each other was obvious to her, it seemed like they were still in the fumbling-about stages. It was pretty cute, if Delta were being honest.

Delta propped herself up against the headboard of the bed and watched Zoey get to work on the haughty old blood. Like usual, watching the stiff woman melt under intimacy was enjoyable to watch.

Though, how couldn't Rosalie come apart under Zoey's efforts? As Delta had just experienced, Zoey knew what she was doing. That tongue had done wicked things to her. She could hardly blame Rosalie.

While she enjoyed the show, Delta acquainted herself to the thing between her legs.

Okay, girl. Let's see what you're made of. She'd given it a few strokes already, but she hadn't explored it remotely to the lengths she wanted to.

First, she tried to get a sense of how big it was. Massive was the obvious descriptor—but exactly how big? She lined a hand up, placing the base of her palm into her crotch. Her middle finger reached almost exactly the halfway point. Moving her hand up again, she confirmed: about two Zoey hand lengths. And Zoey was pretty tall, so—Maker, a huge fucking cock.

I could totally reach it with my mouth. And seeing how she only had this one opportunity...

Delta glanced sideways at Rosalie and Zoey. The two were rather occupied, with both their faces stuffed between each other's legs, in a similar position Delta and Zoey had been in a second ago.

And what would Delta care if they watched this horribly degenerate thing she was about to do, anyway? She shrugged. Fuck it. I'm sure Zoey's done it, too.

She shuffled herself into a better position, then, gripping her own thighs, helped push her lower half closer to her face.

A giant cock pressed into her lips. Pre-cum leaked from it, coating her with the slippery stuff. Delta's heart slammed in her chest, and her face blazed. I'm really going to do this? Despite her previous quick decision, she hesitated.

Fuck it.

Delta let her lips part, and she pushed her head forward. Her mouth wrapped around a radiating heat, filling up with throbbing cock—her own cock.

I have my own cock in my mouth.

She sucked and ran a tongue around it, pleasuring herself with wet, sloppy kisses. She groaned at the sensation, and the groan—the vibrating noise pressed against her sensitive head—thrilled through her.

I have my own fucking cock in my mouth.

Best day ever.

The vestiges of her hesitation fell away. Delta gripped her own ass and pressed herself down, getting her cock deeper into her mouth, until it was pressing against the back of her throat. She sucked and bobbed, shooting electricity along the shaft as she worked it over. It felt too good. Delta couldn't help herself; she needed more. She opened wide and shoved herself down, taking it inside her throat. She choked as it stretched her neck muscles out of place, distending her open.

This is ... so fucking awesome, she internally moaned. My throat feels so good. Her throat. Her own throat. She bobbed and thrusted with the aid of her hands shoving her lower body into her face. It was an awkward position, and undoubtedly degenerate if someone were to look at her, but she didn't care. The slippery pleasuring of her throat was erasing her thoughts. She drowned in pleasure. Fuck. I'm going to cum into my own mouth. The realization only had Delta bucking her hips faster and faster, the need coursing through her so intensely she thought she might melt.

Her climax surged through her, arriving all at once. She groaned, but continued to thrust her cock into and out of her throat, bringing herself to a burning crescendo. Her cock clenched, and a hot spurt of girl jizz ejected into her.

She felt the heat streak down her throat, and she swallowed it down, the taste of her own essence filling her mouth. Her orgasm wracked through her violently. Her stomach and cock clenched and unclenched as she filled herself with her own cum, stuffing her tummy with hot seed.

More ... fuck, give me more. She only wished she could get further down. Delta was flexible, but she couldn't bury herself all the way. Still, it was enough. Delta's eager tongue and throat pleasured her own cock until she'd emptied herself.

Her cock slid from her throat, and she collapsed back into the pillows, panting.

2.26 ❤ Delta's Turn

Hilariously, Zoey and Rosalie hadn't noticed what Delta had just done. When Delta returned from cloud-nine from having stuffed about a bucket of her own cum down her throat, Zoey and Rosalie were just finishing up. They came to climax together, and, a short moment later, she saw the two girls collapse—then stir to consciousness, the body-swap taking place.

They have no idea I just face-fucked myself. It was amusing for a reason she couldn't fully place. And the smallest bit relieving. Delta wasn't a shameful person, but something like that ... well, she'd own it if she had to, but the teasing from Zoey would've been brutal.

"Took you long enough," Delta said.

"Hnnn," Zoey complained. "I can't believe I have to go two more times."

"You're complaining about too many orgasms?" Delta put a hand to her chest in mock-offense. "We're only good for a few, are we?"

Zoey eyed her. "I'm tired, okay?"

"Hm. Then sit back and enjoy yourself. I'll do all the work." Delta didn't want Zoey taking charge, anyway. If she had a cock, she wanted to be the active participant. While having someone ride her sounded amazing, the idea of pinning Zoey down and fucking her into oblivion sounded a hundred times better.

Zoey considered the offer. "You know ... that doesn't sound half bad."

Delta crawled toward her, grinning.

Zoey blanched. "Hey. Give me a second, won't you?"

"Nope," Delta said. "Been waiting long enough." She pushed the other girl down. Zoey's orange hair splayed out, and she adjusted the tail trapped underneath her.

The movement was awkward enough it made it clear she hadn't accustomed herself to her biological changes. For that matter, Delta hadn't either, even if she'd been wearing Rosalie's human body before she had Zoey's. Human ears were weird. And not having a tail. Keeping her balance had been ten times harder than normal.

Delta split Zoey's legs open with her hands, baring Zoey's pussy—my pussy?—to the air. Zoey blushed, her knees closing instinctively, before slowly opening up again at Delta's insistence. Earlier, Zoey had said Not-Zoey—back when she'd still been wearing their personalities accurately—had become far more timid when she'd lost her cock, and the change of the dynamic. It seemed the same was true here.

She's a switch, Delta thought amusedly. Zoey could—and indeed, apparently liked—filling both roles, submissive or dominant. When it came to the blonde girl, Zoey naturally filled the role of a top. But now that Delta was taking charge, she meekly fell into the other role. And it didn't even seem like an act, but her natural reactions.

Delta was a bit the same way. She could fill either role. Definitely preferred topping, though.

She lined her cock up and tapped it against Zoey's sensitive area, her entire body thrilling with the idea it was her own pussy that Delta was slapping her cock into. It made loud, lewd claps with every impact—Zoey's cock had a lot of weight to it.

"Fuck, this is going to be so amazing," Delta murmured. Tell her two days ago that she'd be fucking herself, in someone else's body, with a giant cock, and she'd understandably have laughed. Shards could be weird, but this went beyond weird.

To her benefit.

She lined her cockhead up to Zoey's entrance. Zoey panted in anticipation, and the needy, excited look had Delta's next words springing to her lips. "Now, now, naughty girl. Don't look so excited that you're about to be fucked by your own cock."

"Says the girl about to fuck her own pussy," Zoey shot back. "Hurry up. Put it in."

Delta didn't need to be told twice. She pressed forward, letting her cock spread Zoey's pussy lips apart. Zoey moaned as she was filled up, stretching to accommodate Delta's size.

"Fuck." Delta was burying herself into her own pussy. That tight, clamping feeling, the wet heat she was enveloped by. Her own. She couldn't help herself; her better sense erased at the pleasure. She leaned forward, then slammed her hips into Zoey, burying herself in one smooth, harsh movement.

"F-Fuck," Zoey cried out, her insides crammed full by fourteen inches in less than a second. She writhed under Delta, groaning. "A-Asshole!"

Delta pinned Zoey's arms down. She briefly considered apologizing, but she was lost to the sensation, the heat of the moment. And Zoey, despite her complaining, didn't seem actually upset. Sure, it might've hurt a bit ... but Zoey's panting and squirming didn't suggest she wanted Delta to stop.

Delta pulled back and slammed her entire length inside of her own tight pussy a second time, then a third, and a fourth. Her hips smashed into the other girl over and over in a brutal rhythm. Delta wasn't taking it slow and easy. Not gentle. The bed creaked with Delta's powerful thrusts.

"I said I wanted to fuck you," Delta said, and it was half a growl. She didn't know what was coming over her, but it was powerful and intoxicating. This thing between her legs hadn't changed her, but it'd drawn something out she hadn't known was there. She wanted to punish the cute girl beneath her—have her crying out and begging for more. "I only get this thing once, so I'm making good use of it." Her hips pumped back and forth to emphasize her point, slapping her lower half into Zoey with violent, harsh impacts.

Zoey's tits bounced with the motion, and Delta admired the sight—even if it was her own body jiggling underneath the lewd thrusts, Delta's own tits bouncing. I have a nice pair, she thought amusedly, somewhere behind the haze of lust. Is that narcissistic?

Zoey's whining amplified as Delta worked up speed, pounding away. The feeling of having a tight pussy squeezing around her cock ... she loved it so much. She despaired, briefly, that she could only experience this sensation once.

"Fuck," Zoey panted. "You feel—you feel so good inside me." Her eyes were glazing over with pleasure. Delta wasn't the only one losing herself to the perversion of the moment. Delta fucking herself—and Zoey fucking herself too, in a way. And receiving, not giving, like she had with Not-Zoey. This girl really had gotten to explore every variation of this shard. If only Delta could've been so lucky.

But those thoughts were in the back of her head. The primal part was focused on the squirming, busty orange-haired girl she was pumping her cock into. Delta's chest swelled with a dominating satisfaction at seeing it. Her cock—her cock had this girl squirming, addled with lust.

"That's right," she grunted out through clenched teeth. She was close to getting off, but she fought against the feeling. She wanted to drag this out, and she absolutely refused for it to be over so fast. She'd punish Zoey much, much more thoroughly than this before she allowed herself to cum. "My little slut is going to milk my cock dry, isn't she?" Zoey had made it clear how much she liked dirty talk, and Delta was happy to provide. She'd be a liar if she said she didn't like it, too.

"Yes," Zoey groaned. "She will. She'll milk you as best she can. Use her pussy however you want."

Delta growled and gripped Zoey's hips, hammering forward with renewed vigor. As her lewd words suggested, Zoey's pussy milked and squeezed against her length with almost disorienting strength; like Zoey had some magical force aiding the coaxing motions her lower half was able to provide. Or were pussies just this tight? And massaging? Delta's first time, and everything. Fuck. Why does she feel so good? How am I supposed to last?

Zoey cried out and grabbed onto the bed sheets as Delta slapped herself into her. It took all of her self-control not to lose herself in the sensations of her cock—her cock—in the other girl's tight pussy. She was only a half-step away from cumming.

"C-Close," Zoey cried. "I'm close. I'm, I'm—"

Delta pumped harder, faster, shaking the entire bed with her violent motions.

Zoey finally started to writhe beneath her, and Delta, unfortunately, couldn't help herself. She let go too. So fast ... it's not fair ...

The sudden release sent a flood of pleasure coursing through her body, triggering an explosion of orgasmic energy that wracked through her. The force of it made her bite down on her lip, and she almost drew blood as whines escaped her clenched jaw. It felt almost too good to believe. Like a sensation that couldn't, or shouldn't, exist.

Zoey trembled beneath her as Delta pumped torrents of hot seed inside her. Inside Zoey. Inside herself, Delta's own body. I'm breeding myself, she realized with burning-hot clarity. Myself, and Zoey, at the same time. Delta's mind washed with bliss, and as much as the ecstasy was from the sensation of being milked by Zoey's tight pussy, it was the knowledge she was cumming into her own body that had her consciousness erasing, drifting off into an ether of hot, erasing pleasure.

Impregnating herself. Filling her own womb with hot white seed. Every drop—she wanted every drop in there. Her cock convulsed with her desire. She pumped so much into Zoey Delta almost couldn't believe it.

The euphoria faded slowly. With one last pulse, and a finishing slap of lower body against lower body, Delta finished, having emptied every drop out. She fell sideways, into the sheets, abruptly dizzy.

Like had happened before, her vision went white—

And she woke up in her own body, her pussy crammed full of Zoey's seed. It flowed out of her, Zoey having fallen back into the bedsheets too.

Delta came to her senses slowly. She pushed herself up. Zoey's cum pooled in the bed beneath her. Zoey's cock, used by all three of them at this point, had seriously drenched the thing. Truth told, it was getting a bit gross how covered the bed, sheets, and everything else was. The sheets were squishy.

"Well," Zoey said, staring up at the ceiling. "Did it meet expectations?"

"I'm so fucking jealous," she answered, still coming down from her euphoria. "It's so, so not fair." Delta wanted a cock ... she wanted one so badly she actually felt like throwing a tantrum. Instead, she settled for pouting. Why couldn't I last longer? Delta had thought she had good control over herself. It'd just been way too sensitive.

"We're all back in our bodies," Rosalie said. Her cheeks were red; she'd spectated plenty of that ... event. "Get up. I have a feeling we're not going to be given a grace period." She was looking up into the rafters of the arena-like room, where Delta realized their spectator—Not-Zoey, Not-Delta, whatever that creature was—had vanished.

She's probably right. Delta groaned as she forced her head to stop swimming. She'd been fucked so thoroughly it was hard to think, and her muscles were sore ... something not easy to accomplish as a second-advancement Wayfarer. Cum still pumped out of her pussy. Why did Zoey have to cum so much?

Though Delta supposed that was her fault, as much as Zoey's. My own cum, pumping out of me. That had been the thrilling thought that had Delta emptying herself so thoroughly.

"It would be highly rude," Delta announced to the air, "to attack us right now. Have some sympathy, won't you?"

A chuckle appeared from nowhere, echoing through the room, and setting the hairs on Delta's neck prickling.