Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 076-085

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But game plan," Zoey said.

"I think you just need to warm her up."

"Meaning?"

"I'll use the restroom next. Give you two a few minutes to ... get started. Maybe talk, if you need to."

"That's a good idea." Zoey knew how to 'give Rosalie her excuses'. It wasn't going to be particularly hard to pull off. Rosalie wanted this as much as Zoey did, for all she'd deny it up and down. "What do you have planned, anyway? For the favor?"

Delta chewed her lip. "Well ... it might be going too fast. But you'll find out. It's a surprise."

For all Delta's eagerness, and rivalry with Rosalie that wasn't just of a friendly sort, Zoey trusted that she'd be considerate. And Zoey would be there, too, to see if Rosalie wasn't comfortable with what Delta asked.

A minute later, Rosalie exited the bathroom, and Delta shot Zoey a grin and departed herself, leaving her and Rosalie alone.

"And what were you two talking about?"

"Didn't listen in? Don't you have super hearing?" It was mostly a joke, but also, a possibility. As a third advancement wayfarer, her senses were supernaturally powerful. Zoey had been worried about that, to be honest.

"I'm not an eavesdropper," Rosalie said, mildly annoyed Zoey had implied it.

And, Zoey believed her. If she had been listening in, she'd be blushing.

Rosalie had sat on the bed next to her. Zoey didn't know how long Delta planned to give them, but she should work efficiently.

She scooted closer, turned, and pushed Rosalie down, crawling over her. Rosalie didn't seem surprised by Zoey going on the offensive. And without Delta there to watch, she didn't blush and flee, like a few minutes prior.

"I'm looking forward to tonight," Zoey murmured, planting a chaste kiss on her lips. "Are you?"

"You've made it obvious you want this," Rosalie murmured back. "And I suppose I don't mind playing along."

Rosalie needed her excuses. Still, having it phrased like she was only humoring Zoey wasn't ideal. "I need to know you want it at least a little." She already did know that—it was glaringly obvious—but if Rosalie couldn't verbalize it, then Zoey didn't think she was ready, despite what she wanted. "Maybe you're mostly humoring me, but that's not the only reason. Right?"

She kissed up and down Rosalie's neck, running her hands along her waist and hips, then across her stomach, digging beneath her clothing. The feel of Rosalie was so intoxicating. It wasn't fair—she was losing her train of thought.

"If it is, then I don't want this," Zoey continued. "Your comfort is much more important."

It took Rosalie a second to work past her embarrassment, but she did. "It won't be the worst thing in the world. She's ... irritating ... but maybe her mouth has other uses."

That was more than Zoey had been expecting. She beamed down at her girlfriend, then planted another quick kiss. "Okay. Good. And I can confirm, her mouth does. Very ... enjoyable ones." Zoey and Delta hadn't had much action together, but they'd had some fun during the second shard.

"And I don't want that stupid favor looming over me," Rosalie added, needing the clarifier after how blunt she'd been. "So. Better it's taken care of."

Zoey had the confirmations she wanted, so she got to work warming Rosalie up. Her hands became more adventurous, wandering across her body as Zoey kissed her, sharing saliva and struggling their tongues together. Rosalie panted and moaned into her, despite that Zoey wasn't doing much. The excitement was palpable. The events to come had set her blood boiling.

In fact, the two of them got lost enough that when the bathroom door clicked open, they both jumped, having forgotten they weren't alone. Zoey looked up to see Delta emerge.

Delta quirked an eyebrow. "Please, don't stop on account of me. Looks like you two were having fun."

Zoey looked back down. Rosalie had lost her shirt, exposing pale skin and a lacy light blue bra. When had that happened?

Rosalie swallowed, as if looking for a retort, but Zoey saved her from having to make one. She got back to kissing.

A brief hesitance, then Rosalie relaxed.

Which was a good first step. They had to work into things slowly. Having Rosalie comfortable being kissed in front of Delta, step one.

Step two ... Rosalie's hand sneaking into Zoey's pants, gripping her cock?

Zoey groaned at the unexpected pressure. Rosalie jumped, eyes shooting open, breaking their kiss. She looked down between their bodies, seeing where her hand had—apparently unintentionally—ventured to. Then her gaze flicked to Delta, who was sitting off to the side, watching the event with a highly interested glint in her eyes.

"Not afraid to get to things, are you, princess?" Delta asked. "You have company, you realize?"

Rosalie blushed, hand fleeing from Zoey's pants. Zoey was annoyed at Delta for that, but teasing was what she did—and acting normal was good for easing Rosalie into things. Zoey was pretty sure Rosalie wasn't ready to be jerking her off in front of Delta. She'd just got caught up in the moment.

Zoey got back to it. Rosalie kept better control of her hands, seemingly more aware of Delta's presence. But when Zoey had delivered a proper sloppy kissing session, and her blonde girlfriend was moaning beneath her, when Zoey's fingers went to her bra clasp, she only hesitated a second before nodding.

Zoey slipped Rosalie's bra off, tossing it to the floor. She leaned up, sitting on Rosalie's lap, and massaged away, gripping and squeezing, then tweaking her nipples, extracting moans and breathless noises. Unable to stand Delta's interested gaze, she put her arm over her eyes, letting herself be played with in the safety of ignorance.

But if she was going to cheat, then Zoey was going to ramp things up.

She shuffled off Rosalie's lap, off the bed and standing on the floor, then popped open Rosalie's pants button.

Surprisingly, though, Rosalie swatted her hands away, removing the arm that had been covering her eyes. She glared up at Zoey. "No. You are not stripping me when you're still wearing everything." She pulled Zoey onto the bed and climbed over her. Efficiently, she stripped off Zoey's shirt and bra, then, just as quickly, leaned down and took Zoey's nipples with her mouth. She flicked away with her tongue, sucking, running circles, and toying with Zoey. Zoey shivered, placing a hand on the back of Rosalie's head, pushing her in and basking in the sensation.

A proactive Rosalie. Zoey could appreciate that.

The bed indented as Delta sat at the foot. Rosalie paused, not looking back, then continued playing with Zoey. The fox-girl waited, biding her time. She shared an excited grin with Zoey, who couldn't help but return it.

A minute later, after she'd let Rosalie toy with each of her nipples, Zoey tugged the blonde girl up, then turned her around, tucking her into a hug, with Rosalie's naked back pressing into Zoey's breasts.

"It's mean to leave her out," Zoey murmured into Rosalie's ear. "Let's let her undress you."

Rosalie's eyes flicked to Delta, then she turned back to Zoey, twisting so she could pull Zoey into a kiss. Still retreating, not facing things directly, but a clear 'yes'.

Zoey briefly shared a look with Delta, flicking her eyes down toward Rosalie as if to emphasize a point. 'Get to it.'

Grinning, Delta shuffled forward, her fingers going to Rosalie's pants.

4.11 - ❤ Ménage à Trois II

Zoey watched, with Rosalie still kissing her, as Delta slid Rosalie's pants down, exposing smooth, toned legs. Rosalie groaned quietly into Zoey's mouth, excited despite all pretenses she wasn't.

Zoey broke the kiss, then murmured to Rosalie, "No cheating. Watch."

Swallowing, Rosalie turned forward. Zoey leaned her chin on Rosalie's shoulder, and the two of them watched Delta plant a kiss halfway up Rosalie's inner thigh. Rosalie's panting was loud in the room—even more than Zoey's and Delta's.

"Yours too," Delta said, patting Zoey's legs.

Intuiting what she meant, Zoey squirmed her hands between her and Rosalie, then popped her pants button open. In a bit of an ordeal, she helped Delta tug them down, then off. Her underwear followed, leaving Zoey naked. With Rosalie on her lap, Zoey's cock stuck down below Rosalie's butt, pointing toward Zoey's knee.

"Scoot up," Delta told Rosalie.

Zoey helped drag Rosalie higher up her body, so that Zoey's cock had more space. Delta gripped it, then pressed it upward, into Rosalie's pussy. She was wearing her light blue panties—matching her bra—but the pressure was amazing. By the way Rosalie's breath hitched, she agreed.

"Now close," Delta instructed.

Rosalie closed her legs, squeezing Zoey's cock between her thighs and pussy. It left Zoey's impressive member sticking up, sprouting from the tight space, as if it were Rosalie's own cock.

Shuffling up closer, sitting on Zoey and Rosalie's legs, Delta gripped Zoey's cock at the base—where it sprouted from Rosalie's pussy—and said, "That's a nice cock you have there, blondie. I didn't expect a stuck-up like you to be packing so much."

Delta ran a hand up and down Zoey's cock, then pressed it forward, into Rosalie's stomach. Even with her cock having to rise up between Rosalie's thighs, it reached to her belly button.

"Then again, I guess it makes sense," Delta said. "The ego has to come from somewhere. If I had something like this between my legs, I'd walk around like I owned the world, too."

She was pretending Zoey's cock was Rosalie's, Zoey realized. It was ... surprisingly hot, to both Zoey and, she could tell, Rosalie. Even without Delta's scalding eye contact being turned Zoey's way, and instead on Rosalie, Zoey's face burned at the intensity in those violet eyes. Rosalie, of course, melted under it.

Delta leaned forward, bringing her lips close to Zoey's cock head. She breathed hot air onto it, making Zoey squirm. She tried to keep her reactions to a minimum, to play into the scenario. That was Rosalie's cock, not her own. She wrapped her arms around Rosalie's stomach, watching raptly, but otherwise staying silent.

"Is it okay if I suck your cock, princess?" Delta breathed, tapping Zoey's cock into her lips. "I really want to."

Shakily, Rosalie replied, "It's better than your endless taunting, I suppose."

Smiling, Delta took Zoey in her mouth.

Rosalie shivered on top of Zoey, as if it was, truthfully, her cock with Delta's lips around it, and not Zoey's. Rosalie's hands went to Delta's head, fingers digging into orange hair, between two tall fox ears, and pushed Delta down deeper onto Zoey's cock. Onto her 'own' cock.

"A much better use of your mouth," Rosalie said breathlessly. Her voice remained shaky, though just as much from arousal as—whatever else. Nervousness? Whatever concoction of emotions was swirling through her. Rosalie wasn't experienced. This event was a lot for her. Maybe that was why Delta had chosen to roleplay like this, pretending Zoey's cock was Rosalie's, instead of actually pleasuring her. Working Rosalie into it, bit by bit.

And it was doing a great job, based on how Rosalie continued to shakily reply.

"With your throat wrapped around my cock," she said, "your presence is much more tolerable." She pressed insistently down, and Zoey's cock slid down Delta's throat without even a gag. Rosalie pressed Delta's nose into her panties, having buried her to the root. Or, the root of 'Rosalie's' cock, sticking up between her thighs. Bright violet eyes—seemingly a shade darker than normal—looked up at Rosalie, draped in lust. "Maybe more than tolerate, even," Rosalie said breathlessly.

Delta bobbed up and down, stroking Zoey's length with her throat. Rosalie shook in Zoey's lap, somehow more affected than Zoey herself. Each time Delta's nose bumped into her panties, having gone all the way down, a small gasp escaped Rosalie's lips.

Delta pulled off, leaving Zoey's glistening cock sticking in the air, and a strand of saliva bridging her lips. "Fuck, blondie, your cock tastes so good." Her fingers trailed to Rosalie's panties. "Let's get these off, yeah?"

Rosalie hesitated, briefly, then lifted her hips up, letting Delta slide her panties off. That done, Delta pressed Zoey's cock firmly into Rosalie's pussy, spreading her lips across Zoey's length. She sank back down onto Zoey's cock in a smooth motion, burying her nose into Rosalie's now-bare pubic region. Then she wiggled her head side to side, brushing Rosalie's stubbly pubic hair with her nose.

Rosalie groaned, fingers digging deeper into Delta's hair. She helped bob Delta's head up and down Zoey's cock. Zoey was finding it immensely difficult to keep quiet and not break the illusion. Having Delta's throat wrapped around her cock, and feeling Rosalie shake on top of her from excitement, Zoey's arousal was hitting obscene levels. She fought away the pleasure. She had a lot of satisfying to do tonight, considering her two partners. Couldn't finish too fast.

"A-And it's not ego," Rosalie said suddenly, breaking the lewd noises filling the air. "I have an image to maintain. I can't act however I want. But it's not ego."

Delta pulled off Zoey's cock, studying Rosalie, who blushed furiously, as if not sure why she'd said that—why she'd defended herself from Delta's earlier accusations. Zoey squeezed her stomach reassuringly, her arms still wrapping Rosalie in a hug.

Delta planted a gentle kiss onto Zoey's cock, then moved it to the side and did the same for just above Rosalie's pussy. "I think I'm starting to see that," Delta murmured. "But you're cute when you're mad, and I can't help myself."

Zoey felt Rosalie relax into her. She had wanted that reassurance. She didn't like thinking Delta thought she was arrogant. Zoey kissed the side of Rosalie's neck, and Rosalie leaned her head sideways, into Zoey's, sighing.

"But your mouth is better suited wrapped around my cock," Rosalie said. "So get back down there, cock slut."

Zoey snorted into Rosalie's neck. Borrowing her own dirty talk, was she?

At Delta's quirked eyebrow, and a glance toward Zoey, she probably intuited that, too. But she grinned and did as told. She swallowed Zoey's member, returning to her bobbing.

Rosalie's hips gyrated up and down, idly, unable to help herself. The combined attack was seriously unfair—being rubbed at by Rosalie's thighs and pussy, having her cock sucked by Delta, and just the general scalding heat of the situation.

Zoey started panting, not able to keep quiet any longer. "I-I realize I'm part of the supporting cast, right now," she groaned, "but you're pretty good at that, Delta."

Delta smirked, mouth still wrapped around Zoey's cock. She pulled off with a pop. Instead of addressing Zoey, she held eye contact with Rosalie. "Your cock's getting a lot of use tonight, so we better drain it. First shot's always the fastest, and I'm gonna want a little more endurance from you for the next few."

"Then come get your reward," Rosalie said, guiding Delta back down. "But you better not waste a drop."

Rosalie and Delta picked up speed. Beneath Rosalie, Zoey squirmed and panted. She held tight to Rosalie's stomach, her hips starting to buck, slapping her pelvis into Rosalie's butt, bouncing the bed and feeling her tight thighs and pussy rub against her length—and higher up, Delta's mouth, bobbing up and down.

"H-Here it comes," Rosalie said, voice shaking in excitement. "Your fat load of girl cum. Swallow it."

Almost as much as the sensations, Rosalie's uncertain dirty talk threw Zoey over the edge. She groaned and buried her face into Rosalie's shoulder, her thrusting reaching a crescendo. Rosalie pressed Delta's face down, burying her, knowing that Zoey was coming by her reaction. She'd had a lot of experience recognizing it.

The heat pulsing in her cock and stomach reached a peak, and Zoey let go. A whine escaped her throat as the first thick white strings ejected down Delta's throat, who swallowed it happily.

On top of her, Rosalie also started to shake, her hips rubbing up and down Zoey's cock desperately. She was cumming? Really? Her girlfriend had such a hair trigger.

Zoey didn't blame her. She'd fallen into the roleplay. By the way she pushed down on Delta's head, her own hips bucking, the same as Zoey's, Rosalie really thought, in the moment, that it was her shooting thick strings down Delta's throat.

Eventually, after the burning climax had coursed through Zoey then sagged away, Delta lifted herself up, coughing, her head swimming. It took a while for Zoey's cock to finish pumping, and Delta'd stayed down the whole time. Her hand rested on her stomach even as she steadied herself, as if amazed at the sloshing feeling of so much cum inside her.

"You really liked that, huh?" Delta asked. It seemed addressed to both of them. "But now it's my turn. You've got me worked up."