Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 036-045

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the hell did Rosalie make it seem easy? Getting it down? Zoey's skills should still work, so it wouldn't be an impossible task ... but not an easy one.

It didn't need to be easy. With Rosalie's whines and moans as a reward for every movement of Zoey's tongue and bob of her head, Zoey was highly incentivized to get this unwieldy object deeper into her mouth.

Rosalie's hands wrapped into Zoey's hair. "You like it, don't you?" Rosalie said. "My cock in your mouth?"

She stuttered over the words.

Zoey paused her coaxing tongue-stroking, then pulled back, saliva bridging from her mouth to Rosalie's cock. A grin split Zoey's lips.

"Was that ... are you trying to ... dirty talk? Take charge?"

Rosalie's face colored with amusing speed. She cleared her throat. "I just—I thought that—since, you know, I have it now ...?"

Zoey's smile grew. She shuffled forward until she'd pressed herself a few inches from Rosalie's burning face. She pushed back an errant lock of black hair.

"Cute. You're cute. But let me clear something up." Zoey squeezed Rosalie's cock, extracting a moan and a wiggle of Rosalie's hips. "You're my plaything, not the other way around. Doesn't matter what you have between your legs. Understand?"

Rosalie panted hot air into her face. Zoey squeezed again, harder, this time.

"Understand?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good. Now sit back and enjoy Delta's mouth."

Zoey paused before her lips wrapped around Rosalie's cock again. "But dirty talk is nice," she clarified. "Just remember your place." Her head, and mouth, sank back down.

She stroked with her tongue and sucked, teasing Rosalie's cockhead. The two girls eased back into Zoey's playful coaxing of her sensitive part.

"Deeper?" Rosalie asked. "Please?"

Zoey smiled around Rosalie's cock. Well, since she asked so nicely. Bracing herself, she opened her throat and pushed herself down. She choked at first. Because ... of course. Her gag reflex protested, but she persevered—she had a mission, and she would see it through.

Four or five inches down, the thick meat cramming into her throat was too much; she wasn't experienced at this, even if she had a skill helping her along. Her throat spasmed, and she gagged, pulling back and coughing.

"Help me out, won't you?" Zoey said, once she'd stabilized. "Get me down."

Rosalie didn't need to be told twice. Zoey's lips wrapped back around her cock, and when Zoey got her throat opened up again, Rosalie took her request deadly serious. She shoved, and not gently. With Rosalie's empowered strength, all fourteen inches of cock slipped past Zoey's constricting esophagus with a surprised gasp-slash-choke-slash-moan. Girlmeat slid further and further, easily down past her sternum, approaching her stomach. The sensation was insane—incredible—and the noises Rosalie made at the tight pleasuring of her cock, even more so.

Zoey planted a kiss on Rosalie's crotch, her nose pressed fully into her pelvis. Huh. When it's fast, it's not so bad. She'd been shoved down with so much speed her gag reflex hadn't had time to protest.

"Aren't we supposed to ... synchronize?" Rosalie whined.

Zoey couldn't respond, obviously.

Delta did in her place. "I don't think Zoey's letting you off with just one," she said amusedly. "This one's a freebie, I'm taking it."

Zoey had almost forgotten about Delta. She was so focused on Rosalie and her reactions she'd forgot the circumstances they were in. Forgot the entire world, honestly—and that this was her own cock in her mouth.

Zoey spared a glance at Delta. She was leaned back into the pillows, enjoying the show. She stroked slowly, playfully, at her lower lips, not embarrassed in the slightest for doing so. She worked at a pace that said she was having fun, but not allowing herself to get too worked up. Saving herself for her turn.

Zoey refocused on her goal. She pulled her head back, feeling fourteen inches squirm and slide around in her tight, gripping throat. Her oxygen supply was quickly depleting, but she didn't care. She could hold off for a while longer. Rosalie's pleasure mattered more.

Rosalie started bucking, and Zoey grabbed onto her hips to steady herself. A giant rod of girlmeat violated her throat in a way Zoey had never experienced. It approached painful, but her lust overruled any real discomfort. It was the best thing ever.

"Your throat feels so good," Rosalie groaned. "I—I can feel something ... something building.

'Already?' Zoey would have teased.

"Already?" Delta asked.

The bucking picked up speed. Harder, faster, Rosalie sank her fourteen inches into Zoey's constrictive throat, pleasuring herself.

"I can't ... I can't stop myself." Faster still. Her hips moved with abandon, and her eyes glazed over. "Fuck! Fuck me! Zoey!"

Rosalie slammed Zoey's head back down into her pelvis with one last, rough, desperate push. Zoey watched her stomach spasm, and felt—inside her tight throat—Rosalie's cock twitch and swell.

Fuck. Here it comes.

Rosalie groaned, then squeezed out thick jets of hot white girlcum. It burst into Zoey's throat, or more accurately, directly into her stomach, spraying hot material fourteen inches down her esophagus.

Rosalie had mentioned how she could 'feel it sloshing around', and as Zoey's stomach quickly filled up with Rosalie's semen, Zoey understood exactly what she meant. Rosalie was borrowing Zoey's body, after all, and so her output was as impressive as Zoey's.

S-So much. Rosalie filled Zoey up with hot, sticky girl batter. Fuck. It's still going.

Finally, she extracted herself from Rosalie's dick, savoring the way her throat closed as the giant invader slipped up and out. Her vision blackened at the edges, and the first breath of air as she surfaced was orgasmic.

She sucked in oxygen as she hacked out cum. Rosalie's seed shot out of her nose in the violent fit, which she wiped away.

The salty, musky taste was overpowering ... especially knowing it was her own—her body's—as much as it was Rosalie's. That's my own cum I'm tasting. Zoey was dizzy, and not entirely from the lack of air.

Rosalie, for her part, had collapsed into the bed, the intensity of her orgasm having exhausted her completely.

Her cock hadn't started to soften, and Zoey didn't plan to let it. She re-seized it and started stroking.

"Sorry, Rosie. No breaks. We're on a schedule, remember?"

"You're—you're a wicked woman," Rosalie whined. "That was ... I can't even describe it ..."

"That was just the appetizer," Zoey teased. "Are you ready for the main course?"

Rosalie's eyes widened as she understood what Zoey was implying. Zoey shuffled overtop Rosalie, not giving her time to digest the news. She rubbed her pussy into the thick shaft—my own shaft—as she straddled Rosalie. The sensation was ... intense. Having her throat so violently used had worked her up ... and even more so, the noises Rosalie had been making.

Zoey stared down, briefly hesitant, at the tool she was rubbing herself against. That's going in me? She had used strap-ons before, and they were fun enough. But fourteen inches of actual cock inside her? Under normal circumstances it wouldn't be appealing, but seeing how it was Rosalie's cock ... well, Zoey's insides squirmed with excitement as much as they did apprehension.

She lifted up her hips, settling Rosalie's cockhead to her entrance. She gave it a few rubs, shivering as the sensation of the pulsing heat rubbing into her, splitting her lower lips apart. There's no way it'll fit. But her skill should take care of that. It's going to feel so weird.

"Are you ready?" Zoey murmured.

To think Rosalie would be fucking Zoey's pussy before Zoey had gotten to do so to Rosalie's ... Zoey would call it unfair, but she wasn't remotely displeased with the arrangement. Plus, Zoey wasn't a virgin, like she suspected Rosalie was. Zoey hadn't ever had a real cock inside her, but she'd had plenty of straps.

"R-Ready," Rosalie said, wide-eyed, staring down at her cock, lined up to Zoey's entrance.

"Remember," Zoey said. "No cumming until I do. I even let you finish once, so it'd be embarrassing if you can't outlast me."

The throat-job had been fun, but she hadn't been able to talk. This position, she could. Being able to tease Rosalie ... Zoey suspected she was going to enjoy this method of pleasuring Rosalie much, much more.

Zoey's heart pounded in anticipation. She was so happy she was the one who got to provide this to Rosalie—her first time stuffing her thick cock into a warm, inviting pussy.

"It's so ... so intense," Rosalie gasped. Her head visibly swam as Zoey continued to stroke her cockhead against her pussy.

Delta's pussy?

Delta's pussy. She wondered what that was doing to Rosalie. Sure, it was Zoey in Delta's body, but having her cock lined to to Delta's entrance ... about to thrust in and lose her cock-virginity to the fox-eared girl she had an obviously rivalry with.

That was sure to cause some ... confusing thoughts in the future.

Maybe it'll open them up to each other.

By the way Rosalie's eyes crawled across Zoey's body, she certainly appreciate Delta's curves.

Zoey grinned, then lowered herself.

Rosalie's cock penetrated her.

She's in. Oh my god, she's in me.

Zoey groaned as her tight hole was filled up. The pressure was overwhelming, immediately; it stretched her open in such an incredible way. Zoey's head fell back and her eyes closed, a moan wrenching from her lips—mirrored by Rosalie. She sank down and down, her insides filling up with Rosalie's deliciously hot girlcock.

It was all too much. She felt like there wasn't enough room for everything, but ...

"You're so ... so big," Zoey groaned. "Fuck me."

"Now—now you know how I feel," Rosalie panted.

Zoey's hips moved of their own accord. She bounced up and down, working further onto the enormous pillar with every lewd thrust. Rosalie's cock worked its way up and up, cramming every inch of her gripping walls with pulsing girlcock, quickly stuffing into her stomach.

She couldn't have been halfway down before she felt Rosalie bottom out—felt a hot cockhead bumping into her cervix—but rather than hurting, like with her old girlfriends' straps, it felt incredible, even better than the euphoric pleasure from before. Guess that explains why no one minds. And Rosalie's cock kept going, anyway; her insides stretched out to accommodate her, and the stretch—the feeling of being split in two, the pressure against her cervix—erased Zoey's thoughts.

Zoey's ass hit Rosalie's thighs. Rosalie cried out, hands going to Zoey's hips and starting to buck. She shivered in delight as Rosalie's cock slid in and out of her, aided by Zoey's own bouncing.

"Do you like it?" Zoey panted. "Do you like Delta's pussy? Being squeezed and pleasured by such an annoying girl?

"Hey," Delta said, amused, in the background.

Zoey couldn't help but play into the body-swap. It made this so much hotter ... as if having Rosalie inside her hadn't already been mind-melting, the bizarre dynamics of everyone being in different bodies added a second steaming layer of eroticism to situation.

Rosalie never would have responded with a 'yes' under normal circumstances, but Zoey's pussy wrapped around her cock coaxed out that beautiful honesty of hers.

"G-Gods ... yes, Delta's pussy is so—so—"

"So what?"

"Tight," Rosalie groaned. Her hips picked up speed, slamming into Zoey with desperate fervency. "She's so fucking tight! It's squeezing me so hard! Delta feels so good around my cock!"

Loud slaps of flesh echoed in the room, punctuating each of their moans. Delta didn't respond, and Zoey was too lost in the heat for her to look over, see what her reaction at ... this particular thing they'd focused on ... was.

Rosalie and Zoey drifted in a haze of hot ecstasy, moans growing louder and the slapping of their lower bodies quickened. Zoey cared for nothing but the sensation of having Rosalie's dick slamming into her, and the noises Rosalie was making, the sensations coming with it. Hot girlcock pumped into her, stretching her open and rubbing against her most sensitive spots.

"You better not be close," Zoey panted. "You come when I tell you to. Understand?"

Rosalie was lost, shoving herself into and out of Zoey, so Zoey forced her hips to still, denying Rosalie's building pleasure.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Z-Zoey, please—I need to—"

"Not until I'm closer."

Rosalie groaned. "O-Okay. But how do I—"

"Figure it out." Zoey started grinding her hips again, using Rosalie's cock to stir her insides. "But no cumming until I say."

Their pace picked back up. For all Zoey's commanding of Rosalie, she wasn't faring much better herself. She held off the inevitable desperately, the burning climax growing as Rosalie pounded into her tight depths.

It was hard. Rosalie's cock was the most amazing thing she'd ever felt. Zoey's breath quickened as their efforts intensified, slaps of flesh getting faster and faster. The orgasm boiled just beneath her skin. The pressure built higher and higher.

"Z-Zoey, I can't, I can't—"

Zoey collapsed forward, pressing her chest into Rosalie's. She wanted to tease Rosalie longer ... but she couldn't hold off, either. She panted into her ear, "Okay. Go ahead. Fill me up."

Rosalie's hands went to Zoey's ass, and her hips bucked with wild abandon. Hot girlmeat slid through her pussy with unmatched vigor. Rosalie made whining, incoherent noises directly into Zoey's ear. Zoey listened to them, floating away into a hot ether of ecstasy, even as she started to shake, the pressure reaching a climax.

Rosalie's whole body tensed and shuddered, and she cried out, her pumping coming to a sudden stop. A brief moment of burning anticipation, then the first spurt of hot batter burst into Zoey's insides with enough force she could feel the increase in pressure, the splatter of hot liquid into her womb.

Rosalie's cumming inside me.

"Don't stop," Zoey groaned. "Keep going."

Rosalie forced her hips to keep pistoning, for her dick to keep pleasuring Zoey's insides, despite the instinct to freeze as she emptied herself. Her spasming dick shot thick ropes of girlcum deep inside Zoey, filling her full, coating her as they grinded their lower halves against each other.

"Z-Zoey!"

"Keep going, keep going," Zoey's gasps filled the air as euphoria wracked her. "You're doing so good—so—good—more, please, more."

Rosalie continued squirting into her. Zoey's vision turned white. Her mind was consumed by heat, pleasure. The slapping sound became less rhythmic and started sounding like squelching; Rosalie's cum coated between them, forced out of her pussy with the sheer quantity she was expelling. Every nerve ending in Zoey's body was electrified. Her body spasmed and twitched.

The climax washed over them, and finally Rosalie's pumping stopped.

Zoey rolled off Rosalie, exhausted, and her vision went white.

When the brief unconsciousness had passed, she was back in her own body, and a thoroughly cum-filled Rosalie-Delta laid next to her.

2.25 ❤❤ Delta, The Shameless

[A/N: Fetish content tags: [Autofellatio] ]

"Wow." Zoey felt tingly all over from how intense her orgasm had been. Her insides were still sorely satisfied from being stuffed full of cock—regardless that she was back in her own body. Like the previous swap, her internal sensations and status had carried over.

"Wow, indeed," Delta said amusedly. "You two had fun, didn't you?"

Zoey cleared her throat, remembering the things she'd said to Rosalie—playing off the fact it was Delta's body she'd been using to fuck Rosalie.

Delta didn't seem to mind. She continued without even mentioning it. "I almost feel bad. You've got like three more left, minimum. Will that thing even still work?"

It's a gift from the goddess of eroticism. So yeah, probably. Every day that passed, Zoey was finding herself able to go longer and harder than before; Mel's thorough, many-orgasm session had done especially well to condition her. And the stamina potion had helped, too.

"Gimme like, a minute," Zoey said. "Fuck, that was good, Rosie." She patted Rosalie's stomach—which was Delta's stomach, now—to emphasize the statement.

Rosalie made some incoherent mumbling next to her that, presumably, meant she agreed. Zoey's first orgasm with a cock had been pretty intense, too, so she sympathized with Rosalie's brief inability to function.

Delta crawled over on all fours onto Zoey's lap. She straddled up to Zoey, rubbing Zoey's only half-softened cock against her dripping wet sex.

"Hold on," Zoey said, elbowing up. "Starting already? I said give me a second."

"I'm not going, don't worry," Delta said. "Just acquainting myself." Her hand rubbed up and down Zoey's length, quickly bringing the insatiable thing back to life.

"We should—um. Let's only use our hands and mouths?"

Delta paused her stroking. "Huh?"

Zoey glanced sideways, at a still half-way disabled Rosalie. Then back to Delta.

"I, um." Her voice dropped to a low whisper, trying to let only Delta hear her. "Me and Rosalie haven't ... and I kind of want to ..."

Delta picked up what she was saying without Zoey spelling it out. Again, for all she was reckless and spoke without thinking, she had a good intuition for people.

Her eyebrows did go up, though. Delta had made several allusions to the fact she thought the two of them were sleeping together ... and while they were, they hadn't actually gone all the way, yet.

Hence Zoey's request. Even if it was Delta in Rosalie's body, Zoey wanted her first time being inside Rosalie—inside in the most traditional sense—to be ... y'know, with Rosalie actually in her own body.

"Sure," Delta said. "But when I'm in your body, I want to go inside. I only get a cock once. That's fine?"

Zoey paused. "I'll just have to go with Rosalie again, then me and you can do it with our own bodies, but swapped."

"You're gonna make me fuck myself?" Delta asked amusedly. "Actually—you know, that sounds pretty awesome. So that works with me."

Rosalie tuned in, having recovered from her brief post-orgasm fugue. "Pardon? What's happening?"

"Zoey wants your virginity," Delta replied breezily. "She doesn't want me in her body, fucking your pussy, or fucking yours, right now—even if everything's swapped up. So we're working out the logistics."

Can't she be the smallest bit tactful?

Zoey sputtered, not having a clue how to explain the situation—and so did Rosalie, blushing.

But, Zoey noted, Rosalie didn't protest the reasoning.

She was spared from needing to address it, at least, by Delta moving things along, apparently becoming impatient. Or maybe purposefully sparing them. Delta shuffled around, spinning a hundred eighty degrees, so her back was faced to Zoey. She shuffled down her body, and Delta's pussy (Rosalie's) was suddenly in her face. A second later, a warm mouth wrapped around her cock.

Huh. Pretty easy way to sync things up. Good choice.

Zoey pulled Delta's lower body in and sank her tongue into Delta's depths. A moan ripped across Zoey's cock, extracted from Delta by Zoey's skilled tongue.

Delta's efforts were skilled, too. Wet, sucking sounds bounced around the room as she swallowed Zoey's length and worked her mouth up and down.

Delta's efforts weren't to her own satisfaction, though, because Delta grabbed hold of both of Zoey's thighs, using them for leverage to push herself further down. It was Zoey's turn to moan into Delta—which she apparently liked, based on how her hips squirmed back and forth, dragging her wet heat across Zoey's mouth.