Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 146-155

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria stared at the goddess.

She didn't know what she'd expected, but helping establish a following for—apparently—a nascent deity?

How did that even work? There were rumors that progressing path ninth advancement meant ascension into the pantheon, but was this confirmation?

And that was the trajectory Zoey was on?

"H-How would I even begin?"

"It'll be easier than you think. I mean, look how fast you fell in love with that cock of hers. It's one of my finer creations. Finding other followers won't be hard."

"You gave that to her?"

"She's my disciple, isn't she? It's her holy weapon." Ephy laughed. "And a true crusader's one at that. Don't you agree?"

Aria coughed. Frankly, she did.

"And Delta?"

"She's not mine. A companion of my disciple. And that potion also comes from Zoey's class."

"I see." Aria shook her head. "But creating a following for her? How?"

Ephy shrugged. "It'll grow easier as her influence spreads. In the meantime, finding a collection of priestesses as eager to be stuffed by girl cock as you were shouldn't be too difficult. I'll leave it up to your discretion."

"I ... don't even know what to say."

Ephy patted her on the cheek. "You'll figure it out." She leaned close to Aria. "And if you do a good job, maybe I'll show you my gratitude. I can't go around fucking anyone, like I said, but a dedicated High Priestess of my disciple's ... I could make a few exceptions." She ran her gaze down Aria's body, setting her on fire—then shook her head. "Well, that's all I had to say. I'll stop fending off that delightful orgasm of yours and send you back. Enjoy having your womb filled up for the first time. It's really such an experience. Think of me, won't you?"

She kissed Aria on the cheek, stepped back, and waved her fingers good-bye—and the world flashed black.

***