Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 086-095

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you, um, need help?" Maddy asked suddenly.

Zoey froze.

"I mean with an illusion, or something!" Maddy's wide eyes indicated she genuinely hadn't picked up on what her offer would've sounded like. "I can, you know, make something. For you. To speed it up. If you want. Visual stimuli." She laughed nervously, then hunched forward and scribbled in her notebook. This newest spell diagram was much sloppier than the first.

"Make something?" Zoey asked.

"A visual aid. If you want." She shrugged nonchalantly. Or, in an attempt to be nonchalant. The girl was a mess. One of the reasons Zoey'd been enjoying this so much.

"Like what?"

"Whatever you want. Um. Within reason?" Maddy hunched even further into her notebook. "The guild receptionist is really pretty, don't you think?"

"The brown-haired girl?"

"Lucy. Yeah."

A grin slid across Zoey's face. So, there was a pervert hiding underneath those lighting-quick blushes and that exuberant, innocent personality. "You're gonna put on a show with a stranger, for me?"

"Well, I don't--it's just that--"

"Please," Zoey said. "It'd help."

Maddy's breath started to come faster, and she unslouched. Swallowing, she held her hand out, stroking burning lines of magic into the air with her fingers in deft, practiced motions.

An illusion shimmered to life.

The brown-haired receptionist, Lucy, stood there, dressed in only her underwear. Zoey's heart rate picked up, and, reinvigorated, she started stroking herself faster using Delta's pussy.

The illusion was surprisingly tame, just a woman in moderately revealing underwear, considering what Maddy could do, her imagination being the limit. Still, it was a woman stripped down to her underwear, alluring curves on display. Zoey would never be immune to that, however degenerate her adventures got.

Plus, Delta's very real pussy stroking her. She groaned as her hand picked up pace, and Lucy put on a show for Zoey, guided by Maddy. Lucy's hands ran across her hips and thighs, tracing her figure, and she squeezed her tits together.

"You have practice with this, then?" Zoey asked, her mind starting to grow fuzzy with pleasure. Delta's pussy was seriously amazing, and this was only the second time she'd ever gotten to use it. Well. Second by session. She and Rosalie had made good use of their foxgirl teammate last night, definitely more than just 'once'. "This doesn't look like a first try."

Maddy blushed. "I mean... wouldn't you?"

"Fair," Zoey laughed. "Definitely would." She moaned, squirming on the bench. "F-Fuck. I'm getting close. More?"

Maddy obliged the request, her face turning deeper and deeper shades of red. Lucy stripped off her bra and panties, then took a few steps forward, providing an even more detailed show for Zoey. The clarity of the image was shocking. Perfectly real to life. Expected from a trained illusionist.

"Delta said you don't wear clothes," Zoey said, groaning as pleasure coursed through her. "That you wear an illusion around. Is that true?"

Maddy stared, wide-eyed, at Zoey. "W-What? How did she--? I mean, no! What?"

Zoey laughed at how easy it had been. Maddy was an abysmal liar. The idea thrilled through Zoey. She doubted it was something Maddy did often, but she had stripped herself naked then wandered out into public, before.

"So you're an exhibitionist?" Zoey asked, even if the question was unnecessary, since she could read the truth in Maddy's blushing reaction. She stroked faster, up and down, Delta's pussy caressing out a building orgasm. Close. She was close to exploding.

Maddy was watching her, now. She'd stopped studying her notebook. Though, in wide-eyed fake outrage. "Of course not! I'm not s-some kind of pervert. Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fuck," Zoey said. "I'm close." She wanted to tease Maddy more about her recent discovery, but her cock was starting to seize, to reach a burning heat that was impossible to resist. "I'm going to cum."

She said it out loud, of course, for Maddy's benefit.

"Delta's pussy is so tight. I can't stop." She gripped the linking plate with two hands, jerking desperately. "I'm cumming. Fuck."

She slapped Delta's pussy down with one last desperate motion, then bent forward, toes curling as euphoria washed through her. She moaned, body shaking, as her cock seized, then spilled thick, sticky cream into Delta's pussy.

She kept eye contact with Maddy through the whole twitching process, for each long string of girlcum she spilled into Delta's pussy. Maddy, likewise, was entranced, face burning red, drawing hand frozen, but not looking away.

"Fuck. So good. Delta's pussy is so good." She spewed other lewd obscenities, mind fuzzy with the pleasure washing across her. Maddy watched diligently, which spurred things along.

Finally, the event wrapped up. Her orgasm sagged away, leaving Zoey exhausted. Maddy had dispelled her illusion at some point. Panting, Zoey looked down at her sticky lap, where her enormous load had, of course, not been able to be contained in just Delta's pussy.

"I, um, have a towel," Zoey said, exhausted. "Don't worry."

"Right."

Then, playing into the absurdity of the situation, she asked, faux-casually, pulling Delta's pussy off her cock, leaving a cream-covered fourteen inches standing proudly, "So. How's the new spell coming along? Should be topped off to test them, now."

Maddy, briefly, stared at Zoey, mouth opened. Then she twitched into motion, hurrying to respond. "Um. Pretty good?"