Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 146-155

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got the condoms already," Delta said. "So no worry."

"I mean incense," Aria protested. "Herbs. Candles. A book of prayers to read from. Not those kinds of supplies."

Though, it was good news they already had condoms on hand. Aria wasn't sure she'd even be able to find any that fit something of that size.

Not that she would be joining in. She would just be aiding and overseeing. Helping the two accomplish their mission.

Right?

Well, maybe.

She would decide when the moment came.

5.32 - Priestess III

A ritual to help commune with the goddess of sex. When Aria had woken up this morning, she hadn't expected that to be on her list of daily duties.

She dropped the two temple newcomers off in a prayer room, then scurried away to gather the necessary materials. Though the flirtatious looks and rather blatant innuendos made it clear they would rather get started sooner than later, there were preparations to be made. Aria wasn't sure what was going on—whether the pink candles were a sign from Ephythithys herself—but she would do her best to lead a communion ritual that was proper of a goddess. If there'd ever been a time to see to her duties studiously, it was now. That there were two beautiful women waiting to pounce her was irrelevant.

Unfortunately, her body didn't agree with her on that last part. Both need and embarrassment squirmed around inside her. She had to fend away several questions from her concerned colleagues as she scurried between rooms, gathering supplies—because her flustered state was quite obvious, especially to anyone who knew her.

Finally, though, Aria had collected everything she needed, and she fled back to the prayer room with incense, herbs, and a rather indecent piece of literature from the temple library. Ephythithys didn't have many holy books, but as a significant member of the pantheon, plenty of prayers and verses had been written for her, and this wouldn't be the first attempt at a closer communion. As such, she had some guidance to go by. She wouldn't be entirely making things up as they went. Just mostly.

While fleeing back into the prayer room meant safety from other members of the temple, it unfortunately put her back in the presence of her two visitors.

"I, um, brought some prayers to read," Aria said, waving the book nervously. "And herbs and incense to set the mood." She shrugged her other arm, which cradled said supplies.

"Cool," Delta said. "Sounds like you know what you're doing."

"Not really," Aria admitted, letting the two women help her set the various items onto the shrine. "But communion shouldn't be some rigid process. Growing closer to the divine is an intimate, personalized process. It shouldn't be the same for any two people."

"So we'll be improvising?" Zoey asked.

"Mostly," Aria said. "To start us off, I'll, um, get the shrine ready, then lead us in prayer."

"Prayer?" Zoey asked. "That's not it, though, right? What else?"

Aria's cheeks colored. "With luck, prayer will draw Ephythithys's attention our way. It's what I can contribute. But you two, of course, will—um, worship her however you please. You've already heard my advice on the matter."

"However we please?"

"A carnal goddess like Ephythithys is probably best drawn with bold displays," Aria said, her blush growing deeper. "So this is a situation where less wouldn't be more, I figure. So, yes, however you please."

"And you'll be helping?"

"I'm a priestess of the temple," Aria said. "I'm happy to lead this communion for you, but I can't go around and—and—join directly."

"Why not?"

"Because it's ..." Aria floundered briefly. "Lewd. Improper. We don't even know each other."

"So? It's showing your appreciation for a goddess. A perfectly fitting duty for a priestess."

A part of Aria agreed. Another balked at the indecency of joining in a carnal ritual with two strangers—whether a potential sign had come from Ephythithys or not. Even her eagerness to oversee the ritual might be improper for someone of her position. Especially since she wasn't just any priestess, but the daughter of the Head Priest himself. What would he think about Aria doing this?

"I'll lead," Aria repeated loudly, turning away from the two women and starting to organize the shrine. She spaced the incense out and lit it. A thick, heady aroma filled the air—powerful and intense, as fitting of Ephythithys. Again, she was a goddess where more was more, not less.

With the shrine situated, Aria cracked open the tome filled with prayers dedicated to Ephythithys. She scanned for appropriate verses, fighting away the heat on her cheeks—and across her entire body.

In the corner of her eye, she saw Delta share a look with Zoey. It was rather obvious the two of them intended to drag Aria into the sticky details of their communion and considered her rejection to be exactly the tentative hesitancy it was. Aria herself wasn't sure whether she would hold her—very weak—resolve to be an outside leader only.

But, she couldn't just say yes to such an indecent act with no reservation. She owed it to herself to at least put up some resistance.

Scanning the lines of prayers didn't help her resolve. As expected of a holy book dedicated to the goddess of sex, even the most chaste verses used some colorful language. If nothing else, the prayers would, indeed, serve as a useful backdrop to Zoey and Delta's ritual.

"So, how should this work?" Zoey asked.

"It's simple. Open your hearts and minds to Ephythithys's influence. To start, just listen or join me in prayer. Once you feel you're in the proper mindset, you can start working to more direct forms of worship. You should focus on her aspects. Sensuality, touch, arousal, fertility."

"So, no condoms?" Delta asked.

Aria blushed. "It would go against one of her venerated aspects, but—well, I don't think it would ruin the ritual. There's practical concerns to worry about, after all."

"No condoms is fine," Delta said. "What happens, happens."

Aria's face burned at the foxgirl's easy acceptance of the situation, but she didn't comment. She cleared her throat. "So. There's not much more to it than that. Let your bodies guide you. Align to Ephythithys's aspect. Worship her in the way that feels most natural, and with luck, you'll feel her presence."

"Feel? That's it?"

"What do you mean?"

"What about communication? A vision or something?"

Aria blinked. "Well, that's—unlikely. But anything is possible." Especially with the promising omen of the pink candles, Aria wondered whether the ritual would result in something astonishing. Normally, the gods didn't communicate so directly, but this didn't seem like it would be a 'normal' communion.

"Okay," Zoey said. "We'll play it by feel. You can start."

"Should we lose the clothes now or later?" Delta asked.

"D-During the ritual is fine," Aria said. "Work into it. The idea is to get progressively closer to her."

Seeing the two girls nod, Aria cleared her throat, then put a finger on the start of the first verse. She hesitated before beginning, then looked up.

"And, um, the walls to the prayer room aren't the thickest," Aria said. "The goal is to lose yourself to the ecstasy of Ephythithys's aspect, but maybe—try not to be too loud?" She blushed. "The doors don't even lock."

Delta seemed amused by this, but Zoey was the one to respond. "We'll do our best."

By Delta's smirk, Aria didn't have high hopes that the two would keep that promise. That Aria was leading a carnal ritual in a prayer room might not stay a secret among her colleagues. But as long as Aria herself wasn't heard crying out through the walls, she could probably live with the shame. There was an easy argument to make that this was her duty as a priestess, after all.

Clearing her throat a second time, Aria looked down at the prayer book and started to read.

5.33 - ❤ Priestess IV

Aria read, her eyes flicking between neat lines of script and the two women in front of her—where a show was beginning to develop.

Despite how flustered she was, the words flowed from her, her voice gentle but authoritative. She stood behind the altar, Zoey and Delta on the other side, with her thin book of verses in her hand. The first sentence of her chosen verse—which she picked at random, too distracted to make a careful choice—had barely left her mouth before Zoey stepped forward to grab Delta's hips and pull her in. They kissed, Aria's prayer serving as a backdrop for their passionate embrace.

Aria had told them to slowly work into venerating the sensuality of touch, to join her in prayer for at least a few moments as they aligned to Ephythithys's aspects, but they had disregarded that advice. And maybe that was fine. When it came to communion, listening to one's heart was best. Connection to the divine came from instinct, not some rigid process.

"O, resplendent goddess," Aria said, her attention not on the words of the randomly chosen prayer, though still coming out smooth as she watched the two women kiss. "I stand before your altar, my heart naked and my soul bare, and in this sacred moment, I call upon your presence—embrace our bodies and enlighten our spirits with the burning heat of desire."

The words were chaste compared to some of what she'd seen as she flipped through the pages. She tried to focus on the verse and not Zoey and Delta. But how couldn't she steal glances? Ahead of her, two of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen were kissing with little to no reserve—if anything, maybe with more excitement than normal, either for the sake of the ritual or to put on a show for Aria. Zoey's hands started on her partner's hips, but within moments began to stray, sliding up and onto Delta's back, then down and onto her thighs. Aria hadn't made it a full verse before Zoey grabbed the hem of Delta's shirt and, with a practiced motion, peeled it off, discarding the article of clothing.

Aria was impressed that she didn't stutter over her words, despite Delta having had her shirt torn off. She'd grown up in the temple and had plenty of practice leading prayers and public speaking, but maintaining a smooth cadence while one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen was being undressed right in front of her was more of a distraction than normal. It took composure, even by her standards.

"Thou who art the golden chalice of unquenchable desire," Aria continued to read, the flowery and venerable words of prayer familiar to her, though if she could barely pay attention to them, "O Ephythithys, let my voice rise as resolute incense before your divine throne, that you may revel in the passion of our soul's fervor, and find enchantment in the naked vulnerability of our longing."

Unsurprisingly, the words were becoming more passionate as the prayer went on. The tone matched the scene unfolding in front of her. The kissing wasn't passionate in a subdued, sensual way, but desperate and eager, the two girls exploring each other with an eagerness that had Aria's cheeks burning. It felt twenty degrees hotter inside the small prayer room, and, though Aria didn't stutter as verses flowed from her lips, her priestess's robes felt suddenly stuffy and constrictive. Her breathing came harder, the noise joining with the sloppy kisses, panting, and even groaning of the other two women.

A moan escaped the foxgirl as Zoey's hands slipped underneath her bra, and in response, Delta's hands left Zoey's ass to start tugging at the hem of the other woman's shirt, who was eager to disrobe and chuck it aside. Zoey's bra followed, then Delta's, leaving both women standing naked from the waist up. They recaptured each other's mouths as soon as they were able, frustrated to have been parted even for a moment.

Delta started rubbing at Zoey's cock through her pants, and at the quickly advancing intimacy, Aria stuttered over a word for the first time. A part of her had almost forgotten about that surprise—Zoey's cock. Her enormous cock. Even in the dimly lit room, and spectating from behind the shrine, Aria could make out the thick outline of the girl's weapon.

How was it so big? There was well-endowed, and then there was this. It was as if Zoey had been blessed by Ephythithys herself.

Delta pulled away, gasping, needing air. Zoey likewise panted, red-faced from excitement. The two women breathed heavily as they drank in each other's proximity.

Delta dropped to her knees and tugged down on Zoey's waistband. Aria's prayers turned to mumbles as Zoey's massive cock sprang free, the distraction finally too much to ignore. Zoey's cock had to be more than a foot long, and proportionally thick. As much as Aria tried to keep her focus on the prayer, her voice trailed off. She'd never seen a girl's cock before, much less one like this, and the sight stunned her. The stiff member, framed by Zoey's curvy thighs and standing proudly beneath hard abs and large breasts. Veiny, twitching, and with pre-cum beaded at the tip, Aria's stomach clenched with desire. She'd never felt such an intense, sudden need, a lust so strong that it made her whole body tingle. Gods, but Zoey's cock was perfect. Never mind how impossible it would be to fit inside—Aria would be thrilled just to try.

"I know it's distracting," Delta said, side-eying Aria with a smirk, then gently flicking Zoey's cock and making it bob side to side, "but aren't you supposed to be praying?"

Aria jolted as she realized that she'd trailed off. Her cheeks burning, she tore her eyes away and forced them back to the prayer book.

In her peripheral, though, Aria saw Delta share a look with Zoey, communicating something she wasn't privy to—but had a few suspicions about. And sure enough, Delta stood, stripped off her pants—leaving both women naked—then sashayed around the shrine with exaggerated swagger. Zoey joined her, with both women coming to either of Aria's sides.

She had expected them to try more with her, though she had expected her defenses would be stronger when they did. Her heart slammed in her chest, thumping in her ears, as she continued to read lines of prayer.

"We offer ourselves to you," Aria said, her words quavering, "oh great goddess. Let our bodies be your vessels, conduits for your divine power." The words felt unfortunately specific at the moment, with both Zoey and Delta having approached her. Like she was speaking to them, rather than reading verses from a prayer book. "Let us be the embodiment of your sensuality, beacons of fertility and lust. May our every movement be a tribute to you, celebrations of your greatness. Let our moans and cries echo, proclaiming the glory of your name."

Delta leaned into Aria, pressing her breasts into her shoulder, peeking at the book she was reading from. A hand slipped around her waist, making Aria stutter for a second time. She couldn't work up the nerve to meet Delta's eyes—or Zoey's, as she also leaned in against her, pressing naked curves in. Her cock stuck out, the shaft touching her leg, pulsing with heat. Looking down to read from verses, it was directly in her sight. Her thoughts turned fuzzier by the moment.

"I don't think these robes are fitting with the ritual," Delta murmured into her ear. "And we're both naked, so it only seems fair if you are, too."

Aria swallowed. It was a good point, wasn't it? She didn't have to join in, but helping set the stage was important. Plus, it had grown unbearably hot inside her stuffy priestess robes. The room seemed to vibrate with electric energy, and Aria wasn't sure whether it was the arousal of the situation or an indicator that their worship of Ephythithys was finding results—drawing the goddess's attention their way. It certainly felt like the latter. Aria didn't think her heart had ever slammed this hard.

"I guess that's a good point," Aria mumbled.

She set the book of prayers on the shrine, then, hesitantly, started to disrobe, though she kept her eyes on the book and continued to read. As much because she needed to keep the prayers going, as so that she didn't have to reply to Delta's teasing looks. She wasn't sure whether intimidated was the exact word she would use, but Delta and Zoey's presence was certainly overwhelming.

They didn't let Aria disrobe herself; both joined in, helping peel the article of clothing from her. The verses pouring from Aria's mouth came less smoothly than before, her voice quavering nearly every sentence, and especially when Delta's fingers hooked around her panties, then slowly started to slide them down. She took her time, inching them bit by bit, making sure to give Aria time to protest. But Aria just kept reading—and kept blushing. She lifted a foot up, then the other, to help free the article of clothing, and Delta tossed her panties into the growing pile of discarded clothes.

Aria tried to ignore the fact she was now standing bare in front of two effective strangers. Her skin burned hot enough that she was surprised steam wasn't rising from it.

Zoey handled her bra, next. Despite having just lost all of her clothing, the air didn't feel at all cooler—the opposite, if anything. Then both women pressed themselves back into her and started kissing her neck, their hands exploring her body, and Aria really felt like she was melting. They shied away from between her legs, only brushing against her thighs, stomach, or at most wandering dangerously low. They cupped her breasts and tweaked at her nipples, drawing gasps from Aria as she studiously continued to read.

They were only doing what Aria had told them to. Venerating the pleasures of sensuality. And Aria had instructed them to keep it to themselves, but she obviously hadn't expected them to. Her reservations had crumbled the moment they'd walked up to her.

"So. How far can we go?" Delta murmured into Aria's neck.

Aria didn't want to answer that question. Her modesty warred with her desire.

Instead, she simply read her verses louder.

Delta got down on her knees in front of Aria, between her and the altar. The foxgirl didn't hesitate to place a kiss directly above her pubic region, lips brushing against bristly hairs. Aria sent off a silent prayer that she'd recently shaved.

Why was the room so hot? It seemed to pulse with arousal, to the point Aria doubted whether it was entirely the scorching situation itself. She could feel something more. A divine presence? If so, it was an approving one, smirking down at Aria as Delta's mouth worked gentle kisses lower and lower. The foxgirl planted one directly onto her pussy, sending a shiver across Aria's entire body.

This was really happening.

Zoey moved behind her, then guided her cock between Aria's thighs. The enormous shaft pressed into her pussy as it sprouted from between her thighs, and Aria gasped in surprise—and arousal—at how suddenly it had happened. Delta grabbed the massive member, then started teasing Zoey's cock tip with her mouth, running her tongue across it.

Aria's words trailed off for a second time, looking down her body, where one woman was using her mouth to pleasure another woman's cock right between her legs.

"Don't forget the prayers," Zoey murmured into her ear, the hot air of her amusement tickling Aria and making her shudder. Zoey wrapped her arms around Aria's stomach, then slowly started pushing her hips back and forth, sliding her cock between Aria's thighs even as Delta worked her way down Zoey's cock, taking the well-endowed woman in her mouth. "It's your job to lead, remember?"

Head swimming, Aria kept reading. Zoey was teasing her, but she was also right. This ultimate goal was the ritual—and that was the only way she could excuse the immodesty of the event she was indulging in, right now.