Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 086-095

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delta broke apart from Zoey, breathing heavily. "Seriously, blondie. Hurry up and fuck me."

Rosalie realized she had frozen, heart pounding, a few inches from Delta. Stalling. Or, not stalling, simply working up the nerve.

Zoey, equally breathless from her thorough make-out session, turned around, so her back was pressed into Delta. Delta's arms wrapped around Zoey's stomach, tucking her in. Zoey locked a stunning green-eyed gaze to Rosalie, smiling encouragingly, cheeks flushed in excitement.

Delta nibbled at Zoey's ear, then, Rosalie still not having moved, said, "Pretend it's your girlfriend's pussy if you want," Delta said. "I just need a fucking cock inside me, okay? I don't care if it's yours. So fuck me."

Rosalie had strong suspicions that she had picked those words carefully. Abstracting Rosalie, making her 'just a cock'. She saw through them. Delta was flushed with the idea it was her. That she was the one that would be inside her, shortly.

But it was an excuse. Given to her.

Delta just 'wanted cock'. To be fucked, well and thoroughly. That it was Rosalie was irrelevant. She was just the nearest warm body.

Never mind Zoey was there and could have done so herself. Never mind Delta had orchestrated the 'strip spars' to arrange this.

Rosalie gripped her cock, pressing the tip into Delta's pussy, spreading the fox-girl's lips. She wiggled it around, digging just barely inside, but not. Above, Zoey panted in excitement, feeling Rosalie's, and her own, cock rub against wet, welcoming heat. A pussy neither of them had ever fucked, and would be doing so, together.

"Stop... teasing," Delta groaned, burying her head into Zoey's neck. "Fuck me! I need your fucking cock, blondie. Hurry up and--"

Delta cut off with a gasp.

4.14 - ❤ Ménage à Trois V

Delta's velvety pussy wrapped around Rosalie's cock, cutting off her complaints with a moan. Rosalie's mind went white. Inside. Her cock was inside Delta. Her infuriating teammate. And on top of her, Rosalie's girlfriend was moaning in her own pleasure, the sensations squeezing Rosalie's cock shared between them.

Rosalie pushed her hips forward, sinking inch by inch deeper into the woman a few moments earlier begging for her cock. How did it feel so good? She'd almost forgotten how amazing pussy felt. It'd only been a few days, but it was hard to hold on to such intense memories, like that event with Zoey in the second shard, where she'd extracted the first several of Rosalie's cock orgasms.

And now it was Delta's turn to milk her cock dry. She sank further and further into the busty fox-girl, cock being squeezed and clamped by a tight, slippery pleasure. She felt so good. And Zoey, laying on top of Delta, with Delta's arms wrapped around her stomach, was happy to make that clear. She panted, red-faced, hips wiggling as if upset she wasn't the one in control.

"Fuck, blondie," Delta groaned. "It feels even bigger than it looks. I'm so full."

Leaning forward, her hands pressing into the bed on either side of the two stacked girls, Rosalie got to work. She pushed the last several inches in, burying herself until their bodies met. Zoey had to shuffle a few inches back. It was an awkward position, her girlfriend piled onto the girl Rosalie was fucking. But so much better, getting to see her reactions, getting to share the moment so intimately. Fucking Delta's pussy, together.

She pulled back, velvet pressure caressing her cock on the way out, then slapped back in, stuffing Delta with a loud clap accompanied by three moans. Zoey's hips did a little jerk, as if needing to mimic the motion.

Slowly, Rosalie worked into a rocking cadence. Both Zoey and Delta kept red-faced, panting eye-contact with her, encouraging her with begging eyes. More. They wanted more. Did they have any idea how unfair that was? How compromising? The dual attack of purple eyes and green ones?

Rosalie picked up speed. Delta's pussy felt so good. She worked fourteen inches of cock in and out, impacting hard, jostling both girls, bouncing theirs tits with accompanying moans or whines. She was unpracticed at the movement, especially with how far she had to move back, then forward, to have as much of her cock as possible caressing Delta's pussy. The pistoning movement was a bit jerky. Eager, made up for with enthusiasm, but still jerky.

Each passing moment had Rosalie's better senses evaporating, the euphoria of fucking the subject of her unfortunate arousal erasing her mind. Because she could admit that, now, with Delta's pussy coaxing out a burning, clenching sensation in her stomach. With Delta's moans, Rosalie could admit she'd wanted this. That her girlfriend wasn't the one who'd been taking interest in by Delta's busty curves.

And really, all the times she'd aggravated Rosalie? That made this better. Getting to stuff her full and take her apart. Feeling her pussy wrapped so tightly around her and her girlfriend's dick.

"Where'd the taunting go?" Rosalie asked, joining their lower halves with loud, forceful impacts. "Is this all it takes to shut you up?"

"A-All?" Delta groaned. "Is fourteen inches of cock supposed to be--ah! Easy? To take?"

"But after so much talk. The way you act about all this. You're just as vulnerable." That revelation pleased Rosalie more than she'd expected. Delta was as weak to pleasure--to getting filled up by an enormous girl-dick--as her, Zoey, or anyone else. She might act like she was experienced, and could brush anything off, but the noises she was making now, with Rosalie's hips slapping into her? It showed the truth of the matter.

"If it's this easy to get you to show your true colors," Rosalie murmured. "Me and my girlfriend might have to fuck you silly more." She picked up speed, the idea thrilling through her. Each reminder that this was Zoey's cock she was fucking Delta with had the heat burning across her body reaching a more scalding degree.

"It's good for team bonding," Zoey gasp-agreed. "More often, definitely. Faster, Rosie. Go faster."

Rosalie obeyed. She adjusted positions, briefly, to get better leverage--then really started working. On top of Delta, Zoey shuffled around, turning so she and Delta were facing each other.

"Wow," Zoey murmured to her, bodies jostling as Rosalie diligently pistoned away. "You're close, already? You're going to cum before my girlfriend?" The fox-girl's eyes had gone unfocused. "It's only her second time with a dick, and you're going to lose?"

"I-It's a pretty good dick," Delta struggled out. "And she already finished. Twice. I haven't."

"All our playing around worked you up?" Zoey asked. "I guess that's fair. But still. Coming first. How embarrassing."

Behind the two girls, Rosalie just listened, melting as she pumped cock into a slippery, squeezing pussy. Seeing Zoey tease the girl she was actively fucking... on behalf of Rosalie... why was it so titillating?

"And don't be so sure," Delta groaned. "She's looking a little... into it. Can't be far herself."

Rosalie only half-heard the words. Delta's pussy was so amazing. And this feeling building in her core, radiating outward, burning away her sense of self. It was so intense.

"Can she finish inside you?"

"If she begs, maybe," Delta groaned.

It was a bluff. Delta wanted it. But Zoey turned, meeting lust-darkened green eyes with Rosalie's, silently prompting her. She wanted Rosalie to beg. She liked it when Rosalie embarrassed herself.

And with such tight, slippery pleasure working around her cock, Rosalie hesitated only a second.

"Please, Delta. I want to come inside you. I want to empty my cock in your squeezing pussy. Please." The words left her mouth, her face almost numb with how badly it was burning. And the shameful words--they only spurred that sensation in her cock on. She groaned at the burning euphoria, which continued to wipe away her hesitation. "Let me stuff your womb full. Let me breed you with my girlfriend's cock. I'll do anything. Please."

Delta's eyes widened. She hadn't expected her to be so enthusiastic. Zoey, of course, wasn't surprised. She knew Rosalie tended to... lose her better judgment... when things got going.

"I guess I can--ah--make an exception, then," Delta said.

"I can cum inside your pussy? Really? Because I'm close. Together? Milk my cock? I want to feel you cum for me." Like before, Rosalie was stealing lines from Zoey. Lines that had worked on her, and so, why not on Delta?

It was a good plan, apparently. The lewd words had Delta closing her eyes, her body starting to shake. "Okay. Since you asked... so nicely." The last word was inflected up, Delta's back arching as she started to come.

An already tight, coaxing pressure became twice as much so, Delta's orgasm clamping down on Rosalie's cock. Already a hair's breadth away from her own climax, Rosalie groaned and slapped her hips one final time, joining their lower halves. She buried her face into Zoey's back, who'd started kissing Delta. Really. Kissing the girl she'd brought to orgasm. The girl she was stuffing with cock. It was so... hot. The pleasure hit a crescendo, and Rosalie groaned as she came.

The hot liquid seared up her cock as it left her, spilling into Delta's pussy. It felt so amazing. And knowing she was filling her foxgirl sort-of rival up, even more so. She rocked her hips back and forth, coaxing out thick string after thick string, filling Delta's womb up with her--or Zoey's--seed. Using her girlfriend's cock to stuff another girl's pussy. It wasn't unusual to be involved with multiple partners, but the extent to which the idea had Rosalie's cock seizing... was she some sort of deviant?

Zoey's cock was an insatiable thing. It kept twitching and twitching, pumping hot baby batter into Delta with no signs of slowing. Rosalie kept her face buried into her girlfriend's back, her hips bucking with each new searing ejection. How long would it last? Forever? She hoped so. She never wanted to stop stuffing Delta full. Her cock belonged in that squeezing warmth permanently.

Eventually, though, the writhing of the three girl's orgasms ended, and they collapsed into each other, panting in a stack of sweaty limbs.

Zoey, probably knowing Rosalie's post-finish shame would rear up, was the first to stir, shuffling around and forcing them to disentangle. She pushed Rosalie over and started kissing her, peppering her with compliments and assurances.

It did a good job of wiping her shame away--had she really begged Delta to finish inside?--but only because it replaced it with embarrassment of a different kind. Really, Delta was watching. Did Zoey have to kiss Rosalie so tenderly? Never mind that Rosalie had just fucked Delta and came inside her--this kissing was ten times more intimate. Something they should save for private.

And afterward, they all cuddled up, Zoey forcing Rosalie in the middle. Being pressed in by Delta's warm body was odd. It stirred feelings in her that she was used to sharing only with Zoey. That seemed to be intentional on Zoey's part, the meddling woman. Still, pressed in by the generous, warm curves of her girlfriend, and... her other teammate? Hardly a horrible fate.

Rosalie closed her eyes and basked in it.

4.15 Morning After

Waking up cuddled into one girl was pretty amazing. Waking up with two warm, naked bodies pressed into her? Zoey solidified her decision: her transmigration between worlds had some troubling aspects to it, but overall, she was definitely enjoying herself.

And there was another bit of good news, Zoey realized, luxuriating in the heat and soft curves of her girlfriend and teammate. By the tingling on the back of her neck, she'd leveled up. Unfortunately, Zoey remained incapable of discovering what that entailed. She needed to learn to read her 'tabula anima', as Rosalie had called it.

Then again, maybe not. She had Rosalie for that. Apparently, it wasn't a trivial process to learn, and so Zoey would rather spend her time elsewhere.

Plus, Rosalie always blushed when she got to do it. It was apparently a deeply intimate act, and so, Zoey was happy to share that with her.

Soon enough, Rosalie stirred. At the shifting bodies, Delta did too, but she simply groaned and rolled over, annoyed. Zoey had discovered the fox-girl was very much not a morning person. That came in handy, right now. She enjoyed Delta's presence, and would like her input on this upcoming conversation, but for now, she wanted to share it with Rosalie first.

Once Rosalie had fully woken--turning around to snuggle into Zoey while facing her--she broached the topic.

Like usual, Rosalie was incredulous at the speed Zoey's advancement had come. Then, a moment later, having placed a finger to Zoey's forehead and sent that strange 'request', became even more so.

"All four," she said, incredulous. "You progressed in all four of your runes."

Obviously, Zoey wasn't half as stunned. She didn't have the appropriate context--the lifetime of experiences spent in this world--to appreciate how bizarre it was. Though Rosalie's tone, her astonishment, clued her in.

Still, rather than be awed, Zoey chose to be cheeky about it. "I've been working hard, haven't I?"

Rosalie eyed her. "Working hard. That's what last night was?"

"I'm sorry, what are my runes, again? How am I supposed to progress them?"

An even more of an evil eye. "Fair point." She shook her head. "Still. All four... that makes you third advancement. In less than a week."

"Third advancement in name only," Zoey pointed out. Most certainly, not in practice.

Though, her arcana rune. A combat-practical rune of hers had advanced. Surely that'd help inch Zoey along the path of being a 'real' wayfarer.

"And they're good?" Zoey asked. "The new skills."

"They're skills from you," Rosalie said, exasperated. "What do you think?"

Zoey chuckled. Though, the skills were clearly not anything so mind-blowing that Rosalie was speechless. But Zoey expected Rosalie's expectations had been tempered from her previous skills, so it would take something truly astounding to draw a stunned reaction from her.

"Well?" Zoey asked. "Don't keep me waiting. Start with the gross ones."

"Surprisingly, there aren't any," Rosalie said. She paused. "Or, not like before. Your alchemy rune comes close."

"Oh?"

"Potent Additive," Rosalie read off. "Sexual fluids can be used to amplify potions in various ways."

Zoey was briefly confused. Hadn't she already been making potions that way? Then, she realized the difference. "Oh. Additive. So something after it catalyzes." She laughed at the absurdity. "I make cum-base potions, then add cum to make them even stronger."

Rosalie wrinkled her nose, pretending to be disgusted, but Zoey saw the curl to her lips hinting amusement.

And Zoey, taking advantage of her newly found girlfriend status, chose to force it out. She grabbed Rosalie's waist and pulled her in, peppering her with kisses. "And you think it's funny too. Stop pretending."

"Zoey," Rosalie protested.

"Stop being so serious. I will tickle you, if I have to."

"You will not."

The effusiveness of the reply made Zoey pause. She raised her eyebrows.

"I am not someone who is tickled," Rosalie said firmly. She seemed panicked by the concept.

Zoey grinned.

"Zoey. Zoey! You better not--"

Zoey attacked.

'Squealing' hadn't been something Zoey had ever expected to draw out of her too-serious girlfriend, but it happened so easily. Unfortunately, she couldn't press the advantage. Rosalie was out of the bed, standing there and huffing--glaring--almost faster than Zoey could track.

"Do you mind?" Rosalie demanded. "We are trying to talk business."

"No, do you two mind?" Delta groaned, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it over her head, muffling her voice. "I'm trying to sleep. Go be cute somewhere else."

Really not a morning person.

And, Zoey did feel a bit bad about how she'd attacked despite Rosalie's protests. But she hadn't been able to help herself. And the reaction had been way too adorable. "Okay, okay," she said. "I'm sorry. Now get back here." She gestured for Rosalie to return to her embrace. She'd starting missing her warmth in only the few seconds since she'd been gone.

At the suspicious look, Zoey promised: "No more tickles. I didn't know you were so weak to them."

"I'm not weak to them."

"Clearly not," Zoey agreed. "That was what that reaction was. A strong, stoic one. Practically immune."

Another glare, but Rosalie got back in bed with Zoey.

"Runes," Rosalie said pointedly.

"Runes," Zoey agreed, tugging her girlfriend in close. "Magic next?"

"Influence," Rosalie said. "Cast spells that inflame or mute internal statuses."

"And what do you think that means?"

"All sorts of applications, I imagine. Almost an element."

One of Zoey's first skills had been 'Element: Ice'. Here, she'd gotten something that fell under an umbrella of 'affect internal statuses', so almost an element, like Rosalie had said. "Huh. But I'll probably have to practice and learn specific spells. It's not a freebie."

"It would seem so."

"Any suggestions?"

"Practical first forays?" Rosalie hummed, thinking about it. "Enraging an opponent could be useful in certain circumstances. More importantly, the boss is generally the most dangerous part of a shard, and considering... the shape they take, with you..."

"A spell-aphrodisiac," Zoey guessed. "Not useful against normal enemies, but great against the lewd phase of a boss."

"Precisely my thinking."

The wording--so prim and serious--made Zoey smile. Unable to stop herself, she leaned forward and pecked Rosalie on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"You're just so cute." She stole another kiss. "Do you really expect me to resist?"

Blushing, but pretending to be exasperated, Rosalie pointedly continued, "And which next?"

"Two more to go. Start with the less cool one. It's important to end on a high point."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at the dramatics, then considered Zoey's request. "Burst," she said a short moment later, not having to think hard which was the weaker. "From your rune of sensuality. Lust can be consumed in greater quantities to amplify potency of certain other skills."

"That's the obviously weaker one?" Zoey asked, impressed. "Sounds strong."

"Your rune of bonding is your mythic-tier one," Rosalie said pointedly. "I suspect it'll always have the most powerful skills."

Well, now she'd gotten Zoey excited. But, she saved the best for last. And they ought to talk over this one first. "So, lust is even more of a burst resource, now."

"It's expensive to begin with, but can be drained at even higher speed, for even more potent skills," Rosalie agreed. "That might be troublesome. It depends how much faster."

"Or we could just recharge after every fight," Zoey joked.

"I realize you're insatiable," Rosalie said. "But surely there would reach a point where it's simply exhausting."

"With you? Never."

Rosalie blushed. The cheesy lines did tend to work on her.

Though, Rosalie had a point. Zoey could rationally recognize that, amazing as endless sex sounded in an abstract sense, there would come a point where managing her lust resource would simply be too much work. The skill was intended for important, powerful skills, not something she burned through constantly and recharged after each fight.

"Not just spells, too," Zoey said. "It boosts any of my skills."

"Indeed. From the wording."

Zoey considered that. Her most useful ability, combat- and team-speaking, remained Bolster, which empowered Rosalie or Delta. Giving them an even more powerful burst of strength and speed was undoubtedly going to be the strongest use of her Burst skill, too.