Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 146-155

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
17.1k words
4.92
10.6k
28

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.26 - ❤ Exhibitionism

Her skin tingling in excitement, Zoey looked around the busy restaurant. Not only did Maddy have a sound barrier in place, but she had a powerful, third-advancement illusion actively suggesting they were only having dinner. So Zoey could get away with a lot. But how much?

Biting her lip, she quelled her nervousness, then brought her hands to her shirt's hem. In a quick movement, she removed and set it to the side, leaving her in just her bra. Maddy, wide-eyed, watched it happen. She looked around the restaurant, as did Zoey, to see if anyone had noticed.

"This is fine?" Zoey asked, her body flushed with excitement. "They'll think I'm clothed?"

"Should," Maddy said. "Since most people don't, um, eat dinner topless. Anything unusual happens, the suggestion takes hold, and they'll revert to seeing what they think is normal."

"Perfect." She unclipped her bra and set that aside, too. She enjoyed Maddy's flustered expression, the way she stared at her exposed tits, before Zoey teased her, "So? Gonna join me?"

Maddy jumped. Her eyes flicked back up to meet Zoey's. "Uh. S-Sure."

Tentatively, while anxiously looking around at their neighbors, Maddy stripped off her top, then her bra. As Maddy had done to her a second earlier, Zoey drank in Maddy's exposed body. Maddy was a small, petite woman, as flat as a board. She was achingly cute, with pink, perky nipples, and Zoey's cock throbbed in excitement. The threat of Maddy's spell failing, or just generally being around so many people, turned the event from hot to scorching.

Maddy laughed nervously, sounding breathless. Her arm went to cover herself up almost by instinct. Despite apparently having a 'thing' for being out in public, she was even more nervous than Zoey herself. Or more easily embarrassed. "Usually I'm a little more circumspect when I do this."

"Sounds boring." Zoey stretched wide, making sure to show herself off. She leaned back and rested an elbow on the head of the booth seat. "And it's kind of freeing," Zoey said. "Feels weird that nobody knows." Indeed, nobody had turned their way, despite how both she and Maddy were naked from the waist up.

"It's, um, definitely something."

"Bottoms too, now?"

"Really?"

"Sure," Zoey smirked. "I will if you will."

Maddy swallowed. She scooted to the edge of the booth, then started undoing her shoes. Her eyes furtively scanned the room, despite knowing that her illusion should be more than enough to keep everyone unaware. She shuffled out of her skirt, leaving her in just her socks and panties.

"T-There," Maddy said. "Your turn."

Zoey obliged. She shuffled out of her pants and set them on the seat. Then, going a step further, she pulled down her boxers. Her cock sprung free. Maddy stared at it with wide eyes. It wasn't her first time seeing Zoey's weapon, but the memory must not have done it justice, because Maddy seemed enraptured.

It couldn't exactly fit underneath the table, not all fourteen inches, so Zoey tucked it up toward her stomach, letting it rest against the lip of the table.

"Don't mind her," Zoey said. "She's a bit unwieldy." She looked around the room. Sitting there completely naked, she couldn't help but be concerned whether Maddy's spell was as strong as she said it was. Would a fourteen-inch girlcock be an unusual enough sight to break the illusion?

By chance, a woman from a different table in the center of the restaurant happened to glance Zoey's way. Their gaze locked for a half-second, then her eyes dipped down. Zoey was mostly obscured by the table and the other furniture of the room, but she could still see Zoey's cock sticking up over the table lip. The woman's brow furrowed, as if confused, and adrenaline washed through Zoey. Maybe this had been a terrible idea. What were the laws of public indecency, anyway? Would this cause them problems? Real ones, with the guards? Maybe—

The woman looked away, returning to her meal, seeming clueless to what she'd seen.

Zoey released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. Maddy also relaxed.

"For regular people, it should hold up against almost anything," Maddy said, though her voice was a little shaky with adrenaline. Knowing how secure the illusion was didn't diminish the thrill of the situation.

"Almost anything? Sounds like I should try harder."

She started scooting silverware and tableware to the right, clearing space. Maddy tentatively joined her, seeming confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Making room."

"For what?"

"For you."

"For ... me?"

Zoey stood. Her skin burned at standing naked in front of the entire restaurant, but still, nobody paid much mind to her. She held a hand out for Maddy. The blue-haired mage took it, and Zoey pulled her up. Then, grabbing her waist, she lifted the light girl up, setting her on the edge of the table. Maddy settled back onto her elbows.

"W-Wait. Really?"

Zoey grabbed the edges of Maddy's panties, then tugged them down. Maddy instinctively reached down to stop her, then, at Zoey's insistence, blushingly let go. Zoey finished tugging them off and added the garment to Maddy's pile. She admired Maddy's exposed pussy, then the rest of her naked body, before looking around the room.

"What do they see, right now?" Zoey asked. A few people had glanced over, with her standing and Maddy laid out on the table, and most seemed confused—but quickly put it out of their mind, returning to their own business.

"Who knows?" Maddy asked. "Some might see us sitting. Some, standing and talking. They probably don't think I'm on the table. That would be too much of a deviation from the suggestion." Her words came out shaky. Her entire chest was blushing along with her face; she looked a few seconds from bursting into flame. Zoey probably looked similar. Even this was a lot for her.

"Can you drop the sound barrier?" Zoey asked.

"Drop it? Why?"

"So you have to be careful with the noises you make," Zoey said. She placed both hands on either of Maddy's inner thighs, then ran them up and down, teasing her. "The danger is the fun part."

"But ..."

"Do it."

At the authority in Zoey's voice, Maddy relented. The sound barrier dropped. The muted sounds of the restaurant came back in full force. The clarity of casual conversation all around them, the bustle of dishes, and other restaurant noises, reinvigorated the squirming in her stomach. She was really doing this? This wasn't a dream. She was really standing there, naked, with Maddy laid out on the table, also naked, and was about to start pleasuring her—right in front of a crowd of people.

Was she insane?

Illusion or not, this was risky. Zoey was pushing the ability's limit. More than that, if anyone was a wayfarer, then their chances of being caught were more than doubled. Especially if she started making Maddy moan.

"You better be quiet," Zoey murmured, getting down onto her knees, tugging Maddy's lower half closer to her. "We're already in risky territory. Be too loud, and we could get caught."

Zoey pressed a gentle kiss onto Maddy's inner thigh. The petite girl trembled on the table, her hand questing up to bury into Zoey's hair. She seemed stunned that they had ended up this way, with Zoey on her knees, her mouth only a few inches away from her pussy. The shaking of the smaller girl had Zoey's cock throbbing. The obviousness of her excitement stoked her own.

"When I asked you out to dinner," Zoey murmured, "I had a suspicion you'd be the dessert."

Maddy stared at her, then let loose a short, incredulous laugh. "Really?"

"Couldn't help myself," Zoey said. With her face so close, Maddy shivered at the hot air that brushed between her legs with each of her breaths.

"Well, fine," Maddy murmured. "Dig in, then?"

Happily.

Zoey pressed a series of kisses around Maddy's pussy, then leaned forward and hovered a half-inch away. Maddy shivered, holding transfixed eye contact. Then she pressed Zoey forward by the back of her head. It didn't seem intentional; a sign of her need. Zoey's mouth pressed into Maddy's soft lower lips. Zoey opened her mouth and licked. Maddy's taste flooded her. Both of them shivered in excitement. The thrill of the restaurant and the danger made everything so much hotter.

She teased the girl, licking along her entrance, not pressing inside. When Maddy whined and tugged Zoey's head forward, she relented. She pushed her tongue inside. A moan escaped Maddy—a loud one, wrenched from her by her desire. Maddy clamped a hand over her mouth. Gray eyes surveyed the room in a panic, latching to several people who had looked over. She'd drawn their attention with the noise, even if the illusion held.

Zoey's own heart hammered. If she could take Maddy apart enough, have her a moaning, crying-out mess, then surely they'd be caught. The illusion did have limits. The idea made her cock throb. She wanted that. To have Maddy crying out in pleasure, to have their cover blown. It was the game they were playing. Who would win?

Zoey buried her face into Maddy's pussy, her tongue exploring deep. She sucked and nibbled at Maddy, her nose tickling the blue-haired girl's soft tufts of pubic hair. Maddy's hips bucked in response, muffled moan slipping out past her fingers, muted but still audible. She didn't have great self-control. Or the situation was too intense for her.

Bit by bit, Zoey worked her partner higher, using her skilled tongue to great effect. Honestly, being skilled probably didn't matter. It was the heat of the restaurant, the threat of exposure, that had Maddy falling apart so easily. It was also why Zoey's cock was twitching and leaking pre-cum, even without stimulation.

Before Zoey could force Maddy to that scalding-hot peak, a voice interrupted them.

"How are you two doing, dears?"

Both of them jumped. Zoey turned, head still between Maddy's legs, to see their waitress.

The brunette's brow was furrowed as she met eyes with Maddy, then Zoey, but she carried forward with the conversation as if nothing was amiss. Never mind that Zoey had, a second ago, been using her tongue to explore Maddy's insides, and that the blue-haired girl was laid out on the table, her legs spread to give Zoey access.

"Were you two thinking of dessert?" their waitress asked cheerfully, notebook and pencil held in hand. "I have some recommendations, if you'd like them. Oh, and I can get those dishes for you."

5.27 - ❤ Exhibitionism II

Both Maddy and Zoey stared at the waitress. Zoey, from down beneath Maddy's legs, and Maddy, laid out across the table, panting heavily, red-faced, hips squirming from her proximity to orgasm. The waitress looked at them in return, growing uncomfortable. Not, hilariously, at their positioning and nakedness, or that Zoey had just been eating Maddy out, but at their lack of responses.

Just how strong was this illusion? The waitress really didn't have a clue. Incredible.

Zoey forced herself to reply. "Uh. Actually, dessert sounds nice. Maddy, can you grab that menu?"

Maddy jolted, Zoey's response breaking her from her own frozen state. She turned and shuffled around the pushed-aside tableware, digging for the dessert menu. She found it, then handed it to Zoey.

Zoey pushed it away. "No, that's fine. You can pick. We'll share."

"R-Really?"

Amusingly, the blue-haired mage hadn't picked up on what Zoey's game was, yet.

"Yeah. You order. Go ahead."

Then, Zoey grabbed Maddy's thighs, pushed her head back between her thighs, and sank her tongue into her.

Maddy gasped, her hand shooting to grab the back of Zoey's head.

"M-Miss?" the waitress asked, startled at the loud noise.

"Sorry. Sorry," Maddy gasped. "O-Oh my gods. Seriously, Zoey?" She wiggled her hips, rattling the table. "Um." Another whine. "I can't do this, Zoey."

Zoey pulled out, briefly, to explain to the waitress. "She's a bit under the weather. She might need a second."

The waitress's confusion melted into a sympathetic look. Being given an excuse, she latched to it, even if it didn't make sense. More proof of how strong Maddy's illusion was.

"Sorry to hear that. Take your time, miss."

Maddy squirmed on the table as Zoey returned to pleasuring her. The flimsy excuse was all the aid Zoey would give her. It was Maddy's job to weather the storm, and Zoey's job to create it.

Zoey worked away twice as eagerly as before. Maddy seemed barely capable of scanning the dessert menu. Her hand, and the menu, shook as she tried to read from it. The other hand was placed firmly on Zoey's head, pushing her down between her legs.

"I think—I think we'll have the—" Another groan escaped Maddy, despite her best efforts to stay composed. She tried to read the menu a third time, then gave up. "The cake!" she gasped, the first hopeful item that probably existed on it. "We'll have the cake."

"Sure. Chocolate or vanilla?"

Maddy tried to pull Zoey's head from between her thighs, but Zoey held on and explored even more aggressively. Maddy whined, hips jerking and twitching, and she gave up on trying to get Zoey to stop. She'd already been close to finishing, and the waitress's arrival had put her on the precipice.

"Z-Zoey," Maddy gasped. "Seriously. I can't—I'm going to—"

"Order," Zoey said firmly, pulling out only long enough to give the command. "She's waiting." She went back in. Maddy's legs squeezed around her head, and her body started to shake. She forced a response out. "T-The chocolate," she told the waitress, somehow making eye contact despite her flaming face and shaking body. "Please. Chocolate is fine."

"And that'll be it?"

"That's it," Maddy cried. She slid the menu aside, then shoved Zoey's head down with both hands. Zoey rubbed her nose into Maddy's pubic hair as she eagerly rode Maddy to her peak. "Thank you s-so much," Maddy groaned.

Her hips arched upward, and she finally started to come—whining and sputtering, toes curling, right in front of the waitress.

"It'll be right out," the waitress said cheerily—though also sounding confused. Zoey couldn't imagine what she thought of the situation. The illusion had to be close to breaking, regardless of how strong it was, and that the waitress was a civilian.

Hesitating a second longer, the waitress finally left.

Maddy sagged in relief, even as her hips kept jerking and shuddering with pleasure.

"That was s-so m-m-mean," she whined. Her climax built higher and higher, each word a challenge for her to get out. "But, gods, this is—so good."

Zoey was too occupied to respond. She held onto Maddy's thighs, exploring with her tongue.

Maddy covered her eyes with one arm, her other hand pushing Zoey's head down as she basked in wracking waves of pleasure. For a good minute, Zoey worked her through a twitching, prolonged climax.

Finally, Zoey pulled out, leaving a panting, sweating Maddy on top of the table. She looked around the restaurant. Unbelievably, the illusion hadn't broken. She did see several people staring at them, but their eyes politely averted when they were caught. They seemed befuddled, not shocked. Showcasing just how close they were riding the line. If Maddy hadn't been a third-advancement wayfarer, and purposefully reinforced the illusion, then it surely would have broken.

And it might still break. Zoey wasn't done.

She stood, gripped her cock, then slapped it down onto Maddy's stomach. Even more than Rosalie's frame, Zoey's cock was a monster when laid across the small girl. Maddy seemed stunned at the hot beast draped onto her stomach. Zoey tugged Maddy by her thighs, sliding the girl closer to her. Her cock slid up between flat breasts, even when her base was only at Maddy's entrance. Maddy, in a haze, rested a hand on Zoey's cock and pressed down, marveling at the sight.

"It's so hot," she murmured.

Zoey's cock twitched, and Maddy jumped with it.

Zoey grabbed and lifted Maddy's legs so they pointed up. She closed them around her cock. Soft thighs massaged her length, and Zoey sighed in pleasure. Maddy's wetness acted as a lubricant as she pulled her hips back, then slid forward, working Maddy's wetness in, using her thighs as a toy.

"How long before dessert is here, do you think?" Zoey murmured. "Think she'll finally see through us, when she comes back and sees you covered in cum?" She snorted. "We'll just say you're clumsy. That you spilled something. Maybe it'll work." She laughed at the ridiculousness. And for some reason, the idea was also strangely hot.

"I can't believe you made me do that," Maddy said, still recovering from her orgasm, her voice quavering as she stared down at Zoey's cock sliding between her thighs. "You're taking this too far. We're definitely gonna be caught."

"Not if you keep quiet. Just stop making so much noise."

"You're a bully," Maddy groaned, her lower lips rubbing against Zoey's cock with each slow thrust into her thighs. "A giant—ah—bully."

"Maybe if you didn't make it so easy. You're just so easy to play with."

Zoey picked up speed, slapping her hips into Maddy's thighs, noises growing louder. Slaps of flesh started to fill the restaurant, drawing more eyes. Still, only confused looks. But they drove Zoey wild anyway. She was really standing there, fucking Maddy's thighs in front of an audience. Most didn't know what they were looking at, magic completely rewriting what they saw, but still. Zoey winked at a dark-haired woman watching them, who blushed and averted her eyes back to her meal.

"Fuck," Zoey groaned. "You feel amazing. I'm not gonna last."

"That's probably a good thing," Maddy groaned. "And it's ... it's crazy how big it is." A second hand joined the first, pressing Zoey's cock down into her body, giving pressure as Zoey slid between her thighs, on her stomach, and between her flat breasts. "I think I could even ... almost ..."

Maddy leaned forward, then wrapped her lips around Zoey's cock. Zoey groaned in unexpected pleasure. She slowed, thrusting in smaller bursts, letting Maddy keep her mouth latched to her. It was an awkward position, with Maddy curling forward to reach, but seeing the petite blue-haired girl have her lips around her cock even while Zoey used her thighs was shockingly erotic.

Maddy's tongue teased and played with her cock tip while Zoey rocked her hips back and forth. Whenever Zoey got too excited and pulled back too far, she popped out of Maddy's mouth, but the mage latched back eagerly as soon as she returned.

Zoey couldn't take it for long. She sped up, returning to her fast, long strokes from before, pulling out of Maddy's mouth and sliding her cock along Maddy's stomach and between her breasts. Maddy whimpered, her legs and thighs squeezing around Zoey's girth as best she could, providing a tight pressure, pleasuring the slippery member pumping up and down her.

A familiar heat started to wash across Zoey. She groaned. Her hips moved faster, loud grunts and slaps of flesh filling the air. She was vaguely aware that the looks from the restaurant patrons had turned into outright stares, but she couldn't care. All that mattered was the beautiful blue-haired girl laying beneath her, and the way her soft thighs felt against her cock. How Maddy's hands pressed her shaft down and into her stomach and breasts, further amplifying the pleasure. The begging look in Maddy's gray eyes, urging her on.

"Do it," Maddy murmured. "Cover me. Let go. It's fine."

It was the only encouragement Zoey needed. She slapped forward, burying herself into Maddy's thighs, then whined as she came, cock seizing. Thick ropes spurted onto Maddy's face, stomach, and chest. Each sticky strand draped itself across her body in a wild mess. With the force of each spurt, plenty flew past Maddy, onto the table too, trailing up and down her body. Zoey coated Maddy as she pumped between her thighs, a sticky mess of white completely covering the girl's pale, slender body.