Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 086-095

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
17.3k words
4.91
14k
28

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.12 - ❤ Ménage à Trois III

"Now that's a sight," Delta mumbled.

Zoey stared with wide eyes. The lustful amazement in Delta's voice mirrored how she felt. She'd known the fox girl would have a great idea for cashing in Rosalie's 'favor', but this? Well. Zoey could get behind the idea, without a doubt.

The two of them sat on the bed, side by side, looking at Rosalie, who had donned the crucial equipment for Delta's planned activities. Which was to say... Zoey's equipment. Rosalie had put on the black leather harness that affixed the linking plate, and from her crotch, sprouted Zoey's own fourteen inch monster.

It was... a confusing sight. One that had a variety of emotions swirling in Zoey. That was her cock, so she shouldn't be getting excited by it. But seeing Rosalie's enticing curves, the blush on her cheeks, while holding her--and at the same time, Zoey's--cock in her hand. It was compromising.

Rosalie looked good with a cock. That was the simple way to put it. Especially with her smaller frame. Zoey was tall for a girl, so fourteen inches--while still absurd--didn't fit quite as poorly on her as it did Rosalie. But on Rosalie, it was ridiculous.

In a good way.

In a way that had Zoey's heart slamming, and a bit dizzy.

She really needed to get Rosalie her own cock. She didn't know how, but it had to happen. For now, this was a good substitute.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Rosalie mumbled, staring down at her cock. She wiggled it up and down, then winced. "And I can't believe... I can feel through it."

Delta had mentioned that. The linking plate had uses beyond the ones described by the item, or even that Fe had found. Not only capable of linking distances via teleportation, it linked sensations. As Rosalie tentatively bunched foreskin, exploring her new cock, Zoey felt it too.

Zoey didn't gasp like Rosalie, though. They handled the sensation differently. Zoey was plenty experienced with her cock, so a hand stroking away wasn't enough to draw a gasp. Rosalie, having only experienced it once before--back in the second shard, when she'd been in Zoey's body--had no such defenses. It was sensitive to her.

"Should've tried harder to win, then," Delta said. "This's your punishment."

Punishment. No one there thought this was remotely a punishment. Still, Rosalie had airs to put on. Zoey wouldn't have it any other way.

"And we'll take it slow," Delta added. "Ease you into it, even if you're supposed to be taking care of me. Me and Zoey will start with our mouths."

"Wait," Zoey said. "Our?"

Delta turned, raising an eyebrow. "You don't want to suck your girlfriend's cock?"

"That's my cock."

"So?"

"What do you mean so?"

"It's not that big of a deal. I've done it."

The room paused. "You... have?"

"Back when I had your body. You and blondie were too occupied to notice." Delta grinned shamelessly. "Let me tell you. Blowing a load into my own stomach... that was fun."

Zoey stared at her. She'd had no idea. And, even if Delta was able to do something like that with no reservations, Zoey wasn't half as sold. Suck her own cock?

But it was Rosalie's, too.

She really wanted to get a second chance to play with Rosalie in that way. Her memories of the first time, back in the second shard, had been great. Amazing. Getting to make her haughty blonde teammate--girlfriend, now--squirm in pleasure using her tongue and throat... she couldn't imagine anything better.

And she'd kind of done it once before. Just, Rosalie had been wearing her body--it hadn't been Zoey's cock, then, not exactly. Now, though, the sensation was linked completely. That literally was her cock, in every interpretation of the word. Just transported through the teleporting panties onto Rosalie's crotch. If Rosalie fucked her throat with it, she'd feel it. Both ends.

She'd... feel her own cock... sliding around her throat.

"You should do it," Rosalie breathed.

She, apparently, was just as enticed by the idea.

"You're not going to turn down your girlfriend, are you?" Delta teased. She leaned closer, whispering into a blushing Zoey's ear. "Imagine it. Princess's fat cock cramming your throat. The way she'd whine and moan and beg to finish inside and fill your stomach up. You don't want that? And sucking your own cock... I promise it feels as good as you think."

Zoey shivered.

Delta grinned, knowing she'd won. She waved Rosalie over, who listened. "Sit. Just remember this is a warm up. You're supposed to be taking care of me." She shook her head. "I really am too nice."

Zoey's heart skipped at the words. Shortly, Rosalie would be... inside Delta. Her own cock, and her girlfriend's, at the same time. They'd be sharing their first time with Delta, fucking her pussy together.

But before that, Zoey was being guided forward by Delta, shuffling up to either side of Rosalie.

Fourteen inches of girl cock, so much larger on Rosalie's frame, stood at attention. Delta gripped it, and two breathless noises escaped from Rosalie and Zoey.

"C'mon," Delta said, wiggling it. "Don't be shy." To emphasize the point, she placed a soft kiss on the tip.

Rosalie made a whining noise in the back of her throat. She was much more affected than Zoey. Not only because of her newness to having a cock, but because... that had been the first real sexual thing Delta had ever done to her. She'd fake-sucked Rosalie's cock, but this time, Rosalie felt Delta's lips against her cock head.

They'd be doing a lot more, shortly.

"Here," Delta said. "Just a kiss, first."

Just a kiss. Zoey stared at Rosalie's--her own--cock. A kiss wasn't so bad.

She grabbed the base of Rosalie's cock, feeling her own hand through the linking plate. Leaning forward, heart slamming, she pressed her lips to the tip in a gentle kiss. Down between her legs, she felt it.

Her lips. On her own cock. And on Rosalie's cock. Fuck, this was all... so much.

And... she needed more.

Zoey opened her mouth and carried forward. She enveloped her and Rosalie's cock with a wet heat, taking the tip in her mouth, and stroking her tongue around the outline, caressing both herself and her girlfriend.

"There you go," Delta mumbled. Zoey had closed her eyes, basking in the sensation, but she imagined the foxgirl's expression: rapt, lustful, excited.

Fingers dug into Zoey's hair, pushing her deeper. Her own cock bumped around in the back of her throat. She opened her eyes, expecting to see Delta being the one guiding her forward... but it was Rosalie.

"Deeper?" Rosalie asked breathlessly. "P-Please? You feel so good."

Zoey shivered. Obviously, she didn't stand a chance, given a request like that. Even through her hesitance--she had her own cock in her mouth--she let herself be pushed down.

Zoey's throat muscles strained to accommodate girl dick. Between her legs, her cock was squeezed with wet, tight pressure. Ahead, Rosalie moaned in her own satisfaction.

So much. It was all so much.

Then down lower on her shaft, she felt another mouth kissing and teasing. Delta, joining in. Licking along the length that Zoey had yet to work herself onto.

Zoey was melting.

Rosalie pushed. More of Zoey's own cock crammed her throat.

Unfortunately, lust didn't dispel her gag reflex. Unlike Delta and Rosalie, Zoey had little experience taking fourteen inches of cock into her throat. She gagged, her throat protesting, and was forced to pull off. Thick strands of saliva made arcs from her lips.

Delta took her place. She leaned forward, pressing her lips into Rosalie's cock. Rosalie stared down at her, wide-eyed. Delta asked the silent question--'my turn?'

Rosalie nodded, shivering.

Delta took Rosalie in her mouth.

Delta had no such inexperience. She wiggled down, swallowing fourteen inches of girl cock in a smooth motion, her throat bending out to accommodate Rosalie. Her tight muscles squeezed around the entirety of Zoey's cock. Of Rosalie's cock.

Rosalie moaned and buried her fingers into Delta's hair, enjoying her new cock sleeve. Instinctively, she started thrusting her hips in a rocking movement, working her cock--and Zoey's--around inside Delta's throat. Delta bobbed up and down, happily pleasuring her partner. To very obvious effectiveness.

Zoey briefly pouted. Obviously Delta had better skills when it came to sucking cock than she did. And Zoey could feel first hand how amazing Delta's throat was. But she would have liked to draw out a reaction like that from Rosalie.

Fine. She'd have to use the mouth skills she was actually good at. Shuffling down, she got her head between Rosalie's legs. Delta adjusted, knowing immediately what Zoey planned, lifting Rosalie's cock up and making room for Zoey.

Zoey attacked Rosalie from a second direction. Her tongue sank into her pussy, curling around in a way Zoey was much more confident in.

Rosalie gasped. "T-Too much," she groaned. "Too much!"

Zoey might have paused, but the way her hips wiggled both side to side, and up and down, in uncontrolled squirming, gave away that she didn't want either of them to stop. Two mouths played with Rosalie, quickly compromising her.

"Too much. Can't-- can't--"

Delta pulled off with a pop. "Swap," she coughed. "Swap."

Maybe if she hadn't felt Rosalie's orgasm starting to squeeze her cock, Zoey would have thought twice about plunging down as it started to come. As it was, she followed Delta's instructions instantly, pulling back from Rosalie's pussy and trading places. She swallowed Rosalie's cock, her own cock, feeling it fill her throat, even as Delta plunged her tongue into Rosalie's pussy.

Rosalie cried out, the change in positions cementing the impending climax. She shoved Zoey down, then came.

Zoey came. Sharing a cock, it happened together. Heat curled around in her stomach, cock seizing, and thick strings of cum burst from her cock.

Down into her own throat.

Zoey bobbed, hazily milking out a thick load of her own cum, straight into her stomach. Rosalie's cum, too. She watched Rosalie squirm and whine, the seizing pleasure as overwhelming for her as it was Zoey. Except, for Rosalie, even more so. She came apart entirely, Delta's tongue working out one orgasm, Zoey's throat another. Rosalie jerked violently, whining incoherently, filling up Zoey's stomach with spurt after spurt.

Eventually, shaky, she withdrew, stomach full, and fell back into the sheets. She and Rosalie panted, overwhelmed with the pleasure that had coursed through them.

Delta snuggled up to Zoey, laughing at her. Maybe both of them.

When Zoey's thoughts halfway returned, Delta murmured into her ear, "Okay, for real, now. My turn. Time for you and your girlfriend to fuck me."

4.13 - ❤ Ménage à Trois IV

Rosalie was having a crazy night.

Not in a bad way, necessarily. Just... it was a lot.

For eighteen years, sex and romance had been nearly the last thing on her mind. She wasn't wholly inexperienced, at least in the mechanical sense. She'd played with herself, both fingers and toys, which was more than many did--those with more puritanical values, who viewed sexuality in a sinful light. Rosalie's family wasn't prudish in that way, though, and her upbringing certainly hadn't been, either. In fact, it had mortifyingly been Tanya herself, Rosalie's primary weaponmaster, who had suggested the idea as 'stress relief'.

So, not prudish, necessarily. But still inexperienced on a grander scale. She'd had more important things to focus on. Namely, stepping into the role of heiress to, arguably, the most influential guild in the world.

Going from that... to this... was a bit much.

'This'. Fucking her girlfriend's throat with her own cock. Having a cock, in the first place. Though in a roundabout way, shared with Zoey, who'd taken a thick load--Rosalie's, but also her own--straight down her throat.

It was a lot.

In a good way. In an overwhelming way.

She was having a crazy night, okay?

One that just kept getting more intense.

Better intense?

Look. She didn't know. It was a mess inside her head. Not bad. She could say that much, at least.

"You're sure you want to do this?" Zoey murmured into her ear.

Like usual, her girlfriend's voice--girlfriend--whispered so close to her, hot breath caressing her, snaked down her spine, making her shiver. Zoey's presence was intoxicating. It wasn't even her looks--though she was, by far, the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen--but rather her. So... caring. So unlike anyone else she'd met. Soft, sensitive, instantly understanding.

That was something Rosalie was unexperienced in. In her line of work, sensitivity was ground away, if it ever existed in the first place. It was a weakness best expelled. It had no place in the brutal labyrinths comprising the deepest reaches of the Fractures.

Which made Zoey's affections, likely, something also worth expelling. But Rosalie had given up trying. Zoey was impossible to push away. She didn't want to. And it shouldn't matter what Rosalie wanted, but she... was weak. Zoey made her weak. And she didn't want that to stop.

"I owe her a favor," Rosalie finally replied. She whispered the response. Zoey had cozied up to her, checking in on Rosalie before the main event of the night.

"But you're fine with it," Zoey insisted. Serious green eyes held her own. How were they so transfixing?

The words annoyed Rosalie. The way Zoey was treating her. Both of them, for that matter. Like she were delicate. Double and triple verifying each of their advances, ensuring Rosalie was 'okay' with everything. Even Delta, that endlessly annoying woman, had made it redundantly clear that Rosalie didn't have to 'pay out' on the favor. Not explicitly, but with body language, careful glances and concerned looks.

When the two of them were being so obvious about this being Rosalie's choice, how was she supposed to pretend? That she didn't desperately want this?

How was she supposed to save face?

She guessed viewing it that way wasn't fair. It wasn't how this should work. She hardly had experience in relationships, but she was pretty sure they shouldn't be founded on facades, like Rosalie so desperately wanted.

Still. So embarrassing.

"It's my choice," Rosalie said, finally. "I know that." She refused to outright say she wanted to fuck her irritating orange-haired teammate. It was what Zoey would prefer--stating outright, explicit intent--but Rosalie would curl up and die if she had to. After so much rivalry? Rivalry that still existed. She and Delta were hardly lovers. She was just... interested. In Delta's body. Mostly because of Zoey's interest. She wanted to indulge Zoey's desires. That was what a girlfriend did.

Her own... mild arousal... was incidental.

Zoey held her eyes for a second longer, then smiled, satisfied. Rosalie blushed and looked away. She hated how easily Zoey read her.

Zoey kissed her on the cheek, then gave her one last encouraging smile. That done, she shuffled across the bed, crawling over Delta, who'd been lounging to the side, waiting for Zoey to 'work Rosalie up to the event'. Not that Delta had framed it like that. Just, Rosalie knew what was happening. She wasn't clueless.

Which left her sitting there, leaning against the headboards, watching her girlfriend lay herself out across another woman. The woman she'd be fucking shortly. With her girlfriend's cock. Which was also her own.

What a night.

***

"She's ready," Zoey murmured to Delta, perched atop her. The orange-haired girl had a flush to her cheeks--an excited anticipation that was clear as day. "Are you?"

"Am I ready to get plowed by fourteen inches of girl cock?" Delta asked. "Hm. Let me think about it."

Zoey laughed.

"But you have to kiss me first," Delta said. "I'm hardly a romantic, but it feels wrong to fuck before we kiss."

Zoey paused. They hadn't, had they? They'd done all sorts of other things, but not kiss.

"Well, you never gave me that privilege," Zoey said dryly. "If I'm remembering right, you fucked me with my own cock, no hesitations. No kissing."

"I fucked myself with my own cock," Delta said pointedly. "You were just inside my body. A passenger. That was a me-and-me event."

Zoey raised her eyebrows. From Zoey's perspective, that event had been so exciting because it was Delta inside Zoey's body, fucking her. But she was learning that claim--that Delta wasn't a romantic--was true.

"And I'd known you less than a day," Delta added. "It was different. You were a fling."

"And now?"

"Now... " Delta trailed off, then blushed. "It's just different."

Zoey could intuit the lack of response. Now, it wasn't just sex. Maybe not romance, yet, but inching that way. Which was odd--Delta didn't seem like the kind of person to shy from that. But she had. She'd deflected. Why?

"It's not that big of a deal," Delta said. "Just--we should kiss, first."

Zoey didn't protest. She leaned forward and, gently, but not as chastely as her first kiss with Rosalie, took Delta's mouth. Delta melted into her, pulling Zoey's head closer, forcing Zoey's mouth open. Zoey smiled as they sloppily explored each other. Not a blushing first kiss like with Rosalie--but that made sense.

Behind her, the bed indented, Rosalie having shuffled up behind them.

***

Well. This was happening, then. Rosalie was... fucking Delta. With her girlfriend laying on top, eagerly tongue-fucking her.

Fourteen inches of cock throbbed between her legs. Delta and Zoey only half seemed to acknowledge her, caught up in their own activities. That was a good thing. It gave Rosalie a reprieve. If both their attention had been on her as she shuffled up, cock in hand, she might have quailed, lost her nerve. Because as much as she wanted this--the extent of which she refused to consciously acknowledge--it was a lot. To deal with. To come to terms to.

Was it intentional, the way Zoey had ensnared Delta's attention? Knowing Rosalie needed the opportunity to shuffle up, without being the focus?

Maybe. Or maybe she'd just wanted to kiss Delta.

That didn't bother Rosalie. She didn't believe hearts could only be shared one way. Zoey seemed more possessive in that regard, but her opinions weren't Rosalie's. And her possessiveness... that also wasn't something that bothered her. Rosalie didn't have time enough for one romance, much less several. It was good, even, that Zoey had others to keep her satisfied. As long as she didn't neglect her.

She looked down at the two girls stacked on top of each other. Zoey was wearing the pink portal panties, so not much was exposed. Not much sensitive, at least. She was still naked, and her sensual form--back, legs, the curve of her ass, cupped by the panties--was still plenty to admire.

But Delta. Delta was truly naked, not a single article of clothing. Down lower, she was exposed and excited, glistening in anticipation.

Waiting.

Waiting for Rosalie's cock. To thrust in, stuff her full, and finally bring her much needed relief, which Delta had been denied, having doted on Zoey and Rosalie so thoroughly. She'd made it her first priority to have this... event... be seamless. For everyone to be comfortable.

For Rosalie to be comfortable. Why did she care? Weren't they... enemies? The thought dispelled as soon as she had it. Maybe they weren't lovers, and maybe even they didn't like each other--not in all ways--but that didn't mean enemies in the literal sense.